Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 53: The Second Day P2

188 4 3
By IamGamerA

"We've reached the final match of Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games! It's Fairy Tail B's Mirajane Strauss... versus Blue Pegasus' reserve member, Jenny Realight!" The announcer declared as the two models stood face to face.

"This should be an easy win." Gajeel said looking rather bored as this fight wouldn't be that interesting.

"Indeed, Mira is an S-class wizard after all, and is on par with Erza. While Jenny, although being a decent mage from what I've heard, is still no match for Mira..." Neos was going to say more but stopped suddenly and mostly every man in the arena started drooling and gained hearts in their eyes. As both Mira and Jenny were doing poses in their swimsuits. "What the hell is this?" Neos said with both arms out feeling confused seeing this weird battle.

The males of the audience went wild, even some of the female ones surprisingly, cheered at this model posing contest. "Why aren't they fighting though?" Laxus questioned with a raised brow.

"You're skilled, all right." Jenny complimented Mirajane.

"It feels nice to be doing this again!" Mira said with a sweet innocent smile.

"I never expected you to agree to a glamor battle." Jenny said.

"Of course. I don't really like slugging it out with people, you know? I'd prefer to settle things in a peaceful way if possible." Mira said with her sweet smile. Even though that didn't always use to be the case, since that day when she thought she had lost Lisanna she adopted more of a pacifistic ways.

"They're both former glamor models who use transformation magic! That makes this a dream battle come true! Mr. Yajima and I will act as judges along with Mr. Jason of Sorcerer Weekly!"

"An important responsibility, indeed."

"They're both cool beauties!"

"Now then! Their next outfits-"

"Not so fast! We can't let these chicks hog all the attention!" Suddenly three out of the five Mermaid Heel girls joined in the arena posing with their swimsuits as well. Then Sherry from Lamia Scale and a younger girl with the same hair color and eyes as Sherry only her hair was tied into short pigtails with orange ribbons, this was Sherria Blendy, Sherry's cousin, and they were both dressed also in swimsuits while embracing each other.

"Isn't this starting to get out of hand..." Neos uttered, then suddenly the ghost of Master Mavis started handing out swimsuits to every girl in Fairy Tail. And then she arrived at their stand looking at Mana.

"Come on and join the fun, dear!" Mavis said with a childlike smile as she handed Mana a swimsuit, getting a bonk on the head by Neos.

"What kind of a mother are you? Letting your daughter go out and-" Neos said as he turned back not seeing Mana anywhere. "Mana?"

Neos turned back as every single young female member of each guild had joined in and started posing in swimsuits, besides members of Raven Tail and Sabertooth. And the judges didn't stop this seeing as it would be a riot from the male audience if they did. Much to the elemental mage's annoyance seeing three of his sisters out there posing in swimsuits.

Next, they started posing in school swimsuits, then bikinis with knee socks, then bikinis with glasses, cat ears, and bondage gear.

"Hmm..." Mira hummed as she looked around at the audience and saw that the female part of the audience didn't seem to be enjoying themselves as much as the men.

"Something wrong?" Lucy asked as she posed next to Mira.

"The female part of the audience doesn't seem to be enjoying themselves..." Mira replied looking like she was in deep thought.

"Why would they? Unless a hot guy started to pose I doubt they would be enjoying this." Lucy pointed out which made Mira gain a devilish smirk. "Mira... your starting to look scary."

"Oh, really?" Mira let out an innocent giggle when suddenly she gathered magic energy into her palm. And at the stand of Fairy Tail Team B, a magic circle appeared beneath Neos who noticed it and looked down.

"What the-" Neos couldn't finish as he was teleported leaving a stunned Laxus and Gajeel who both blinked in confusion. Then Neos appeared in the arena next to Mirajane who looked at him with an innocent smile as mostly everyone looked confused wondering what she was planning.

Neos's expression is one of confusion before he realizes what she is planning.

"Oh no you don't!" Jumping back Neos was about to run off only to feel a grip on his shoulder, turning back he saw Erza with a devilish grin. "Erza?"

Then he felt another hand on his shoulder turning he saw Kagura with a dangerous grin. "Onii-san..." Her voice sent a chill down his spine. As he recalls she set up camp in Fairy Tail for almost a week waiting for him only to be dragged back to Mermaid Heel.

"Shoot." Before he could react, Erza, Mira, Kagura, and Mana jumped him.

