Secretary Koo (Tae × Koo)

By Tkpriya

Jeon Jungkook , freshly Graduated from SNU decided to apply for the secretary position of the CEO of Kim Ente... More

➣ Intro
➣ Chapter 1
➣ Chapter 2
➣ Chapter 3
➣ Chapter 4
➣ Chapter 5
➣ Chapter 6
➣ Chapter 7
➣ Chapter 8
➣ Chapter 9
➣ Chapter 10
➣ Chapter 11
➣ Chapter 12
➣ Chapter 13
➣ Chapter 14
➣ Chapter 16
➣ Chapter 17
➣ Chapter 18
➣ Chapter 19
➣ Chapter 20
➣ Chapter 21
➣ Chapter 22
➣ Chapter 23
➣ Chapter 24
➣ Chapter 25
➣ Chapter 26
➣ Chapter 27
➣ Chapter 28
➣ Chapter 29
➣ Chapter 30
➣ Chapter 31
➣ Chapter 32
➣ Chapter 33
➣ Chapter 34 (M)

➣ Chapter 15

2K 119 7
By Tkpriya

☆━━━☆ Emergency ☆━━━☆

"Did you just ordered this for me ? But how do you.... ?" Jungkook exclaimed pointing at the pack of banana milk sitting infront of him along with the banana pancakes .

"I mean the day you sneaked in my office , the 2nd day by the way.." Taehyung has a mischievous glint in his eyes as he continued , knowing very well the younger's reaction.

"I did not . Mrs Yun..." Jungkook protested almost immidiately.

"Yeah ! so that day you were literally clutching onto it like your life depends on it. So I figured" Taehyung shrugged .

"It's not that. I just like it a lot." He protested again this time with a evident pout adoring his face .

"I know and I thought you deserves to be treated for your excellent performance today". Taehyungs voice softened a little as he looked at the younger with a mixture of fondness and pride.

"You think I did well ?" Jungkook asked a little shy .

"Absolutely. I mean Mr. Lee is a bit skeptical when it comes to business and so he always takes some time to sign deals but you came in like a little magician and swayed your stick and boom!!" Taehyung exclaimed making, Jungkook giggle at his antics .

It would be a lie if Jungkook says he is not loving this new side , this goofy side of the CEO. I mean can you believe the CEO whom everyone fears (for some unknown reason), whom the press has given names for his intimating persona is making jokes with his him, in a Cafe eating , his strawberry pancake. And he did voiced that out ,

"Oh don't try to say this to the press they will think you've gone crazy" Taehyung chuckled but there's a hint of sadness in them .

"Why ?" Jungkook can't help but ask "I mean you're so beautiful" Taehyung quirked his brows at that. Beautiful? Well that's new , he has always been the hot intimating CEO. Beautiful isn't something that many people associate him with .

Taehyung heaved out a sigh at the question. The answer has much to do with his past and he doesn't want Jungkook to be overwhelmed with them not when he just started to get comfortable with him .

"That's for some other day . Now you tell me something about yourself , that wasn't in the resume ofcourse" Taehyung asked in an attempt to change the topic . Jungkook didn't pressed further, he just felt a tad bit sad that the older isn't completely comfortable with him maybe that's why . But before sadness can engulf completely Jungkook did his best to mask it and acted as if he was thinking about the answer....

"Like I'm originally from Busan and came here to study .." Taehyung listened with great interest not showing that he already knows this , as his company did a complete background check on all the interviewees.

"How about you ? Is this your birthplace ?" Jungkook asked back , hoping he is not crossing another boundary.

"Nope I grew up in Daegu with my grandparents". He replied staring at his fork as the old days flashed infront of his eyes .

"Oh then you came here for education too ?"

"Right" he replied not saying anything further . Before any of them can ask anything further Jungkook's phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Oh its Jiminie" Jungkook exclaimed looking at the caller ID .

"Who's Jiminie ?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Oh he's my bestie also my apartment mate" . Jungkook replied not looking up from the phone before answering the call.

Taehyung looked  down at his plate with much interest but his ears were perked up . Well technically he wasn't trying to eavesdrop. Not at all but yeah!!

A pout , unconsciously came to the older's face as he listened Jungkook talking and laughing with the person on the other side of the call while , he fiddled with the food . By the time Jungkook has cut the call Taehyung has gone into complete sulking mode in his head while his face is completely expressionless .

