Rediscovery (Blue Lock x Read...

By cheesywolfycreamXD

(Y/n), a former boxer, was reincarnated into a different world. Although, her days are always haunted by the... More

It's yo gurl, (y/n)
I will kill Ego now
Oops~ Tag you're it~
That time I got lost and thought I met a psycho
Welcome to le hell, bitch-
Fuck this shit I'm out
Unfair turn of event
Here comes the BOOM!
It's free real estate
Shiver me timbers
It's called a gamer move silly
24 hours before the dRRRoplets hits the fucking earth
You ain't slick bruv
Hey Shadow, it's me, the Devil~
I'm fast af boi
Kuon where do you think you're Kuoning?
Slumber party
Party rock is in the house tonight~๐ŸŽต
Good times man, good times
I saw you hangin' out with Kunigami yesterday
The weirdo with his grape juice
Watch this.....*Dies*
Push it to the limit
Past the point of no return
Domain expansion
Into the thick of it
Meanwhile...on the other side of town...
Say hello to my little friend
We're in this together...right bois?
Goodbye...my love...

Demons

2.7K 177 10
By cheesywolfycreamXD

(Y/n)'s POV:

I skip the meeting with the boys and opt to "train" by myself in the training room. They're discussing about their weapon, which for me, it didn't matter, because I technically don't have one. Not that I'm worry thought. 

With that aside, I left them because I felt my emotions and thoughts were running wild, I didn't want to explode on the guys, so I figured that "playing" as an outlet would help spent up the emotions.

When I play by myself, I'd usually perform tricks and other things. Although mixing tricking and soccer has been always fun for me, this time around it wasn't. Which brings me to my ridiculous spinning and twisting and getting the ball into the net only to fail as it hit the frame instead. With hands on my hips, I loudly groan that transition to a scream of frustration. 

The ball that it the frame so happens to bounce back towards me. The longer I stare at it, the more the growing feeling of rage stirs inside. The face of Ego and what he said was what tipped me over and with all my strength I kick the ball towards the goal, it drills into the net almost ripping it and soon the soccer ball deflated.

I collapse on to the grassy ground, staring up at the brightly lit ceiling.

And for the first time in a long while, I truly felt homesick. I missed the warmth of my real mom, I miss the crazy life I lead, I miss the town I grew up in and I miss home. Most importantly, I miss my old man. Despite not having many friends, my they were always my biggest supporter, my real family.

But here. Despite also having a family, just like others in my past life, I don't feel as connected. I'm truly grateful to have them in my life, but unfortunately, they can't compare to my real parents. And friends here are almost non-existent. Though, I'm fine with that, since I have lived most of my life being alone. Because even if I envied them in my past life, I didn't necessarily wish for it. 

In short, I was happy with the way things were back then.

But now in this particular moment, I've never felt so alone, so isolated. And with Ego pulling that stunt just makes it worse. The only person I thought I could rely on, turns out to be the biggest douchebag and I was stupid to trust him.

I drape a forearm over my eyes, feeling the incoming tears threatening to spill. But I allowed it, because at this moment in time, I was simply tired of everything. I choke on a sob, my chest stuttering from the hiccups of sobs that escapes.

I feel so tired, but I'm scare to sleep......I'm so......tired.....

.

.

Isagi's POV:

"Hell nah you haven't. You haven't failed me. You haven't failed anyone. If anything they did a horrid performance out there, so you aren't to blame for their reckless actions." she then slaps my back, "Now, instead of wallowing in your mistakes, use that mistake, and soar higher than ever!"

(Y/n)'s words really pushes me to think further. I felt a wave of confidence wash over me whenever she spoke to me, it was truly odd. As if I've known her before and I can completely trust her.

I then sweatdrop thinking back moments when she was being hard on us, and then Igarashi's comment about her being a strict coach. She does act like one. Though to be completely honest, I can see her being one, a good one too in fact. Plus, she gives really good moral support. I'm sure she's someone anyone would want on their team.

.....I don't like the sound of that...

Uh, anyways, before the team and I talk about our weapon, (y/n) informed us that she'll go get some extra training. Bachira and I requested to join but she shook her head before saying, "I appreciate your companies, but...I need some space right now." afterwards she left on her own. The team and I proceed to talk about our weapon and throughout the discussion, there was still no signs of her coming back. 

Looking at the ceiling, I contemplate over the tactics until Bachira stirs awake with a yawns, "(Y/n) still hasn't came back?" I spare him a glance, "No..." Bachira groggily hums as he sits up, rubbing his eyes, "Should we go fetch her? Or maybe even play with her, I'm sure she should cool off by now." I thought about it. Taking into consideration how late it was, plus the special training we all agreed to do, it's not good if (y/n) miss out on sleep. 

