Secretary Koo (Tae × Koo)

By Tkpriya

Jeon Jungkook , freshly Graduated from SNU decided to apply for the secretary position of the CEO of Kim Ente... More

➣ Intro
➣ Chapter 1
➣ Chapter 2
➣ Chapter 3
➣ Chapter 4
➣ Chapter 5
➣ Chapter 6
➣ Chapter 7
➣ Chapter 8
➣ Chapter 9
➣ Chapter 10
➣ Chapter 11
➣ Chapter 12
➣ Chapter 14
➣ Chapter 15
➣ Chapter 16
➣ Chapter 17
➣ Chapter 18
➣ Chapter 19
➣ Chapter 20
➣ Chapter 21
➣ Chapter 22
➣ Chapter 23
➣ Chapter 24
➣ Chapter 25
➣ Chapter 26
➣ Chapter 27
➣ Chapter 28
➣ Chapter 29
➣ Chapter 30
➣ Chapter 31
➣ Chapter 32
➣ Chapter 33
➣ Chapter 34 (M)

➣ Chapter 13

2.1K 127 6
By Tkpriya

☆━━━☆Late night talk☆━━━☆

One month later -

It's 10 pm now but Jungkook is still working in his cabin . The other's has left in their usual time but he can't leave just yet as he has a lot to check .

One months has passed since he took care of the CEO in his penthouse and after that their relationship started to become smoother. When they are in work they will act according to their role but outside work whenever they met both of them found it easier to converse with each other .

It's like they are slowing forming a bond . And Jungkook is loving every bit of it , the way Taehyung would laugh at his stupid jokes or the way he would patt Jungkook's hair whenever he gets the chance to , well he even joked the older is getting obsessed with his hair and was rewarded with a hearty laugh from him.

Things in the company has not changed much but now he is slowly growing accustomed with everyone . And tomorrow is a big day for him , a big opportunity to prove his capabilities to the others . Tomorrow, he is going to attend a meeting with the CEO , it's an old client of their's and Jungkook will be presenting infront of him about their latest product . So it'll be on him whether they will get the deal or not.

Since the end of their training session is coming, each three of them were given different tasks after they were trained and monitored closely about how things work in the business world by the CEO himself. Like Jungkook's task is to get them the deal in tomorrow's meeting which is early in the morning , but here he is way past the usual time as he is not confident enough about his preparation .

There's also certain points where he is a bit confused but who would he ask now ? Mrs Yun has long left . He looked at the ceo's cabin and found that the lights are still on which means he is still there but would it be okay to ask him. The older must be busy in his own work and Jungkook doesn't want to disturb him also he doesn't want anyone to assume that he is taking any extra advantages from the CEO .
.
.
.
Taehyung stretched his neck messaging the sore muscle under his fingertips . It's quite late now and he is feeling really hungry . So he got up from his seat closing the laptop to grab something to eat .

He assumed everyone else has left already but when he came out of his cabin he saw the light of the cabin opposite to his is still on and sounds are coming out of the half-opened door . Curiosity got the best of him as he pushed the rest of the door open to peek inside and oh ...

"Jungkook? You haven't left yet ?" he asked stepping inside the cabin and towards the younger boy who looked up at him with tired eyes .

"Mr. Kim..." the younger got up from his seat

"So what are you doing this late ?" Taehyung asked indicating Jungkook to sit as he took another chair and sat beside the younger .

"I was just prepairing for the meeting of tomorrow morning ..." he replied pointing at his laptop .

"Oh but it's quite late" Taehyung exclaimed "Have you ate anything yet ?" he added with a serious tone this time

Jungkook looked down at his lap and then shook his head negatively .

"Gosh Jungkook! Come let's go eat first . And also bring your laptop with you ." Taehyung got up and signaled the younger to do the same.

"But where ? the cafeteria must be close by now" jungkook exclaimed but nevertheless followed the older outside the cabin.

"Just come and you'll see" Taehyung looked back smilling at him before pulling him through the dark hallway . They got into the elevator , and for some reason Jungkook didn't scutted far away from the older rather he stayed close by him , their hands touching but none of them complaining anyways .

After getting out of the elevator Jungkook followed the older out of the building. Most of the lights are off and the building is quite dark .

