The Unnecessary Alliance

Von authorkayyyy

BOOK 1 IN THE UNNECESSARY SERIES Aadish Arya never needed her, nor wanted her. But his father made this pact... Mehr

COPYRIGHT
PREFACE
DEDICATION
CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS
THE PACT
THE NEWS
THE DINNER
THE DILEMMA
THE DATE
THE ROSES
THE CHARITY EVENT
THE NIGHT
THE JEALOUSY
THE BARBIE
THE CYCLING
THE MARK
THE REALISATION
THE HUG
THE TARGETS
THE ARGUMENT
THE ETERNAL
THE ROSARIUM
THE BLAME GAME
THE PAST
THE CONFRONTATION
THE PROBATION
THE PROPOSAL
THE ENGAGEMENT
THE YOU ARE MY FIRST
THE UNNECESSARY WIFE
THE FIASCO
THE HEARTBREAK
THE LEAVING
THE HURT
THE HALF NEWS
THE RECONCILIATION
THE BOARD
THE NOT SO FAST
THE PLAN
THE SURRENDER
THE TRUTH
THE REUNION
THE PREPARATIONS
THE TEASE
THE SANGEET
THE WEDDING
WEDDING ALBUM (pictures)
EPILOGUE ♡
BONUS CHAPTERS AND MORE
AUTHOR's NOTE

THE MOVING IN

74.1K 4.1K 668
Von authorkayyyy

TRIGGER WARNING:- 18+ (only the 3rd part)
Skip it if you:-
-are underage.
-know me in real life.
-do not like reading it.

The cover and the dedication for THE UNNECESSARY HATRED have already been shared on my Instagram. (Will definitely post it on Pinterest today.)

VANIE's POV

Physically I stand near the pavement waiting for the valet to bring out our car, but mentally I am at Aadi's penthouse. I don't know what I am doing there. I shouldn't be entertaining the idea of moving in with him. All it took were five words leaving his soft lips to rattle me. Right after uttering those words he gave a me sinister smirk as he sat straight facing the crowd, like he did not just ask me to take a huge step. I didn't respond. I needed time. Time to ensure that he said what I heard and time to ensure that he actually meant that.

The event was a success. And at the end Aadi asked me if he could drop me home. I said yes.

I like the idea of being in close proximity with him. The idea of us sitting confined in a car with no other human soul present. It's intimate.

The moment the car arrives, he instinctively moves his left hand behind my small back as he guides me towards the passenger seat. Heat runs down my body and my imagination takes the wild turn, imagining how it would be if I said yes to moving in with him.

Helping me in the seat, he leans forward and presses a soft kiss on my forehead. My entire face burns with the sensation of his soft lips touching me and my skin. He closes the door and strides towards the driver's seat, I take in deep breaths trying to calm my excited nerves.

We drive in silence for the next 15 minutes. Old hindi songs play in the background. The roads are empty, barely a human in sight. It's late, very late. Now that I think about it, it's way past my bedtime and I don't even feel an ounce of sleepiness. The adrenaline rush is not helping either.

I slowly move my eyes in his direction. The moonlight casts a perfect shadow on his dark silhouette. Watching him is like a need. Now that I have him, I can barely go a few seconds without staring at him. And there are times when I find him already staring at me. The feeling is unexplainable, it's warm, it's hot and it makes you restless but content at the same time.

It wouldn't be so bad living with me. It can be  considered as a trial run, but I am too lost in the view to even think of anything else. The only things I can feel right now are, how his hand grazes my lehenga every time he shifts the gear or the soft feel of his fingers whenever he grips my hand.

The spell around me breaks when the tires screech and the car comes to a stop. I look around to see nothing but trees and darkness.

He takes off his seatbelt. And before I know he pulls me forward as his strong hand grips my neck. The pull is gentle yet steady. He stares at me with nothing but hunger and desire in his eyes. Knowing what is about to happen my heart picks up the beat.

"I have been wanting to do this since the moment you walked in looking like this." He presses his lips against mine.

The kiss begins as something soft and gentle, but then his grip on my neck tightens as his tongue darts out asking for permission. I open my mouth as I mumble only God knows what. I feel lost and found at the same time. Moving my hand towards the back of his head I play with his hair.

The warm feeling in my chest overpowers me, I should say yes to moving in with him. It's definitely the oxytocin high speaking, but getting to do this every morning feels like a really good idea right now. He sucks on my lower lip as a moan escapes my mouth, making him suck harder. My core heats with need as moisture covers the insides of my thighs.

