Reincarnated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other... More

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ
ⓘⓝⓣⓡⓞⓓⓤⓒⓣⓘⓞⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ
Announcement
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓐ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓗ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓤⓛⓨ ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓐⓛ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓢⓔⓠⓤⓔⓛ

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

14.7K 437 218
By Miss_Hoodnificent

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

~Heather P.O.V.~

"I love when you hover over me like this." I said with a shy chuckle as I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck, careful not to disturb his chains.

"Really?" I nodded. "And why's that?" That calming tone of his voice as he spoke drew me in.

"It makes you all the more dominant, especially since you're already so intimidating." I dropped my eyes from his and glanced at his lips instead.

"You should already know I love being dominant and I never settle for anything less." Dropping his head lower to mine, I caught his lips for a few moments till he broke it and I decided to pull on his bottom lip as he parted from me. "But that lip pull though." He said with a small smirk.

"You shouldn't have broke a nice moment." His eyes dropped from mine this time but when he looked back at me they were solid black. Only a small ring of his general iris was barely visible. That small change in his eyes made him look so much different- much wilder and it put the smallest inkling of fear in me.

"What?" He lowered himself so we were pressed to each other. His hands wiggling under me, so he was now holding me in an almost full embrace. "Why do you look like you've just seen Jack the Ripper?"

"With the way you look, you might as well be Jack the Ripper himself." A slight raise in his brow. "Your eyes are just black, I've never seen eyes like that before." His mouth now on the crook of my neck, that warm sensation left behind with each kiss had me squirm around a little bit.

"Relax. You know I'll do nothin' but good to you." He growled so menacingly right into my ear, I nearly flinched away but he held- trapped me in place.

"Arlie we shouldn't go this far." He didn't listen... Or he did but completely ignored me as he moved farther down my chest. "Arlie-" I stopped when I realized I could feel his erection right up against me.

His cool chains dragging along my blazing hot body was a sensation all on it's own. Sending a prominent chill down me as he took a breast in his mouth, his tongue toying with nipple. He looked up at me for a split second and those eyes only showed me a devilish side to him.

His hand no longer under me but on the thin fabric lining of my underwear. He tauntingly pulled and then releasing so it clung back to my skin lower than it's original place. He left to the other breast and when he shifted, a small amount of light from outside beamed down on a section of his back. Adding shadows to the tense muscles on his tattooed back; one of my favorite parts of his body.

I gulped so hard when his hand completely tore off my underwear, sliding the scraps onto the ground. He sat back and I sat up, grabbing onto the back of his neck and pressing my lips to his, I was hungry for him.

Sliding my hand along the grooves of his physique till I came across the fabric of his boxers. I briskly touched his ever so noticeable print and felt my cheek flush with heat. I pulled the band down and sneaked my hand under the fabric, gently grabbing his prize. It was so soft and warm to the touch but also so hard.

His hands caressing my sensitive skin. The slow actions and softest touch of his to accompany such a slow passionate kiss was enough to drive me absolutely insane and he knew this too. Sliding my hand along his length got a low groan to come from him.

"Turn around." He said when he pulled away from me and grabbed my wrist. "You'll like what I'm about to do." I let him go and spun around so my back was to him. There was a shift of the bed and then his body pressed up against mine, along with all the heat radiating off of him as his hands slithered around my ribs and up onto my breasts. I turned my head just enough to get his lips again, picking up right where he broke it off.

Reaching behind me to grab a hold of his prize again, I noticed there was no fabric for me to have to dig through. Instead I had complete access and felt on just the tip, 'causing him to flinch. One of his hands gliding down the curves of my body and winding up right between my legs. The slow delicate circular rubbing motion he was doing, made me impatient and he knew based on that small smirk he had for a split second. I had to keep breaking our kiss for quick breaths of air but instead I kept inhaling his scent opposed to fresh air which didn't help me in this situation at all.

