Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania

162 3 1
By IamGamerA

Later, in the infirmary, Team A, Happy, Carla, and Porlyusica stood over a bruised up and bandaged up Lucy. "Is Lucy all right?!" Mana opened the door and entered along with Team B.

"Lucy!" Mira entered with a concerned look for her friend.

"You guys..." Gray uttered.

"We may be on different teams, but we are still in the same guild." Mira said as she went to Lucy's side.

"So, how is she?" Gajeel asked.

"Thanks to Wendy's healing magic, she will be all right." Porlyusica replied.

"No, Sherria's emergency treatment is to thank." Wendy said.

"You both are to thank." Neos corrected and petted the top of Wendy's head.

"Thank goodness..." Mira let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm also relieved to know that she hasn't suffered any lasting injuries." Erza said also sharing a look of relief for Lucy's condition.

"Those guys..." Natsu growled at the thought of Sabertooth.

"I know what you wanna say." Laxus said also looking angry despite keeping up an emotionless expression.

"Lucy." Happy uttered as the Celestial Wizard started to wake up.

"Guys... I'm sorry." Lucy uttered as she looked around the room.

"Huh? What are you apologizing for?" Natsu questioned as Lucy hid under the covers of her hospital bed.

"I messed up again..." Lucy uttered having lost twice in the games now.

"Don't be crazy! We came in third place thanks to you!" Gray said with an encouraging look.

"We scored 8 points!" Wendy said with an encouraging smile.

"Yes. You did well." Erza gave a warm friendly smile and a nod.

"Oh... my keys..." Lucy uttered as she remembered Minerva took her keys during the match.

"Right here." Happy handed over her pouch with all her gate keys.

"What a relief... thanks." Lucy said with a warm smile as she embraced her keys, and drifted off into sleep.

"Looks like she's asleep." Mira said as the mood in the room changed.

"Sabertooth..." Gray growled.

"Don't like 'em one bit." Gajeel said with venom in his tone.

The door then opened and entered Master Makarov. "Oh, Team A and B are both here. That's perfect. I'm not sure if this will help or hinder us, but the management has just ordered us to combine our teams into one." Makarov declared which brought some shock into the room.

"What?!" Natsu questioned.

"A combined team?" Laxus questioned.

"But why?" Mira questioned.

"We followed the rules, so how come we aren't allowed to keep both teams anymore?" Neos questioned.

"Raven Tail's disqualification means that seven teams are left to compete. Having an odd number is problematic for choosing battle segment matchups. So they've ordered us to combine our two teams into a new, five-member team." Makarov explained and it did make sense.

"What about our scores?" Carla questioned.

"About that, Erza. Neos. They apparently declared that they would let us keep the highest teams score points, if the two of you agree to fight each other." Makarov said which caused the two of them to look at each other with a surprised look, which was shared by everyone else.

"Why are they only willing to do it if we fight?" Erza questioned, not that she was against the idea, she would gladly want to show Neos how strong she had grown.

"They thought it would be entertaining for the audience and a good show for the games. Of course, you can decline, but that will mean we will keep the points of the team with the lowest scores." Makarov said and Neos let out a sigh.

"I don't have much of a problem with it." Neos said.

"Same here." Erza agreed as well.

"They want you both to fight seriously though, can you do that?" Makarov questioned.

"Of course." Erza declared with her right fist clenched and with a smile.

"Sure but I won't go all out. I don't want to accidentally harm my older sister." Neos said as Erza gave him a confident smirk.

"You don't have to worry baby brother. Nee-san is a lot stronger now, feel free to use as much power as you want." Erza said teasingly while giving him a smirk as the tension increased in the room.

"Oh? Did the little milk monster tell you more about my ability?" Neos smiled back at Erza. "When does the battle start?" Neos looked over at Makarov.

"As soon as we are done here." Makarov replied.

"Guess we should make an even stronger team now then." Mira said looking a little excited.

"Yeah! I'm fired up!" Natsu declared with flames around his fist.

