✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
110
111
112
End

109

224 6 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(109)

Volume(109)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (108).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (110).

Qiu Qiu: Yes, now the recovery is a little faster.

A thought flashed in Fang Li's mind, and he pressed it down again, today's wedding, it is not suitable to say this.

He smiled and said: Qiuqiu, go, let's go out.

A dragon and a fox and a ball out of space, the ball floated beside Fang Li, and many people floated above his head and accompanied him all the time.

At about the same time, the announcement sounded outside, inviting the guests to take their places, and everyone came from all directions to the backyard to watch the ceremony.

The famous host Ding Kai was invited to take the live broadcast equipment to live broadcast today, and took everyone to visit various places before.

As soon as the ceremony began, he stood at the entrance of the venue to broadcast live to everyone, explaining the guests to everyone from time to time.

The audience saw the guests, and the barrage was lively.

I have seen several high-ranking officials at the ministerial level!

Wow, these are people who are often seen in the news.

Lin Ying's house is also here, and the little bell is getting more and more beautiful.

The garden I just saw is so beautiful, so many flowers that I have never seen before! The flowers of the earth are so beautiful!

I pay more attention to the dishes in the various cafeterias! Suck ~ can't stop saliva!

Wow, look, that's His Majesty the Emperor!

His Majesty the Emperor and the Grand Prince were present!

What a high standard wedding! Worthy of the marshal's wedding!

The start begins, the host is on stage!

Song Zhengchang, the host of T5 Planet TV, was invited to be the wedding host.

After he finished his opening remarks, he immediately said with a full breath: "The groom Rong Min and the groom Fang Li are invited to enter!"

The wedding march sounded, and the little bell and Rong Xuanrui dressed up as little princesses and little princes, laughing and scattering petals in front.

Fang Li and Rong Min did not let their parents lead, the two held hands, walked on the red carpet together and walked to the stage together in the romantic wedding march and the applause of relatives and friends.

Behind the two, each followed by five best men, all handsome young men, Jing Hao, Wen Zhixian, Duan Xun, Qin Xingyu, Xiaohei, Xia Yang they were all among them.

The host followed the process step by step, and parents, witnesses, relatives and friends representatives went up to send blessings.

Finally, the two read their wedding vows in front of all their relatives and friends, put on each other's wedding rings, and kissed each other

in everyone's blessing Barrage

Woo-woo, so touched ~ I also want to get married.

Marshal Rong is so handsome! Mr. Fang is also so handsome!

The wedding scene is so beautiful~

Even the best man group is full of handsome guys!

How happy, they lied to me to get married again!

Congratulations, congratulations, blessings!

Wish 99~ Wish 99~

The ceremony was completed, and everyone moved to each cafeteria to start the luncheon.

and drooled the audience watching the live broadcast with envy.

Aaaa

That shrimp is so big, my goodness! The plating is also too beautiful~

That roast duck looks delicious!

There is braised pork, oh, it doesn't seem to be braised pork, it's that, plum choi buckle meat!

My God, so many dishes I've never seen before! It looks so delicious~!

I really want to go to Earth!

I didn't succeed in my job search before, woo-woo, it's a pity. I really want to be able to eat the food of the earth every day!

My lunch is not fragrant!

I can't do it, suck and suck ~~ suck~

suck~ In

addition to the luncheon, there is also a dinner.

At night, the lights on each building are lit up, colorful and especially beautiful.

The wedding company also arranges a lot of activities, games for guests to have fun, and the excitement lasts until late into the night.

Fang Li and Rong Min returned home after nine o'clock in the evening.

Tonight, but their real cave candle night.

In the master bedroom on the second floor, Da Hongxi was played with the mandarin ducks, and Fang Li pulled Rong Ming to the side of the bed and fell on the mandarin duck quilt.

Rong Ming's eyes flashed with tiny points of light, he supported Fang Li's head with one hand, looked at Fang Li for a while, laughed lightly, and said, "So urgent?"

Fang Li grabbed Rong Ming's tie with one hand, raised his eyebrows, and said in his ear: Your dress is so good-looking, so good-looking, as soon as I see it, I want to peel it off for you with my own hands.

Rong Ming's eyes suddenly deepened, looking at his lover, and he reached out to grab someone.

Don't move. Fang Li took his hand and slowly loosened his tie by ten centimeters, but did not take it off, only hanging it around his neck.

He stared into Rong Ming's eyes and whispered: "I'll come."

Also requested: to be dressed.

Rong Min chuckled: Don't you want to pickpocket?

I'll pick it up later.

The black military dress loosened only the tie and the first button, as well as the belt and trousers. An hour later, they all left the owner and were thrown on the floor.

The red mandarin duck was swept by the waves, and the night of the two newcomers had just begun.