He suddenly stopped everything, leaving me in desperation. He casually pushed me down on all fours and held onto my hips, motioning for me to move in-

"No. Don't you fucking dare. I already know what you're thinking." I snapped at him as I went to get back up but he placed his hand on my back, urging me back down.

"No you don't." God, that deeper tone to his voice had me weak. "What am I thinking?" He asked, this time much closer to my ear.

"Not all of you." I continued to snap back at him, just straight to the point. Especially if he's anything like I what I remember him being like... Hell no.

"Heather, listen to me when I say you're taking all of me. You have no choice." He demanded in such a way that made me succumb to his demand. "And I'm much worse than our last time." He said in a huskier tone sending the illest chill to run through me. He grabbed a handful of my hair, holding me tight enough to where I couldn't move but to where there wasn't any discomfort.

He began to slide in, real slow at first I already felt my body having to adjust to him-

"Arlie!-"

"Stop tensing up and it'll be easier, I promise." He said pulling my hair a little more. I was trying to stop tensing up but that's nearly impossible when you feel slightly scared, intimidated, lustful, and excited all at one time... This reminded me way too much of our first time.

When he finally got all of him in me, he paused for a moment or two before pulling back out. Repeating this process a few times, ever so gradually getting a rhythm going. I had grabbed one of the many pillowed he had, biting hard into it each time he started a new stroke.

My arms were feeling too weak to hold me up as he furthered with his strokes. I'm pretty sure he peeped that since he had me lay down on my side as he joined right behind me- oh he knows this is my position. Wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me right up against his chest, seeing the beads of sweat that clung to his chest made me realize just how hot both of our bodies were, especially pressed this close to each other.

He started again with his strokes, much harder and faster. I naturally felt the need to arch my back but he just wasn't letting me; instead he held onto me tighter. I swear I could probably feel him in my stomach but this didn't bother me, it only brought in pleasure.

"Trell pleeease..." I breathed out in one of my exasperated deep breaths as I dug my nails deep into his arm. I wanted to get away but then I didn't- wanted less but then only craved more...

***

The both of us laying tangled with each other under the sheets just holding each other. The breeze from outside finally was starting to cool down the room to where I wanted to snuggle closer with him to get warm.

His head right on my chest with his ear pressed up against my heart. I laid here as my body was coming down from it's high.

"Why are you laying specifically right there?" I asked.

"One, your breasts are nice to lay on and two, I like to hear your heart beat." He was tired and I could clearly tell. He let out a yawn and finally got off of me, rolling over onto his back and letting out a deep exhale. I scooted closer to him and now rested my head on his chest, gently running my hand over his abdomen.

"Hey Arlie?" I said as I looked up at him. "I Love You." A smile forming on his face, he gave me one last kiss for the night.

"I Love You so much more." With that in mind, I snuggled more onto his chest and closed my eyes, letting the sleep take over me.

~3 Weeks Later~
~August P.O.V.~

"You ready to go? I think Ty's finally awake." I said when my card was returned back to me by the waitress who assisted Paris and I's asses in this establishment known as IHop.

"Yeah, are you sure he's awake?" She had my hoodie on like as if she owned the damn thing. Not even gonna lie, I was a little cold and seein' her all warm in my hoodie had me feelin' some type of way. "I see you eyein' the hoodie."

"You're damn right I am. I should snatch it from you but I think I got my black one in the back of the mustang." I think that's where it is? Yeah it should be.

"You shouldn't have lost my sweater-"

"You left your shit at the wrong house. I'm not even playin' with you. My front door, screen included was left wide open before we came here."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm just that confident that my house looks so ghetto, not even niggas like Pom Pom would raid it." I said with a shrug as I spun my keys around. Had my shades down and toothpick in the corner of my mouth.

"You've clearly been around Breezy too often. You used to be so chill."

"Niggas change. I was just quiet in the beginning, now I just don't give a fuck and got stuff to share with people." We slid up in the whip and I saw that hoodie. Grabbed it and put it on, instantly feeling warm. "Wait are you comin' with me to get Ty or am I droppin' you off at your place?"

