Rediscovery (Blue Lock x Read...

By cheesywolfycreamXD

(Y/n), a former boxer, was reincarnated into a different world. Although, her days are always haunted by the... More

It's yo gurl, (y/n)
I will kill Ego now
Oops~ Tag you're it~
That time I got lost and thought I met a psycho
Fuck this shit I'm out
Unfair turn of event
Demons
Here comes the BOOM!
It's free real estate
Shiver me timbers
It's called a gamer move silly
24 hours before the dRRRoplets hits the fucking earth
You ain't slick bruv
Hey Shadow, it's me, the Devil~
I'm fast af boi
Kuon where do you think you're Kuoning?
Slumber party
Party rock is in the house tonight~🎵
Good times man, good times
I saw you hangin' out with Kunigami yesterday
The weirdo with his grape juice
Watch this.....*Dies*
Push it to the limit
Past the point of no return
Domain expansion
Into the thick of it
Meanwhile...on the other side of town...
Say hello to my little friend
We're in this together...right bois?
Goodbye...my love...

Welcome to le hell, bitch-

3.8K 208 53
By cheesywolfycreamXD

(Y/n)'s POV:

RUNNING TEST

I breathe heavily trying to maintain a good rhythm on both pace and breathing. I hadn't train this hard ever since I made up my mind about giving up on boxing. I still lead an active life, don't get me wrong, just not on a level I used to train. So, basically, I'm back at square one.

I took another deep breath before exhaling, keeping my focus on the rhythmic strides of my legs. I could hear the others beside me struggling just the same, trying their hardest to go on as long as possible. I was surprisingly second to last to Raichi and I thank my previous life for learning how to run and breathe properly.

But of course, it was nothing near what Raichi achieved, "Your endurance is shit! Haha~ You think you can be the world's best striker like that?! You should go home before you lose to me and start crying you amateurs!" with hands on my knees, I take deep breaths to get my heart rate back under control. A skill I mastered when I used to box. And after a minute, I was ready for the next challenge. "Heh...I wish....I gotta say though. Your endurance is really impressive, Raichi." Raichi seem taken by surprise before he proceed to yell with a blush, "Shut up! At least I'm better than you!"

"Uuh, sure..." I trail off before I turn to walk towards Igarashi who lays on the floor completely gassed. I extended a hand for him to grab ahold of and promptly pull him up, "Thank you, (y/n)." I nodded. "Wow, your ran for that long and yet, you somehow managed to recover as if nothing happened!" my head turn towards Kuon, who approaches us with two water bottles, "Yeah, how did you do that?" Naruhaya asked as he tilt his head. I open a bottle Kuon offered, "Guess I'm built different." Naruhaya protest, "Huh?! That's not even an answer!" I took a swig of the water before answering him once more, "Sure is." then I walk away.

JUMPING TEST

Kuon, Isagi and I got ready to jump, "Ready, set." we all jump simultaneously. I managed to jump higher than Isagi by 3 cm, though still lower than Kuon.

Kuon looks at Isagi, "Hm? Isagi, are you not feeling well today?" Isagi nervously laughs, "Y-yeah...haha..." just then the bell chime to indicate meal time. "Finally!" I exclaimed before dropping my butt to the floor, exhaustion hitting me like a truck.

"Hey (y/n)! You wanna use the bathroom first?" Kunigami yelled from across the room, I wave at him, "Nah! You guys go ahead and do your thing. I want to relax a bit before showering." Then, Bachira side hug me while rubbing his cheek against mine, "Aww, is (y/n) tired?" I slip a hand between our cheek in an attempt to create a bit of distance, "Bachiraaaa. Stop, you're sweaty..." he only pouted as he tighten his hold in an attempt t imush us back to together, "But, you're sweaty too. I don't see the problem..." 

All of a sudden, Bachira was off of me, with Kunigami holding the back of his uniform, "You should stop bothering her and come get yourself clean up. You don't want to keep her waiting now, do you?" Bachira only whines as he trash around to get away, "But, who's gonna keep (y/n) company-" the door closes with just me remaining in the training room.

With no one present, I lay flat, staring at the ceiling.

Why am I even trying? I should be finding a way home, or better yet, find Ego in this god forsaken facility.

After a while, I sat up. "I don't even know why you bother getting me here, Jinpachi. What is your reason? Why are you not telling me?" when my questions were met with silence, I snapped. I quickly got up, "Is it so wrong for not wanting to compete?! Why can't you just leave it alone?! I've told you time and time before! Why can't you at least be understanding and respect my decision?!" My fists clenches an my emotion got the best of me, "I...I don't want to go through that again..." silence was my answer.

My head hangs down in defeat.

.

.

.

