High On Heroism (BNHA/MHA OC)

By FlameKingWarrior

A girl and a teacher walk into a bar- Yeah, sounds like the start to a very bad joke. And yet, that's how Hok... More

Prologue
Smoke 'em Out!
USJ
Puppet Strings
Test Of Will
Family Isn't Everything
Sports Festival: Students Of Eraserhead
Sports Festival: I Have The High Ground!
Sports Festival: Hack-Me-Not
Sports Festival: Explosive Will
Sports Festival: Claws Out
Sports Festival: Arts And Time
Sports Festival: Smoke Is Thicker Than Blood
Sports Festival: Eight To Go
Sports Festival: Finale
Hero Names
Pick Your Villains Wise, Pick Your Heroes Wiser
To Quell The Carnage Pt 1
To Quell The Carnage Pt 2
To Quell The Carnage Pt 3
Scars
Therapy
Bakugo And Koi
Akane
Exam Day
Smoke And Traitors
Mistakes Were Made
Family Drama
Corruption
Love Is A Rough And Complex Thing
Tenya Iida: The Glorified Getaway Car!
Villainous Love
Bells Of Challenge: Part 1
Intermission 1: Cigarettes And Cuts
Intermission 2: Living Arrangements
Intermission 3: Hero Description - Daichi Masaaki
Bells Of Challenge: Part 2
The (Not So Much) Hellish Todoroki Family
Nicotick
Romantic Highs
Chasing Dragons
Abused (Yukika Yamabi)
Abused (Hoka Morikaga)
Overhaul
Handling Endeavor(s)
Highway To Hell
Bell Test
Planning
War Part 1
War Part 2
Final Smoke

Training

1.8K 54 6
By FlameKingWarrior

Aizawa sighed, looking at a watch.

6:34.... They're late.

"Dadzawa!" Hoka called, Daichi and Yukiko following behind her. Once they approached, Hoka said "Sorry we're late, I needed to stop by the support course for my costume!"

Hoka's hero costume was a lot like a bodysuit, similar to what Midnight's costume is. It was mainly black, yellow spots going up her arms and on the neck of the body suit. She also wore a red visor, a utility belt holding different antidotes to various poisons on her hips and waist.

Daichi's hero costume was mainly a toxic green security guard outfit, instead of a hat, there was a hood on the back of it. A neon green biker helmet on his head, the visor from it being tied to his emotions, allowing different expressions. He also wore black fingerless gloves, black combat boots attached to his feet.

Yukiko's hero costume was pretty.... Basic. A long sleeved cyan sweater, and white shorts. The sweater had a hood attached with holes for her ears, specially made shoes with retractable spikes for climbing, and a resizable staff rested on her hip.

"Tch. You're five minutes late." He grumbled. "Morikaga, Masaaki, Yaseiji. The UA Sports Festival is fast approaching. We've only got one and a half weeks to get you three prepared for this year's event, so listen up...."

After Hoka had moved in with Aizawa, it had occurred to him.... His three students each had a flaw in their abilities. After seeing Hoka's injuries, he'd be damned if he didn't prepare them to stay alive for their second year.

There wouldn't be another Oboro Shirakumo.

He held up a bell, entering a building that they used for the hero vs villain training during All Might's class a week or so ago. The bell had a white, green, and red ribbon on it, chiming slightly at the movement.

"You three.... You all will be participating in the second year Sports Festival. However, I personally don't believe in you three's ability to respond properly in a heroic situation."

The three exploded.

"HUH?! What do you mean you don't believe in us?!" Daichi shouted.

"We've done well in all your classes!" Hoka added.

"We even have our own hero licenses! What the hell?!" Yukiko pouted.

"ENOUGH!"

He activated his quirk, effectively quieting them.

"This building has been modified. There are more and more cameras, security turrets loaded with rubber bullets, ventilation systems, and there's even rooms that have temperature adjustments to fit your quirks. Your goal...."

He held the bell closer to them.

"Take this bell from me by ten, or you won't get any lunch. Prepare for the next fifteen minutes. You'll then have precisely three hours to get this bell from me."

Aizawa turned away, walking into the building.

".... That's it?" Hoka questioned, once he was out of sight.

"Woah, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Aizawa's all about logical tricks and rational deceptions." Daichi stated.

"Daichi's right, Aizawa practically tormented us the first year! And if he's doing this, then...." Yukiko trailed off, her tail wrapping around her legs.

"Damn it.... He knows a weakness the three of us have that even we don't know about." Hoka confirmed.

"We still have the advantage. Mr. Aizawa told us everything about this building's modifications, he's outnumbered, and we could attack him at any moment." Yukiko encouraged.

"Something still feels off about this...." Daichi mumbled.

.

The three second years walked through the building. Daichi touched the walls every few minutes, using his quirk to look through the cameras.