"My place, please." I gave a nod and pulled off from the parking lot. "What do you and Ty even do when y'all hang out?"

"Gang shit involved or nah?"

"Nah."

"We just chill around town doin' whatever or we go to the beach. Shit's lively over there." Lively with females visiting from college but since the school year is starting back up, beaches have been low key.

"You two are pigs, I swear." She said with a shake of her head. She rested her arm on the middle compartment thing that was between us and leaned in on my side as she searched through her phone.

"Are we really? 'Cause I don't think so." Cruisin' down the street feelin' mad fly till the damn light turned red. I looked over at the corner and saw a female about to walk across the street.

"Ain't that one of your hoes?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Nah. That's one of Breezy's cheerleaders." She gave me a stale face. "What? She is. She on the fan page and everything, gon' ahead and ask him."

"What the hell are "Breezy's Cheerleaders"?"

"They're just his cheerleaders. I don't know how else to explain it. The name should just tell you." She got all the way across the street and the light turned green shortly after.

"Y'all ain't shit. I really hope you know that."

"Why does everyone keep telling us that? Every week someone says those exact words. We know we ain't shit but there ain't a damn thing wrong with that." She reached across her seat and grabbed my bandana out of my pocket. "You're not takin' that. You already got the hoodie."

"Why do you choose to be in this life?" She asked as she unfolded the bandana and looked down at my name stitched in the corner.

"It's fast money and I don't have to work every day."

"There are more jobs in this world than sitting behind a desk in a cubical from nine to five, Monday through Friday, you realize that right?" A slightly more serious pitch to her voice as she spoke.

"Yeah I know. But this is somethin' I like." Not proud of it but that doesn't mean I can't like it. "Why you so serious about this anyways?"

"It's just, you hear all the time about someone being shot and killed because of a deal gone wrong. You're one of my best friends so I worry when I hear a member of a gang was shot down-"

"Ohh you think I'm gonna get murked." There was a seemingly long moment of silence between us. "Just don't worry about me. I'm fine out here in these streets." I said reaching over to pinch her cheek.

"Nigga stop." She said with a chuckle as she swatted my hand away, followed with a slap to my arm. "Pinching my cheek and shit but I wish you'd stop rolling with these gangs."

"One day I'll stop but till then, yo' best friend a gang member who got stacks on deck." We drove past the grave yard and it put me in a bit of a sadder mood. "Aye can we make a quit stop before I take your hoodie stealin' ass home?" She was gonna say somethin' smart but instead she just nodded her head and I whipped the car around.

"Where are we- here? This was where you wanted to go?" She asked as I drove through the giant iron gates.

"Yeah, I just wanna visit someone right quick and then I'll take you home." I parked in the little parking lot at the top of the small hill and hopped out of the car. Paris got out as well and we both started to head down to the rows of headstones.

"Who are you visiting?"

"My older brother." Even though I'm mad about the decisions and choices he made, I still love him as my brother. It's just a shame that I have to go to a cemetery just to visit my brother, but I never actually get to talk to him again. She grabbed onto my arm and pulled herself closer to me in an attempt to bring comfort.

We got to his row and I made the last dreadful steps till I stood right at his headstone. I was surprised his white bandana was still mixed with the flowers in the little pot. I was for sure someone was gonna take it.

"He died so recently." She said as she read the headstone. "How'd he die?"

"What we were talking about in the car. No bullshit." He died too young... Still in his thirties; he still had his whole life ahead of him. She let go of my arm and gave me a hug. I rested an arm around her as I took a moment of silence just to go down memory lane with what I could manage to remember, most of my life was spent away from him so I only had a handful of memories with him but at least I could vividly remember them.

After my little moment, I was ready to go before I got too caught up in the feels. The both of us walked back the same way we came still silent up till we got in the car.

"You alright?"

"Yee I'm good. Just wanted a moment with him, now I gotta get rid of you." I said with a small laugh as I pulled back out of the parking spot and continued on down to the big gates.

