Bad Boy Stalker

By piikamo

Kirsten Ellington recently moved from Alabama to Los Angeles, she has to go to school on the next day and she... More

°Chapter 1°
°Chapter 2°
°Chapter 3°
°Chapter 4°
°Chapter 5°
°Chapter 6°
°Chapter 7°
°Chapter 8°
°Chapter 9°
°Chapter 11°
°Chapter 12°
°Chapter 13°
°Chapter 14°
°Chapter 15°
°Chapter 16°
°Chapter 17°
°Chapter 18°
°Chapter 19°
°Chapter 20°
°Chapter 21°
°Chapter 22°
°Chapter 23°
°Chapter 24°

°Chapter 10°

294 14 0
By piikamo

A/N

Picture of Nathan to the side! :)

°Kirsten's POV°

I feel so heavy, so exhausted, where am I right now, I don't know. I try to pry my eyelids open, but all I can do is keep them shut.

"I don't know I saw her on the ground with blood dripping from her head, please tell me she's going to be ok, I can't lose her", I heard someone say, feeling something wet drop on my face.

Is this person talking about me?

"Sis, please!", I heard the same person shout. Is this Tom?

"Sir, you must get off of her, we need to heal her wound", I heard someone else say. I then felt lips on my forehead.

"I love y-you sis, please be ok", Tom said, stuttering.

I tried to open my mouth to say it back, but my mouth stayed shut.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I'm sorry sir, but she's going to die any second now", I heard someone say. Wait what!

Ding Ding Ding

I jolted awake, thank goodness, it was just a dream. I held my head in my hands. Wait, I'm in English still? So that thing didn't happen with Ronan and I, and I didn't almost die??

"Kirsten, gladly your awake, you've been asleep half way through class and the bell just rang", my teacher said, shocked.

"Sorry sir, I guess I was really tired", I said, confused. That was a weird dream.

"Well, go and enjoy lunch, Nathan said to meet him at your table, he was in a bit of a rush", he said, collecting some papers.

"Oh, ok sir, have a great day", I said, standing up and gathering my stuff.

"You too, lets hope you don't sleep in class anymore", he said, chuckling.

"Will do, bye sir", I said, walking out and walking towards my locker.

I opened my locker up and opened the door, placing my stuff inside, I then heard clicking, like heels. Out of instinct I turned around and grabbed the persons arm.

"What were you about to do Alyssa?", I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Uh, nothing", she said, forcefully taking her arm away from me.

"You were about to push my head in my locker and slam the door on me, didn't you?", I asked, smirking.

"What the fvck??", she whisper/shouted, holding her handbag tightly and scurrying off.

That's really odd, was the dream I had, a prediction of the future? Wow, I hope it doesn't happen with Ronan and luckily I stopped Alyssa. I walked over to the cafeteria. I entered the cafeteria and spotted the guys, they all had their back turned to me, so I'll just walk there, no surprises or anything.

"Hey, guys", I said, taking a seat.

"Your awake!", Nathan said, coming up to me and hugging me.

"Yes and I had a weird dream", I said, scrunching my face up.

"Tell me in PE", he said, smiling and eating a chip.

"Sure", I said, slightly smiling, I was about to sit down, but I saw Ronan there, so I sat next to Nathan. I noticed Ronan frown, I don't know why he isn't with Alyssa, but there guys gotta spend time with his mates.

"Hello, Kirsten, you hungry?", Nathan asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, no thank you", I said, holding my head in my hands. I just couldn't stare at Ronan in the eye, the fact that he's in front of me, makes me nervous.

"What's wrong?", Nathan asked, putting his arm around me.

"I'm going to get some air", I said, standing up and walking towards the exit of the cafeteria.

I walked towards the entrance of the school, and opened the doors. I sat down on one of the benches. I looked up at the bright blue sky and breathed deeply. How can I be so stressed, I just arrived here, drama should be happening later on, even though I intend not to be involved in them. I just can't stop Alyssa or Ronan. I'll end up breaking Alyssa's nose and Ronan, Ronan will end up trying to rape me.

"Hey", I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Ronan there. Oh great, I'll just keep my stance.

"What do you want", I said, angrily, I just wanted to stand up and leave, but I guess I'll hear what he has to say.

"Have you been ok?", he asked, taking a seat next to me, casing me to scoot away from him.

"Does it look like I have?", I said, sarcastically, turning my head away from him.

"Well not really, you've been avoiding me", he said, sounding hurt.

"Well, you shouldn't worry about that", I said, looking down towards the green grass.

"I should, because I care about you and I want to know what's happening, but I can't do that when your avoiding me", he said, pleading, putting a hand on my shoulder, causing me to face towards him.

"Look, the only reason why I've been trying to avoid you, is because of Alyssa, ever since we started to talk alot more, she would be there to interrupt, I didn't want to be a wall, blocking your way to her, I didn't want to disturb you and her, with whatever you guys have going on, and plus she bullies me, but anything she does, doesn't get to me too much. I would hate if the both of you got mad at me, because I was in the middle of your relationship", I said, all in one go. I sighed heavily and looked towards the sky, I could feel water in my eyes and I bet it's visible.

"Um, me and Alyssa aren't together, like I said, never in my life will she be, she is a stupid, worthless, cheap b!tch, you matter way more than her and she kisses me, I know I kiss back, but that's only because she would humiliate me, she's done it before, I don't want it to happen again, especially in front of you", he said, sighing in a tired expression, he was now closing the proximity between us.

"I'm sorry I misunderstood, it just looked real, I didn't want to ruin anything, I'm not that person", I said, rubbing my forearm, closing my eyes.

"It's ok, you didn't know and please don't cry, your too beautiful to feel this way", he said, hugging me and kissing my forehead. I hugged him back and sniffed in his scent, god damn did he smell so good. Maybe I should stop.

"Are we all good now?", he asked, smiling brightly.

"Yes", I said, grinning, wiping my eyes.

"Good, lets get back to the guys, before they think the wrong thing", he said, pulling me up gently.

"Your right lets go", I said, walking towards the door, along with Ronan.

"Wait, lets have a race, whoever gets to the table first wins", I said, getting ready.

"Ok, 321Go", he said, running off.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!", I shouted, I shook my head and ran as fast as I could, I saw a pair of shoes on the ground, or more like someone trying to trip me, I quickly jumped over it and I heard a gasp alot like Alyssa's voice. I smiled and ran into the cafeteria. I arrived at the table and Ronan was already there, poop he won.

"I win", he said, grinning like a mad scientist.

"I see that poop face", I said, sitting down next to him.

"Want some water sis?", Tom asked, handing me the bottle.

"Ok", I said, attempting to grab the bottle, only for it to be snatched out my hands.

"Ronan!" I shouted, I pulled the water bottle up and it ended up splashing all over Ronan.

"That is what you get", I said, getting up, I felt the side of my jacket and it was wet, oh great.

"At least I got you wet", he said, winking.

"You jerk", I said rolling my eyes.

A/N

I know I know, short chapter, but at least Ronan and Kirsten are in good terms again and the Ronan and Alyssa incident, was all just a dream. :) Remember to comment, vote and continue reading!

°piikamo°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 16.5K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
96.9K 3.7K 20
Luke Smith grew up with a murderous father, an addict mother, and yet seemed to able to keep his sanity... Sorta. The kids on campus knew not to m...
449 2 16
After Kira and Blake have broken up, she hasn't been able to take her mind off her hot, cocky, big headed ex-boyfriend. But that's until she meets Ma...
115 0 16
Madison's life is perfect, but a random act of violence shatters her world, destroying everything. Broken and afraid, she meets Gavin, a boy who coul...