Secretary Koo (Tae × Koo)

By Tkpriya

Jeon Jungkook , freshly Graduated from SNU decided to apply for the secretary position of the CEO of Kim Ente... More

➣ Intro
➣ Chapter 1
➣ Chapter 2
➣ Chapter 3
➣ Chapter 4
➣ Chapter 5
➣ Chapter 6
➣ Chapter 8
➣ Chapter 9
➣ Chapter 10
➣ Chapter 11
➣ Chapter 12
➣ Chapter 13
➣ Chapter 14
➣ Chapter 15
➣ Chapter 16
➣ Chapter 17
➣ Chapter 18
➣ Chapter 19
➣ Chapter 20
➣ Chapter 21
➣ Chapter 22
➣ Chapter 23
➣ Chapter 24
➣ Chapter 25
➣ Chapter 26
➣ Chapter 27
➣ Chapter 28
➣ Chapter 29
➣ Chapter 30
➣ Chapter 31
➣ Chapter 32
➣ Chapter 33
➣ Chapter 34 (M)

➣ Chapter 7

2.1K 135 11
By Tkpriya

☆━━━☆ Drive ☆━━━☆

It's almost near 4 pm now and jungkook is done for the day , he was contemplating about leaving when ,

"Guys!!" Hoseok suddenly burst into their cabin startling all three of them .

"Guess what!! I have a good news for you all" his energetic voice rumbled around the room as they all shifted their attention to the male from the computer screen .

"What ?" Bogum spoke up, for the first time after what happened earlier . Ever since that incident he hasn't talked at all the whole time and Jungkook can't help but feel a little felt bad for him . I mean even though the man completely deserved it but still after seeing the ceo's this new side he wouldn't want , even his sole enemy to be at the receiving end of the older's wrath .

"We are all going for the company dinner party tonight and since you three are also a part of the company so you are all invited as well" Hoseok explained with the same energetic tone.

"What ? tonight ?" Taera asked , a little baffled at the sudden news , Jungkook , himself was no better . Company dinner party means being around people he doesn't know at all for another few hours . Honestly that's too much for his Introvert self he just want to go home and talk with his bestie over dinner about his day but he doesn't have a say in this does he ?

Bogum is probably the only one who is overjoyed with the news as he kept asking Hoseok about different things regarding the party like who's attending or when they will leave .

"So will Mr. Kim be there ?" He asked

"Umm not sure . Though Namjoon did say he will be busy." Hoseok replied .

"Oh!" bogum slumped in his chair with disssapointment. Seriously! jungkook can never understand this boy if he was in his place he would do anything to avoid the other as long as he can , after what happened.

"Hey! what do you think about all this ?" Taera whispered to him.

"I mean this whole thing is good quiet new I have to say" Jungkook admitted "It just I wasn't ready for this sudden plan ."

"I know right .." She nodded .

"Also guys we will leave in an hour or so . So generally those who doesn't have any car, leaves with a coworker of their . But you don't worry I'll manage everything for you three . Just come to parking with your stuffs . You'll find me there" he saluted dramatically before leaving as quickly as he came .
.
.
.
Hoseok took Taera in his car and told Jungkook and Bogum that Mr. Kim (Namjoon) will pick them up soon . So jungkook waited beneath the shed and watched Bogum pacing back and forth in the area .

Ten minutes later a car came and halted infront of them . The tinted glass rolled down and jungkook expected a dimple smile or the familiar sweet voice telling them to get in but his eyes widened when he found not Kim Namjoon but Kim Taehyung in the driver seat, his coat missing , top button of the shirts undone , sleeves rolled up till his elbow .

"Get in" overcoming the momentary shock jungkook watched as Bogum rushed to the passenger seat not waiting for him . Seeing no other option jungkook too slowly got up in the back .

Taehyung started the car after making sure jungkook , I mean both of them are settled and comfortable. Oh did I mentioned he adjusted the mirror in a way that he can keep an eye on the person sitting behind which in this case is jungkook . Though the younger is too lost in his phone to noticed .
.
.
.
Jungkook is having a hard time telling Jimin they need to rearrange their dinner plan to some other day . He knows just like him Jimin too is starting new career and he felt bad for canceling their dinner plan which these days is the only time they sees each other . His eyes went up for once from the phone screen to look around and his heart almost stopped as his eyes met the ceo's through the mirror.

