Stay With Me Forever

De happyreaderNish776

Ashley Sanders is a divorcee who is trying to make a life for herself and her teenage son while trying to kee... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 27

1.7K 95 12
De happyreaderNish776

I snapped my eyes open. The room was filled with light coming through the window. It was morning and come morning came the realization of what happened last night.

I bolted upright, and as I sat on my bed, I got a nice view of myself in the mirror of my dressing table. Yuck! I looked hideous.

My curls have gone wild, my face looked greesy, I was still in yesterday's clothes, and my entire body felt dirty, right down to my virgina! How the hell did I manage to sleep like a baby in this condition?

I need a shower! Scrambling out of bed, I hurried to my bathroom,  stripping naked and doing my business before stepping in the shower.

I started relaxing as soon as the warm water started cascading down my body. The water traveling down my body made me remember his fingers that had explored every inch of me... and the pleasure it had given me.

My mind took me back to last night and the fevered kisses we had shared, and how needy I had been. I have never behaved the way I had last night ever before. It was like I was drunk or something.

I had been so bold, so aggressive, I had been insatiable, I thought as I felt my face burn as I remembered how I had climbed onto his lap and made him suck my boobs  and rubbed myself against him. I had actually made him almost lose control of himself.

Wow! Did I really have a chance to have a relationship with Oliver? Oliver. That still sounded so weird. I was so used to calling him Mr. Carlton. But he was right, of course. I can't keep calling him that anymore. Oliver. I need to get used to saying that name.

As I lathered my hair with shampoo and put shower gel on my body, my mind wondered back to last night again. Especially the way he had looked at me. Gentle, caring, almost loving. Loving?

My mind is always filled with him. My heart is always out of control as soon as I see him. His smell makes me lose my senses. Was I in love with him? God, I hope not! It's way too soon for that! Right?

As soon as I was done showering, I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my body and another on my head. I had to hurry. I had no idea what time it was. I didn't want to be late for work.

But as soon as I stepped in front of the mirror, I froze in shock. What the hell! I was red and blue all over! That man! Forget about what I said about him being gentle. He ate me up alive!

My neck, my chest...how in the world was I supposed to cover all this? I quickly brushed my teeth and hurried out to go look through my closet to see what I could find that could cover the maximum amount of my hickey's. This was not fair! I should have made him look like this, too.

Finally choosing a black dress with short sleeves that covered my chest that had suffered the most, I blow dried my hair and put on my dress, not forgetting my undies, of course.

I applied some light makeup and some nude lipstick and set to work on the mark left on my neck.

Applying concealer on it, I tried to cover it as best I could. The rest had to be done with my hair, I thought as I left my hair loose.

A knock on the door made me quickly stuff my feet into my white heels and scurry towards the door, opening it, trying to catch my breath.

But as soon as I opened the door, the sight in front of me left my breath stuck in my throat.

There he was, the man responsible for all my troubles this morning, freshly showered and dressed in a light blue shirt opened at the collar and a navy blue suit, looking delicious, I thought as I stared at him dreamily.

"Good morning. You look beautiful." He spoke in his sexy voice, giving me his killer smile. Sigh. My poor, poor heart. Wait! Did he say I looked beautiful. That's the first time he ever commented on my looks, and I couldn't help blushing like a school girl.

And then I remembered all the marks he had left on my body, and I glared at him as he looked so relaxed and happy while I would have to be hiding my hickies all day.

"Something wrong," he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I didn't answer. My eyes continued glaring at him from the top of his perfectly made hair down to his lovely grey eyes that I narrowed my eyes even more at, and his sharp narrow nose, to his freshly trimmed beard and down to his neck.

His strong and sleek neck which was exposed due to the open collar of his shirt and showed a bright red mark where his neck and shoulder met.

My eyes had widened like saucers, and I let out a gasp covering my mouth with my hand before grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.

"Ashley! What's wrong now?" He said in exasperation.

"What's wrong?" I dragged him toward the bed and pushed him down, and started wringing my wrists. "Please tell me you came straight here and didn't go anywhere else this morning." I pleaded.

"What?"He asked, surprised. But answered anyway, seeing the look of desperation in my eyes. "I just went to get you this, but then I came straight here. Why Ashley?"

My eyes drifted down to his hand and noticed for the first time that he was holding a red rose.

"You brought me a rose." I cooed, clasping my hands together happily. He was so sweet. Who would have thought Oliver Carlton could be a romantic.

He silently held out the rose to me, looking like I might change my mood again and bite him this time. Sheesh, I'm not that crazy. Overreact much?

I smiled at him and took the flower murmuring a thank you, and held it up to my nose. It smelled fresh, and the fragrance was strong. It was like it was freshly cut.

I looked back up at him, wondering where he could have gone early in the morning to get a flower. And that also with a hickey on his neck.

"Where did you get the rose from?" I inquired, feeling the panic rise again.

"Does it matter?" He asked, puzzled.

"Uhh huh." I said as I gulped down the panic rising in my throat.

"From the garden." He replied, still looking puzzled.

"Did anyone see you?" I almost whispered, feeling hopeless now.

"Yeah, I guess. There was staff downstairs and in the garden."

"Oh God!" I cried out and sat down beside him.