"You ass."

***

"Get out, go far away from this car." I said when I came up to her curb. "You're gettin' cooties all in my car."

"You're so stupid but thanks for breakfast and taking me home."

"Not a problem. I'll call you later on tonight if you're down to skype or just talk on the phone." More like talk hella nasty on the phone.

"I'll probably be up." Damn straight, or I'll just keep callin' till you answer. The choice is yours, Paris. "Bye August."

"Bye Paris." She reached over and gave me a hug... Well I decided to be a nice nigga and kiss her cheek. "Now out of the whip." Again she slapped my arm but got out... I watched her ass walk up them porch steps before she went inside.

I had a productive morning... Proud as fuck of myself. Good job, August.

~Yvonne P.O.V.~

I was laying on the couch just reading a book to pass time while the pizza was cooking in the oven. I don't even know what Chris did with Breezon but it's been so quiet in the apartment for that last ten minutes which was a first. Usually one or both of them were screaming or making loud noises so I figured they probably tired each other out and took a nap.

My eyes fixated on the words on the page, I pulled my hair out from under my neck and let it hang over the arm rest so I felt the cool leather against my neck. I felt the fabric of my shirt slide up my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I move the book away and saw Chris at the end of the couch fiddling with my shirt. He was no longer blonde and left his hair just dark but his eyes were exceptionally bright and bold.

"Just wanted to see what you and Breezy number two were up to." He said planting a kiss on my stomach. For the past few weeks he's been calling my stomach 'Breezy number two' which lifted my spirits a little but the issue still hung in the back of my mind. "The hell you even readin'?- ooh is that a cook book?"

"No you sexist asshole." I laughed as I closed the book and set it down on the ground. "Just a book called "X-Tra Credit". I'm only on the second chapter but it's interesting. I think you'd like it-"

"Sex involved?" I nodded. "Ooh, lemme check that out later on- speaking of sex, I miss you." A small pout to his face, I sat up and scooted back a little away from him.

"I know you do and I miss you too but I'm still just not ready for that right now." I always felt so guilty when I turned him down, each and every time.

"It's all good, Vonnie." He reached over and gave me a kiss... A lingering one at that.

"But how's your Mom? Have you talked to her since the day you told her?" He shook his head. "What?-"

"I tried calling the house and her phone but she wouldn't answer. Left her voicemails and texts. I went there not too long ago and she changed her locks. I knew all of this would happen if I told her so I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to completely cut me off." That tone of his voice said a completely different story than what his words said. I know this hurts him, not being able to communicate with his Mom but he won't openly admit to it. "Anyways, She'll talk to me again when she's ready. Just gotta be patient."

"I hope so." The oven timer went off and I got up off the couch. "You want pizza?" I offered, grabbing my oven mitts and pulling out the tray with the pizza.

"Yeah. I'm gonna make a quick phone call, I'll be right back." I nodded my head as he walked out the front door. Slicing the pizza into equal slices, my phone vibrated on the counter.

2:03 p.m. -Romeo Jr.: Yvonne?

2:05 p.m. -Me: ...Yes?

2:09 p.m. -Romeo Jr.: I want to apologize for what I said the last time you were at the shop. I was in the wrong for bringing that shit up and I just let myself get carried away. I still care a lot about you and I'm sorry if what I said upset you or offended you in any way. I hope what I said didn't detour you from coming back to work here, a lot of your cliental is asking about you so I hope you decide to come back. I'm just really sorry

2:10 p.m. -Me: Thank you for your apology... I probably won't be back at the shop for a while, I've got a lot going on in my life

2:10 p.m. -Romeo Jr.: Alright, well you'll always have a job saved here for you if you ever wanna come back. Wish you nothing but the best with your life (:

I set the phone back down on the counter and went back to cutting up the pizza. I don't even really remember what Romeo had said to me... One of those in one ear and out the other moments I guess. I didn't really give it much more thought, especially when Chris came walking back inside with a smile to his face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. I just need Trey to help me with a few things then I'll let you know."

