Dnf oneshots💚💙

By Yukishows

This story is discontinued More

Little fidgets🎀
Say you love me🎀
Childhood crush🎀
Yeah... patches 🎀
Destined to fall in love🎀
French love🎀
Bullies💔🎀
Finding the soft side on a cactus🎀
Its platonc right?🎀
My emo boy🎀
💔light my candle🎀
Me and my husband🎀
Save me..💔
He's a savior 💔🎀
Such a simp🎀
Eternity with you🎀
💔Protection.
Im loosing you💔🍈
I want to fly🎀
Never celebrated Christmas..🎀
Binded by a curse🎀
I came to see you!💔🎀
My relaxation lies in you🎀🍈
💔give me love🎀
Attention hoarder🎀
Purge night💔
Sleepover stream🎀
Blurt🎀
Boys dont cry..💔🍈🎀
Sleepover stream pt 2!🎀
The debate upon Boyfriends..🎀
This will do for now..🎀
Am I gay?💔🎀
Shy kisses🎀
Keep me steady🎀
Happy birthday..💔
Happy birthday..💔 part 2
Only his, and only mine🎀
Te amo🎀
Romance🎀
Forever with me🎀
Life without you💔
The bet that broke you💔
You again? 🎀
I'm so sick of all this giving💔
Love hurts, but what if you enjoyed the pain? 🎀
Being his portrait💔🎀
La Llorona💔🎀
Pleasure 🍈
I'm no chicken🍈
The boy from the cliffside💔
Seven hours💔
Everything I wanted💔
Goggles guy🎀
My beautiful lover🎀
Sleeping beauty💔🎀
Bright lights and sweet delights💔🎀
Infidelity💔
Touch my body🎀🍈
Whats wrong with me..?💔
You're a treasure darling💔🎀
Love lasts eternity, photos last a lifetime🎀
And love shall speak🎀
I cant stand you🎀
Loving can hurt sometimes🎀
I'll miss you forever..💔
Fluffy mornings🎀
Love through the cold 🎀
Boy I'm crazy for you🎀💔
So nauseating💔
Stranger in my bed🎀🍈
I bloom for you💔
Electric love🎀
Interview💔
Are we managing?🎀
I know you, you broke me💔🎀
In love with my best friend🎀🍈
Dumb teenage boys🎀
You need a friend.. want to be mine?🎀
Dirty shoes and sweaty gym shorts🎀🍈
Love language #1: gift giving🎀
Love language #2: words of affirmation🎀
Love language #3: acts of service🎀
Love language #4: quality time🎀
Love language #5: physical touch🎀
Experimenting🍈🎀
Patience🎀🍈
What could love bring for us?💔🍈
October 3rd🎀
In god, we.. trust.. 💔🎀
Eye reveal... T~T
Sound the police💔🎀
I still love you, and I'll wait. -2019 lover💔
Fighting for the top of the food chain💔
I want more.. need more🎀🍈
Smile reveal ig
I see the limelight💔🎀
From playmates to soulmates🎀
Our secret garden🎀💔
Lost in your eyes🍈
Our bubble💔🎀
Nightmare in Pensacola💔🎀
Nightmare in Pensacola part two💔🎀
To love means to protect💔🎀

Burnt out💔🎀

1K 26 43
By Yukishows

    George and his brother were two very different individuals, might I give you a few examples? When George spends all night studying for a big exam, his brother plays video games and steals the answer sheet from the teacher, somehow getting a better grade than his hard working little brother. George was picked on and pranked by his brother, he was woken up in the middle of the night once when he had dumped an entire bowl filled with ice water onto him. Another example of how insanely different they were was their sexuality's, George's brother, Grant, was straight as a ruler, a pen, a, unwrinkled paper, meanwhile George never had any attraction to girls in his life. While Grant was okay with George being gay, he still never missed a beat to make fun of him and tell his friends that he has dick breath.

    Another thing that was different about them was that George had a job, or well, he did something that made him money. He was a YouTuber, he'd been doing it with his best friends Clay and Nick who he'd only ever call Dream and Sapnap, since they were their social media nicknames. They all went to high school together, and eventually college before the two dropped out, finding that YouTube was supporting them well. George didn't drop out however, he still made an effort to go to school even though he knew he didn't want to be anything but a YouTuber. It was the schedule he made for himself that made him want to shoot his head off his own neck.

