tension // lee minho

By fictionbyvivi

UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY!! choi soomin finds herself constantly drooling over the hot boy that works at her un... More

authors note & additional comments
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four ๐Ÿ”ž

chapter ten

1.7K 117 212
By fictionbyvivi

when the desired hears your fantasies

choi soomin

"you're not mad?" soobin asks, nervously chewing on the skin of his lip.

"i'm relieved. i never liked lia." i laugh. i could tell soobin was scared of my reaction, especially given that he justified everything as much as he could before moving onto the next part of the story. i was mostly upset that he felt like he couldn't tell me. "so you and yeonjun?" i ask.

"nothing is official yet..." he shakes his head, awkwardly clearing his throat.

"as long as you're happy." i tell him with a smile. "does this mean you're not mad at minho for kissing lia?"

"no, i actually thanked him before i came in here." he laughs. "why do you ask?" he smirks slightly.

"just wondering." i roll my eyes, reaching over to flick his wrist.

"are you sure it's not because you want to get with him?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"soobin." i groan, leaning back onto the couch cushion.

"what? i told you my thing, now you tell me yours." he smiles, leaning closer to me.

"you already know i want to get with him." i respond, not caring to lift my head from the cushion to meet his gaze.

"so why do you keep running from him?"

"well i thought he had a girlfriend, and then i thought he was getting with your girlfriend, and... i don't know... he's kinda scary." soobin laughs at that.

"scary?" he asks, still laughing.

"i don't know... i don't get him."

"i'm sure you're overthinking it, you usually do things like that." he shrugs.

"he kissed me." i blurt out. "on the cheek."

"oh? really?" his tone was amused, i lift my head up to see him smirking.

"yeah. just now." i nod.

"and?"

"and... it was... good."

"just good?" he eyes me suspiciously. i roll my eyes.

"it was great. left me wanting more, what do you want me to say?"

"more how?" he presses. i furrow my eyebrows at him.

"i thought you didn't want to hear about all my sexual fantasies with minho." i remark, recalling how he had told me i needed friends. i chuckle slightly at the memory.

"and then i realized you're my twin, and we know everything about each other, pleasant or not. besides,
i've gotta make sure you don't plan on doing anything too crazy." he winks.

"soobin! it's not like that. i can hardly look him in the eyes."

"that's tough. i typically don't let my partners finish without looking at me." my eyes widen slightly as those words did not come out of soobin's mouth. i whirl my head around, only to be met with a smirking minho. his arms crossed as he casually leans against the wall. my hand flies over my mouth as i turn around to land a slap on soobin's arm.

"what was that for?" he asks, chuckling as he rubs his arm.

"how long has he been there?" i yell.

"you could just ask me yourself-"

"shut up, minho." i wave him off, still glaring at soobin.

"pretty much the whole time." soobin answers.

"why didn't you say anything?"

"you didn't ask." he shrugs, earning another slap from me.

"it's not polite to hit people." minho's voice was now right by my ear, causing me to jump back slightly, practically sitting on soobin.

"okay, i'm leaving before i get hurt anymore." he laughs, gently placing me back onto the couch as he stands up. "you two have fun now, don't hurt my sister." he jokingly points a finger at minho who holds his hands up in surrender. i sigh as i watch soobin disappear down the hall.

"what are you doing here? don't you have somewhere to be?" i sneer.

"not particularly." he shrugs, looking down at me with a smirk.

"must being a boring life." i look away, leaning back onto the couch.

"not really." he says, surprising me as he sits down next to me, spreading his legs as he makes himself comfortable. i couldn't stop my eyes from watching his thigh flex under his pants at the action. "so, care to tell me more about those sexual fantasies?" he smirks.

"i'm good, thanks." i shoot him a fake smile.

"i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." he bribes. part of me was curious, wanting to know what could set him off, but i was too proud to give in.

"not interested." i shake my head, pulling my phone from my pocket, pretending to look at something far more interesting. and it was working until he leans closer, gently grabbing my phone with his hand causing me to look up.

"are you sure about that?" he cocks his head to the side, his jawline flexing, perfectly shaped eyes gazing deeply into mine, rendering me speechless.

"why do you care?" i ask breathlessly, blinking rapidly as i struggle to hold his intense eye contact.

"why don't you find out?" he fires back, the intensity of his gaze only growing. my gaze fell onto his lips, pulled into a slight, teasing smirk. i felt myself biting my own, just the thought of his lips on mine made me feel dizzy. "you can kiss me." he whispers, his tone encouraging as he leaned in slightly. i take in a shaky breath before shaking my head.

"i can't." i back away slightly, but not nearly enough to be pulled out of the trance-like state i was in.

"why not?" i squeeze my eyes shut as his hand comes up, his finger ghosting over the skin of my cheek. the light touch made it harder to breathe, paired with the close proximity.

"you're too cocky for my taste." i find a little bit of my strength back as i respond to him, my eyes opening back up to meet his once more. he chuckles slightly, ever-so-lightly grazing his thumb over my cheek-bone.

"look me in the eyes, and tell me you don't want me." he says, leaning forward, his gaze darkening.

"i..." i breathe, my eyes flickering between his.

"tell me." he repeats. but i couldn't speak. i wanted him badly, and everything i was doing currently was giving that away. lying would be of no use. he chuckles once again, leaning even closer, his breath fanning my lips, just as it did moments ago in his car. my whole body tenses up, my stomach doing flips with anticipation. "that's what i thought." he speaks, his lip just barely grazing mine as he pronounced the words, pulling a slight gasp from me.

but then, he pulls away, every overwhelming feeling slowly disappearing as he pushes himself off the couch. i look up at him, wide-eyed with confusion.

"where are you going?" i ask, hating the desperation in my tone.

"home." he shrugs. "i have things to do." his tone was teasing as he spoke, shooting me a wink before turning on his heels to leave. as the door closes behind him, a large breath of air escapes my lungs, my body finally relaxing from the tense situation.

i felt confused, but most importantly, i felt disappointed. he left me craving for more, and i had the nagging feeling that that's exactly what he wanted to happen.

two can play at that game, lee minho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1K 41
"Its just a bet, what could go wrong?" Felix, A literal sunshine is stuck with a grouchy storm cloud, with secrets. Will her plan to push him away s...
172K 9.4K 48
[Sugar series Book 2] "Please! Stray Kids are my ults. I would know it if Han Jisung was talking to me." "PEAK CLOWNERY." ~~~~~ After introducing C...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
134K 5.5K 13
"why do you keep smoking?" "because.. it helps me think about things"โ€จ"think about what?" chan puckers his lips "helps me think about you"