"What makes you think you even will be on the team?" Gajeel questioned locking heads with Natsu.

"Huh? And what makes you think your ugly mug will be on the team?" Natsu glared back at Gajeel.

"The most logical choice for a team of five would be, me, Laxus, Erza, Wendy, and Mana." Neos said knowing that this team will work the best since they all can mix well with each other fighting style.

"I see, then we could go with that then." Makarov said.

"There is also the full-team battle on the last day, after tomorrow's day off." Porlyusica said.

"I'm gonna be on that team! I'm gonna get revenge for Lucy! They humiliated our friend, I'm not going to let them get away with that!" Natsu growled ready to take Sabertooth on.

"I wanna fight 'em too! Don't ya go and hog all the fun for yourself, Salamander!" Gajeel growled at Natsu, also ready to kick butt.

"I want to get back at that Rufus guy!" Gray declared wanting revenge for what happened during day one.

"Are you sure that this is the best team?" Makarov asks Neos still feeling unsure of his decision to pick Wendy instead of Natsu, Gajeel, or even Gray.

"Don't worry, Mana is stronger than she looks and Wendy is a good support that can work extremely well with Mana. If they get paired up in the tag team then they would almost be unstoppable." Neos said.

"Hmm, very well then. Neos, Laxus, Erza, Mana and Wendy. You will be the team to represent our guild in the games." Makarov declared to which the two Dragon Slayers and Ice Mage growled in disappointment.

"Gramps, no fair!" The three all said in unison.

"Because of the upcoming team battle. Sabertooth is using their dragon slayer pair most likely, might as well use our own dragon slayers." Makarov grinned and then patted Gray's back. "Don't worry, on the last day, we can switch Wendy out with either one of you three. " Makarov said with a grin.

Back in the arena. "Now that Fairy Tail has finished restructuring its team, we're now in the battle segment of Day 4! However, before we start with the tag team battles. Fairy Tail's Neos Zero! And Erza Scarlet! Have agreed to fight in order to keep the points of Team B! The battle of Fairy Tail S-class Wizard, Faker and Titania! And here they are!"

Out from a tunnel walked out Neos and Erza, ready to settle this. They both walked to one end of the arena and faced each other with the pumpkin man standing between them. "If my knowledge is correct, these two are siblings correct?"

"Yeah, Erza adopted Neos as her younger brother sometime while in Fairy Tail. Although they don't share blood, they are both skilled fighters. This is bound to be an interesting battle."

"Thank you very much! Thank you very much"

"A battle between two siblings, but there can only be one on top. Let's see who it will be, The Wandering Fairy, Faker. Or The Fairy Queen, Titania!!?"

A gush of wind blew through the arena as the tension increased. "Now then, you may begin 'kin!" The pumpkin man swung down his arm. Instantly Neos summoned his black gun and opened fire at Erza, who summoned two swords and started deflecting all the bullets that flew around the arena and hit into the ground and the stone walls. "Waah!" The pumpkin man rushed out from the arena avoiding the bullet flying around the best he could. Although some managed to fly past his mask only leaving their marks and holes on his mask.

Then in a split moment, they both jumped toward each other, Erza swung both her blades, and Neos countered with his two-headed blade, Kaosu the fusion of Hikari and Yami.

"Two-headed blade. Impressive." Erza said adding more force to her blades.

"Well, I have to make up for the lost hand." Neos said using his metal hand to push his blade up adding more force to it.

The siblings are locked in a power struggle both not backing out, for a moment the two seem to be equally in strength.

"Shouldn't this fight be easy for Neos?" Gray questioned from the gallery with Makarov.

"If they were complete strangers then yes. However, they are siblings and trained each other. Although he could easily know all her moves, Erza is much stronger when it comes to pure physical strength alone. She has armors designed to withstand elemental attacks. So, Neos's elemental attack will only have half the effect, then again, the attacks can be so powerful that Erza will still take a lot of damage. However, she is no fool either and won't just let herself get hit. Erza might not be as strong as Neos, but without a doubt, she is the most difficult opponent for him out of all the competitors in the games." Makarov explained as he paid close attention to the battle.

