POWER|FATAL

laluna444 tarafından

POWER| Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself... Daha Fazla

POWER
1| Just My Luck
2| Last Goodbye
3| What...How Many?
4| Introduction
5| Nicknames
6| Rules
7| The Devil In Disguise
8| Nightmare
9| Hide
10| I Done It
11| Doctor
12| The Cousins
13| Rage
14| Clubbing
15| Regrets
16| Best Friends
17| From Now On
18| Street Race
19| The Lebanese
20| The Ball
21| Passion
22| A Night To Remember
23| Work
24| Furious Fear
25| Missing
26| Never Be The Same
27| Miguel's Return Party
28| A Fun Game
29| The Meeting
30| I'll Always Love You
31|Dream
32|Tattoo
33| Surgery
34| The Waiting Room
35| From The Outside Looking In
36| Baby Stories
37| One Painful Hour
38| Text Messages
39| Nicole
40| Congratulations
41| Spa Day
42| Love And Lust
43| Don
44| Daydreams
45| Training
46| The Date
47| Scar's Men
48| Tattoos Part Two
49| First Argument
50| Friday
51| Therapy
52| Realization
53| My Love
54| Gender
55| Babies And Beanbags
56| Recap
57| Mama
58| Vaction
59| A Mother's Love
60| Italy
61| Paradise
62| Restaurant
63| Grief
64| Questions
65| Funeral
66| Three Months
67| Old Feelings
68| Jakub
69| Ill
70| Right Person, Wrong Time?
71| Victoria
72| The Baby
74| The Letter
75| Scar
FATAL
1| Welcome Back
2| Engagement
3| The Return
4| His What?
5| Home
6| Racing
7| Nicoco
8| Date Night
9| Fear No Man
10| Lessons
11| Training
12| Imperfect
13| Past
14| Bebe
15| Explanation
16| Xanax
17| Offical
18| The Downfall of Scar Zaid
19| Loving Her
20| Regret
21| Penny
22| Sleepover
23| Impact
24| Hospital Bed
25| We're All Gonna Die
26| Wake Up
27| Where Am I?
28| Aware
29| Confrontation
30| Hypocrite
31| Home Time
32| Betrayal
33| Blood
34| Steamy....
35| Truth Hurts
36| Drugs
37| Karma
38| Valentines
39| Lustful Love
40| Scar
41| My Brother
42| Trouble In Paradise
43| Rehab
44| School Days
45| Whoop Whoop It's The Sound Of The Police!
46| Show Time Bitches
47| Lilac
48| Ní Maith Liom Scar
49| Pinky Promise
50| The Test
51| Is That A Yes?
52| Four Months
53| Pregnancy Sucks
54| Tomorrow
55| Welcome To The World
56| One Month
57| Til Death Do Us Part
58| My Three Year Old Demons
59| Family
60| Healing
10 Years Later
NEW STORY

73| Goodbye

464 10 1
laluna444 tarafından

BRIELLA

Baby Ciro is here!!! He's the cutest little baby I've ever seen, Hala and Beckham are amazing parents already. Their love for Ciro grow more and more everyday and it shows. Its going to be hard leaving them all but I need to get out of here.

I've got an opportunity somewhere which I can't disclose, you'll find out in book two ;)

Today I'm packing a few more things, I've wrote all of the letters and I'm buying a new phone. I'll get Beckham's and Miguel's phone number but that's the only numbers I'll be taking.

Beckham, Hala, Nour and Miguel know that I'm leaving. Miguel knows everything, he knows why I'm going, who I'm going to see. I have to do this, it'll make me stronger.

I visited all of my cousins yesterday, once again, Armani was nowhere to be seen. I then visited Nicole and Luna, she's getting so big! Why do babies grow so fast?

I'm going to miss everyone. If I told everyone where I was going, they'd stop me.
I want to tell Marco face to face. I owe him my whole life, he took me in and cared for me. He showed me what a real family is, he's put so much effort into my life and I can't just walk away without explaining to him.
I texted him a few hours ago and he told me to meet him after his meeting.

I waited patiently for his meeting to end, I heard multiple footsteps down the stairs so I decided to go have a look. I made my way down and walked into Marco's office. He shot his head up and brightly smiled at me.

"Hey Brie," Marco spoke. "Come on, sit down."

Marco patted the seat beside him, leaning back in his chair. I obeyed and sat beside him, I started fidgeting with my hands, trying to distract from the words that were about to leave my mouth.

"Marco, I'm leaving." I told him.

"No you're not, you're sitting down." Marc replied, confusion laced his tone.

"No, I'm not leaving the room, I'm leaving the country..." I explained. Marco sat up a bit more, bringing his hands together.

"For how long? Alone? Where to?" He repeatedly asked.

"A few months, no and Dubai."

Yep, you heard right. I'm going to Dubai.

"Who are you going to see?" He asked.

"My old friend, Faye." I replied, which was the truth but just not the full truth.

Marco sat back again, he rubbed his temple with his fingers. "Is this to get away from all of the drama in your life?" Marco questioned.

"Yup." I softly smiled.

Marc took a deep breath in before slowly nodding, I jumped up and hugged him so proudly.

"Don't tell our brothers, Beckham and Hala already know though." I explained, Marc nodded before giving me one last embrace.

"Please stay safe amore." Marco whispered, stroking my wavy hair. A tear fell down my eyes, he is an amazing brother and I'm so grateful for him.

"I will Marco, I love you." I whispered, blinking away the tears.

"I love you too Brie, get that peace you deserve."

Marc kissed the crown of my head before excusing me out of the room. I stood outside his office door and took a deep breath in, I looked around the foyer, taking in all of the scenery. I'll miss this place...

I know my actions will affect my brothers, I won't be able to watch movies with them, fight over GTA or scream sing with them.
I do plan on coming home ....but not anytime soon.

Sometimes we have to move on even when we don't want to.

I'm leaving in the middle of the night, my brothers will be asleep since they have work in the morning. I'll slip the letters under their doors and I'll give Hala Scar's letter.

(Play jigsaw Conan Gray for this part y'all)

I walked into Ciro's nursery, finding Hala and Nour.

"Hey!" Nour smiled at me.

"Hi guys," I started. "Can you give this to Scar?"

Nour and Hala looked at each other, guilt washed over their faces.

"Brie, we have to tell you something..." Nour spoke, breaking eye contact with Hala.
I immediately knew it was serious, I've never seen Nour act so mature.

"Scar slept with someone else." Hala whispered.

He what?

"He doesn't deserve a goodbye babe." Nour replied, sympathy covered the air in the room. I didn't know how to feel, Scar slept with someone else. The man I loved betrayed me, I never thought he'd break my trust.

"We're not together anyway," I said, "I'm not upset."

Liar.

I took a deep breath and handed the letter to Nour, I want him to read it still, he has to read it. Nour hugged me tightly, rubbing my back with reassurance.

"Thank you for telling me guys." I whispered, I couldn't tell if I was angry or sad. Disappointed was an understatement.

Did he ever love me?

I walked out of the nursery and straight to my room. My suitcase sat on my bed, ready to be closed. I didn't expect that. How the fuck did he move on so fucking early?

Did he ever love me?

Memories come and go, flooding my memories. But now, all I can think of is the bad ones.

Did he ever love me?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

658K 15.5K 71
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
8.4K 115 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...
1.3M 28.2K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
6.9K 205 17
Living with abusive parents for the past 10years, she grew up to only rely on herself but after witnessing the murder of these people whom she used t...