.

....Get out...Get out...Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.

GET OUT BEFORE YOU DIE (Y/N)

"-(Y/n)!" I was brought back to reality by a hand on my shoulder. It was Chigiri, along with the other guys, looking concern, "Are you ok? We've called your name a few times but you weren't responding. It seemed like something troubles you..." Chigiri informed as he soothingly rubs my shoulder which helped me calm down slightly. But, I was still shaken by the thoughts in the back of my head.

I gently push Chigiri's hand away, "Yeah, I'm ok now. I was thinking about something crazy that's all. I see you guys are done I will go on ahead then. I'll see you guys in the cafeteria." I walk towards the door, not making any eye contact until I was outside.

3dr person POV:

Imamura shivers when he thought back on her trance state, "Man, that was kinda creepy. It's like she was possessed or something."

Isagi could only look at the door where (y/n) disappear to. The guilt eating him up further the more he stare. Did he indirectly made (y/n) suffer even more? He desperately wanted to talk to her, he wanted to comfort her, but he couldn't. Since he's part of the problem that drove her here.

Isagi felt a poke to his cheek, then he was met with Naruhaya, "Aiya~ Why so gloomy, Isagi? Got a crush on her?~" a blush dust across his cheeks as Isagi fumbles with his words, "N-No! That's not it! It's just...It's just..." Imamura came into the circle with a hum, "Is it about what happened three days ago?" Isagi remained silent, but it was telling in itself. Imamura sigh disappointedly, "Isagi, that's not how you get girls y'know?" he then threw an arm around Isagi's shoulders, "I tell you what. You should try giving her something nice to start the conversation. Trust me, it always works."

Iemon deadpan, "Or you can just go and talk to her." then Raichi pipes in, addressing to Imamura, "Your advice sucks!" Imamura obviously took offense to that, "What do you know about getting girl?! Huh?!" Iemon snaps, "Enough! Both of you!" on cue they both did, without Raichi throwing one last insult of course.

Iemon sigh before approaching Isagi with a small smile, "Go and talk to her. It's better than to just loiter around and wait. I'm sure she has something to say too." Isagi hums with a determined nod.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I stare at my food lazily, poking it with my chopsticks. Since I didn't have a specific number, I've been getting random food. It varies from five stars dishes to downright bland, and it so happens that today was the latter.

I look up to be greeted by the sight of Gagamaru eating with his hands. Then our eyes meet. A pause ensue and then he went back eating. 

That...was interesting.

Then three people sat at my table, it was Isagi, Igarashi and Bachira. Isagi sat beside while the other two at across. "Heya, (y/n)!" Bachira happily greeted to which I greeted back with a nod. "Oh?! Seems like you didn't anything good today! I was hoping to get a piece too..." Igarashi expressed then sulk at the sight of my bland food. Bachira and a sad Igarashi begin to eat while me and Isagi sat in an awkward silence. "U-Uhm!" now my attention was on Isagi, waiting for him to say his line, "...Can we talk? Later today?..." he said but his eyes were averted, but they met mine once again. Naruhaya and Gagamaru caught my eyes and I spare them a glance, but I still reply nonetheless, "Yeah...I have something to say too." afterwards I got up, done with my meal, "I'll wait for you tonight."

SLEEP TIME

I wander the hall aimlessly, waiting for Isagi, "Maybe staying up was a bad idea." I said that. But truth to be told. I did not want to sleep just yet. Yesterday night, I had a nightmare on the exact moment I died. A blank face was all I saw before my consciousness slowly slipped away.

I begin to walk a little quicker, feeling myself getting nervous for some reason. Then, I came to a halt. I thought I heard someone. A clicking noise was heard and I slowly turn around. There's a figure of a person a few feet away, holding a gun. Then, the sound of gunshot resonated. I slowly look down at my hands that held the spot where I was shot and saw blood soaking both my hands and clothes. My heartbeat accelerated, my pupil dilated, my breath became ragged.

A finger snaps.

And with a sharp inhale, I was back to reality again. Bachira, who held a ball under his arm, stood in front of me with a look of confusion, "Did you saw a ghost or something? You were staring down that hall for a long time. I seriously thought we might have a case of paranormal activity!" 

I peak to see that there was no one behind Bachira. I look at my hands again to see them free from bloodstains. I quickly turn around and pull the collar down to see if there was any injuries, but was only met with a birthmark of my old wound. Still, I release a breath of relief.

"Looking for something?" Bachira's voice took me by surprise as I jumped slightly, before facing again, "Ah no, I was waiting for someone in fact." Bachira mischievously grin as he wiggles his eyebrows, "Was it me?" I shook my head, "Isagi." he pout, "Aww, him? I thought we're best friend." I sat down to rest my legs, "We only met once." Bachira promptly joins too, "Including now too! Therefore our best friend status is valid!" I sigh amusingly with a shake of a head.