    He'd wake up, get to his nine hours of classes, come home to his annoying brother, record, edit by staying up until one am, and repeat. Exhausted was an understatement when it came to George's life, but there was one thing that made George's blood boil, on this particular morning, George had fallen asleep at his desk, his cheek pressed against his keyboard as he slept, his editing software still open. This wasn't the one thing that made him lose his shit, it was what woke him up that did. "George get the fuck out!" George sat up straight with a yelp, and looked over as his door was slammed open by Grant himself.

    "Why?" He asked, rubbing his cheek, feeling the pattern of the keys along the skin. He could hear music, alone with heavy footsteps and loud voices.

    "I need your room, so get the hell out the house" Grant slid his hands into his jeans pockets, looking at George as if he was just going to accept his brothers orders.

    "Again, why?" He asked, folding his arms, Grant rolling his eyes.

    "Because I've got people here and we need somewhere to hang out that isn't the living room." He explained, making George lean back in his chair with his arms folded.

    "Why can't you use your room?" He asked, realizing that the loud noises downstairs was a party, of course Grant would use the chance of a weekend and their parents being out of the house to throw a major party, he did it all the time in high school and he'd blame George, causing the brunet to be the one having to clean up after him.

    "Because I don't want anyone touching my shit, I've got expensive stuff in there that I don't want messed with" He explained, "So out" He pointed to the doorway behind him, and George furrowed his eyebrows.

    "Why can't you use the living room?" He asked, making Grant groan.

    "Is this twenty questions or something? We can't use the living room because some bitch I invited spilt a bunch of alcohol on the sofa, don't mention the kitchen, puke, everywhere. So get out" Grant ordered, and George's eyes widened.

    "what!?" George turned off his computer and stood from his seat, rushing down the hallway and skipping a few steps as he flew down the stairs, seeing that there was in fact, puke everywhere. It smelled like a trap house had sex in a dumpster, sweat, alcohol, heat, and puke filled George's senses as he looked at the utter mess downstairs. He looked at the clock on the wall, it wasn't even ten in the morning yet. George sprinted to the living room, seeing there was alcohol and cigarette burns all around the cushions, making George bring his hands to his hair, and tug on it hard. His stupid fucking brother would always do this, and he'd get in trouble, George had enough, he was getting out of this shit show of a house before it swallowed him.

    George maneuvered his way around the crowds of people, going to the front door where he grabbed his jacket from the rack, glad to know that his phone was in his pocket as he left the house. People were outside smoking and making out, not even ten in the morning. As soon as George couldn't hear the music anymore, he stopped, in the middle of his neighborhood, having just been kicked out of his own house so that his brother could wreck up his room as well. George didn't know what to do, he wasn't going back to that godforsaken home, but he had no where else to go. George reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, dialing a number that always picked up when he needed it.

    "Hey George!" Dream announced, sounding very lively despite the time.

    "Hi, can I come over? I really have no where else to go" George explained, making Dream pause in confusion.

    "Why? Is something wrong?" He asked, and George took a deep breath in.

    "Yeah, my kitchens full of puke and red cups, my sofas burned to a crisp, my room has been taken over, my house smells like sex, and I have keyboard marks on my face. That's what's wrong" George stated, and without context, it sounded extremely bad.

    "What the fuck!? Did you throw a party or something?" Dream asked, and George crouched down, sitting on the bright yellow grass behind the sidewalk, his legs out in front of himself as he ran a hand through his disheveled hair.

    "Grant did.. god knows why, it's ten in the morning.." The brunet laid back, his back and head hitting the grass, "Can you come pick me up? I'm not walking two miles" George complained, feeling cranky and nauseous.

    "Alright, uh, what street are you on?" And so George waited, staying on call with Dream so that he could talk to him. Talking and ranting to Dream always helped with how much his brother annoyed him, and Dream never interrupted him, he just listened and soaked in the others words like a sponge. Which George appreciated more than oxygen. It wasn't long until Dreams black coated car came up on the street, letting George come in and close the passenger door a little harder than he wanted to. George folded his arms with a glare as he looked out his window, letting Dream lean over and pull his seat belt over, and buckle it into the end. He'd always do that for George, never letting the shorter do something that required so much effort.

