you're mine! (Minsung)

By simplov143

When the heir of mafia and a secret agent meets and it all went smooth till the tables flip? What would happe... More

Notice
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five

Chapter eighteen

380 11 6
By simplov143

Han's POV

"You ready?" I asked chan as I went towards my car. It's already 10pm and Minho left before me as he said and now I and chan were about to leave to the club. "Yes let's go" chan said getting on to the car. I got inside and started the car.

"So what are we going to do there" chan chuckled. "Specially what am I going to do there?" Chan added looking at me. "Well if things goes bad then you might be useful if not you have nothing to do" I said as I gave a glance at him focused on the road again. He looks somewhat offended.

"Watch your tone boy I'm older than you" Chan said playfully. "Ok ok" I exclaimed. The ride filled with silence again. I'm happy that it's at least not awkward. And honestly me and chan had nothing to talk about in particular. Wait a minute I do. I smirked glancing at the older.

"So hyung me and Minho's together and Hyunjin and Felix are dating since highschool and jeongin and Seungmin were almost dating" I paused looking at the confused guy. "Why are you saying this to me?" Chan asked. "Well my point is when are you going to confess to Changbin?". I wasn't looking at the older but I'm sure he's shocked.

"It's not easy as it sounds you somehow did it and as for jeongin and Seungmin Minho paved the way and well Hyunjin and Felix I don't know how that happened but they became a couple out of nowhere" chan spoke. "Then should I pave you the way" I asked smirking. "No thanks I'm good" chan said sounding displeased.

"We're here" I said as I hit the brakes. "That was pretty soon" chan said getting out of the car. I did the same and we both stood infront of the location.

"Not bad" chan said staring at the view. It's true that this club is kinda cool not gonna lie. It had neon light decorating the name and clear glass as well foggy one's.
"Let's go" I said walking towards the entrance.

I was about to push through the door but a bulky man came out of nowhere and stopped me. "Sir your pass?" The man asked. Oh so this club requires a pass no wonder. But I wasn't aware about the pass so I don't have a perfect fake pass. Guess I might as well have to knock this guy out. I didn't want violence this soon.

I was about to punch the guy but someone covered the nose of the bulky guy and he effortlessly fell to the ground. And with the thud sound chan stood. "As easy as that" chan said dusting his hands off. I should've noticed that he was not around me. "I honestly didn't expect you to take down that guy" I said pretty impressed. He gave me a wink and walked inside. I walked along with him.

As soon as we entered my nose caught the heavy smell of alcohol and ears were occupied with the loud bursting dj. I kept calm and went to the counter where I saw a bartender serving drinks. I sat there and chan sat beside me.

"Now why are we here?" Chan whispered into my ear. "Well we can't just possible ask for the manager as soon as we entered right?" I whispered back. He looked at me with suspicion. "Sir what would you like to have?" The bartender asked me and then chan. "A beer" I said as I can't afford getting drunk. I heard chan order same as me.

Soon the beer was kept Infront of us. I stared at it for a few seconds and sipped on it. As I finished the whole glass I threw the glass on the floor making it shatter with the loud noise. The people surround me suddenly fell silent and others minded their own business. The bartender came running towards me...

I stood on my seat. "What the hell is this beer? It doesn't taste like one!" I yelled with a little drunken voice. "Sir please get down" the bartender pleaded as he checked the surrounding. I repeated my words again with a louder voice than before. I noticed the guards looking at me being ready to throw me out. "Where's the manager?" I demanded the bartender. "Sir the manager is busy and please get down you're making a scene here" the bartender said.

I smirked and pulled out my phone dialling a number and flashed it Infront of the bartender. "If you don't call the manager I will call the police and say you're selling poor quality alcohol" I threatened him. The bartender looked shocked and pulled out his phone and called someone and spoke something inaudible and hanged up with a okay. "Sir follow me!" He started walking.

I signalled chan to follow me and I followed the bartender. He stopped Infront of a door and said "the manager is inside" he left after saying. I opened the door and entered inside along with chan.

I saw the man wearing a black suite and smiled at us. "Sir I heard that you guys have a problem with the alcohol we are selling" the man said with a grin which looked too fake. I walked closer to him and and in a blink of an eye I took my gun from my waist and pointed it directly at the man's head. "To the CCTV room now" I ordered...

Minho's POV

"this is the place" Seungmin said making Felix stop the car. It took us more than two hours to reach the last location of that so called unknown guard of Shin Sangho. It was not because the place is too far but was just because Seungmin was struggling to track it.

