One Night Stand

By Queeeenxox

26 year old Alani Harris has just walked away from an eight year relationship with her high school sweetheart... More

Intro
Ch. I
Ch. II
Ch. III
Ch. IV
Ch. V
Ch. VI
Ch. VII
Ch. VIII (Pt. I)
IX (Pt. II)
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
Happy Thanksgiving!
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Book Recommendations 🫶🏽
XXV
🎄🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎄🎄
Life update 🫶🏽🫶🏽

XIX

1.3K 67 57
By Queeeenxox

Alani
The Next Day, June 19, 2023

"Baby I'm gonna cum." I moaned out as Marcus ate me. I grabbed the back of his head and threw my head back into the pillow as I pushed his head deeper.

"Let it go baby." He said as he looked up at me and rubbed my clit while tongue fucking me. My mouth dropped open and I screamed as I squirted all over his face. He lapped up every last drop before he kissed his way up my body. He leaned down to kiss me and I moaned as I tasted myself on his lips while he slowly slid into me. He pulled away and pushed my hair out of my face as he looked down at me. "I love you." He said as he stroked me slowly while looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too." I said as I stared back at him as my heart skipped a beat. I know it's only been a year since we met and a few months since we became official, but the butterflies in my stomach go absolutely crazy when he stares at me and utters those three words.

"You're so fucking beautiful baby." He groaned as he sped his strokes up. I moaned softly as I grabbed my breasts and squeezed them while he grabbed both of my thighs and pushed my legs back so that my ankles were by my head. I gasped loudly as he pounded into me relentlessly and I immediately felt my orgasm approaching. "You ready to nut baby?" He asked as he rubbed my clit and I jerked at the sensation.

"I am baby." I moaned.

"Wait for me baby." He said as he continued to stroke me. I bit my lip and threw my head back as he leaned down to kiss my neck. "Let it go mama." He whispered in my ear. I moaned loudly as I came all over his dick and he came in me. I moaned as he fucked me through my orgasm before he gently collapsed on top of me. "Best pussy in the whole fucking world." He said. I laughed as I ran my hand up and down his back while my other hand rubbed his head.

"Exaggerating ass. You haven't fucked every pussy in the world." I laughed.

"I don't need to when I have yours to fuck whenever I want." He retorted. I laughed.

"I'm with you when you right." I laughed.

"Shit I could go for a few more rounds but I know you would kill me if we don't make it out to do any of the activities that you have planned for us today." He said. I laughed as I nodded as he stood up and held his hands out to help me up.

"Again, I'm with you when you're right." I laughed as I walked over to my suitcase and popped a plan B before we walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I can't believe you got me doing this girly ass shit when you knew damn well you were gonna be scared." Marcus complained behind me. We were currently riding horses in the water and although it was my idea, my ass was scared so we rode together on one horse.

"Marcus please shut the hell up." I laughed. "I've been wanting to do this, but I was always scared. Think of it this way, we're conquering our fears together. I helped you with your fear of heights and you helped me with my fear of horseback riding." I said as I looked back at him. He rolled his eyes as he laughed.

"I guess you're right." He said.

"I know I am. But stop complaining. We'll go do whatever you wanna do next." I said.

"Alani, I just wanna rearrange your guts on this beautiful ass island. I could care less about that other shit." He said as he slapped my ass. I jumped and moaned softly as I accidentally yanked on the harness that was around the horse and that resulted in the horse jerking from being startled and he started to lean back to stand on its back legs.

"Oh hell no." I said as I jumped off the horse and into the water. Marcus laughed at me as he held onto the horse while it ran back to shore. I shook my head as I swam back to shore and the guy came over and took the horse from Marcus once he got off.

"Baby why you jumped?" Marcus laughed as I approached him. I rolled my eyes at the tears coming from his eyes.

"You didn't feel the way that horse jerked and started to stand all the way up? That horse was about to toss and turn us every which way but loose. No fucking thank you." I said. He threw his head back and laughed loudly. "Fuck you." I laughed as we started walking over to our things.

"You are so fucking funny baby." He said as he continued to laugh. "What's next?" He asked as we dried off.

"Whatever you want baby. This is your trip. This was really the only thing I had planned that I wanted to do. We can do whatever you want for the rest of the time we're here." I said.

"Let's eat and go check out the stores. Maybe we can find some cute little souvenirs or something for Milani and Ariyah." He said. I nodded.

"I can't wait to get back to my babies. They looked so cute on FaceTime this morning." I pouted as I wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed my shoes.

"We'll be reunited with them in no time mama." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We made our way down to one of the stores that was near the beach and looked around. I found these cute little sandals for my babies and couldn't resist getting them. I grabbed a few jewelry pieces and another bikini. Once we finished looking and shopping around we went and had lunch at one of the restaurants on the beach.

After lunch we decided to go ride ATV's. This trip was poorly planned on my end because my ass was scared of everything. We rode our own ATVs but I screamed along the entire route even though I was only going about ten miles per hour. "Baby you so damn scary." Marcus laughed as I finally made it back to the starting point. I rolled my eyes as I hopped off of the ATV.

