Rediscovery (Blue Lock x Read...

By cheesywolfycreamXD

(Y/n), a former boxer, was reincarnated into a different world. Although, her days are always haunted by the... More

It's yo gurl, (y/n)
I will kill Ego now
Oops~ Tag you're it~
That time I got lost and thought I met a psycho
Welcome to le hell, bitch-
Fuck this shit I'm out
Unfair turn of event
Demons
Here comes the BOOM!
It's free real estate
Shiver me timbers
It's called a gamer move silly
You ain't slick bruv
Hey Shadow, it's me, the Devil~
I'm fast af boi
Kuon where do you think you're Kuoning?
Slumber party
Party rock is in the house tonight~🎵
Good times man, good times
I saw you hangin' out with Kunigami yesterday
The weirdo with his grape juice
Watch this.....*Dies*
Push it to the limit
Past the point of no return
Domain expansion
Into the thick of it
Meanwhile...on the other side of town...
Say hello to my little friend
We're in this together...right bois?
Goodbye...my love...

24 hours before the dRRRoplets hits the fucking earth

2.4K 163 22
By cheesywolfycreamXD

(Y/n)'s POV:

Man, Ego should consider becoming a motivational speaker. He just dropped in to give these fellas an update on their ranks with me of course being the never changing infinity. Just makes me wonder where do I truly sit amongst the ranks.

Like is it good???? Is it bad??? What is it?! Make up your mind Ego!

Anyways, Ego went to talk about weapon, but the updated version and I quote, "You must seek your own playstyle...and make it exceptional." end quote. Afterward he proceed to fade into the abyss.

NEXT GAME

MATCH 7

TEAM W vs TEAM Z

UNTIL KICKOFF: 23:59:58

I sigh and took notice of the others retreating back. Then I see Isagi sitting by himself deep in thought, so I went up to him and extend a hand catching his attention, "So? What're you thinking of doing from here?" he took my hand and got up. He stare at our conjoined hand before snapping his gaze to mine, "Would you like to run with me?" he said with determination. I chuckle at his adorable request before releasing his hand and begin jogging, "Why wait?" he grins then joins shortly after.

Though, it didn't took long before Isagi took off on his own which made me sigh in amusement. Not long after, Kunigami and Bachira's figure zoom passed me, then the rest came along. I couldn't help the proud smile making its way on to my lips.

This is only the begining!

"Hey." I was taken by surprised when I heard Chigiri's voice from out of nowhere. I blink a bit confuse since I don't remember if he ran with the others or not, "Oh hey, I didn't think you'd be here." he huffs, "But here I am." I stare at him as he and I jog alongside quietly. 

I don't know where his spark came from but it doesn't matter, at least it's better than doing nothing!

Suddenly, there's a tug on the back of my jersey followed by a familiar voice booming into my ears, "Get your ass moving! You complained about your shitty endurance last game, so put your stupid back into it and stop lingering in the back!" my body automatically follows along with him when he start picking up the speed. Once we're close enough to the others, he let's go of me and start running even faster to catch up to Isagi with a long shout.

I look at the other and see their equally serious and determined face. I grin, then I myself speed up and when I was close enough to Bachira I frog jump over him before leaving them in the dust, "You're too slow!"

"Speak for yourself motherfucker!" Raichi retorted. The others hooted and thus we run into the sunset.

.

.

Here I am, with the boys, discussing how to fuck over team W. Well, it's more them who's doing the talking while I, on the other hand, am chilling with Chigiri and braiding his hair. Just when I finish braiding his hair, Kuon came in looking like he ran a marathon. "Sorry for the wait!" 

"Ah! He's alive!" Igarashi stated while I gave Kuon a bored look, "Did you took a shit or something?" Kuon choked on my question, "W-What?! No! I was figuring out a name for tomorrow's tactic!" Raichi then chimes in, "Right, you were taking a shit." Kuon coughs then move on to the next point while I snickered along with Raichi. 

"Uhm-So anyways, what're you guys...up to?" Isagi offers him a smile, "We were just watching the monitor for our analysis." Kuon rush to get water, "I see...alright." he took a swing.

Then, he went on in details about the new and improve tactic which consist of a 3 man team that'll work together for 30 minutes and then switch to the next batch, that's pretty much the gist of it. "I call this the "3x3 all-stars" tactic!" Igarashi and Imamura quickly shit on it.

I lean close to Raichi and whisper, "You know what? I think he was watching Shrek while taking a shit." Raichi burst out laughing causing the others to look at him confused. He swung an over my shoulders and we sway as he continues to laugh.

"And you Chigiri?...Are you okay with staying as a defense?..." my attention went back to the front, where Isagi and Chigiri's conversation took place, "If you have time to be concerned about others, you should spend it on finding a way to score more goals. Otherwise they will surpass you , you know." I frown and pat his shoulder, "Don't be like that now." Chigiri turn his head so our gaze meet, "That applies to you too, (y/n)." I huff and with the hand that patted his shoulder, I bring the braided hair over his shoulder, "Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself and what you can do. Because like I said, that's what you're meant to do." his eyes widen ever so slightly. His expression drops before looking away while playing with his braided hair.

I gently pry Raichi's arm off my shoulder, opting to go for a little walk to hopefully clear my head before sleeping. "Let's win this team Z!" Kuon exclaimed to which the others return the same energy. Just before I completely went out the door, I left a little gift, "One more thing guys!" they all look at me curiously, "Beware of snake."  I offer them a close eyed smile so that they don't accidentally meet with Kuon's and expose myself.