We both pull apart breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath. Well, I try to catch my breath while he looks at me with nothing but a strong desire.

"Have you decided yet?" His dark, hoarse voice sends rumbles down my spine.

Yes. The answer sits on the tip of my tongue, but how can I leave daadi just yet, not when she cried holding me as I were leaving her today only.

"I-I...." I stammer not knowing what to say. I want to be with him but I also feel like I shouldn't say yes.

"What is it Roses?" His left hand slowly tucks my hair behind my ear.

"I don't think it's a good idea seeing how emotional daadi was today. She won't approve." I tell him.

A smile covers his face. "You really are as soft as roses." He shakes his head.

I frown. What does that mean?

"I asked Daadi, before even thinking about asking you. She is okay with you moving in. No, scratch that....she wants you to move in with me."

What?

The daadi who would argue with me before letting me spend even an evening at someone else's place wants me to move in with a man I am not yet married to.

"Her exact words were 'You have already wasted so much time apart from each other'."

The words unravel me, making me feel the hardest and the softest emotions at the same time. A lump lodges in my throat, only my daadi would say something so emotional with such ease. But she is right. I can still meet Daadi everyday, it's not like I am moving to another city.

I nod hesitantly. My emotions are sorted but I also feel a little terrified. What if he gets bored of me? What if we don't like how the other lives? What if —

A strong hand on my chin pulls me forward and his lips slam onto my mine. All my thoughts freeze, and my mind goes crazy with the kiss.

It's tempting, slow and painful. It leaves you wanting more, but what? It's like a need, a need that I can't identify.

He pulls away and I whimper at the loss of his touch, his heat. I look straight into his darkened pupils as he seductively runs a thumb across his lips and wipes them. "Don't overthink now, else I will have to kiss you again and I don't think I can without losing my mind."

********************

Okay now I have to get from my dressing table to the door. Easy, right? I pick my left foot, my eyes wander to find an inch of space not covered with boxes. Apparently pushing all the boxes in one direction was definitely not a good idea. But it's too late to realise that.

Over the span of two weeks we managed to move only a little of my stuff over to his place. Today we have called the movers, technically Aadi called them because according to him and my daadi I was 'dilly-dallying' the move.

It's not like I don't want to move, it's just that packing your life into boxes can be really emotional sometimes, specially when you know that the only person who will miss you once you leave is your old grandma. My parents didn't even bat an eye when I told them about the move.

"It would look good in the media, like you two are madly in love." Exact words spoken by my mother.

I pick my phone as I call Aadi.

He picks up immediately.

"I am stuck." I tell him.

"What?"

I take in a deep breath. "The boxes Aadi, the boxes. They are all around me. How am I supposed to come to your place when they won't even let me get out of my own damn room?"

I can hear the annoyance in his voice. "I will be right there." Since morning I have troubled him enough. I keep calling him aimlessly only to ask stupid questions. He has been busy helping the movers carry my stuff to his place.

I crouch down on the floor as I take my phone out from my back pocket. Scrolling and posting my life on social media are my favourite pass times. Sometimes I feel like I am addicted to it, but then again I don't actually care. I snap a few shots of my room and then of myself crouching down and doing the peace sign.

I spend the next 30 minutes reading all the unread messages. Some of them are from my friends but most of them are from the school. I have loads of work to catch up with. I am not mentally prepared to read the notices and the pdf's. A groan leaves my lips as I realise I need to catchup with all this by Monday morning. It's already Saturday and I will definitely not have the time to prepare for Monday with all this moving.

"What's wrong?" A deep voice asks me.

I look up and my eyes meet the subtle features of the man I love. A smile instantly spreads across my lips. "It's just work." I tell him.

He raises an eyebrow in question. I shake my head. This man will avoid words for as long as he can like they bite him.

"I just have loads of work to do but I don't have the time with all this moving in and moving out." I shrug my shoulders.

"Technically me and the boys are doing the moving in and moving out for you. All you have done is pout and got yourself stuck between the boxes."

My mouth opens wide. The audacity. "I packed all of this." I motion my hand around the boxes.

"Only because daadi made you." He replies.

I don't know what is it about moving out but I keep feeling like it's too early. The fear of the unknown scares me. I have lived in this bedroom my whole life, moving out is not an easy task. No matter how much I hated living here at some point, the idea of leaving everything and moving out can be scary. Hell, it is scary. I look around my bedroom, the memories of my life, of my days are etched into these walls. I have shared my entire life with these walls. They have seen me be hysterical, crazy, happy, sad, angry over all these years. The pad of my finger slowly presses against the cold surface of the wall. It was beautiful living here. From blasting music in here to turning the fan off because I couldn't concentrate. This room has seen it all.