Much to everyone's shock seeing the four girls trying to get him in other clothes before the elemental mage jump out his hair down and his coat off. Now only wearing a sleeveless shirt with black pants and boots.

"Hold on you four! Let's be reasonable." Neos said having both hands raised out as the four girls began to circle him.

Mana used her cute adorable eyes as Neos's single eye began twitching, wanting to close his eye but doing so he would be defenseless to the other three to dress him up. And suddenly dropping dead as a corpse will only make the other look down at Fairy Tail. Being stuck between deciding to keep his pride or hurting the feelings of his sisters.

Taking a deep breath Neos closes his eyes and swallows his pride. "Fine." He said as the four girls smiled.

Neos twitched his eye not wanting to do it. He placed his right hand on his hip, had his back turned, and his head looking to the side as he ran his left hand through his hair. And the women in the audience squealed once again with hearts in their eyes.

"Oh wow! His totally hot!" A young woman in the audience said with hearts in her eyes.

"Such a handsome young man." A more mature woman said also with hearts in her eyes.

"Oh! It seems Neos of Fairy Tail Team B has been force into joining this contest, should we tell him to stop, Mr. Yajima?"

"Hmm, it seems that would cause a riot from the female members of our audience." Yajima said as every woman in the audience glared daggers at the announcer for even suggesting that.

"I never thought he would do it. Not bad." Cana smiled with a faint blush as she looked at Neos.

"Oh boy...." Lucy uttered as she also blushed a little while looking at Neos.

"As expected of my little brother!" Erza pumped her fist with a proud smile on her face, unaware that Neos was uncomfortable with all of this.

"Okay, time to change outfit!" Mira declared as Neos let out a sigh wanting this to be over as soon as possible.

Separation!

His body glows splitting into nine different versions as the eyes of the lady within the stadium turn to hearts.

"Greeting m'lady." Abyss said wearing a black butler uniform with a long black bow with a devilish smile.

"Let the holy light bless your souls." Shining said now in a priest robe holding a cross made from light giving him a more holy appearance.

"Care to join me for a ride?" Hell Flame said with a smirk wearing a leather biker jacket with leather pants a huge grin across his face.

"Would you mind keeping it down?" Absolute Zero said now in a student uniform with glasses while holding a book.

"Don't be afraid, I won't bite." Black Rose said sticking his tongue out now wore gothic clothing with thorn-like chains around his waist.

"Now, shall we begin the experiment?" Vortex said wearing a long lab coat with safety goggles.

"Ready for the workout?" Terra said wearing a tank top with sports shorts and holding a dumbbell showing his muscle.

"Now, count up your sin!" Core said wearing a detective uniform before flicking his wrist and pointed toward a direction.

"I don't need fancy cosplay like you eighth." Vergil said moving his hand and slick his hair back.

And then multiple women in the audience fell over with a nosebleed, same with some of the female guild members besides a few such as Mana, Wendy, Erza, Kagura, Cana, Juvia, etc. Even Lucy was holding her hand over her nose to cover it, while Jenny was ogling Neos with hearts in her eyes and a nosebleed that she quickly covered up, and she almost fainted. Mira even had a nosebleed as she was about to take pictures of Neos. His body glows becoming one again much to the women's disappointment.

"Happy?" Neos said looking very annoyed.

"That was too quick! Do it again!" Mira said still holding a camera in her hand, and the other women also agreed with her much to his annoyance.

"N-Now, let's have the girls change outfits again! Weeding dresses! Please ready a partner and change into your wedding attire!"

Then more men started to enter the arena dressed in tuxedos, and before Neos knew it he was in a tuxedo.

""Oh Neos!"" Multiple female voices were heard, Neos looked to his other side to Mira amongst others in wedding dresses.

As a devilish smirk appears on his face as he lifts up his left hand showing them his wedding ring. "Sorry lady, but I'm taken." This causes many of them to be shocked as they back off while some still not believing Neos is married.

"The wedding match is over! Now it's back to another swimsuit match!"

"It seems it's finally my turn to shine! I, Ooba Babasaama of Lamia Scale, shall teach you the very definition of womanly charm!" The old Lamia Scale master then jumped down and started parading in her swimsuit, making everyone pale out of horror.

"... T-The assault just now has utterly drained the arena of its excitement. The intervening teams have instantly lost interest and are now leaving." The announcer said as everyone besides Mirajane and Jenny left the arena.