Chapter 93: The Richest Man in the Empire

Ten years later.

In July, the Eastern Airport of the Earth is full of people.

At eight o'clock in the morning, two 17- and 8-year-old girls got off the spacecraft, each dragged a suitcase, and walked out of the terminal talking and laughing.

Both of them are very beautiful, one pure, the other bright, and the incoming and outgoing passengers all look back and look more.

Little bell, is your friend here?

Ding Leyu put on sunglasses when he came out, looked at the huge aircraft tarmac across the road, and his bright face was illuminated by the rising sun, making it even more gorgeous.

Next to her was a small bell about her height, with a ponytail, and a pair of dark and clear eyes. She wears a sun hat with a low brim that covers most of her face.

Coming, he said let's wait for him at Terminal 22.

Her voice is gentle and light, crisp and pleasant, like a lark singing on a branch.

Little bells!

As he spoke, a young man ran next to him, with a long body, an elegant face, a soft smile on his face, and a bag in his hand.

Little Bell saw the person coming, and waved his hand happily, Brother Xiao Hao.

Jing Hao ran to the little bell in a few steps, opened the bag, have you waited for a long time? Sorry, I just went to buy you two cups of coffee.

No, just arrived. Wow, my favorite coffee! Little Bell took it happily, took out one of the cups and handed it to Ding Leyu, and introduced it to the two, Xiaoyu, this is Jing Hao's brother. Brother Xiao Hao, this is my best friend Ding Leyu, just call her Xiaoyu.

Jing Hao nodded to Ding Leyu, smiled gently, whispered, welcome to the earth to play.

Ding Leyu took off his sunglasses, took the coffee, and said with a smile: Thank you, I'm going to trouble you these two days.

You're welcome, just these two days I have a break. Jing Hao shook his head, took the suitcases of the two, let's get on the aircraft first, did you have breakfast?

After eating a little, I want to eat Xiaolongbao in your cafeteria, brother Xiaohao, did you bring it? The little bell took his good friend's arm, and the two followed him.

Brought it.

The three of them went up to the aircraft, and Jing Hao handed over four lunch boxes, as well as roasted wheat pumpkin cake and mille-feuille cake.

Wow, Brother Xiaohao, you understand me too well! Little Bell took the lunch box, excitedly said, whispering, quickly try the breakfast made in the famous canteen in the country, other places are not as authentic as them, super delicious.

My goodness, I've been eating for a long time! Ding Leyu was also not polite, took the chopsticks, took a roasted wheat and ate it, well, this is also too delicious!

Right, I'm right to let you keep your belly?

Ding Leyu compared his heart to his friend, love you, mua~

Two beautiful girls ate happily in the back, Jing Hao drove the aircraft out of the airport, glanced back, and smiled.

Jing Hao asked: Do you want to go back to the hotel to put your luggage and rest first, or go directly to play?

Little Bell took time to eat snacks and replied: No need to go back to the hotel, we all slept enough on the spaceship. Go to Earth Wildlife World! It opened last month, and we couldn't come to the college entrance examination, so we wanted to go there first.

Yes! Jing Hao nodded and turned his head towards the direction of the Earth Wildlife World.

Little Bell asked: By the way, Brother Xiao Hao, you said before that you were transferred from the headquarters to work in the animal world, did you get promoted?

Jing Hao smiled and said, "Yes."

Little Bell asked: You were Uncle Chu's special assistant before, so what position did you transfer to the animal world?

Managing director. Jing Hao replied.

The little bell was shocked: Wow! Brother Xiao Hao! You're awesome too! You're only 25 years old, you're the general manager!

Ding Leyu was also taken aback, it was too powerful!

She heard Little Bell say that Jing Hao has been self-taught at home since he was a child, skipping grades all the way, graduating with a master's degree in management at the age of 21, and working for three or four years to become the general manager of the country's largest wildlife park.

Jing Hao smiled and said, "It's okay."

After he practiced with Fang Li, his memory, comprehension and everything would be enhanced, and he would be especially helpful in learning, the higher the cultivation, the better the efficiency of learning.

Coupled with his desire to graduate quickly so that he could help Fang Li, he focused on studying and cultivating, so that he could graduate before many people when he started so much later than others.

After graduation, he studied with Chu Cheng and was brought out by Chu Cheng.

Opening Wildlife World this year, from the beginning of construction, is a project he has been following up, so after the opening of the park, Fang Li and Chu Cheng put him here.

On the one hand, he does know more about the project, and on the other hand, it is also to exercise him.

After 40 minutes, the three arrived at Earth Wildlife World.

The two little sisters are full of food and drink, full of energy at the moment, just stay in the wildlife world to stroll, one, enough!

Earth Wildlife World began to enter the park at nine o'clock, there were still ten minutes left, and it was not time to open the park, but there was already a long queue on the square outside.