It's only when Aadi's hand slowly touches my cheeks I realise that I am crying. He pulls me into a hug. His strong wooden smell fills my nostrils. "I am gonna miss living here." I mumble.

He pats my head as he hugs me tighter. "I know. But I promise I will give you the best home. You won't feel the need to come back here."

I freeze. I needed to hear this. Somehow he always knows what to say. Wiping my eyes, I push back from him as I smile and nod my head at him. It's time to do it, it's time to move out, it's time to build my home with the man I have desperately loved my whole life.

He helps me up the ground and we walk towards the door with hand in hand. I turn around to take a final look at my room. "Thank you!" I whisper slowly. Closing my eyes I take in the soft and sweet smell of my room. A cold breeze from the nearby window hits my face. I feel Aadi's arm snuggle me closer as he stands behind me. I place my head on his chest and take in the warmth of my bedroom, the familiarity of my surroundings for one last time.

*********************

A sense of relief and fulfilment passes over me as I watch Aadi's penthouse filled with boxes. Boxes that have my stuff in them.

A strong arm around my waist pulls me back. I giggle and turn my face to see him.

His lips rest on the sensitive spot on my neck. A myriad of butterflies set loose in my stomach. "I can't believe you are here." He murmurs against my neck.

"Me neither," I tell him. The voice of rumbling and growling catches my attention. My cheeks heat when I realise the source of the noise. My stomach. I am hungry.

He pulls back and just like that our sweet moment is gone. "What do you want to eat?" He asks. I turn my eyes away, not wanting to look at his face. Embarrassment coats my voice as I tell him, "anything."

"You sure?" He asks.

I nod with my back towards and my face still avoiding him.

"Well I will just make some oats for the two of us."

He can't be serious. Does he seriously expects me to eat oats after an entire day of labour? I turn around quickly. "I am not eating oats." I tell him.

He smirks. "Come on let's make you some food that's not oats." He holds his hand out for me. I grab it and we walk towards the kitchen.

His kitchen is not what I expected. Well I am not even sure what I expected. The dark interiors are crystal clean. Not even one spoon is out of its place. Perfect, just like the rest of his place.

I can feel his intense gaze on me. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He pushes me forward gently as he continues, "just sit on the counter and let me do the cooking." His hands move under my knees as he helps up the counter, like I am not capable of doing it myself.

As I make myself comfortable at the counter, I watch him grab the hem of his t-shirt and pull it above his head. My mouth dries at the sight of his perfectly toned muscles. The veins of his arms popping and teasing me. I move my eyes along his body. Strong, muscular and veiny arms. His perfectly toned back with dimples at the bottom churns something inside of me. He turns around and my eyes fall on his chest. My vision travels down taking in the perfect sight. His abs stand out and making my eyes widen. My man is sexy as hell. My mouth hangs open as my stare lingers on his lower abdomen, the V-shape heading towards something intimate, something that is covered with his trousers.

"Roses." He says in a dark tone. I look up at him. My eyes meet his darkened gaze. I can see the desire in his eyes, and I assume that he can see the same in mine. I am startled when he moves forward and his lips fall on mine. I moan at the heat of his mouth on mine. I pull my legs apart trying to make some space for him. He stands between my legs as he continues to devour my mouth.

I move my hands along his torso. My back arches towards his body. His arms move around me as holds me into place and pulls my head back with his other hand and continues to feast on my mouth. A deep need and desire settle down in my abdomen. Grabbing a fistful of his hair I moan into his mouth.

He breaks the kiss as he stares at me. I watch his throat bob up and down as he contemplates something. My patience dies and I pull him forward kissing him again. He doesn't fight the kiss and the two of us fall back in the same pattern of kissing, sucking and licking each other.

He picks me up from the counter and my legs wrap around his lower back. My grip on his hair tightens. I break the kiss when I realise we are moving. We are already on the stairs. He presses his lips against my collarbone and places soft kisses on it.

Using his foot he kicks open the door to his bedroom. One of his hand instinctively moves to the back of my head. He throws me on the bed as his eyes move predatorily on my body. My entire body burns with desire. He presses his knee on the mattress as he climbs up. I feel his movements on the mattress. Parting my legs away he steps in, his chest leans over my body. Bending down he kisses my neck. I moan as the sparks of electricity travel down my spine.

I feel something hard and strong pressing against my abdomen. My back arches, hoping for something. It's no more a want, it's a need. His tongue licks and sucks the side on my neck. I whimper.

