Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk

165 2 2
By IamGamerA

The very next day things went on about their usual business although the feelings of grief and sorrow were still found as traces in the air of the atmosphere in the guildhall, as well as feelings of fear for the new opponents the guild might have to face in the future. And of course, now people started to catch up with each other on what has happened for the past seven years with one another. And one particular thing was shocking for a certain red haired knight. "What?! You two got m-m-married?!" Erza questioned in shock as she had just found out that Alzack and Bisca were married.

"Yeah, six years ago." Alzack replied.

"And get this, Erza. I was the one who proposed to him! You should've seen the look on his-"

"Don't bring that up..." Alzack uttered stopping his wife from embarrassing him any further.

"C-Congratulations! I'm proud of you!" Erza said patting Bisca on her back.

"That's wonderful! Do you have any children?" Lisanna asked.

"One daughter." Bisca replied.

"Her name is Asca." Alzack said.

Many of the Tenrou gang don't have a home to go back to anymore after 7 years, so they have to stay in the guildhall overnight. Which isn't great either.

"Say Erza, where were you last night?" Ask Levy as she remembers last night, they didn't see Erza after everyone went home after the party they had.

"Oh. I go back home with Neos and Mana." Erza said still looking at the picture of Asca that Bisca gave her.

"Wait your home is still fine?" Mira ask.

"Yeah, Neos cleaned up the place in a flash it was almost like it's how we left it." Erza said handing Bisca back her picture.

"You're really lucky, Erza. Living with Neos and Mana." Laki said feeling jealous of Erza, she is also one of the people who got dragged into the S-Class Trial but it happened because of an outside force. She felt like she got the short end of the stick here more than anyone else.

"Um... Erza-nee." Wendy said looking down somewhat nervously. "Can... Carla and I... move in with you and Nii-san?" Wendy said with an innocent face with cute adorable eyes. 

The cute face hit Erza's weak spot as Wendy's cute face resembled Mana's to the point that she let her hair down similar to Mana's. And Erza couldn't say no to it. Wendy learns how to use it when she and Mana become Maha. 

"Well of course. You don't have to worry Wendy." Said the female knight as she patted Wendy's head.

'That face...' The female mages all thought except for Erza and Wendy. They all know too well from seeing Mana use this to ask Neos or Erza to do something for her. 

'I'm sorry for using this tactic Erza-san.' Wendy thought as she and Carla stood next to Erza.

"Hey, Erza can we stay-" "Sorry we don't have guest rooms, and Neos probably won't like it." Mira tries to ask only for Erza to shut her down immediately.

Walking back to the other female guild member Mira looks down in sadness.

"Well, it was worth the try." She said in a defeated tone, she really wanted a place for her and her sibling to stay before they could get back on their feet. But money is tight, they all got part of the jewels that they were given will only last them around over a week, and the jobs they are getting don't pay much either. Mira couldn't even blame Wendy either since she would do the same thing if given the chance.

"Say where is Neos?" Ask Levy as she looks around not seeing the revive mage anywhere.

"Knowing him, he's probably taking care of Mana." Mira said.

"Yeah, her body temperature was so high even Gray's ice melted in seconds of contact with her." Lisanna said looking down a bit worried for the little girl.

"I can see why, Neos refuses to let her use it. Seeing how it could kill her." Juvia said while looking at a picture of Gray that no one knew where she had gotten it.

Erza activated her ring teleportation as a magic circle appeared underneath her along with Wendy and Carla as the three teleported away. Just as the three disappeared the door to the guild was kicked open by a worried, yet out of breath, sword woman in white.

"Where is Onii-san!?"

(Back In Neos's base)

"Heh?" Neos looks somewhat confused seeing Erza come back with both Mana and Carla.

"Neos, from now on Wendy and Carla will be staying with us." Erza said while Wendy and Carla just looked around the place in awe.

"Sure, we're kinda out of space for new rooms, so they would have to share for the time being." Neos said going back to making his equipment.

"For a cave, this place looks quite wonderful." Carla said as she looked around the place, feeling like she was inside a massive cave while also feeling somewhat comfortable as well.

"Yeah, it even has running water with lighting and fresh air." Wendy said.

"The water is fresh. Purified by a tier 4 Water Lacrima. The lighting used multiple lightning blades inside a tier 5 Thunder Lacrima to use as a battery, and connect by complicated wiring. Then the fresh air is generated by a tier 4 Wind Lacrima, which filters air to make it easy to breathe." Neos explains.