"So this friend of yours , how long do you know each other ?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask .

"Who ? Me and jimine ? Well i met him in the uni campus , so not long . We don't share the same major but we met in cafeteria and you know we just kind of clicked . I was bit reserved at first but it's him who helped me to come out of my shell . And now we're even sharing the same apartment ."

Taehyung hummed too lost in his thoughts to notice the blaring phone beside him.

"Hyung ?"

Yes ? Taehyung replied mindlessly .

"Your phone . It's ringing" Jungkook said pointing at the gadget .

And Taehyung finally snapped out of whatever reverie he was in . He checked it to find It's his secretary calling .
.
.
.
Jungkook saw Taehyung frowning at the call before he got up and excused himself from him .

And when he finally came back his face wore a mysterious expression that he can't quite decipher.

"We need to go back to the company now" . Taehyung didn't explained further. And by the tone of his voice , Jungkook assumed something serious must have happened so he quickly got up , taking his bag and followed the older outside and to his car .

Jungkook bit his lips to supress a small smile when he noticed despite all the hurry Taehyung waited for him beside the passenger door holding it open for him .
.
.
.
When they arrived at the company , Taehyung went straight to the elevator while Jungkook was pulled by hosoek and few other employees , only to be flooded him with questions regarding the meeting. He got busy answering them. While some of them praised him profusely after knowing they got the deal , some are , well not so nice and visibly loathed him .

"Don't mind them . They are just jealous that you get to spend time with the CEO." Hoseok informed him when they excused themselves from the conversation and got into the elevator .

"Jealous ?" Jungkook exclaimed confused with the use of the term .

"Well! even though they are quite scared of the CEO but everyone here specifically those girls there , are deeply in love with him. I mean how can you not when he looks like that early in the morning" . Hoseok explained for him.

Jungkooks brows raised at that. Wow does that mean everyone in the office has a crush on the CEO (which includes you , he could quite literally hear his best friend's dramatic voice in his head).

He tried to pushed that away farther down his head as he stepped inside his cabin and instantly spotted Taera who wears a serious expression in her face .

"What happened ?" he asked

"The CEO called you in his cabin. He said it's urgent ." Jungkook frowned , he was with the older minutes ago did something happened when he was at . Did he disssapointed the other but then he said ....

"Jungkook ?" Taera pulled him out of the thousands of thoughts running in his head.

"Are you not going ?"

"Right um. Yeah!!" Jungkook replied , quite nervous thinking about what's awaiting him there .
.
.
When he came infront of the ceo's cabin even from outside he could hear the older man's agitated voice through the closed door . He cleared his throat and knocked on the door and entered after hearing a distant "come in".

"Hey jungkook. I heard we got the deal . Congratulations" it's Mrs Yun who spoke up seeing him though , Jungkook could tell its not the reason he is called so abruptly , judging from the way the CEO is frowning hard at his laptop .

"So ..", she cleared her throat and continued,  "We have an emergency situation". She looked at the CEO and then to the younger boy who looking at both of them with a confused expression so she continued "so Bogum actually was tasked to accompany Mr. Kim for our company's exhibition in Daegu which is tomorrow and which generally brings a lots of profit for our company but .....he just emailed saying he seriously injured his legs and was suggested to bed rest for the next few days ." She finished but Jungkook seriously doesn't know what he has to do with all this information.

"That means we need someone else to go there with Mr. Kim . But neither me or Taera are free right now so I'm sorry Jungkook but we can't think of anyone else but you". Jungkook felt his brain stopped working at that.

"So you will be the one to accompany Mr. Kim . I'll email you all the details you need to know so that you can read them on your way ." She tried to assure him though Jungkook is doubtful how much that worked . "Also..." she began again "You will be needed to leave in few hours "

And here he thought it can't get any worse.

☆━━━☆ NOTE ☆━━━☆

We're half way done with the story guys

Let me know how are you liking it so far
♡♡

Thank you for reading !!

  ☆━━━━━━☆   ☆━━━━━━☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 9.7K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...
111K 5.3K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...
635K 20.5K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
4.6K 330 2
CEO Jeon Jungkook and Secretary Kim Taehyung appeared to be an excellent working team. Together, they were able to significantly increase the company...