"I hate your surprises." I said handing him his plate and taking a seat next to him.

"No you don't. You love 'em and this'll be one big ass surprise." Was he going to propose? I just became excited at the thought of him finally proposing since that's really just about the only thing I want from him. We already live together for the most part and have children so the only thing missing in this picture is marriage.

"Can I ask what it has to do with?"

"Nope. I 'ont want to drop any hints 'cause I 'ont want you guessing and then you somehow figure it out before I present it." One hint wouldn't have hurt. "Just know you'll like it."

~Breezy P.O.V.~
~Later That Evening~

"You want a spoonful of chocolate syrup with me?" I asked Breezon as I carried him into the kitchen with me. "'Cause I want chocolate and I know you like chocolate too." Setting him up on the counter, I grabbed my spoon and one of his baby spoons before getting the hershey chocolate syrup and returned to find him holding Vonnie's phone.

"Lil' niggs, you can't have that." I said taking the phone away from him. He made a distressed grunt sound type thing and I handed him his spoon just so he had something to hold. "Lemme see if Mommy has dirty pics on her phone that needa be on mine." Before I searched through her phone, I filled his spoon with the chocolate and pulled out the pacifier.

A message came through from Romeo... Yeah I'm nosey. Vonnie always has access to my phone so I was just gonna take a peak at what this nigga had to say. I got my spoonful of chocolate and settled in to reading the latest conversation.

"What the hell he say?" I asked. "Breezelette, you know what Romeo said to Mommy or nah?" I asked looking at him. "Don't you dare spit out the chocolate, you're supposed to eat it. You eat almost everything else that you're not- oh my God." He literally let his jaw drop and the chocolate came drooling out all over him like a chocolate waterfall.

He just giggled and smiled... This boy.

"What I say? This is why I make you take so many baths. You just stay drooling everywhere." I groaned as I got a few paper towels, wetting them and then wiping his mouth first, followed by cleaning up his chubby stomach. "This is also why I gave up dressing you. We can't twin because you do this."

***

After cleaning up the chocolate mess and putting Breezon to sleep, I crawled back into the bed and pulled her right up against.

"So a certain nigga who is currently out of the loop has a question." I whispered into her ear, getting a chuckle out of her. "The answer to this question will put me back in the loop."

"What's the question?" She asked as she turned onto her back. "What happened- is that a chocolate hand print on your cheek?"

"Breezcuit decided to get crafty. Let's not discuss it but if you wanna lick it off, by all means gon' ahead. However, what did Romeo say to you a while back?"

"He was just opening up to me about stuff regarding what happened."

"Was that why you walked off and I found you-.Yvonne." I let her go and just sat up looking at her. "What did he specifically say that had you go and do what you did?"

"I don't even remember. I completely looked passed it and moved on-"

"Yvonne I know you remember. What did he say?" I know she wouldn't just forget something like that. "Yvonne I'm serious, what did he say that had him texting you a grammatically correct apologetic apology." My patience was wearing so thin so quick... That was something new about me. I usually had the patience of a damn rock but now it's just... It's almost nonexistent.

"I don't remember, honestly. If I did I'd tell you. He mentioned something about if he hadn't have left me-" I was gone out of the room. Grabbing my keys to the Charger off the counter and heading out the front door. It's only a little after eight, Romeo should still be at the shop closing and cleaning up.

I pulled up right next to his car and saw him inside on the computer. Heading in the shop, he looked up at me surprised.

"What'chu doin' here Breezy?" He asked. "Thought you were too busy to be here 'cause of NBG?" He asked in a casual tone.

"That's true, I'm too busy to be back here yet. I came down 'cause I wanted to know a little somethin'." I said as I stepped closer to him.

"And?"

"What the hell did you say to Yvonne that had her fucked over!" I yelled grabbing him by his shirt, pinning him up against the wall. "Why did she leave the shop to try to kill herself! The fuck did you say, Romeo?!"