Neos and Erza then jumped away from each other, and Neos did a quick spin, with his gun in his hand also spinning as it fired bullets toward Erza. Erza quickly jumped back avoiding the speeding bullet. 

Requip Flight Armor!

Erza changed into her fastest armor, jumped into the wall, and used it as a springboard, to jump towards Neos. Erza readied her twin blades as she flew toward Neos at tremendous speed.

Neos waits as Erza gets closer to him but the moment her blades are about to make contact with him, he suddenly does a weird stand, his legs square up, his left hand is around his upper belly while his right hand is raised up to around his face bending back.

Royal Guard!

At that moment Erza was flung back, feeling the full recoil of her attack. It was as if she hit somekind of unbreakable wall, Erza quickly got back to her feet, and her armor glowed along with Neos's body.

Blaze!

Flame Empress Armor!

The two siblings switch to their fire element, as Blaze brings his fist back while Erza equipped both her Flame Empress and Water Empress swords, knowing too well what he was about to do.

Fire Fist!

Blaze sent a massive fire fist at Erza as she swung her two blades cutting the flame before charging at her brother again, Blaze smiled and summoned a flame tripartite nunchaku, spinning it in his hand and swinging it back at Erza. Flare and steam appear as their weapons collide, Erza jumps back avoiding one of its batons that was about to hit her face. Blaze spins his nunchaku in his hands, holding two of its batons in his hands while holding the last baton by his armpit. 

"Too easy!" Blaze said with a smirk. Erza can't help but smile seeing her brother smile. As she is also enjoying this little fight of theirs, despite him not going all out, he's still taking her seriously putting up a good and fun fight for her.

Lightning Empress Armor!

Erza requipped into her Lightning Empress Armor along with her Lightning Empress Spear. Charging at Blaze with lightning speed, she appeared above him and swung her spear down, as Blaze connected his flame tripartite nunchaku together turning it into his flame staff. He quickly raised it above his head as Erza swung her spear down on it, the ground underneath his feet cracked by the force of her attack, as he was pushed to one knee.

"Ugh!" Blaze grunted, he knew he was somewhat in a pickle as Erza was able to make him kneel. Flame burst out from his feet and he slipped back letting Erza's spear to hit the ground creating a massive crater.

Thorn!

His body glow-switching element, as two vines whip appear on his hands, and he used them to whip Erza.

"Kya!" Erza and Kagura let out an adorable scream, much to the audience's surprise seeing the scarlet haired warrior's cute side, this put a blush on most of their faces, while Kagura coughed turning away in embarrassment, luckily the only one that heard her was her guildmate.

She turned to her brother with an embarrassed look, who was also taken aback by her cute scream, as a smirk appeared on his face. Whipping his whip more violently as Erza does her best to avoid them, quickly backing off.

"As much as I want to enjoy this sibling bonding time. This isn't the place, Neos!" Erza requipped her Black Wing Armor and cut off the vines Neos was using, she then charged at him.

Cyclone!

Jumping up he switched his element and summoned Skyrim his hoverboard as the two engaged in an aerial battle leaving the audience to watch in awe.

Dark Slash!

Erza swung her blade sending a dark energy attack toward Cyclone as a spinning ball of wind appeared on his hand.

Cyclone Burst!

Throwing the ball of wind toward Erza as their attack clashed creating a massive explosion in the air blocking both of their vision.

Heaven's Wheel Armor! Circle Sword! Blumenblatt!

Erza created a circle of swords around her that all flew towards Neos, plus five other swords, and Erza charged herself.

Sword Barrel: Full Open! Split!

He projected his own swords as they collided with Erza's knocking each other off the air as his body glowed and split apart avoiding both Erza and her circle swords. Erza quickly looks down to see Cyclone, Quake, and Blaze. Her body tensed up seeing the three elementals as she ready herself, knowing fulwell she was at a disadvantage, Erza still couldn't help but smile now having the chance to prove that she could take on three of him at once.