Jing Hao took the two to the employee passage and directly swiped the work card to enter.

When entering, the little bell heard the envious voice of someone next to him.

Someone asked the staff, why can those three people not line up to get in?

The staff glanced at it and replied with a smile: "That's our general manager and the spokesperson of the headquarters."

Your headquarters spokesperson? Isn't that a little bell? My goodness, did the little bell come to play today?

Little Bell spoke for earth fruits and vegetables with her mother Lin Yingyi when she was a child, and later she also debuted, and participated in many movies in her spare time.

With her mother's teaching, she has good acting skills at a young age, has aura, won the Best Newcomer Award at the age of 15, and is now a famous movie actor.

For so many years, the fruits and vegetables of the Earth Company have always been the spokesperson of her and her mother, and they have never changed people.

From small generation to adulthood.

Enjoying a special treatment, the little bell and the little sister looked at each other and smiled.

It's cool not to have to wait in line!

Earth Safari covers an area of 20,000 acres, with thousands of rare animals endemic to the earth, which can never be seen in one day.

Therefore, their tickets can be seen for two consecutive days, just to let tourists know more about the earth's endemic animals.

Want to see the pedestrian zone first, or the self-driving zone? Jing Hao asked.

The two little sisters discussed it, now have the strength, let's walk the area first.

The three of them walked towards the pedestrian zone.

The park is lined with greenery, and on the left side of the entrance is the bird forest, which has hundreds of species of birds, chirping non-stop.

When they came in, the staff gave each of them an ornamental glasses.

Ding Leyu looked at the little bell and quipped: Little bell, your home.

The little bell is an orc, a little lark.

She also felt particularly cordial when she heard this call, and said to the little sister: Isn't it also your home?

Jing Hao was surprised: Xiaoyu is also a bird orc?

Little Bell nodded, Brother Xiao Hao, what do you guess is her beast form?

Jing Hao looked at Ding Leyu and shook his head: This is unguessable, there are too many types.

The little bell laughed and said: You must not think, it is a peacock!

Jing Hao was indeed surprised, but looking at Ding Leyu's appearance, he felt that it was very worthy of the name.

There are many rare birds in the bird forest, many of which stop on high branches, and some also play in the bushes below or on the ground.

There is no cage, Fang Li has set up an enchantment, they will not fly out, they are all flying freely.

Jing Hao reminded the two that wearing this glasses can be seen up close.

The two put on glasses, and the birds that were not clear on the branches were magnified many times at once, and they could see clearly.

Wow, this bird has so gorgeous feathers, what kind of bird? The tail hair is also too good-looking~! The little bell let out an exclamation, and envious, too envious of my God!

The feathers of the female lark are brown and not gorgeous, and the little bell will drool when she sees the beautiful feathers of the same kind.

Jing Hao smiled and introduced: This is the bird of paradise, also called the bird of paradise. This is a male bird of paradise, the feathers of the male bird of paradise are more gorgeous than the feathers of the female bird

Wow, mom, look, what a beautiful bird~

Next to it, the first batch of tourists has come in, there are many people of all ages and children, and there are also staff next to them who began to introduce them to bird knowledge.

Jing Hao was afraid that the two would cause unnecessary trouble if they were recognized, and said: "I will cover your face, and it will not affect your photography."

Ding Leyu has also debuted, acted in several idol dramas, and has a certain popularity.

Ding Leyu is a little confused, how to cover up?

Little Bell knows a little, explains: cast spells.

Oh oh. Ding Leyu looked at Jing Hao curiously and made a gesture, and then nodded at the two of them.

Really don't recognize us? Ding Leyu asked Jing Hao.

Jing Hao nodded, yes, people who have practiced can see it, but ordinary people can't see it.

The two tried it, and sure enough, many tourists did not recognize it.

The two were so happy that they could let go and play now.

They were also in no hurry, and looked slowly all the way.

To the lark habitat, the little bell also turned into a beast form and flew around, but she couldn't enter the enchantment, so she had to chirp outside the enchantment and communicate with the little lark near the enchantment.

But her beast form is not known to be many times larger than the real lark on the earth, and as soon as she went up, she frightened the little larks near the enchantment and scattered.

Until the larks heard her voice and recognized that it was the same kind, and flew over to look at her curiously, wondering how this big girl had grown so big.

Jing Hao and Ding Leyu laughed at the bottom, including other tourists.

上一章:分卷(108)下一章:分卷(110)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
376K 6.5K 9
⟼ in which a warrior from marley arrives in paradis, searching for friends long forgotten. though the journey is filled with much tragedy and despair...
18.7K 409 20
"Rias you need to welcome him with open arms". "What happened to him"? "His clan was slaughtered by a rouge supernatural entity. He is the last of h...
212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...