"It's none of your business what her and I talked about. I apologized to her and that's that. I never knew shit would drive her to try shit like that." He said pushing me off him.

"It is my concern! Anything that involves her, automatically concerns me-"

"You need to chill out, Chris. Y'all don't even go together like that. All y'all have with each other is a child. Like I said, her and I are past that and you needa just lay off." I was about to just take a swing at him till I looked out the window and saw that one female go running down the street. Not like she was chasing something or something chasing her, but she was casually running which gave me such a weird feeling. It was just awkward movements... I don't really know how to describe it but it was nothing like how the other one moved. It gave me the creeps to the highest degree.

I pushed him aside and stepped up to the window and watched till she disappeared out of sight.

8:12 p.m. -Me: Send a few members down to the main strip... I'm leery.

8:12 p.m. -Nando: Got'chu.

I'll deal with Romeo later... What was Ishaan up to that involved this female this time? I decided to send a text to Tilly Beans and Sweets letting them know she's made her presence after quite some time of staying hidden.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

I walked into the house to hear "Wetter" playing... Me likey a lot.

"King, come and make it rain." I said as I set all my shit down on the couch. My eyes instantly locked on the sight of the perfectly square box with a bow on it sitting on the coffee table. The bow was purple and I was drawn to it... Approaching the box I saw it was addressed to me. "If this is some kind of new toy, I'll be so happy."

I tore that shit up. There was no mercy shown to this box or the bow and ribbon. I pulled out a note first and read it- no duh I read it. What else could I have done with that note?

'-Tilly Beans,
These should help with your terrible ass eye sight at night. Consider it a gift from the nigga you love the most in celebration of our friendshit.

-Loso
P.S. You still owe me that fuck (;'

"Nigga fuck you and that damn winky face you no good limp dick ostrich lookin' ass bitch."

"You know you love him deep down." King said with a booming laugh as he came down the stairs and peered over at my mess. "What is it? There's been talk about his present to you for the longest."

"King. King. King. Kingsly. King Ping Lee. Oh my God, lookie, lookie, lookie!" I said shoving it in his face.

"Mariah, I can't read it when you press it literally in my eyes, God damn." He said grabbing it from my hands. "I see nothing but nonsense happening with these night vision contacts. How many sets he get you?" (A/N: Read A Comment In A Previous Chapter About These Lenses And Looked 'Em Up... This Could Actually Be A Thing In The Future Along With Infrared, They're Already In The Making😍)

"A lot. I have to count but this is gonna be so fun-"

"How you gon' put 'em in? You freak out with eye drops let alone these." Nigga if you don't stop raining on my fucking parade, I swear I will knock you out and tie you to the stairs. "Stop the mental threats. You can't even move me-"

"Sleep with both eyes open. I'll figure these out and watch me make nightfall my personal bitch." These were so cool! I wonder how I'm gonna look? I better look badass.

"If you fuck up, I'm not taking you to the hospital. So be-" I ran to the downstairs bathroom with one set. I sat up on the counter like I always do, crossing my legs and opened them up.

***

I've put on fake eyelashes faster than I put these in but I was in love. I could see in the dark and King couldn-

"The hall light is on, yes I can see you behind the couch, Tilly Beans." He said.

"Rectangle up. Right now." I said running up to me but he literally picked me up like a little kid and now I'm rethinking life...

"It's square-"

"Well you're taller than me so it's rectangle in my book. Put me down." The way we were set up... All he had to do was just whip out his dick likeee and let me slide down and we could make it a real fun night. "Do my eyes look badass?"

"Yes-"

"Lemme go! I wanna go try 'em out outside." He let me go and I raced outside. Now I was expecting some hella awesome shit but everything looked the same. "This is lame. Loso needs my foot up his ass for this." I mumbled. "I'm taking a set over to Sweets' house. Her and I are gonna fuck around with these for a little while and I'll be back."