He looked down almost immidiately when the CEO put his eyes back on the road and forced himself to look outside and take in some fresh air .

"Sir ..." Bogum began gaining both the person's attention .

"Yes ?" Taehyung asked not moving his eyes from the road .

"Umm I wanted to say sorry for earlier . I was just worried you know . Even though I started today I promised myself to give my best to the company and that's why I became a bit suspicious seeing Mr. Jeon running out of your room ...."

"Hmm I understand your point but that doesn't give you reason to corner your coworker and call him names" Taehyung's icy voice cut him off abruptly. Jungkook didn't turned from the window but his ears were fixed on the conversation afterall it's about him they are talking . And he so badly wanted to scoff at the polished and rehearsed explanation.

"Of course not and I'm deeply sorry for my behavior sir...." he hurried.

"Mr. Park as I told you earlier it's should be Jungkook you should apologize to. Moreover ......" Jungkook tuned out after this . Nothing is entering in his head now apparently he is busy controlling his heartbeat from going crazy after hearing his name from the older's mouth .

"Oh I did apologized to him . Didn't I ?" Bogum's sweet (too sweet) voice brought him back to the conversation. Well technically the other never really apologized to him after the CEO was gone he simply ignored his being as if he wasn't accusing this man of vile thing minutes ago .

Jungkook could feel the tensed silence that surrounded them. Taehyung looking at him expectantly through the mirror waiting for his reply and Bogum moving his body looking at him with a somewhat pleading look .

"Uhh yes he did said sorry" he muttered in a small voice breaking the silence.  Jungkook doesn't know how much convincing his answer was he could still once in while sense the older's pinning gaze on him and Bogum remained silent for the rest of the ride .
.
.
.
After 10 minutes the car came to a stop infront of a big restaurant. From the look of the outside , Jungkook concluded it's one of those fancy restaurants where dishes with foreign names that can hardly be pronounced by people like him , is served . Anyways he got out of the car and followed the CEO while Bogum tried to walk side by side with the older man trying to make small talks that ended up with him laughing awkwardly without any proper response from the older .

Once inside Jungkook found the whole two stored restaurant full with their company's employees . Ofcourse they have reserved the whole restaurant. Taehyung was soon pulled in a conversation with one of the managers leaving Bogum and Jungkook alone .

Jungkook looked around trying to spot the only person he knows and there she is waving at him from a table at the corner . He let out a breath of relief spotting her and hurried to her side before the seat beside her can be taken by anyone else .

"Hey!! whom did you came with ?" Taera asked once he is settled .

"Uh Mr. Kim" Jungkook replied.

"The CEO ?" She asked with wide eyes .

"Uh huh him" he nodded.

"Okay but Jungkook you need to meet Seokjin . I just met him and he is just so sweet" Taera exclaimed pointing at the man sitting opposite to them. Jungkook's eyes fled to the said man . And gosh how come every Kim he has met in these few days are so handsome!!

"You're so handsome" Jungkook blurted out when seokjins smiled at him .

"Thank you. Jungkook right ?" He nodded and soon he found himself falling into a conversation with the other. Though he knows literally nothing about the man but Seokjin or Jin as he likes to call himself is extremely friendly and talked with him in a way that makes him feel like home . Jin is the kind of person whose presence radiates warmth and comfort above everything .

Their conversation only broke when the chair beside jungkook was pulled . He looked up only to look down immidiately at the sight of Kim Taehyung , the CEO taking up the seat beside him.

Fuck the day can't go anymore crazier huh !!

☆━━━☆ NOTE ☆━━━☆

Entry of Kim Seokjin. He is going to have an important role in their relationship
🌷🌷

Want
More taekook interactions ??

Coming soon !!

Thank you for reading !!

  ☆━━━━━━☆   ☆━━━━━━☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.6K 19
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
160K 6.6K 44
The CEO of JJK Corporations Jeon Jungkook fell in love with a cute boy called Taetae, Their love journey starts where taetae goes to an Interview to...
57.6K 1.6K 23
Kim Taehyung is a 23 year old man who is a single father working as a waiter in a restaurant. His life turns around when he gets an offer to be the s...
167K 4.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...