"Tier 4-5 Lacrimas? Aren't those really expensive!?" Carla asked knowing that the price for just a single Tier 4 Lacrima was already in the millions. They are extremely powerful but super hard to make. That's why most mages pick the Tier 1-2 Lacrima, since it isn't only cheaper but also more affordable.

"Not really when you know how to make them, then it won't be that hard." Said the elemental mage that didn't have to go through the difficult process of making them and hoping it didn't come out a lower tier. Since he can feel and know the perfect amount of material to put in and how long it will take for them to be finished. He didn't have much difficulty like other dedicated craftsmen.

"Umm, how is Mana doing?" Wendy asks still somewhat in awe looking around.

"She's recovering. Her body temperature is stable now, so she's just resting at this point." Neos said looking at a compass. "You two must be tired. Take a bath first before resting. Wendy, you can borrow Mana's clothes. Carla, you can ask Ace. He's in the training ground."

Neos stands up looking at the compass as it points to a direction.

"What's that?" Erza asks curious about what his new items can do.

"Something that I need to do. I'll be out for a bit. Can you show Wendy and Carla around?" He said projecting Yamato.

"Don't worry. Be safe on your trip." Erza said with a smile.

As Neos turns cutting the air opening a portal and walking in.

"Where do you think, he gone off to this time?" Wendy asks looking into the empty space that Neos once stood.

"Who knows well, we should get you two clean up first." Erza said as she showed them to the bathroom.

Both Wendy and Carla were amazed by seeing the large stone pool in front of them with running hot water.

"This is..." Carla uttered.

"Like an in door hot spring." Wendy finishes as she can feel the hot steam coming from the water.

Wasting no time the two jump in to take a warm bath, they haven't had a proper bath in 7 years thanks to being put to sleep by Fairy Sphere.

After the warm bath, they both walk out now more refreshed. 

"I didn't know you could use transform magic, Carla." Wendy asks looking at her partner, seeing Carla now a teen girl around her height with white cat ears and tail. She wore a large white shirt over her underwear.

"I have been learning it from Ace. A bit hard at first but I think, I'm getting the hang of this." Carla said walking with Wendy who is wearing a pajama that seemed to be a cat with huge eyes on its hood.

"Say, do you think we're bothering them a bit too much?" Wendy said looking down. "I mean, this is Nii-san's house. And we basically cheat our way in."

"I know you are sad, Wendy. But if Neos actually has a problem with us being here. He would have kicked us out the second he saw us. I mean if you heard what he said about this place, then I can see why he didn't want the other to come here. As long as you and Mana don't fight that may cause this place to fall apart then I think we're good." Carla said trying to cheer Wendy up.

This put a smile on the blue haired girl as they suddenly heard the sound of a door opening. Looking at it they see Mana walking out, still somewhat sleepy having her eyes closed, she wore a pajama similar to Wendy's but it's a panda.

"Mana, are you alright?" Wendy came up to check on her friend, the last time she saw her things didn't end well.

Mana snifts the air for a bit as her stomach growls. Before she suddenly bit Wendy's hand.

"AHHHH!" This makes the Sky Dragon Slayer scream trying to push the Stardust Dragon Slayer off her. "Mana! I'm not food!"

"Salty fish..." Mana mumbled chewing on Wendy's hand as she tried to push the half asleep girl off.

(Somewhere else)

A rift opens up as Neos walks through it, the cave is filled with moss and growing plant life. As the elemental mage walks forward moving past some old markings made by some kids. Looking at his compass he sees it pointed toward the direction of a single stone. Walking closer he sees the name "Neos" on it.

"It has been 7 years." Neos said as he raised the ground revealing a large lacrima with his dead body inside it. "This sure is a sight to be seen. Don't you think so, Ray?"

Neos said as he turned back seeing Acnologia in human form leaning against the wall while looking at him.

"You can drop the projection, Neos." Acnologia said, as Neos smiled and his body turned transparent. "A spirit pretending to be alive."

"What can I say? I'm a fake to the very end." Said the spirit looking at his father. "Where did you even get this?" he said turning to the large lacrima with his body inside it.

"I found it. But that isn't important. How are you back?" Said Acnologia as he glared at the spirit.

"Maybe not even the underworld accept fake soul." Neos shrug.

"Also the five dragons on that island, I can sense them." Acnologia said as Neos dropped his smile turning to face him.

"The dragons in Guiltina. I'll help you kill them." Said Neos as Acnologia just glared at him. "In exchange, you will not harm the other that's under my protection."