"Don't do dumb shit. If you get hurt, you're gonna sit here at home in pain while you think about what'chu did." I'll be my own hospital, fuck you thought this was, King?

As luck would fuck me, I was walking down the block and heard that empty shotgun shell drop on the ground. Looking around, I saw nothing and I was sure of that this time.

I kept going and jogged the rest of the way to Sweets' house where I saw the twins out on the lawn with shotguns and I breathed such a sigh of relief.

"Hey Tilly Beans." They both said in unison... This makes me wish I had an identical twin.

"Hey you two. Mama Sweets inside?" They nodded and I headed right in. I saw Varo on the couch and like every other fucking time, he did his stupid little getaway tac tic of climbing up the banister and pulling himself over... "Varo you're an ass. I wasn't even gonna do anything-"

"Lies- what's in your eyes?"

"Special contacts. I can see at night nigga." Yess be jealous. "You can have a set if you tell me your inches."

"I already have great eyesight at night, I might as well have been born with night vision. Nice try though Wifey's back burner bae."

"No the hell you didn't. I'm not some bae that's left on the back burner. I'm her main and you're the jealous bitter ass side-"

"A side with a certain number of inches that got Wifey always throwin' it back for me. Where's the Tea Squad at because I sure as hell need 'em here so I'm not sippin' tea alone."

"Okay Varo. We'll see who gets the final measurement." He disappeared from the banister and Sweets came from the kitchen with her apron on and she looked so cute with it.

"What's going on?"

"Put these on. We're hittin' the streets. I got a text from Breezy so I'm sure you did too." I said handing her the second set. She grabbed it and smiled. "You in?"

"Of course. Give me a second." I'll give you a sexond... Whatever the fuck that means.

***

"You heard her right?" I whispered to Sweets as we crouched low behind a car. The both of us looking all around and I had such an adrenaline rush, it should be illegal how ready I was.

"Yup. She's making herself so much more obvious now that she's all alone." Sweets said in such a relaxed voice. I think that's her just near that old asylum. She just went inside."

"What?"

"Yup. Let's go." She cocked her gun and I followed along with her, making sure I had all my bullets and then cocking my gun as well.

"Varo said we need to keep this one alive this time, like fully. The other one was conscious but became brain dead only an hour after he revived it." I said as we stepped inside the fenced perimeter of the old building, walking up to the front doors. "I hate these old buildings. Why doesn't shit happen in like Target?" I whispered.

"Shooting on isle four from two females with guns- also need clean up to get the blood and body off the shelves. Really?" She said which made me laugh a little. "Just shoot it once and-"

"Sweets. What if there's GUTGD members in here." I said as I pulled her back from the doorway before she stepped inside. "That whole gang could be there hiding in those individual patient rooms." I had this strange feeling that managed to completely drain my adrenaline within half a second.

"So?"

"There could literally be two hundred members all in there. Just waiting... Why would the thing wander specifically in here when it knows we're going after it? Sweets this just doesn't seem right." This was the perfect place to hide members... No lights, many rooms, and a lot of space. If there was anything I learned when I was down in Compton on my own... Never enter buildings with lots of rooms. "I'm not going in. Call me a pussy ass bitch, but I'm not- not without the rest of IRG here to back us up." I started to back away from the doorway, constantly watching that door.

"Tilly Beans what the hell got into you?" She said as she still stood near that door. I know there's something behind that one closed door, I just know it and it's waiting for one or both of us to step inside.

"Sweets... This is their trap." I said when I finally took a look around and came to the realization we just followed this Lady G all the way to the North and now we were on GUTGD territory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
89.9K 2K 9
Part 3 To "X-Tra Credit" and "Sextasy" Follow Along As More Petty Ass Drama Unravels Amongst The Females As They Pursuit Their Teachers. Be Sure To H...
Retributed By Miss G

General Fiction

131K 3.9K 49
This is the tenth and final book to my Thug Love Series. Follow through the eyes of the uprising second generation as they establish themselves in th...
48.5K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.