Oh, the joys of animatronics...

Por joce2e

The PizzaPlex needed repairs, and so did the animatronics themselves. Thank God that they had extras on-hand... Más

Eclipse
Fiona
Bonnie
Foxy
Freddy
Roxy
Mike
Chica
Ballora
Evan/Crying Child
Monty
Vanessa
Charlotte
Nia & DJ
Jay
Mr. Smith
Maddie
F.F.-Vixen & Hound
Moon
Oh Old Man Consequences, they're at it again!
Malfunctions suck.
A hibernation? Huh.(I totally didn't forget about her-)
Birthday Surprise
Five mentally unstable people. Only three are human.
A Sun, a Moon, and an Eclipse. All related.
We are siblings and we care for each other!
Spoopy.
WHAT'S THIS? HINTS AT THE FUTURE?
Bets? Bets.
introspection
Mother, oh Mother.
You're my friend, so we're making cookies!
They're siblings, your honor!(Get ready for more...)
This is what we've been waiting for.
Siblings, siblings, siblings, siblings!
SHE'S HERE
M and B, sitting in a tree!
OoOoO, LoReEeEEe
HEHEHE, PROJECTION
Battery life at 2%
I wonder...
It's my birthday!
NOOOO IT CAN'T BE SO CUTE AND SAD AT THE SAME TIMEEEE
I'M BACK, BABY!(With Lore!)
An Idea, of Sorts
Squishmallow Bonding
Ya Need Ta Get a Handle on Yourself!
Cute Babies
It's All Coming Together!
Just Roxy.
Rage Room
Worry Until You Needn't Any Longer
Clap for the bear. He did it.
Weird things happen in weird places
Something is coming.
Fox-like shenanigans
FINALLY! They meet!

Sun

18 1 0
Por joce2e

Sun fidgeted anxiously, glancing around. He was in Parts and Services, which was never a good sign. But they had explained what had happened, and... well, it made all too much sense.

Moon being aggressive, his need to clean going off the charts, the shared data corruption, the lack of communication... the fear...

He knew it was true, to say the least. He knew it in his very bones. And he feared that Moon might never be the same. His brother was chaotic, yes, but amazing with children and so, so loving!

That... monster... the virus created was not. Because it was not his brother. His brother did not cackle while chasing children ragged with fear. His brother did not rip apart helpless victims. His brother did not hurt.

And Sun himself never, never, threw children out the doors. He waited until security or a guardian could come pick them up, especially when they had just been through something traumatizing. He would have told the guardian the child broke a rule, of course, but eh would have comforted them.

So, he knew that the virus was an icky sickness that needed to be treated. That didn't make him feel any better when watching Mike Schmidt- the newest head security guard- scrounge through Moon's code. He winced everytime the distorted purple number and letter came on-screen, watching them be erased in favor of the code Mr. Schmidt wrote without hesitation.

He felt so much better when he watched Mr. Schmidt stand, crack his back, and exit Moon's coding. He watched as Moon's AI slowly rebooted and got used to new, unfamiliar code, and thought one thing.

He was glad he had made it to today.

----

Quick author's note! This is to anyone who has me on discord. I won't be on for about two weeks, as there has been some complications regarding my email and the verification. don't worry,I'm getting everything sorted out!

-Arson [:

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1K 144 20
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
812 31 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
130K 2.3K 50
Y/n, a 12-year-old girl, has family problems. She ends up leaving, taking some money with her. She takes about 50 bucks, deciding to see the popular...
24.3K 718 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...