Triple Contact Fusion! Magma Neos!

Much to everyone's shock as the three combined together to do a triple fusion, standing in their place was still Neos but his body was much larger, his right hand was made out of molten lava and rock while the right was more beast-like with his sharp metallic fingers and red line similar to dragon scale, while his back is a pair of dragon-like wings. Erza grins in excitement being the first one in her guild to actually get to face a triple fusion.

He raised a hand out as the burning rocks began to gather in front of his palm getting bigger and bigger by the second, turning into a small meteor.

Super Heat Meteor!

Magma threw the small meteor up toward Erza. She dives down toward it requiping into her Scarlet Zero Armor, bringing her hand behind her as the massive stone axe blade appears in her hand.

Nine-Lives Blade Work!

Erza brings the massive blade down destroying the meteor and creating a massive explosion, as everyone looks in awe seeing the two siblings' powerful attack. Magma looks at Erza who is kneeling on the ground, somewhat panting because of the heat before she gets up looking at him with a proud smile.

As his body glows turning back to his base form. The two siblings smile looking at each other for a moment enjoying this bonding time they are having.

Erza projected a bow with a twisted sword and Neos summoned his bow along with projecting his twisted sword, the two both pulled their bow back aiming at each other as the tension grew by the second.

Shooting Star!

They let go of the bowstring as their arrows collided with each other creating a massive explosion that shook the entire stadium, Hikari and Yami both flew out from the smoke coming toward Neos as he summoned Kaosu, cutting down the two blades, more and more came at him as he continue to cut them down making sure to destroyed the projection so she can't use Burst to make them explode.

Fairy Burst!

Erza charged the tip of her blade in a thrust at Neos, who widened his eyes seeing his sister is now in front of him. An explosion from Erza's attack then shook the stadium and made the ground crack, various people struggled to even stand after the explosion.

"Hmm, but it didn't seem to be enough." Makarov said as the smoke cleared, revealing a rose flower energy shield, her last attack was fast but Neos was able to use Rose Aisa to block Erza's attack despite it already gone through four lairs of the shields, leaving the last one to stop her blade from actually hit her target.

"I'm impressed Erza." Neos said with a smile as Erza also gave him her own. "How about we end this with just sword alone? No spell or element?" 

"No armor, no trick." Erza said also smiling at her brother.

"Deal!" Both jumped back, readying themselves for their last attack.

Erza requipped into her Clear Heart clothing with a single katana and Neos summoned out his finished Yamato, wielding it on his left hand. The two siblings get into a stand readying themselves, Erza wields her katana in both hands while Neos raises Yamato with his left only using one hand. The two stared at each other as everyone was on the edge of their seat not taking their eyes off the two Scarlet Zero siblings, they both charged at each other. As their blades hit, the two stand with their back against each other.

Everything went silent for a bit as Erza fell to her knees and Neos collapsed on the ground, much to everyone's shock.

"The match is over! What an incredible fight, both had many of options to choose from in their fight, but both had decided to end it in a final sword clash. Which Faker had fallen to Titania's blade. Neos has lost! The winner is Erza!"

The announcer declared and the audience let out a violent cheer at this, while Erza carried Neos to the infirmary. On their way, they ran into Mira who gave them a warm smile. "You both did very well."

"Thank you, although I still don't count this as a win, since Neos handicapped himself." Erza said and looked down at Neos who was still awake but somewhat tired.

"Don't be too hard on yourself." Neos said they both smiled at him, and then Wendy came rushing towards them and quickly began to heal Neos's wounds. They then took a trip to the infirmary where Porlyusica threatened the rest of their injuries. Once that was done, the two of them went to meet up with the other members of their team, Laxus, Mana, and Wendy.

The announcer then went on to tell the matchups for the tag team event. First up was Blue Pegasus versus Quatro Puppy. Second was Mermaid Heel versus Lamia Scale. And the last match Sabertooth versus Fairy Tail. Once that was said, the new team of Fairy Tail walked out to the arena, with the cheers and support of their friends in the back of their minds.

