✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

Por ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

105

255 8 0
Por ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(105)

Volume(105)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided Volumes (104).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (106).

Because their clan only has Rong Ming, an orc, before Rong Min was born, they were all sub-orcs, and if they wanted not to be bullied, they had to practice hard.

Moreover, the people in the tribe are relatively united, the enterprises in the tribe are also developing very prosperously, and the tribe is very rich.

Later, Rong Ming appeared, and the momentum in their clan has now reached the greatest.

The relatives at home had all left after dinner, and the house was quiet again.

At night, Rong Min leaned on the bed to read the information, Fang Li pillowed on Rong Min's stomach, and said: "I checked your cousin's child today."

Well, how, there is a problem? Rong Min moved away from the light screen to look at Fang Li and asked with some worry.

No, I mean, do you want to transfer your clan's training camp to Earth?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, looking at Fang Li, why did he suddenly ask like this?

Fang Li looked sideways at him, there are too few people in your clan, I heard that the number of the bird clan is a hundred times that of you.

Well, there are still many sub-races in the bird clan.

You see, the people we are training now are all from the military department, most of them are from other races, and there are very few people from the dragon race.

Fang Li said seriously, I think we must also cultivate them, and it must be early. The military department will not always be yours, the fighters have their own ethnic group after retirement. In addition to the military headquarters, our own rear must have a strong backing force.

Rong Ming stroked Fang Li's back, looking at Fang Li with both eyes, his expression was a little complicated, aren't you afraid?

Afraid of what? Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, but Rong Min did not speak.

Fang Li thought for a while and said, after we get married, won't I also belong to the dragon clan? Moreover, Xiao Hao and I have no other relatives, and you are our closest person.

Well, the Dragons welcome you. Rong Min said.

After Rong Ming cultivated, of course, he also thought about cultivating the strength of the dragon clan, but he never mentioned it considering Fang Li.

Now that Fang Li mentioned it, knowing that he was thinking this idea, Rong Min had no worries.

I will convene a meeting of clan elders tomorrow to discuss.

Well, Fang Li happily opened their development map, pointed to the east of the living area and said, this is originally the city, if the clan elders unanimously pass, we can build a training camp here and build a community.

After a pause, Fang Li said again: When the earth's environment is restored, the aura will slowly recover, and it is actually better to let your people move over when the time comes.

The patriarch said: Well, it can be considered.

Fang Li smiled and said again: "You say, what if I leave the retired soldiers to build a sect in the future?" Then they will all become my power. What I have worked so hard to cultivate, I am reluctant to give to other races. And in addition to the earth, other planets are not suitable for their cultivation.

Rong Min took his hand and kissed it, very supportive, yes.

Fang Li asked: Uncle Marshal, do you know where the Fox Clan dwells are? Are there many people?

Rong Min thought about it, the number of fox tribes is not large, it may be similar to us, most of them are on the T18 planet, and there seems to be a lot of development in the entertainment industry.

Oh.

Do you want to find them?

Fang Li shook his head: It's not good to go to find it rashly, and I don't know familiar people, let's see fate.

The two chatted for a while, and Rong Min sent a notice to the elders of the various clans and the other stewards in the clan, and held a meeting tomorrow night, and then slept with Fang Li in his arms.

The next day, Rong Min came back from work, and after eating, he went into the study with Rong's father for a meeting.

Fang Li and Jing Hao accompanied Rong's mother to watch TV.

He was not worried about the outcome of the meeting, and for the sake of long-term development, he felt that the clan elders should agree.

In the study, there was a video conference.

Two hours later, Rong Min and Rong's father came out.

What do you think? Fang Li asked.

Rong Min replied: The elders generally agreed, but this matter had to be decided by a whole clan assembly and a democratic decision.

Oh. When does the clan assembly take place? After all, it is a big thing, and it has to be considered.

Three days later.

How many people agree to pass?

Half.

Three days later, Fang Li attended the Dragon Clan's all-clan meeting for the first time as Rong Ming's family and special guest.

It is also a video conference, and the dragons have enabled a special encrypted channel in the clan.

The whole family must log in to the system to participate in the system, so that the number of people can be counted. However, only those over the age of 18 have the right to vote.

Fang Li saw that there were many small windows in the interface, each small window was the dragon clan of various planets gathered in a large conference room, and the number of people on the T3 planet was particularly large, and there were several video windows.

Those who can't go to the scene don't show the video window, but they can see and speak.

Fang Li looked at the number of people online, and there were 289536 people at the beginning of the meeting.

Rong Min has done all the preliminary plans in the past few days.