    "Are your parents home?" George asked, looking over at Dream.

    "Nope, why?" He asked, starting the car again and turning around, returning to the direction he came from.

    "Cause I want to make sure you'll be the only one hearing me scream into a pillow" George said, that's all he needed to do, just scream into something until his voice broke. The rest of the ride was filled with the smallest of statements, from George's quiet mutters of thanks to Dream, to Dream's continued sighs and fidgets in his seat. Upon arriving at Dreams house, George immediately got out the car, and went up to the front door like he lived there. Dream noticed his mannerisms, they'd been through this exact scenario multiple times. Okay, maybe not exact, but pretty similar, and Dream always did the same thing.

    As George trudged his way upstairs to his desired destination, Dream's bed, Dream stayed downstairs. George swung open the door, putting a little too much weight on it as he collapsed onto the bed that always felt more comfortable than his own, and curled up with his head on the pillows. The smell, the atmosphere, the quiet, it was always so peaceful at Dream's house, and George relished in the time he got to spend there. Dream walked into the room with all of George's needs without even asking. George sat up and eyed his arms which held bountiful of things, George's favorite scented candles, a big tub of vanilla ice cream, along with a spoon, and a bunch of attention. "What do you wanna watch first?" The words that came out of Dream's mouth made George want to marry him. Platonically, totally not romantically.

    "The walking dead of course" George snatched the ice cream tub out of Dream's hands, as well as the spoon, popping open the top and digging the metal utensil into it, filling his mouth with the sweet, creamy delight that was ice cream. George hated when he was angry and frustrated and sad, but there was always a good side to things, this was George's good side to having a bad day. Being babied by Dream, endless attention, insisted helping, and non stop cuddles. Platonically or not, George loved his best friend more than anything, because he knew exactly how to make George's day better, no questions asked.

    After binge watching three seasons, George was feeling tired, the long week he'd had, the abrupt wake up, the sleepless night he'd had, and the frustration all making him so tired, so he allowed himself to lean back into Dream's hold to fall asleep. He wasn't sure if it was his mind playing tricks on him or not, but he felt a kiss being pressed to his cheek, along with a whisper so soft it could be misheard, "I love you" was the last thing George heard before falling asleep.

He woke up to the tv being off, and he snuggled closer to the bedding behind him, before realizing that the thing his head was resting on wasn't Dream's chest anymore, and he sat up. He looked at the spot where he had left Dream before falling asleep, looking around the room, "Dream?" He called just loud enough so that if he was in the room, he'd hear, but the brunet got no verbal response back. He slid off the bed, letting his sock covered feet hit the wood as he shuffled through the room, leaving the door open as he went down the hallway, and didn't bother searching any rooms. He went down to the kitten and saw Dream leaning against the kitchen counter top, holding his phone, before looking up at George.

"You alright?" He asked, causing George to nod.

"Yeah.. just wanted to know where you went" George rubbed his eyes, letting out a small yawn as he made his way over to Dream.

"Still tired?" Dream asked, setting his phone aside, causing George to nod.

"How long was I asleep?" George asked, looking towards the other.

"about an hour and a half" The blond shrugged, "I had to call my sister to see when she was getting home from her sleepover, and I didn't want to wake you" Dream smiled, and George paused, looking up at the other. Dream was always putting George before anything, supporting and helping him through all of his tough times. George wanted so badly to show how much he appreciated the other, but things held him back, like the worry of revealing how much he really loved him. It seemed like by day, his feelings only grew, especially when Dream would listen to his complaints, abide by his wishes, and think of George's well being first. George went towards Dream and wrapped his arms around his torso, leaving the tallers arms free, "What are you doing?" Dream asked with a chuckle, hugging George back.

"Thanking you.." George closed his eyes, and his face muscles were too tired to form a proper smile, "For being there for me.. every single time I need you to.." George nestled his face more into Dream's front, loving that they could touch like this without thought.

Dream rested his head on George's, the brunets hair tickling his neck and jaw, "I only do it because I care about you, by the way, your keyboard marks are gone" Dream leaned away, and looked down at George, bringing a hand to the smallers jaw, tracking the curve of it as he looked down at him.