"I have kids I need to get home to, I can't be doing no life threatening shit like this." I said to him.

"They're my kids too baby and I have two more, but you only live once. I get what you're saying, but you can't let the fact that you're a mom be the reason you don't live life to the fullest." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me. I smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"I know, but still." I laughed.

"Scary ass." He laughed as he shook his head. "How many days are we here for?" He asked.

"Tomorrows our last day, so we can do more things today or we can just go chill and do more stuff tomorrow." I said.

"I kinda want us to just relax tomorrow and enjoy the beach. I saw a spa that's not too far from the villa so we can go there too." He said. I nodded.

"Alright sounds good. You wanna go on the boat tour? I feel like that might be the safest activity for us even though I am terrified of boats." I said.

"You funny as shit baby." He said as he started laughing again. "But that sounds good to me." He said. I nodded as we started walking the short distance back to the beach where I saw the loading dock for the boat tour. We paid for our tickets and got in and went to find a seat.

"Don't ever let me plan a trip ever again." I said as I leaned my head on Marcus' shoulder. He laughed as he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my thigh.

"Why not?" He asked. I kissed my teeth as I looked up at him.

"Because I'm scared of every damn thing. That's not fun at all." I said.

"I don't care that you're scared to do things baby. I appreciate the fact that you even planned a trip. I honestly had no idea that this trip is what you had up your sleeve. I've enjoyed the trip this far, so it doesn't matter if you're scary. I've just been enjoying this alone time with you." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you Alani." He said. I smiled as I looked up at him.

"I love you too Marcus." I said as he leaned down to kiss me.

"You guys are such a precious couple." I heard someone say. We pulled away from each other and I saw this older black couple sitting in the seat behind us.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"How long have you two been married?" She asked.

"About a year now." Marcus lied. I cut my eyes at him and she smiled wide.

"I can tell it's fresh, you can tell that you guys are in the honeymoon phase." She smiled. "I pray you guys have a long, happy, fun and beautiful marriage." She said.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at her as I heard the people around us get excited. I looked around and saw that they squealing over the dolphins. "They're so cute. And before you ask, immediately no." I said to him. He laughed as he rubbed my thigh.

"What was I gonna ask you?" He asked.

"You were gonna ask me if I want to swim with them, and the answer is no." I said. He laughed as he shook his head.

"I was actually going to tell you that I wanted to take a picture of you and try to get the dolphins in the background." He said. I laughed as I nodded.

"Oh okay. Yeah that's fine." I said as I repositioned myself and faced him. He pulled his phone out and I fixed my wet hair before looking at him and smiling. He counted to three and I heard the camera shutter. "I bet I look a hot ass mess." I laughed.

"You look good mama." He said as he showed me the picture. I looked at it and smiled.

"You right." I nodded. He laughed as he shook his head.

For the rest of the boat ride we sat and enjoyed each others company. I even pushed my fears to the side and reached down and pet the dolphins as they swam up to our boat. Marcus made sure he took pictures and recorded it. "I am so tired." I whined as we walked into our room. He laughed as he put our things on the floor before following me to the bathroom.

"I take it you don't wanna go to dinner then?" He asked me as I turned the shower on. I turned around and shrugged as I looked at him.

"We can go to dinner baby, that's fine." I said. He nodded as he walked over to me and kissed me. I moaned softly as he untied my bathing suit top and tossed it to the side before pulling my bottoms down. He pulled his swimming trunks off and picked me up and walked us over to the shower. "I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you more." He said as he kissed my neck. I giggle from his beard tickling my neck before I let out a soft moan as he slowly slid in me.

"Thank you again for this trip mama. You outdid yourself." Marcus said as he licked his lips and looked at me.

"You're welcome baby. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I am ready to get back home to my babies though." I said as I laughed softly.

"I know you are. I'm tryna put two more in you before we leave though." He said as he undressed me with his eyes. I bit my lip as I looked at him and we made eye contact.

"Is that right?" I asked him as I sat up and leaned on the table. He looked down at my chest and nodded as he licked his lips before looking me in the eyes again. Before I could respond our waiter walked over and brought us our food.

"Char-grilled grouper with seasoned vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes for the lady." He said as he sat my plate in front of me. "And I have the pan seared pepper tuna steak with a side salad and seasoned vegetables for the mister. Can I get you guys anything else?" He asked us. I shook my head as Marcus did the same.

"I think we're good for now. Thank you." I said to him. He nodded.

"Enjoy your meal and please don't hesitate to flag me down if you have any questions or issues." He said before walking away. Marcus grabbed my hands and prayed over our food before we dug in.

"This is so good." I said as I ate my fish. "I don't even like fish like that, but this is actually super good." I said to him.

"I'm glad you like it. You wanna try my food?" He asked me. I looked at it and shook my head.

"Im good baby. Thank you though. Do you want to try mine?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Nah I'm good mama. What do you want to do after this?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Honestly I'm cool with just going back and sitting on the balcony and just relaxing for the rest of the night. But it's your trip baby, it's up to you." I said as I looked up at him. He looked at his watch before nodding.