"Starting to get ahead of yourself boy." Acnologia said as his fist flared up with black and blue chaotic energy.

"What? Is the King of Dragon worried that the Prince can't handle his own dragons?" Neos fire back as his hand flares up with black lightning.

"I don't ever recall giving you the title of Prince of Dragon?" Acnologia said still glaring at Neos, as the chaotic energy in his hand increased. 

"Since I'm your son and you are the King of Dragon, that just makes me the Prince of Dragon." Neos said looking back at his father as black lightning sparks around him.

The two glare at each other for a bit before dropping their power.

"You have gotten stronger." Acnologia said leaning back on the wall.

"I meet some of your prey and victims, while in hell." Neos said also leaning back on the large lacrima which held his body. "I also find out more about myself. A demon fused with the corpse of a dead infant by Zeref. Making a half-demon and half-human. Born in flame, I have been blessed. My family crest is a demon of death."

"Kinda fitting for a fake. That isn't even a full human or demon or even truly alive." Acnologia said with a smirk.

"Like I said, I'll help you deal with those dragons, in exchange you leave the dragon slayers to me." Neos said still glaring at Acnologia.

"Oh? Tempting offer. I'll only accept if you can prove to me, by bathing in the blood of a dragon." Acnologia said with a grin before turning away. "Only then, I would allow it. You have two years to complete this task, Neos."

Acnologia leaves with a grin, he has been getting annoyed by not being able to finish off those other dragons for years. But now Neos is willing to offer him a helping hand. Might as well use this to focus his time on finishing off those pesky dragons.

'Two years, this is going to be a pain. Hunting them down isn't going to be easy.' Thought Neos as he watched Acnologia disappear in the distance.

"Now then." Turning back to face the Lacrima that is holding his soulless body. "To think, this is my second time cheating death. Let's get down to business."

Spirit of Neos began to disappear as his body inside the Lacrima awoke breaking out from it.

"I have almost forgotten what it feels like, to have a body." Neos said looking at his body.

His spirit had been fighting for years in hell while his body was frozen inside a Lacrima for 7 years.

"Great, there go my muscles." He said looking at his lean body feeling somewhat disappointed with his lack of muscle.

Letting out a long sigh, Neos crushed a piece of the broken Lacrima with his feet, feeling it really easy to break.

"At least part of my strength came with me to this body." Neos said as he tore off his old clothes and projected a new pair along with his eye patch. "Good, it might take some time for this body to adjust to my demon side."

Neos can feel demonic energy going to his right eye. A red marking on the back of his left hand. Activating it as a red demonic portal opens up, reaching inside he pulls out some demonic materials.

"Good, I now have access to both inventories. I'm gonna have a blast making new equipment!" Neos said with a smile, that one of his hobbies is crafting. This hobby plays an important part in his survival in hell.

"Now since I got my body back, let's go back." Neos turned and was about to leave when he noticed the bad drawing marked on some of the cave walls. "Those are...mine."

He said remembered the past when he would sometime draw in caves just to pass the time, and Ray would always say his drawing was terrible. This put a smile on the elemental mage.

"So you actually kept them. I know there is still a heart inside of you, Father." Neos said before turning and cutting the air with Yamato making a rift and walking in it.

A few days later.

"Heh? Kagura was here for how long?" Neos said looking at Mira.

"She stays here for almost a week waiting for you to come. Where were you?" Mira asked somewhat worryingly. It's almost been a week since they last saw Neos or Mana. Mana is understandable since her body was literally trying to end itself. While Neos comes back from the dead it is something they still can't help but wonder what he did during the seven years in the underworld.

"I have been working on a large project of mine." Neos said scratching the back of his head as he remembered he had gone on a crafting spree, and the only thing that actually slowed him down was Mana's recovery.

"You and your projects. C'mon, have like a hobby or something." Cana said while drinking a barrow of alcohol.

 "Oh right, I almost forgot. Can you guy give me the Fairy Tail seal again?" Neos asks which just makes them confused, while some put two and two together and realize his reason.

"Sure my boy, where would you like me to place it?" Makarov asks holding a stampe with the Fairy Tail shape.

"On my left- I mean right hand, same color." Neos gave Makarov his left hand as he stamped the seal on it back. "How I missed this simple." He said looking at the Fairy Tail mark on his hand.

"Say I been meaning to ask you... what happens after Acnologia's attack hits us?" Said Gildarts as he finally had the chance to ask what was on everyone's mind.