Bachira proceed to shoot me rounds of questions.

"Was the bed uncomfortable?"

"No. It was comfortable. Why you ask?"

"Oh y'know, since we both share the bed. I figured it was too cramped for you."

"How considerate of you, Bachira."

"I know that you're waiting for Isagi, but if the bed is not the issue. Then, why are you still awake?" I stare at him for a moment before my thoughts drift back to what I saw, "I had a nightmare, that was it..." Bachira sigh as he prop an elbow on his knee to then rest his cheek on his hand, "Doesn't seem like "that was it". If it was truly "just a nightmare", as you put it casually. You wouldn't be staying up this late."

I rub my hands, "Well, it's complicated. You wouldn't understand."

"Try me." my head snap to Bachira and he had a mix of a smirk and reassuring smile.

Just when I was about to retort, we both hear fast footsteps, we look only to see the man himself, Isagi. "Well, look who showed up." I commented and watch as Bachira threw the ball to the back of Isagi's head which took him by surprise. "Isagi~ Solo training? Mind if I join ya?" Isagi turn to see us and proceed to reply to Bachira, "Sure." Our eyes meet, I wave a him, "Yo, Isagi." he nods back. 

"Let's do 1 on 1!" Bachira cheerfully exclaimed whilst getting up and making his way to the training room. Isagi and I follow suit. "Huh? 1 on 1? What about (y/n)?" I yawn, "Don't worry about me. I'll simply watch on the sideline." Bachira switched to a backpedal, "Aw, I was hoping you'd say we do rotations. It would've been so much more fun! I was hoping to see your monster." I weakly chuckle, "Maybe next time." I walk close enough to ruffle his hair and then enter the training room while Bachira laugh behind me.

They changed into their training outfit while I stayed in my pajamas. And true to my own words, I sat by the sidelines and just observe them.

Although they were far, I could still make out some of the things they were saying, namely the monster inside Bachira. 

All of a sudden Bachira points at me, "She, just like you, has a monster. Though, for some odd reason, I haven't seen it, even though its presence is strong."

Bachira then names all the best players before saying this, "I'm glad I came to blue lock. Because I got to meet you." I snicker to myself.

The bromance is strong with these two.

Isagi comically looks unimpressed all the while Bachira was pumping with energy. Soon enough, they were back at it. While Isagi tried his best to steal the ball from Bachira. He, on the other hand, increasingly becomes excited with a glint of insanity shimmering in his eyes. But just as they were about to get anywhere, the intercom resonated, telling us to get our asses back to room Z.

Bachira skips ahead leaving Isagi and I to walk side by side. It was silent until Isagi spoke up, "(Y/n), I'm sorry for what I've done." I stop and so did he. He turn to face me and looks down in guilt, "I should've been more considerate. Instead, I got excited and...I don't know what had gotten to me, but something was telling me to get you on board. It was like a gravitational pull...And then when we play "tag" and the ball came towards us. On instinct, I wanted the ball to myself. I wanted to win no matter what. But in the end I didn't take into account that you simply wish to go back. So, you were right. I did took it away, which is why-" he deeply bow, "I'm deeply sorry for dragging you into this mess!"

A small laugh escapes me as I then took a step closer and grasp his shoulders to gently bring him back upright, "I forgive you." his eyes widen. I continue, "Though, to be honest, I was also in the wrong. I could've back out when we signed those papers. But there was only myself to blame, since I was weak against your damn puppy eyes." Isagi noticeably blush, "And during the game. You simply wanted to improve, but with me getting in the way. I was stopping you from reaching your potential. I was stopping you from doing what you're meant to do, all because I wanted to go back home. I was selfish. I shouldn't have said those words to you..." I release him and bow, "Please forgive me, Isagi."

Now it was his turn to laugh, "I guess we were both at fault, huh?" I chuckle, "I guess we are." we both share a heartfelt laugh before resuming our walk to room Z.

"I'm blaming all this on Ego though." Isagi laughs and adds his own comment, "Yeah, it's all Ego's fault!" we both laugh again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 865 13
in which 300 high school students aged between 15 and 18 are embarked on a project that was launched in japan to create the best soccer player. Or In...
21.5K 690 23
― ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐫. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❞ f!reader. alt!univ. © yowmom, '23. © blue lock
266K 10.5K 49
Blue lock x fem! reader chatfic - "I LOVE U N/N" "ilyt." "..." "I love u too meg.." - Bachira adds his girl best friend to a group chat to prove he h...
222K 11K 63
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿... 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...