"Here goes nothing!" I muttered under my breath as I got off the car. The others got off after me and we started walking around the place.

The location looks more like a grassland and can't see any building in sight. Just some abandoned vehicles and some other unknown large items.

Then suddenly I heard the grasses rattle. I'm sure the guys heard the noise too. We immediately took cover behind the abandoned car. I peeked my eye through the corner of the car trying to get a better sight of the owner that caused the noise.

A man in black was walking around the area somewhat sneakily. His face wasn't visible from my angle so I just choose to observe whatever the man was trying to achieve.

Suddenly the man stopped roaming which made my full focus turn into his movements. He tapped his leg on the ground where he stood. After a second a faint but loud rustling noise was heard through the atmosphere. The man started moving and it ft like he was sinking down in the same place he stood. He was probably climbing down some stairs. So the shin's have a underground hideout.

Interesting.

The rustling noise was heard again. I stood from where I hid along with boys. "Guys there's an underground area here, I guess that's where Shin Sangho is hiding." I shared my thoughts almost as a whisper.

"It was here" I said as I stood on the ground where the man stood previously. I tapped my feet twice on the ground. I just hoped there's no guard be present at the entrance of wherever this underground place leads to.

The familiar rustling sound heard as the grassy ground Infront of me started to slide inside the ground. When we came here it was really a camouflaged area that we walked more than thrice on it.

Luckily, there's no guards so we started climbing down the stairs. As we're done with the stairs we were met with the tunnel like road. But the thing keep us from continuing is the three direction where the tunnel leads.

"We'll go separately" I said. "Changbin come with me and the couples could go together" I informed them and turned to leave immediately with the latter but was stopped when Seungmin called me. "Hyung, take this.." Seungmin said as he handed me some earpieces.

"Just thought we might need it " Seungmin chuckled as he handed the device to others. All were about to leave but I stopped them this time. "Change of partners! Felix go with Seungmin and Changbin go with jeongin and Hyunjin with me" I said making the guys look at me confused.

I sighed. "Well we don't know where these tunnels would lead us to so I think it's not so good to send the fighters together and the brains together so one fighter and a smarty-pants" I explained to them.

"But why would I have to go with you? I can protect jeongin too! Do you think I can't" Hyunjin asked sassily.

"Yes I do think you can't" I exclaimed. "So yeah now let's get going" I said. Then, I dragged Hyunjin with me inside the tunnel.

"Why is this place so dark" just after five minutes of walking Hyunjin started his nagging about why the tunnel looks creepy. "Shut the hell up will ya" I whispered back. "Maybe they have switch or something to turn on the lights-" I cut him off by a glare.

It wasn't really that dark as we could see eachother clear enough. It's a bad idea to choose to go with him. I should've at least thought to take Seungmin. Even though Seungmin is savage he can keep quiet.

"How did the man go inside that easily when it is this dark" Hyunjin asked again making me come out of my thoughts. "We have no idea whether he's still walking inside this damn tunnel" I said as my voice mirrored how annoyed I feel. "Fine chill" he said smugly as we started walking. The silence filled the tunnel.

"Hyung we reached somewhere" I heard Changbin's voice from my earpiece. I jumped by the voice as I totally forget about the device. "It's like a bedroom!" Changbin said again without waiting for my reply. "Search for doors... And try to check what's outside the room and please try not to get caught too soon" I said thought the earpiece.

"Found a door behind the bed" the sound of door opening sound was heard through the earpiece. "No one is seem to be present here, I'll inform when I find something useful" Changbin said as the silence filled once again.

"Minho I guess we are in trouble" Hyunjin who was walking Infront of me yelled. I looked at the man who was staring to his left. Again this tunnel has been divided into two.

Hyunjin came running at me and his hand held my hand tight enough for me to groan. "What the-" I was about to snap at him but stopped as soon as he dragged me with full speed towards the right tunnel. I glanced at my back or specifically to the tunnel which was there previously on the my left.

The men wearing black were running after us both and was almost catching up but hopefully had a three meter gap in-between. I have no idea where Hyunjin is dragging me but yeah I came to kill Shin Sangho not to die that's for sure...

☬ 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ☬...

Almost thought to make it a threesome-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.6K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
103K 3.4K 55
[COMPLETED] ☘︎ summary ☘︎ a short story where minho has been spoiled (by his parents) all his life and doesn't know how to take care of himself despi...
253K 15.6K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
16.5K 611 28
What will happen to Felix and Seungmin when they are in an arranged marriage with mafias. Will they fall in love... Or do they become enemies? This...