"Looks like the sideshow is over now." Jenny said.

Mira let out a sigh while pouting. "And I was really starting to enjoy it..." Mira uttered.

"Since we are way over schedule, the next theme will be the final one!"

Jenny then gained a glint in her eyes as she smirked. "This is it, Mira."

"Yes! I won't lose!" Mira said having regained her serious expression.

"What do you say we make a little bet, just like in the previous matches?" Jenny suggested with a sly grin.

"Sounds great! What's the bet?" Mira asked with an innocent smile.

Jenny then pointed towards the Fairy Tail Team B stand, more precisely at Neos. "Whoever wins gets to right to be Neos Zero's second wives!"

""EHHHHHHHH?!"" The audience questioned.

"Wh-What?!" Erza questioned with wide eyes while gaping in shock.

"Heh!?" Neos had wide eyes of shock as he blinked a few times taken aback by this.

"You're on!" Mira smiled.

"Heh!? Don't I get a say in this!?" Neos questioned in annoyance. 

"Man, you are lucky, seems you will win no matter who wins in this battle." Laxus snickered but then something dawned on him. "By the way, where is your first wife anyway?"

"She's here. And she would probably kill me later." Neos said with a deadpan look causing Laxus and Gajeel to burst out in laughter.

Jenny smirked confidently thinking she had the advantage with her superior modeling skills. She then entered into a red battle combat armor. "Well then, let's start the posing-"

Jenny couldn't finish as Mirajane instantly let out a tremendous amount of power. "Since we've made a bet like the other matches before us... maybe we can end with a battle of strength like the other matches too!" Mira said as she entered her Satan Soul Sitri form.

"Huh?" Jenny questioned with a dumbfounded expression.

"Now then since I agreed to the bet, how about you agree to this being a fight?" Mira said with a malicious grin.

Jenny was shaking while sweating nervously. "You can't be serious..."

"It wasn't a question." Mira said coldly and instantly charged, delivering just one blow that knocked Jenny out completely.

"Suddenly, the final theme is a contest of strength!"

"Technically, this is how it's supposed to be, anyway." Yajima said.

"Cool! Cool! Cool!"

"The winner is Mirajane!" And the crowd went wild as Mirajane raised her fist up in victory.

"Wasn't this supposed to be a glamor battle?" Gajeel questioned with a sweat drop.

"There weren't any rules against physical force so..." Laxus replied also with a sweat drop. "Seems she has officially claimed you." Laxus looked over at Neos who had an annoyed expression.

"Ultear is going to kill me, if I actually agree on that bet." Neos said still feeling a chill down his spine.

"Seems like I win." Mira smiled innocently with a giggle and looked up at Neos and gave him a wink. However the same can't be said for the elemental mage since his instinct is yelling at him danger is coming.

"Fairy Tail Team B, scores 10 points! Putting them at 27 points!"

Neos just let out a long sigh. "Well, at least you had your fun, but don't ever thing to pull this kind of thing again."

"Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad, you looked so handsome." Mira said while letting out a small giggle. "Not to mention, so much to choose from. I'm sure your first wife won't mind sharing." Mira give him a seductive look which just made him feel a chill down his spine again. His danger sense has been yelling at him nonstop since he got drag into that battle.

"I can feel a storm approaching. And it's not me." Neos said still feeling a dangerous glare aiming at him from somewhere.

"So, when can I claim my price from that bet?" Mira asked while placing her hands on Neos's chest and looking at him with seductive eyes.

"Not happening." Neos said which just made Mira fall to the ground now on her knees with a sad expression.

"But I was so looking forward to it." Mira's fake cry while wipes away a tear, this causes many male audiences to yell at him for being heartless. Which he didn't seem affected one bit.

"And that's it for Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games! Raven Tail is in 1st place, having earned 10 more points for a total of 36! In second place, with a total of 27 points, Fairy Tail Team B! Despite a total shut-out in Day 2, Sabertooth hangs on in 3rd place with 20 points! Mermaid Heel is in 4th place with a total of 18 points! Blue Pegasus in 5th with 16 points! For 6th place is Fairy Tail Team A with 12 points! In 7th place is Quatro Puppy with 11 points! And at last place, Lamia Scale with 8 points! Just what sort of battles await in Day 3 of the tournament?!