"I see him!" Daichi announced, his eyes closed as he looked through a camera.

From what he could see, Aizawa was holding something in his right hand, seeming to smirk at the camera before bringing it to his lips.

"AAAHHHH!" Yukiko screamed, covering her ears.

"Yukiko!" Hoka exclaimed, crouching down next to her friend.

"What's wrong? Can't protect your friend?" Aizawa's voice echoed.

"Speakers?! But, my quirk didn't-"

"Daichi Masaaki. Your quirk allows you to hack into any sort of tech. Unfortunately for you, none of the speakers you see can be hacked into.... They're a bit, 'old fashioned'." Aizawa taunted. "Yukiko Yaseiji. Your quirk gives you the abilities and characteristics of a snow leopard. Unfortunately, this also comes with a rather sensitive hearing. I am the villain, Eraserhead. And you'll all do what I say, or suffer the consequences."

The noise stopped, Yukiko letting out a breath of relief.

"Damn.... He really thought this out." Yukiko commented, Hoka helping her up.

"First order of business, you three will split up. Do it now, or I'll force the temperature in this building up so high your bodies will cook from the inside out."

Hoka sighed, the three students sharing a look of agreement. They had no choice but to comply, right?

*Where Daichi is*

"I feel like a cow being herded into the slaughterhouse...." Daichi grumbled.

Man, this sucks. The three practically were bullied into doing what Eraserhead wants, and now they've split up. That's another thing, how would he know where they were-

He froze mid-step.

Aizawa has been playing them. He said in the beginning, only certain rooms-

"So you've figure it out, hm?"

Aizawa sent a punch towards his face, Daichi feeling his helmet crack slightly at the impact. He fell to the ground, looking up in surprise at the hero playing villain.

"You have many weaknesses, hero. You're always so surrounded by tech, that you've never taken your own self defense skills into consideration. As a result, you lack the necessary skills to defend yourself and your friends. And even then, you rely too openly on the information provided to you. You. Don't. Think."

And then, everything went black.

*With Yukiko*

Yukiko let out a sigh. Oh man.... What would her auntie think of this? Forced into submission by a stupid teacher....

"Yukiko."

She whipped around, seeing Aizawa waiting at the end of the hallway.

".... You know, out of the three of you, you have the least amount of weaknesses to exploit. First off, you're too confident in yourself to win. A trait that you've no doubt acquired from your time underneath Mirko.... Follow me."

He turned away, Yukiko taking only a step forward before the floor underneath her caved, plunging her into a room with freezing cold temperatures.

"And there's your other two outside of your quirk. You're too trusting of your peers, you'd never expect one of them to turn on you. The last? You never check for traps.... Good luck, let's see if your quirk can save you."

*With Hoka*

Hoka has been walking around for two hours now. Obviously, Yukiko and Daichi had already been captured, so now it was just her.

She felt her quirk cut off, ducking underneath an attack.

"Nice job. For you, Hoka, there's nothing physically that I can do to you to make you give up. However...."

"Stop stalling already! Let's fight!"

"You're useless."

Those words hurt more than she thought they would.

"Shut up!"

"You're a coward. You just run away from everything. Poor, weak little Hoka Morikaga. Always needing a teammate to save you."

S-shut up! Stop talking!" She yelled.

"You think that you're a hero? As if. You're so useless that even a villain would be better for protection."

He just kept insulting her, slowly getting closer to her.

"You know what your biggest weakness is, Hoka?" Aizawa questioned. "You don't believe that you can do anything. You let your insecurities dictate your choices, and when it becomes too much, you run from them. You run, and you run, until eventually there's no road left to follow, and you simply fall into the pit of failure."

.

"You all failed." Aizawa said.

The three looked down in shame. Aizawa didn't even sound upset, just.... Disappointed.

"You three have the potential to be the greatest heroes of your generation. Hoka, Yukiko, Daichi, do you remember the reason you wouldn't take on a hero name yet?"

Hoka nodded, saying "We.... We wanted to earn our hero names."

"Correct.... You three have plenty of work to do. This year, things will be changing. When the first years complete their Sports Festival, you will return to me. Each one of you will undergo a personal trial with me to prove that you are worthy of your hero names, understood?"

The three nodded in agreement.

Aizawa sighed for maybe the one hundredth time.

They had work to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 21.3K 95
Shiro had decided, quirks were weird. "Grandma?" Shiro called down the hall, never taking her eyes off the stranger who stood on their front porch...
185K 4.3K 16
18+ [[COMPLETE]] Besides Bakugo, you are the resident badass of class 1-A and everyone knows it. You're pretty intimidating, but you are solid friend...
119 0 17
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•“๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•—๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•–๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•’๐•”๐•ช, ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•ก๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ...
814K 26.8K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...