I hum in agreement before we both silently got up and went to look for (y/n).

As we amble our way through the concrete hall, a thought crosses my mind. Why did she look so scared to play? She seems rather flexible on the idea of going back home but when it comes to actually playing, she somehow seems hesitant or just outright doesn't want to. Did she perhaps had a bad history with football in the past?

"Y'know, I've wondering what's up with (y/n) lately." my eyes widens at Bachira's statement, it was as though he read my mind. I inquired curiously, "What do you mean by that?" Bachira rest his arms behind his head, "She seem sort of...lost in thoughts. But, not the kind like daydreamers." he drops his arms back down with a blank expression, "She look as if....she actually saw someone." Bachira then snaps his fingers, "I had to snap my fingers to bring her back since she wasn't responding when I called her." I proceed to ask another question, "When did that happen?"

"Just before the three of us met to play that one night." so it was fairly recent. "Now that I thought about it, it also happened after we did the tests." I recalled which Bachira hums in agreement.

What could possibly be the reason behind her hesitance?

Eventually, we found the room she's in. We enter only to find (y/n) fast asleep. As I observe the room to find any clues of what she was doing earlier, from afar, I see a deflated ball.

How did she destroyed the ball? I unknowingly shiver at the thought.

"Wow, she managed to sleep in a place like this?!" Bachira whispered yelled as he approach her sleeping form. I deadpan. 

You literally slept in the middle of a game of tag!

Bachira stop beside her,  got down on knees and begin to softly shake (y/n), hoping to wake her up, but there was no response. I brows knitted, finding the situation odd. Bachira tried again with a bit more vigor. The result remains the same. 

Bachira looks at me and in his eyes held a look of fear, concern and panic. I too begin to panic.

I quickly made to her other side to check if she was breathing. She's breathing, that's a good sign. But what is wrong with her?! Could it be sleep paralysis?

At this point, Bachira violently shook her shoulders while loudly calling her name in desperation. Hope sparks when she chokes in a breath and soon gasps, snapping her eyes open. Then all of a sudden she grasped her chest with heavy breaths.

It hurts me seeing (y/n) in this state, so with no other solution I settle with bringing her into my embrace and proceed to gently stroke her head, "It's ok, (Y/n). Everything is ok..." Bachira shortly joins too, tightly hugging her side and offering his own words of comfort, "You're safe now. Nothing will hurt you, (y/n)." I felt her tightly grasp the side of the pajama and just like that, slowly, her breathing became normal again.

When I gently pull away to see how she's faring, I see her laying a hand where her heart is with a solemn expression, "....Thank you... she quietly muttered in  a weak voice. Bachira softly brings a hand to her cheek and she look at him from the contact, "Let's go shall we?" she nods and got up with the help of Bachira.

We went to the bathroom, so she can get herself clean up while we waited outside. There was no words exchanged, we simply waited. When the door opens with steam coming out, (y/n)'s figure came out with a towel over her head, "You guys waited?" inquires (y/n) with a cute expression.

"I can't simply leave my bestie on her own now, right?" Bachira chirped while I softly chuckle and made my way to her to use her towel to dry her hair properly, "Can't leave your hair wet before bed now." she softly scoff, "What are you? My mother?" she light heartedly teased which I add more vigor into my action making her weakly laugh along with Bachira.

After drying her hair as best as I can, we all make our way back to the sleeping quarter. Because I knew (Y/n) and Bachira share a bed, I went ahead and bid both of them goodnight. Bachira nod followed by a yawn while (y/n) returns the gesture. While making my way towards my bed, I watch the both of them settling inside the blanket. Then I saw Bachira hug her from behind and whispers something and soon there was no more movement.

I couldn't help but a pang in my chest, but I brush it off and went to sleep for training in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 394 10
โ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง. ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฉ. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ แด€แดœ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹...
5.4K 199 18
[BlueLock x Male!OC] Ueyama Utsusu, 17 years old and is passionate when it comes to football. His school's team always could go to nationals but that...
39.5K 1.5K 25
"แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ แด…แดษข แด‡แด€แด› แด…แดษข แดกแดส€สŸแด…, ส™แดœแด„แด‹ แดœแด˜ แดส€ ษขแด‡แด› สŸแดsแด›" โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Where the cousin of Ego, (Y/N) (L/N) is requesteed to help Ego in his project. She...
176K 7.3K 32
โ๐—ฆ๐—ข..๐—œ'๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜?โž ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ช...