George made an effort to give Dream a soft smile, "Good, thanks for the ice cream too, it's really the only reason I came here but you're nice too" He stated, and Dream rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say George" Their moment was ended with the sound of a ringtone, George bringing his arms away from Dream's torso, and going into his pocket, seeing he still had his phone on him. He looked at the contact name, 'Grant is calling..' George sighed deeply, what did he want. He contemplated ignoring it, but pressed call, putting it on speaker.

"What" George asked, confused as he thought he'd hear evidence of a party through the other line, but he didn't.

"where the fuck are you, come home now" Grant's annoyed and angry voice came from the other end, causing George to look up at Dream worriedly, and look back down at his phone.

"Why?" He asked, and Grant's voice lowered to a whisper.

"Because mom and dad are home, you said they were coming home tomorrow dip shit, so why the hell are they here!?" He whisper yelled, to which George furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know, ask them, why do you even need me home?" George asked, but he knew the answer.

"Because they're pissed off about this party, they're even making me clean it. Listen, I need to go and get my girlfriend so could you come home and clean this up?" He asked, and the hope in George's mind instantly drained out like water, and he nervously looked up at Dream, who was looking at him with a split expression, George unsure if it was an annoyed one, or a stern one.

George bit his cheek, silence overcoming the call, he didn't want to leave Dream, but he knew his brother wouldn't clean the house, "Alright, I'll be home in-"

Dream snatched the phone out of George's hands the second he started speaking, "Go fuck yourself Grant" Dream then hung up the phone, and George's eyes went wide.

"Dream! Why did you-"

"Because I'm sick of you always being told around by that jerk, you put so much pressure on yourself, always working so hard and he always gets his way without an effort. It's his responsibility to clean up his mistakes, not yours" Dream placed George's phone next to his own, and George just looked up at Dream with wider eyes, listening to him continue, "You deserve a break George, a break from everything that he puts you through. Besides, if I had let you go, I'd've regretted it because you need to start putting yourself first" Dream ordered, and George could feel that his eyes wanted to spill out endless tears.

The brunet wrapped his arms around Dream's neck, pulling him closer before pressing his lips onto his, standing on the tip of his feet to reach a comfortable height as he felt Dream kiss him back. He'd never been so cared for, he'd never felt so loved and understood. Dream was his battery, his break time at work, his vacation. And like a vacation, George didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay with Dream since he's the only person who'd ever understood George and given him so much care, put the brunet before anything. George pulled away, breathless with a weak smile, "I'm so fucking in love with you Clay I can't stand it" George brought his hands to both of Dream's cheeks, before pulling him in again.

This kiss was longer, George's lips stuck in a smile as they pulled apart, Dream's hands subconsciously being placed along George's waist, "Clay?" Dream asked, to which George just chuckled.

"I like Clay more than Dream" George smoothed his thumb over Dream's cheek, "Clay cares for me, he shows how much he loves me, Dream just makes me laugh" George placed a kiss to Dream's cupids bow.

"is that your way of saying you love me?" Dream asked, the look of excitement and love in his eyes making George nod.

"Yes, I'm glad we established that" George leaned in for another kiss, already addicted to the feeling of Dream's lips.

If you think me uploading two days in a row is saying my upload schedule is back to normal you have another thing coming because this is once a full moon alright! 🤨

Regardless, I love you all SOOOO much and I hope you enjoyed! Shoutout to my asshole of a brother who have me inspiration for Grant. Love you (not really) 🥰🖕(These are for you, not him-❤️🩷💖💓💝💞💘💕💝❤️💖❤️❤️💖💘💖❤️❤️)

2886 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 8K 26
I need requests! I'll try and upload daily! Cw: smut(sometimes)
4.2K 36 43
this book is now, discontinued check out my other oneshot book:))
9.2K 262 22
⚠️This story includes: swearing and slight homophobia, please click off if these things trigger you!⚠️ Karl wished everything would go back to normal...
153K 5K 17
Nick is gay, or bi, or maybe he's pan? I don't know, he just knows he isn't straight, he's always known. He's a third wheel, I mean that's not anythi...