"Snake? Are you ok, (y/n)?! Did you got bit by one?! Do we need to call a doctor?!" Imamura panicked as he fumble over to me then grabs my cheeks to check for any bite marks. "You're fucking telling me there are snakes here?! Nooo! I don't want to die! Oh please buddha protect me!" Igarashi went on to his knees and begin praying.  I gently pry Imamura's hands off before shrugging with a lazy smile, "Maybe.~"

"Hahaha! That's a good joke, (y/n)!" Naruhaya commented while bothering Gagamaru. "Geez, your random statements are sometimes scary, (y/n)." Kuon remark while scratching his cheek, "As it should." I bluntly replied which made Igarashi lost his shit, "Are you implying that what you said may be true?!" I shrug once more, "Take it however you like it." with that, I left.

.

.

It was 3 in the morning and I was supposed to asleep like the rest, but yet, here I am, once again unable to sleep. Sitting with my knees close to my chest, I release a long sigh while leaning back into the cement wall, trying to stop the shaking of my hands.

I thought I could finally sleep after that walk and chilling in one of the more secluded training room, but I drift into slumber, that same damn nightmare came to hunt me. So, to not disturb the others, I sat just outside a little away from the sleeping quarter in fear they'll somehow hear me breathe heavily.

As I take deep breaths to calm myself while holding my balled up fist to stop it from shaking, I jerk up in shock when I heard a voice, "I knew it." it was Chigiri. "Knew what?" I tried to make it light hearted, but it failed since the shakiness was evident in my voice, "Something is wrong with you."

I softly scoff, "So you're telling me to go to therapy or something? Gee thanks a lot man." Chigiri shook his head, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Let me rephrase that. Something is bothering you and it shows on your face from the lack of proper sleep. Am I correct?" I look at my knees with a smile of defeat, "You are quite something you know, Chigiri?"

He proceed to sit beside me while letting out a sigh, "I've been noticing that...you've been keeping the others at arm's lengths although you go out of your way to give advice and being overall a good moral support. Why?"

Straight to the point huh?

Though, I raise a brow, "Where is this question even coming from?" he also brought his knees to his chest, "I had a thought after observing for some time." I hum in an understanding manner. 

I ponder over my next words not used to sharing this type of information. Not even with my brother Ego, "I did them because it's part of my character, I guess...I...never felt like I could connect to others around me. Because the moment someone helps me, I become skeptical. "They want something" I'd think...so, I prefer to do it myself, that way it's less of a hassle..." I weakly chuckle, "To put it simply, I have trust issues."

"So your saying that you'd do whatever is of interest to you without expecting anything back, but not the other way around?" he asked, "You can say that. After all, you can't read someone's mind. So I could ever trust myself since I know myself best, unlike the others..."

It would've been ironic considering I know these characters prior to being reincarnated here, but it was not. Since like I've mentioned before, I've forgot most details as well as pieces of information on certain characters. So to say that I know them is an overstatement.

They were once fictional characters, but now they're real people within a plot. That changes everything for me.

My brows knitted in confusion, "I don't see how this question is related to your initial analysis?" Chigiri scooted a little closer, "It's just one of the few questions I have." now only a brow was raised, "You have another question I assume?" he nod, "Yes." I went silent for a moment, "....What is it?"

"While we were playing "casually" you mentioned that you were scared...As I've noticed, you did well during the running test. Almost on par with Raichi might I add. So, when you said that your gas tank ran out...it was a lie wasn't it? It wasn't from physical overexertion, but from fear....That was why you pretend to "know" what you were doing." Chigiri basically tore me apart and I could feel a weight dropping on to my head each time he makes a claim.

I grasp my fist when I notice it shaking a little more from before but then Chigiri caresses it, "It's ok...Take your time." I close my eyes and proceed to do my breathing. 

"I...keep having these nightmares....They felt so real....and it's always the same dream. Someone with a gun, shooting three rounds with the last bullet hitting where my heart is." 

I so badly wanted to tell him that it was from my past life, but I'm convinced he won't believe me.

"I couldn't help but think "One of these days, whoever that was, will come for me and kill me" I lived in fear since..." he then softly asks, "But how's that related to competing?" the drowsiness made my head felt heavy, so I rest it on our stacked hands with eyes closed, "In my dream...it took place inside a boxing ring." I reopen them, "That's why I wanted to leave this place so desperately. But...after I collapse, I realized that.....I still wanted to compete..." I felt my nose sting, "Even after giving up......I still want to do it...and it sucks that I do....I truly do..."

Silence fell over us with my shaky breathing being the only audible sound. Chigiri, who hand is caressing mine, proceed to took ahold of one then brought it up to his lips to place a feathery kiss on the back of it. Our eyes locked, "....I understand everything now..." he breathlessly said.

He then proceed to get up pulling me along as well as he starts walking back to the sleeping quarter.

Upon entering, the first thing we heard was Raichi incredibly loud snore, but other than that, it was peaceful if you don't take Igarashi somehow doing a headstand while sleeping into account. 

Chigiri lead me to his bed. He slid under the blanket first before patting the spot next to him, silently telling me to come and sleep. With the invitation too inviting combine with my sleep deprived stated, I automatically slid under the blanket and with the cover draped over the both us, without knowing it my light went out not knowing that Chigiri was hugging me from the front.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2.3K 55
Whereas~ A girl with two personalities gets invited to be part of this 'Blue Lock' project. Will she reign as the sole best striker or will she carv...
22K 714 24
― ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐫. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❞ f!reader. alt!univ. © yowmom, '23. © blue lock
8.3K 302 17
𝘖𝘕 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘋 "𝗜 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 , 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗺𝗮 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 . 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘄�...
193K 8K 39
(Y/n) lost interest in football at a young age, and for a long while opted to just watch her childhood friend play, never bothering to look much into...