"Not bad, we're in second place." Laxus smirked as they were all determined to jump to first place during Day 3. "Raven Tail is going down." Laxus said and all of Team B smirked in agreement.

Later everyone was gathered back in the tavern celebrating the rise of both the Fairy Tail teams in the ranks. Eventually, everyone was knocked out from having celebrated too much, and drunken a bit too much.

Neos split into Core and Abyss, as Core stayed beside Usagi while Abyss stepped into the shadow. Somewhere else coming out of the shadow Abyss has his hood over his head.

"Like I said, I didn't sense anything." Abyss said as a hooded figure was hiding in an alley.

"I find it to be a little strange... for some reason, we haven't been able to feel that dark magic power either. Even though the second day is already finished." The figure was Ultear.

"You said you guys have felt it during the games before, I assume it was felt everyday or was it just during some days?" Abyss asked.

"It was felt almost everyday during the games, and yet it hasn't been felt this year as of yet, which is strange." Ultear replied while remaining hidden in the shadows in case anyone spotted her.

"Hmm, perhaps it has something to do with our return." Abyss said.

"I haven't outlooked that possibility either, but it could be something else." Ultear narrowed her eyes as she glared at Abyss now with a jealous look somewhat pouting.

"Perhaps, we'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow." Abyss said before he noticed Ultear's jealous expression. "Oh? Are you jealous?"

"What!?" Ultear yells with a shocked expression but she still has a blush. "I'm not jealous!" Turning away folding her arms. "If anything, you should be happier. Marrying someone other than a criminal, a witch." She said looking down as her voice had a hint of sadness.

Suddenly Ultear felt arms wrap around her belly making her fluster a bit, before feeling Abyss's hot breath on the back of her neck making her blush. "Hey! Wha-"

"Are you upset, because we haven't slept together in years?" Abyss said with a deep sexy tone making Ultear's face blush crimson red.

"What!? I-I-I-" She tried to come up with a counter but he beat her to it.

"Or are you perhaps feeling guilty?" The dark elemental said which made Ultear look down with a sad look, her bangs covering her eyes.

"I don't deserve love... Someone who abandoned their own mother, to follow a man in a path of war crime like me. Shouldn't be love." Ultear said with a sad expression.

"Do you think I deserve to live?" Abyss said which caught her surprise. "I cheated death twice. And my fathers caused countless deaths." Abyss let go of Ultear taking a step back as she turned to face him. "Does someone like me deserve to live? Even the gods sent me to the deepest part of hell because of my relation with those two."

The dark elemental said as Ultear could feel her heart beating faster and faster by the second. She took a moment to think of a response not knowing what to say. The child paying for the father's sin isn't something new to Ultear, but still, as much as she disagrees with it. She knows she can't do anything about it. If the world knew about Neos' relation with the two deadliest beings alive. They won't stop at anything to see him dead, which is somewhat impossible now since he's already dead. So their next target is going to be his loved one.

"Face it Ultear, we're a match made in hell. A best match, the son of the demons of death and a witch that ruined thousands of lives." Abyss said staring into Ultear's eyes while leaning in front of her as her back was against the wall, while his hand was on it, as their faces were inches away from each other. 

His body suddenly glows turning to Neos, as the elemental blinks for a bit remembering everything before looking back into Ultear's eyes. "So why don't you stop worrying about the whole not deserving of love, because there isn't any better match for us, than you and I."

Looking back at his golden eye, Ultear let out a sigh before placing a hand on his face. "I guess you have a point." Her face leans in as their lips touch, after a few seconds she pulls back looking at him with a warm smile. "Maybe... someday, we can all live together, under the same roof."

A vision of Neos, Ultear, and Usagi sitting at a dining table together all enjoying a warm cooked meal with smiles on their faces, came to Ultear's mind. Pushing him back as she turned away and was about to leave, tilting her head back to look at Neos with a smile. "Maybe one day, we can actually make that our reality." She moves her hood back up hiding her face. "Thank you...Neos."

Ultear walks deeper into the alleyway as she disappears into the darkness, Neos smiles before turning away as a huge wind blows across the alley as Neos disappears into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 44 14
Time period: After Grand Magic Games Further stories (from the anime or manga) updated after is not tied to this fanfic. Note: I don't own Fairy Tai...
4.2K 72 22
They are getting married. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone. Everyone knew they liked each other. Natsu always clung to her, hung out with her. H...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...