During the meeting, Rong Min first said the main topics of the meeting, talked about the situation of the earth and cultivation, and finally said: Moving to the past, first, can enhance the strength of the clan; Second, after cultivation, mental disorders can be completely cured. For the development of the dragon clan, I hope to move the training camp of the clan to Earth in the near future, and then move the clan to the past step by step, and the business of the clan will slowly move over. Aim for completion within 10 years. Let's think about it.

The clansmen were stunned, talked about it, and asked a lot of questions, but they were all shocked by his last words.

Many people ask this, patriarch, is it true that mental disorders can be completely cured?

Rong Min replied: Yes, Chu Cheng and Chu Xinxue have been practicing with the soldiers of the military department for a year, and their mental disorders are gone. Rong Yi and Chu Zirui have also been cultivating for half a year, they should have told their families.

Rong Min pulled Chu Xinxue onto the wheat, and Chu Xinxue said: Yes, my uncle and I are already fine. The earth is slowly recovering, and I agree with the patriarch's proposal.

This alone has hit the hearts of many people.

Some people say, Chu Xinxue, you and your uncle eat earth vegetables and fruits every day, how can you judge that it is really cured?

Chu Xinxue replied: This is what Fang Li has checked and confirmed for us, even if we don't eat earth vegetables and fruits, we won't have a seizure now. Fang Li, everyone knows, right? It was the owner of Earth Agricultural Development Limited, who was our patriarch's fiancé.

The crowd was surprised.

Chu Xinxue said again, he also participated in our meeting today, you see the list, he is under the name of the patriarch.

Everyone looked at the list of participants next to them, and the list of management did not need to be flipped through it, and everyone saw the guests at a glance: Fang Li four words.

Rong Min moved his light screen and said to Fang Li next to him.

Fang Li was stunned for a moment, quickly adjusted his expression, waved his hand, and said: "Hello everyone, I am Fang Li, welcome everyone to settle on Earth."

Everyone saw that it was really Fang Li, and they dispelled some doubts about Chu Xinxue's words.

Everyone asked a lot of questions, earth-related, cultivation-related, and a lot of practical questions, such as work or something.

Rong Min picked up an important answer.

The meeting lasted for two hours, the first hour was answering questions, and the last hour was time for everyone to think, and occasionally answer questions.

By the time the vote was finally taken, 71 percent agreed.

The matter was decided, and Rong Ming, as the patriarch, finally ordered some people to continue the meeting and begin to prepare for the relevant work.

By the time Fang Li and them returned to Earth after their vacation, the Dragon Clan had already formed an expedition team to come over.

Rong Ming was busy with affairs in the military department and the clan.

When Fang Li went back, he first filled the cultivation enchantments in various places with spiritual energy, and the warriors who were waiting to feed began to cultivate again.

In order to promote the ordinary version of vegetables and fruits in the next step, Fang Li's cultivation has also made adjustments.

Fang Li cultivated new vegetable and fruit seeds in the space, ready to start planting watermelons, cantaloupe, melons, grapes, sugar cane, and cold potatoes.

In addition to grapes, these are mostly annual and can be eaten raw, plus tomatoes, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, and are best used as food for the treatment of mental disorders.

Other vegetables such as beans, eggplants, and potatoes that need to be cooked before eating can be promoted as ordinary vegetables.

Because of the new crops, Fang Li often had to go to the new planting area to guide, and sometimes did not return at noon.

The two are very busy every day, leaving early and returning late, often sleeping at night before having time to chat.

However, watching the orderly progress of various work, Fang Li felt againIt's worth the effort.

At noon that day, Fang Li rarely came back to this side of the living area, and was eating with Rong Ming, when he suddenly received a video call, which was from a ranger from the Yangtze River Basin.

The ranger would not call Fang Li if he was fine, and when he connected, Fang Li asked: What's the matter? Something happened?

The ranger over there said excitedly: Teacher Xiao Li, it's raining here! You see!

The ranger pointed the light screen out the window, and Fang Li saw that it was indeed raining inside the light screen, and it seemed that it was raining heavily, and Fang Li also heard thunder.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, and he rubbed and stood up: My God, it's really raining! Where is it? Yangtze estuary?

No it isn't! It is not the mouth of the Yangtze River, it is more than 200 kilometers to go inside. The ranger said excitedly.

Fang Li:! Are you sure? How big is the range?

It's about thirty or forty kilometers.

Fang Li asked again: I heard thunder, do you look like a thunderstorm? How wide are the clouds? Show me.