"Let's see... he bought me back to the place that we used to live. Have a battle of idealism then it breaks out into an actual battle. And I lost, I won't go into full detail since there are children here, but you get the idea." Said the Elemental Mage which kind of shocked everyone since he usually never shares any burden with anyone. And keep important and sensitive secrets to himself.

"Wait so you lost. Then what happens!?" Natsu asks having a bad feeling about what Neos is going to say next. Natsu didn't believe Neos was dead since Neos actually came back and he had completely forgotten about Mana's original magic.

"He been dead for seven years, did you really think he won? Then somehow got killed?" Gajeel said which just pissed off Natsu.

"Natsu!" Lucy calls out trying to calm Natsu down.

"Oh right, you probably didn't see it." Neos said taking off his shirt as everyone's eyes widened. 

Seeing a hole in his chest where his heart was supposed to be.

"As you all can see, I'm had been dead." Neos said with a somewhat uninterested tone.

They all have mixed feelings about this not knowing what to think or say about this. Letting out a sigh Neos continues. "When I came back, I was only a spirit walking in the land of the living. Then I track down my body finding it was kept in good condition thanks to Ray."

"Ray? You mean..." Erza uttered.

"You're saying that you met Acnologia again!?" Makarov yelled gaining everyone's attention.

Their face all shifted to one of horror except for Neos who still had a calm look. Some just look in rage remembering what Acnologia did to them, some just fall to their knees in fear remembering the destructive power that he showed even with half his strength while playing around. While other that wasn't there to experience it, can only look down remembering the seven years they lost with their family because of him.

"Yes. And I basically visited my grave and dug my own body up to use again." Neos responds with such a calm tone it kind of frightens his guildmate. 

"Where is he!? I'm gonna go and beat up that scaly lizard ass!" Natsu yells still feeling enraged by their defeat.

"Do you have a death wish or something!? Even Neos couldn't even harm him. What chance do you think you'll have!?" Gray yells at Natsu. 

He's also mad about what happened but instead of letting his emotion get to him like Natsu. Gray actually decides to take in the time to think about it. 'The way Neos talk to that dragon. It was similar to a father and son relationship more than anything.' Gray thought as he also had a similar experience when living with Ur. 

"That's because Neos isn't a real dragon slayer! That's why he lost to that heartless monster!" Natsu yells out only to be punched across the face as he was sent flying, hitting the counter before falling back.

"Foolish Natsu. You should watch your mouth." Neos said his tone sounded cold as black lightning sparkled from his right fist.

Wendy was about to run up, only to feel Mana holding her back as she shook her head. Erza also notices the situation is getting a bit out of hand, but she decides losing her cool and being impulsive now won't help anyone. The last thing they need is a fight to break out with Neos in it, Erza raises her hand out blocking everyone from taking a step forward.

"Let them settle this on their own. This is something personal to both of them." The red haired warrior said with a sharp commanding tone.

But some still try to step up for Natsu, only to be surprised by an Ice wall appearing separating them from Neos and Natsu.

"Erza is right. Things will only get worse if we jump in and pick sides. Let them settle this on their own." Gray said also standing his ground with Erza.

Everybody takes in their word for a bit before all stand back to watch.

Neos is glaring down at Natsu who is looking back up at him will an angry look.

"What was that for!? Don't tell me you're siding with the monster that nearly killed us!?" Natsu yells only to be whipped by the sharp pointy vine with thorns.

"Tell me, Natsu. What would you do if the dragon that attacked us was Igneel instead?" Neos said with a cold menacing voice. Mirroring Acnologia to the point that some even felt a chill down their spine.

"Igneel would never attack us!" Natsu fire back now somewhat pissed.

"That's what you told us. I once thought Ray was someone, but he can also be something I didn't even imagine him to be." Neos said still with his cold tone. "What would you do then? If it was Igneel who attacked us instead of Ray? Would you even be able to bring yourself to choose, between family and the one that raised you?"

Natsu stay silent for a bit before responding. "You're wrong! Igneel would never do that! You don't know him like I do!"

"And you don't know Ray like I do!" Neos said as it all took a moment for Natsu to process what he was saying before it all hit him.

Both of them were raised by dragons. Both love and idolize their father figure. Just the way they're raised by them is a bit different. Natsu was raised with love and care. While Neos idealized the one that saved him, somewhat followed his idea of justice.

"When you have the answer to my question come to me. Natsu." Neos said before turning and walking away as Mana followed him then came Wendy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
16.7K 429 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...