"The highlight looks to be the volatile Fairy Tail-Sabertooth battle, wouldn't you agree?"

"They had me worried earlier."

"It was a fiery situation, thank you very much!"

"It's time for he first tag-team battle! Blue Pegasus' Ichiya and Rabbit... Quatro Puppy's Bacchus and Rocker!"

Blue Pegasus' Rabbit was just someone dressed in a blue rabbit suit. The fight started with the competitors shaking hands. And then the identity of the Rabbit was revealed, and it was... Cat Ichiya from Cat's Village R, Nichiya. This grossed out most of the stadium. Ichiya then came with what was a touching story, for him that is, on how they met. And the audience was further more grossed out. And Bacchus easily knocked out Nichiya. Ichiya then took a beating from Bacchus and Rocker.

Ichiya then sniffed some of his parfum, and grew in strength and size. And he managed to beat Bacchus and Rocker by grossing them out with a smile, and then punching them knocking them out.

"N-Not sure what to call that..." Neos uttered looking a little pale with a deadpan expression.

"Revolting..." Erza uttered. 

"No, I found this more disgusting." Mana uttered.

Next up was Lyon and Yuka from Lamia Scale versus Kagura and Millianna from Mermaid Heel. "Lyon and Yuka are formidable! Keep your wits about you, Millianna! Kagura!" Erza warned her old friend and little sister.

"So, you're rootin' for Mermaid Heel, huh?" Gajeel snickered at Erza.

"Yes, I've known her for a long time. And Kagura is my little sister. It's only natural that I want to lend them my support." Erza replied with a smile.

"Just what kind of sibling relationship do you actually have?" Laxus asks somewhat sweating knowing the weird sibling dynamic Erza had.

At the start of the fight, Kagura backed off and let Millianna fight by herself for a bit. Millianna started off on the offensive, she was able to keep up with Yuka and Lyon with her cat like movements, although Lyon hadn't started getting serious yet. Then things started getting more difficult as they started fighting back.

When it looked like Millianna had trapped them, Lyon made an ice mouse that Millianna started chasing. Although she quickly regained her focus. Lyon made a snow tiger that chased Millianna, whom eventually crashed into a wall and got knocked out.

Then Kagura stepped in, and she easily overwhelmed Yuka and knocked him out. "She's good. She took one out without even drawing her sword." Laxus complimented.

"Kagura Mikazuchi is clearly a skilled fighter." Erza agreed.

"I bet she'd make a good match for my Iron Dragon Sword." Gajeel smirked at the thought of the challenge.

"I would say she is about my level." Erza said then narrowed her gaze at Kagura.

Lyon threw a barrage ice attacks, although Kagura avoided all the attacks and slammed Lyon to the side with her sheeted sword. "What are you doing, Lyon?! And you call yourself Ur's student! You can do way better than that!" Gray shouted from the gallery at his rival. "Get serious already!"

Lyon being more motivated created a snow tiger, ape, and dragon, all that attacked Kagura at once. However, then suddenly Lyon and his ice creations levitated into the sky as Kagura used her gravity magic. Kagura then leaped towards Lyon and easily destroyed his ice creations, and just as she was about to hit him, time ran out and the match ended. Ending the fight in a draw, although it was clear Kagura would have won if the match had kept on going.

"She sure is strong..." Neos said. As Mana and Wendy got ready to leave for their match. 

And after some waiting, it was time. "At last, this is the fight we've all been waiting for! A fateful showdown between the mightiest guild seven years ago and the mightiest guild now! Fairy Tail's Mana and Wendy... versus Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue! What's more, all four are Dragon Slayers! They all possess magic used to fight dragons! Not to mention! This is also the battle between two dragon siblings! The dream showdown between Dragon Slayers is finally a reality! At last, they clash! Who will triumph, the fairies or the tigers?! The four dragons have been released onto the battlefield!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...
706 27 27
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ! | 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒊�...
4.1K 72 22
They are getting married. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone. Everyone knew they liked each other. Natsu always clung to her, hung out with her. H...
14.2K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...