"Can you please just tell me what's wrong?" He asked in frustration as he watched my panicked state.

I turned to him, and my eyes went straight to the mark. I pointed at it without taking my eyes off of it.

He slowly looked down, following where I was pointing at, and he opened his collar wider to see what I was showing him.

"This is what all this is about?" He asked in disbelief.

"Well, yes!" I replied, not understanding why he couldn't share a little bit of my panic.

"Ashley, it's just a hickey." He said, making me fly off into panick mode again.

"Just a hickey! Don't you think people are going to wonder where that hickey came from?"

"Yeah, so?" He inquired without the least amount of care.

"So....who gave you that hickey?" I asked.

"You." He replied, giving me a blank stare. He had placed one elbow on his knee and was resting his chin on his hand while calmly watching me almost lose my mind.

"Then, for me, can you please cover that up." I pleaded.

"No." He deadpanned.

"What! Why?" I asked in disbelief.

"Because I don't want any makeup on my shirt." That makes sense.

"Ok, then wear a tie and put the top button on." I requested.

"No." This man was sounding like a child now, I thought in annoyance.

"Why not?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Because I don't feel like wearing a tie today."

See! He sounds exactly like a child! I watched him get up and walk towards the door, making me stand up in a panic.

"Please."

"No."

"Please, please, please." I begged some more, making him pause mid stride and turn towards me with a mischievous look on his face.

"Where have I heard that before?" He asked wonderingly.

I could still see the mischievous glint in his eyes, so I eyed him suspiciously.

"Oh yes! Last night. Someone was begging to come. Please, please, please." He mimicked with a smirk on his face.

Oh my God! He was pure evil! I was close to tears by now from embarrassment and panick, and he was playing with me.

His smirk instantly evaporated as he saw the look in my eyes. He rushed to my side, enveloping me in his arms.

"Shit, baby, I was just teasing. Don't cry. I won't make any more bedroom jokes." He said soothingly.

"You promise." I asked, my voice sounding muffled as I was buried in his chest.

"Yes, I promise."

"This is a bedroom joke too." I pointed out touching his neck, making him groan and let me go.

"I don't want to have to wear a tie the whole day long, Ashley. I hate ties. It makes me feel like I'm choking." He whined.

"Please, Oliver." I said, giving him a pleading look. "You can't possibly go to the office with that on display."

"Ashley, it's on my neck, and I can handle people." He replied, his voice softening as he met my eyes.

"Even Mr Richards?"

With another groan, he finally agreed, "Fine. I'll wear the stupid tie, but not because I care what he thinks. I just don't want him telling my mom and dad. They will get over excited and start planning grandbabies. They are even crazier than you!"

"I'm not crazy!" I gasped even though I also think my overreaction level can border around crazy.

His response was to roll his eyes and not say anything on that subject and just take me in his arms again.

"By the way, thank you for the rose, you're really sweet." I told him shyly, deciding to change the subject.

He was silent for a while, just looking at me while still holding me in his arms.

"Am I?" He finally asked, his eyes drifting down to my lips. He looked distracted, his hand slowly running up and down my arm.

My heart hand started beating so hard I could feel it like it would burst out of my chest.

I was feeling nervous again. I would sometimes forget who he is and react normally around him like I had been a few minutes ago, but then when it gets quiet like this the tension starts building and my brain starts becoming really aware of who he is.

Oliver Carlton, a ruthless lawyer, and last time I checked, he is worth billions - I got bored, and then I got curious, ok? I was just checking how out of my league he was, so dont judge - And just in case anyone had forgotten, his dark good looks were just heart melting. I can't believe that this man was actually holding me in his arms right now. I mean, who am I?

"Ashley." He spoke, breaking the silence.

"Huh?" I said distractedly.

"Shut up."

"What?" I asked, feeling like I crashed back to earth. "I didn't say anything." I protested.

"Not out loud, but your brain is talking, pretty loudly." I tilted my head, frowning in confusion.

He sighed before placing both his hands on my cheeks and resting his forehead on mine.

"Ashley, I'm just a man, and you're just a woman. Stop dragging everything else in between us. And I think I already told you that after last night there will be no going back. You. are. mine. So stop all your overthinking and just kiss me."

I was hanging onto every word he had said, which had made my heart melt and stop all my negative thinking, making my desire to be with him grow so much stronger. But it took me a minute to grasp what he had said last.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said kiss me." He replied, making me slowly lean back and look at him, wide-eyed. "What? It's not like you haven't kissed me before." He said teasingly.

I narrowed my eyes at him before my eyes drifted to his lips.

I waited for him to make a move, but when he just remained there not moving, I got on my tippy toes and placed a kiss on his pink lips. He doesn't have to ask me twice. It looked just too inviting.....

________________________________________

Hope you like it....

Please don't forget give a vote and leave a comment. It's nice to hear from you'll 💗

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
12.2M 408K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
427K 11.9K 66
He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. What the hell. Have you ever wondered, what goes through someone's head? Yeah, me too. I swear he's insane. H...
112K 3.4K 20
All Caroline's (Cara's) life, she has wanted a happy ever after. She wants to marry a man, live in a nice house, and have a family. Caroline never ga...