๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต [๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...

By elvestoneanzelote1

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข.๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ... More

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐•๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•œ๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
โ„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š
โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
โ„๐•ช๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ
๐”พ๐• 
๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ
[Sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แดแดส€ส]
โ„•๐•š
๐•€๐•”๐•™๐•š
[๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ.. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ]
โ„•๐•š๐•š ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š.
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐”พ๐• 
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•Š๐•’๐•Ÿ (completed)
โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ - ๐Ÿ™

๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ

1.4K 81 27
By elvestoneanzelote1

"..𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦.. 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺/𝘯, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.."

----𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘖𝘥𝘢-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the noise of cracking of walls and a person running can be heard.

"wait"

"I won't wait"

As the person dodge the black thing precisely.

"What's wrong? we'Re training for when your enemy is running away, Get Serious"

As He dodge another attack and with the gun he tore down the ability of the person.

"Your ability is strong.. But when it come to physical combat your body fragilty comes to light, if you keep it up, the stamp's and Ranpo's deduction will all be nothing"

"Huh... This why your my mentor.. But! The water ways below the settlement are my own backyard, pretending to run away, I lead you to an dead end, if I attack by filling up this space with my cloth even you wouldn't be able to dodge it" said Akutagawa seriously as Oda stare for a moment and sighed.

"Alright you win... By the way move your foot"

"What?" As Akutagawa notice the bullets as Oda's explain how he eventually before hand shot the ceiling.

"So what if.. I shot one more?"

"A bullet outside my vision would've gone through my head" said Akutagawa as he perfectly knows what will have happen as Oda nod.

"Exactly, that said your tatic of manipulating my direction while running away was excellent, I'll treat you to udon as a reward"

"Udon? Why?"

"I don't have any reason as I feel like eating it" said Oda blankly.

"If you're giving me reward I'd like to receive your stamp, I only have three people left, You, Yosano-sensei and L/n-san" said Akutagawa as Oda thought for a moment.

"What are you going to do about Yosano and y/n stamp?"

Akutagawa eyes widen a bit yet it quickly switch to normal.

"I'll figure it out.. tomorrow.."

"Hmm.. Alright I.. remember the job I want you to do in exchange for the stamp, its easy even a child could do it"

"Tell me"

"Starting tomorrow, I'll be out of town for three days for a bit of business trip, I'd like you to take care store during that time"

"Store?"

"It's a restaurant, I've known the owner since before I joined the agency even Y/n knows the restaurant owner I already told him I would help in the store at the time of my business trip unfortunately and that is the reason I want you stand there for me, what its not even a busy store if you play with the children, you'll be done before you know it"

"L/n-san?" Ask Akutagawa the only thing he was curious as Oda nod as he recall those days.

"Yeah, you can ask him the place.. He haven't been visiting a while the shipowner have been asking about it"

"Can.. You tell me what's your.. Relation with him?"

"Him? He used to be not so cold before.. Things.. Have change for both of us" said Oda as eyes look a bit saddened making Akutagawa to be curious of what and how close both of you used to be.

"Was he.. Your friend?"

Oda stopped walking as he was silent staring at the floor then at Akutagawa whose eyes widen a bit when Oda smile warmly.

"Yeah.. We are friends"

"Oh.."

"Beside... that how do you think? Will you be able to achieve what Ranpo-san told you to do?"

"Well.. He sure have strange ways and.. He is remarkable I wish he could help me find my sister" said Akutagawa as Oda nod.

"Indeed.. I wonder what researches he used to do now.. He used to mention during his work time but nowadays he just locked himself in his office" said Oda letting out a sighed.

"Does.. He often stay there?"

"Yeah, I wonder why.. But nonetheless I wish he could open up more.." Said Oda as he continue walking with Akutagawa beside him.

"Will I.. be able to achieve it?"

"Huh?"

Akutagawa frowned a bit as Oda ruffle his own hair and sighed.

"He may have change but.. I'm certain you can able to make him smile.. Even I wish to see it once more" muttered Oda to himself the last part as Akutagawa was confused as Oda nod.

"Because.. deep down he is still the y/n, That I know.. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah, It's you.." Muttered Akutagawa as he took notice of the certain h/c hair male who already make breakfast.

"Were you expecting someone else? And beside be quick on making a tea for me, as you will be going to the restaurant where Oda have mentioned" you said keeping the plate of rice as Akutagawa walk to the kitchen to make tea as you seat there eating orange.

"Here"

"Eat up, you'll need strength" you said as you drink the hot tea calmly as he too sat and start eating in silence."

"Can.. You tell me about yourself?" Asked Akutagawa as you raised an eyebrow, your blank face stare at his.

"Me? I'm just a researcher.. If you need any help or sort do come to my office though I won't be present for too long but feel free to knock and chat for a while" you simply said as Akutagawa nod.

"Does this relate on me making tea when I visit your office?"

"Is there a doubt about it?" Your said monotonously as Akutagawa shook his head and continue to eat in silence.

*ring ring* your phone rang as you pick it up without checking the caller.

Not responding until the person respond.. Akutagawa took note of your action.

"Oh? I didn't thought you will have the audacity to call me Oda, What? Oh.. I'm not planing to stay that long.. What the kids? What shall I do about it? I don't give a fvck"

Your tone were a bity light one maybe you were just pulling a leg of Oda as Akutagawa finish eating the breakfast .

"Done? Well let's get going then also, you better clean the dishes you won't be here for three days either way"

"Yes.."

As you walk out saying you'll stay outside while talking to Oda on the phone.

Oda: Come on now, the kids have been meaning to meet you especially those four and the others wants to know whom they often mention

Y/n: And? I have no interest on dealing with kids

Oda: No go for your thoughts huh? Also, Have you reach Akutagawa house

Y/n: yeah he just finish the breakfast.

Oda: oh? That was fast didn't he just woke up?

Y/n: I made the breakfast either way, I will visit the kids on the second day

Oda: why not third? I will be visiting the restaurant

Y/n: not necessarily as That day they will be off to school and only some kids will be at the restaurant so its better.

Oda: *sweatdrop* alright.. Thanks again for the help.

Y/n: for Guiding Akutagawa to the restaurant or that I finally receive your call?

Oda: both

Y/n:... Anyways, Good luck on your..  Trip.. Oda

You close of the phone before his respond as Akutagawa came out of his house and lock the doors and nod at you gesturing to leave which you nod back and started walking.

"About your stamp"

"Hmm? Ranpo's was the one suggest that unfortunately he will tear my ears if.. I gave the stamp without doing his way" you said unamused as he nod.

"But.. How can I make you smile?"

"Your asking me about it?"

"Yeah"

".....have you ever make someone smile?"

".......I.."

"Probably none... Huh?"

Akutagawa nod as you sighed while massaging your forehead.

"Anyways, We will focus on mine later.. We have reach the restaurant"

"Ah.." Akutagawa was about to thank you yet, he notice you have already left making him wonder why.. Yet he approach the restaurant owner.

"Oh? Are you the one who Oda sent"

"Yes"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all good day/night to you all take care!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕦 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

.
.

*𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘠/𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦?

*𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.

*𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

*𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵.

*𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘥𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥.

*𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘥𝘢 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘖𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘪 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. '𝘉𝘺𝘦'

*𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.7K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
310K 11.1K 28
๐š†๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ...
25.8K 846 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu ร— ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
207K 9.2K 49
Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from genshin impact! Warning: blood, gore, viol...