"It's only 8:30 but that's fine with me." He said. I nodded and we had light conversation while we finished eating. "Thank you again for the trip baby. It's definitely the first of many trips for us." He said as we walked along the beach after we ate dinner.

"You're welcome. I told you nothing that I did would top the car you gave me for Mother's Day, but I did my best." I laughed softly. He chuckled as he looked at me.

"Nah this is better than anything you would have even thought about buying for me. The fact that you were able to get me on a plane was more than enough." He said as we stopped walking. I looked up at him and blushed as he looked down at me. "You're so beautiful mama." He said.

"Thank you daddy." I purred as I kissed him.

"Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you." He said. I smirked as I did what he said. I felt him moving around before he grabbed my hands.

"Okay. I'm gonna guide you for a little bit." He said. I nodded as he started walking backwards while I started walking forward. "No peaking nosey ass." He said. I laughed as I squeezed my eyes shut to prove a point.

"Marcus please kiss my ass. I am not peaking." I laughed. He chuckled as we walked for a few more minutes before stopping.

"Okay. On the count of three open your eyes." He said. I nodded as he let my hands go. "One. Two. Three." He said. I opened my eyes and gasped as my mouth dropped opened as I looked at him. He was down on one knee in front of me and to the right of us was a whole set up with flowers and a 'Will You Marry Me?' backdrop. "I love you so much Alani. I know how we met and under the circumstances of how we met wasn't exactly ideal, but the love I've gained for you over the past year is unexplainable. I don't know exactly when it happened but I know I fell in love with you quicker than I thought I would. I don't want to make this proposal longer than necessary because you already know how I feel about you and how im coming for you against any and everybody. So Alani Harris, will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the ring box. I gasped again as the tears fell from my eyes. The ring was so beautiful and I couldn't do anything but nod because my words got stuck in my throat. "I need to hear you say it baby." He encouraged me. I nodded as I wiped my tears.

"Yes, of course I'll marry you!" I exclaimed. He smiled wide as he took the ring from the box and slipped it on my finger before standing up and kissing me. I smiled into the kiss as I heard a chorus of 'aws' and people cheering behind us. Marcus kissed me deeply before pulling away. "I love you so much." I said breathlessly as I looked up at him. He kissed me one more time before looking down at me.

"I love you more Alani. I have one more surprise for you." He said. I nodded as I waited for him to continue. "Look to your left." He said. I turned my head and screamed loudly as he laughed while they all cheered. My excitement immediately turned into me crying again as I saw our family and friends standing behind us with their phones and cameras out. Marcus laughed as he wiped my tears. "You okay mama?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm honestly surprised that you proposed and even more surprised, but also thankful, that you had the people most important to me here for this." I explained. "How did you pull this off?" I asked him.

"I'll explain later. But let's go see Milani and Ariyah." He said. I nodded as he grabbed my hand and we made our way over to our family.

"Hi mommy's princesses. I missed you guys." I said to Milani and Ariyah as I grabbed them from my parents.

"Congratulations princess." My mom said as she kissed my cheek. "And welcome to the family." She said to Marcus as she gave him a hug.

"Thank you mommy." I said. I nuzzled my nose against my baby's cheeks before my dad approached me.

"Congratulations baby girl." He said as he kissed my forehead before giving me a hug. I smiled as I looked at him.

"Thank you dad." I smiled.

"I'm glad you found someone that respects you and was man enough to come to me and ask for your hand in marriage. Hell, I'm glad you found someone that actually has plans for your future together. Kendrick was not it and I would have never given him my blessing." He said. I laughed as I nodded.

"Thank you dad. Marcus makes me the happiest I've ever been." I said just as Marcus' parents walked over to me.

"Congratulations beautiful, and welcome to the family." Mrs. Shanell said as she embraced me in a hug before Mr. Pierre, Mrs. Regina, and Mr. John did the same. "Do I see more babies in you guys' future?" She asked. I laughed as I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe." I said. They laughed as Marcus walked over to me and grabbed the girls from me.

"I love you." Marcus said as he looked down at me. I smiled as I looked up at him.

"I love you too baby." I said as I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

I was currently floating on cloud nine and soaking in the moment, not knowing that there was a storm brewing back home that was awaiting mine and Marcus' arrival.

Hiii my babies, how have you guys beeen?! 🥹🫶🏽 I know it's been a while since I've updated but I got in one of my moods again where I just didn't want to write, I'm honestly still in that mood if I'm being honest lol. But life has been lifing lately 😭😭😭 Anywaysss, I hope this chapter made up for it. I'll try to update again soooon 💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
374K 8.7K 41
What do you do when your boyfriend of two years cheats on you and gets caught at junior prom, in front of the whole school? You grieve, you suffer, a...
35.4K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...
492K 8.1K 57
26 year old Lyric Williams is a model and aspiring singer and as pretty and tough as she looks on the outside. You wouldn’t know she was in an abusiv...