Taehyung bit back a smile as he felt the press of on warm body on his back ,

"You know I stay up late most of the nights...." Taehyung started .

"Why ?" Jungkook asked . Taehyung halted in his step at the sudden question. Well he wasn't expecting that and neither was he prepared to answer that.

"Because...." because rather than dealing with his lonely personal life its always a better option to get lost in those files , but ofcourse he didn't said that "well of course I'm the CEO which means lots of duties you know" he said instead.

Jungkook hummed behind his back clearly not buying the excuse at all but he didn't pressed further as they went out of the building silently .

Jungkook walked with confusion as Taehyung went farther away from their company building .

"Where are we ..." Jungkook collided with Taehyung's back as the older stopped abruptly in his steps ..

"We are here" he announced turning around. Jungkook peeked over his shoulder to see they are now standing infront of a food truck ?

"I come here quite often you know. They serves the best tteokbokki here ."

Jungkook looked around the place with curiosity, its a bit far from their company building but the place is beautifully lit . It's then he realized there's no one else but only them infront of the truck.

Taehyung went ahead and ordered for both of them . "Come sit" he said taking one of the seat and pointed at the seat opposite to him for the younger and jungkook sat down obeying him.

"So, what problems are you having ?" Taehyung asked pointing at the laptop , Jungkook was carrying.

So Jungkook showed him places he is having problem to understand and Taehyung very gently explained him every one of them .

"Now try it yourself " he said pushing the laptop to the younger's direction .

Taehyung placed his chin on his hands as he watched Jungkook try it on his own while a pout is adoring his face .

The more time he spends with him the more he is getting to know these cute little habits of his , like - when he is trying to concentrate hard like now , a pout will always make its way on his lips , or when he is really happy with something his eyes will crinkled at the corners and they will be literally shining . And do I need to mention every single time these will happen Taehyungs will fall a little deeper for the younger who is painfully oblivious of everything.

While jungkook was trying it, the food was delivered to their table .

"All good ?" Taehyung asked when Jungkook looked up from the screen .

"Yes thank you so much for helping " he flashed the dazzling smile of his , Taehyung thought one day he will surely get drunk in those smiles. For now he pushed the tteokbokki bowl towards the younger whose eyes sparkled at the sight .

Jungkook dived right in as he was very much hungry from all the work . Taehyung looked with amusement as Jungkook's brows furrowed in the cutest way possible . He pulled out his phone and acted as if he was checking something important while sneakily clicking picture of the younger eating like a bunny . He almost dropped his phone when Jungkook looked up at him.

"Hyung ? Are you not going to eat ?" Jungkook asked tilting his head .

"Yes I just was checking this one important text ." He exclaimed putting down his phone.

"Oh !!" Jungkook said before going back to eating . Taehyung sighed in relief and a small smile came to his face as he thought how close he was to get caught while sneakily clicking picture of his crush like a fucking teenager .
.
.
.
After finishing their dinner in the soft light of the food truck under the open sky, Taehyung payed for their food ignoring Jungkook's protest . One intense look of his shut the younger up evidently and they started to walk side by side towards the company building.

"So now that all your doubts are cleared , how are you feeling about the meeting ?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who is looking even prettier under the moonlight .

"To be honest I'm still a tiny bit nervous since you know so far it's people from the company I've worked with but now it's someone from outside , who is also a client of yours . So I just can't help but wonder what if I mess up ..." he rambled unaware of the way the older is looking at him with fond eyes.

"Jungkook you know , you look cute when you go in the rambling mode" Taehyung said chuckling when the younger started to color from his words .

"Sorry" the younger muttered in a small voice .

"Don't be . I love it when you do it. It just shows that you're feeling comfortable with me which is very much important to me" Taehyung explained and went to get his car from the parking lot as now they are standing infront of the company building.

"I'm dropping you off by the way" he announced turning around while walking backwards .

And this time Jungkook didn't protested he just let out the smile he was biting back the whole time he was with the older .

☆━━━☆ NOTE ☆━━━☆

This was like the first (unofficial) date of theirs 😊

Also,
will you be surprise if I tell you Taehyung has a whole folder full with Jungkook's pictures named with "Jungkookie"
😉

Thank you for reading !!

☆━━━━━━☆ ☆━━━━━━☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
206K 7.3K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
506K 24.7K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.5M 76.7K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...