Oh, the joys of animatronics...

joce2e

The PizzaPlex needed repairs, and so did the animatronics themselves. Thank God that they had extras on-hand... Еще

Eclipse
Fiona
Bonnie
Foxy
Freddy
Roxy
Chica
Ballora
Evan/Crying Child
Monty
Vanessa
Charlotte
Nia & DJ
Jay
Mr. Smith
Maddie
F.F.-Vixen & Hound
Sun
Moon
Oh Old Man Consequences, they're at it again!
Malfunctions suck.
A hibernation? Huh.(I totally didn't forget about her-)
Birthday Surprise
Five mentally unstable people. Only three are human.
A Sun, a Moon, and an Eclipse. All related.
We are siblings and we care for each other!
Spoopy.
WHAT'S THIS? HINTS AT THE FUTURE?
Bets? Bets.
introspection
Mother, oh Mother.
You're my friend, so we're making cookies!
They're siblings, your honor!(Get ready for more...)
This is what we've been waiting for.
Siblings, siblings, siblings, siblings!
SHE'S HERE
M and B, sitting in a tree!
OoOoO, LoReEeEEe
HEHEHE, PROJECTION
Battery life at 2%
I wonder...
It's my birthday!
NOOOO IT CAN'T BE SO CUTE AND SAD AT THE SAME TIMEEEE
I'M BACK, BABY!(With Lore!)
An Idea, of Sorts
Squishmallow Bonding
Ya Need Ta Get a Handle on Yourself!
Cute Babies
It's All Coming Together!
Just Roxy.
Rage Room
Worry Until You Needn't Any Longer
Clap for the bear. He did it.

Mike

36 1 0
joce2e

Mike sighed. Being head of security was hard. There was something going on at Fiona's, Foxy had a mother try to hit him, and Roxy was being harassed. Dear God.

"Mr. Schmidt?" Micheal peaked through his fingers at Vanessa, who wasn't supposed to be here until eleven.

Mike sat up, stretching his finally healed body. Remnant was, apparently, good for more than simply not dying.

"What do you need, Ms. Allen?" He asked the blonde, who winced. Nothing good, then.

"I was coming to inform you I couldn't work tonight. Gregory got sick, and... well... let's just say I'm pushing it. I stopped by because I don't have your number yet." He blinked. Huh. She didn't, did she? Mike wordlessly wrote his number on a piece of paper and sent her on her way.

"Keep me updated on the gremlin!" He yelled to her as she left.

Wow, never a dull moment here, is there?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

132 2 15
It's been over a month since Care's friend joined the ranks of missing PizzaPlex kids. She breaks in one night to find out what happened. It's been...
42.8K 1.2K 33
Freddy Fazbears Mega PizzaPlex is a fun entertainment for parents and adults! The Glamrocks will ensure you have a wonderful time! Come and see them...
457 16 8
This is my first book so feedback would be helpful and greatly appreciated Years after Freddy's Pizza Place (FNAF 6) burned down, the Mega Pizza Plex...
125K 2.2K 49
Y/n, a 12-year-old girl, has family problems. She ends up leaving, taking some money with her. She takes about 50 bucks, deciding to see the popular...