He pulls back and that is when I realise that I was grinding against him. My eyes fall on his trousers, the cloth near his intimate area is wet. My cheeks heat knowing I did that.

"Stop me now if you don't want this," he murmurs. My eyes move towards his face. I loose all my control the moment I see his darkened eyes. I pull him back from his neck as I kiss him harder. He lets me, he lets me control the kiss. But not for long. One of his hands grips my hands and pins them above my head as he takes in the sight of me breathing heavily lying on his bed.

Both his hands move towards my crop trop, instead of removing it like a normal man would, he tears it out of frustration. One of his hands cups my breast and the other works the hook behind my back. The moment the hook opens he throws the bra to the ground. His mouth falls on mine as his fingers play with my already hard nipples. I moan as I kiss him back. Both of us are desperate for touch. I move my hands across his bare chest and slowly towards his abdomen.

His mouth leaves mine as he presses a trail of kisses down my neck. His mouth works his way down to my breasts. Slowly pressing kisses around my nipples, he brings out his tongue and licks them. My body looses itself in his touch.

While one of his hands holds me still, the other moves towards my pants. He slides his hand inside my pants and a small groan leaves his lips. I can feel it against my breasts.

He sucks on my nipples and my brain goes wild. I whimper in pain, pleasure and need. My back arches and he pushes me back. His mouth leaves my body as he stares down at me. "Stay still Roses," he says in a husky voice.

I nod.

Unbuttoning my pants he slowly pulls them down my legs and my panties follow soon after. My body heats and trembles with need. I observe him eyeing me and my body hungrily. I have never been naked in front of a man and I should feel at least a sliver of self consciousness, but, I don't. I can see it in his eyes and in his feral movements, he is equally affected by my body as I am by his'.

His lips find mine and he kisses me with desperation. One of his hands plays with my boobs while the other moves towards my abdomen. I can feel the fire burning harder. His fingers slowly part my lips as he plays with my clit. I moan.

Our mouths break apart and his' move downwards towards my breasts, while his fingers continue to play with my most sensitive part. He sucks on my nipples and my body goes crazy with the sensation of his mouth on my nipples. My body aches with desire as he run soft circles around my clit. It's only when one of his fingers slips inside me that a loud moan escapes my lips.

I bite my lips, trying to stop myself. He raise his eyes as he stares at me. "Don't shush your moans."

His words undo me and a strong spark runs through my entire body. His face moves towards my stomach, he places soft kisses around my navel. Kissing his way down, his mouth finds my clit and he starts licking it. His middle finger pumps in and out of me. I moan in pleasure. After his finger is done stretching me, he slips his index finger inside to join his other finger. A pressure builds inside my abdomen. I can feel it getting stronger every second.

My hands instinctively move towards his hair as I ask him to go faster. He presses his tongue against my clit with more pressure, while his fingers pump harder inside me. "Aadi....I-I.....please."

I can feel the burn of his fingers stretching me out. But the feeling of pleasure is way more dominant than the pain. I close my eyes and the orgasm hits me like a train. My back arches from the mattress and my toes curl. I whimper as my entire body convulses and my legs tremble around him.

It's the feeling of fulfilment. My hands fall to my side as he lies on top of me and kisses my forehead. He pulls me closer to him as he snuggles me from behind and kisses my neck. My back presses against his hard dick. Shit I completely forgot about him.

I turn around to look at him. His face has a huge smile. He pulls me even closer. "Let's feed you before your stomach protests again," he whispers in my ear as he kisses the bone behind it. It has become a spot where he always kisses me, our spot.

I shake my head as my eyes move towards his trousers. He pulls back. "We need to get you food Roses."

"Well, we need to get us food." I remind him. It's only now when he has pulled himself away from me that I realise I am famished.

"I just ate." He slowly bends down and kisses my forehead. Getting up from the bed, he walks towards the door and steps out of the bedroom.

I hear his voice from the corridor as he shouts, "stay in bed, I am bringing the food."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ummm....bye!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Instagram:- @authoravnie
Pinterest:- @authoravnie

Thank you!
Bye~bye!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74.3K 5.6K 39
"You are the worst mistake I've ever wanted to make twice." "Good , 'cause I plan on making it a third time tonight." THE SINGHANIA SAGA Book-1 Vi...
117K 2K 21
Sandra was Harsh's biggest rival. His life was going great until she appeared. It was like suddenly his limelight was snatched away and showered on h...
28.9K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
165K 18.5K 58
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...