The ranger pointed the light screen at the clouds in the sky, very low and thick, but the range did not seem wide, and there was thunder.

Fang Li: It looks like a thunderstorm, I'll go right away! You quickly take a basin to catch some rainwater, I will bring it back for testing, and then record how long it has been.

Good good.

Fang Li hung up the phone, turned around and threw himself on Rong Ming's back, Uncle Marshal, it's raining, it's raining! Not those tens of kilometers along the coast, but more than two hundred kilometers in! The climate is starting to show signs of recovery!

Rong Min patted him on the arm and said with a smile: "Are you going over now?"

Well! I'm going to check it out! Are you going?

Okay, I'll go with you.

The two quickly finished lunch and immediately flew over, the rain had stopped, but the soil on the ground was still wet, and the surrounding mountains and forests were drenched by the rain, making them even greener.

On the grass next to it, there is also a little raindrop, shining under the sun.

Fang Li reached out and touched it, his fingers were wet, it was really rain.

Fang Li raised his head and said to Rong Ming: This is the first time I have seen rain 200 kilometers off the coast when I came here. Next time, it will definitely go even further inland.

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

The two came to the forest ranger station, and the ranger saw that they had arrived, and quickly reported: Marshal, teacher Xiao Li, it rained for about 22 minutes, and I collected the rain.

Good. Fang Li took a few photos, and then poured the rainwater into the bucket he brought, ready to take it back to Qin Xingyu for their analysis.

A month later, with the joint efforts of many soldiers of the military department, many green chemicals of Fang Li and their company, and partners, the green planting work on both sides of the Yangtze River Basin was completed.

Fang Li went over with Rong Min to see it.

In the radiation protection area, the temperature is suitable and the plants grow quickly, especially those herbaceous plants, which begin to germinate after a few days of sowing them.

Fang Li and they flew all the way over and saw the green banks of the Yangtze River, except for the vast area at the source, which had been completed in recent days, or was still bare, everything else was green.

Fang Li suddenly felt something in his heart, he felt it, and suddenly grabbed Rong Ming's sleeve excitedly and said: Uncle Marshal, you feel it, quick, see what is the difference?

Rong Min closed his eyes and felt with his heart, feeling some aura, and something slightly different from aura.

Rong Min opened his eyes and asked suspiciously: Well, what is this?

Fang Li said excitedly: This is vitality, and the dragon vein is recovering. Let's go up and see.

Fang Li asked the pilot to raise the aircraft to a high altitude so that he could see the entire Yangtze River in its entirety.

Then, he pinched a trick, wiped it on his eyes, and wiped his eyes for Rong Ming.

The eyes of the two opened up, and when they looked down, they saw that there were some intermittent glimmers in the Yangtze River basin below, flickering and flickering.

Not connected yet. Rong Min said.

Fang Li opened the Dragon Vein map, well, when the mountains here, here and here were planted, they would be connected. Now these light, are the little dragon veins everywhere, they have been revived.

Fang Li looked at the large area of verdant on the ground, and only felt that hope was in front of him.

Chapter 89: The best way out for the peasants of the entire empire is to go to the earth to farm!

The completion of greening on both sides of the Yangtze River gave Fang Li great confidence.

After resting for three days, he gave the planting team the next stage of tasks.

He wanted to complete the three missing places in this great dragon vein.

The army stayed in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, planted the remaining unplanted mountains in the Hengduan Mountains, and then conquered the Himalayas.

The remaining partners all went to Wuyishan, who had not completed their tasks.

The Himalayas are one of the most important large mountain ranges on Earth. In the map of the earth's dragon veins given by the ball ball, it also connects several important dragon veins to the east, west, and north, which is a meeting point.

Fang Li thought very clearly that the plain and mountainous areas could be handed over to the growers in the future.

But big mountains like the Himalayas, high in terrain and too far from the planting areas, still have to rely on the strength of the military and the green chemicals they have invited.

Fang Li and Rong Min spent several days setting up the radiation protection zone of the entire mountain range.

Warriors with no powers and no cultivation use soil processors to process the soil, and the warriors of the soil system can use spells to treat the soil while loosening the soil.

Some of the wood warriors specialize in cultivating plant seeds, and some directly catalyze the seeds of trees suitable for the Himalayas into saplings, and they are directly alive.

The rest of the herbs and shrub seeds are sprinkled with flying machines, watered again, and the rest is conservation.

Everyone has a clear division of labor, works in an orderly manner, and the speed is very fast.

There are many people and great power, and technology has saved a lot of labor, Fang Li deeply felt it.

Uncle Marshal, let's go to the military training base when we go back later.

The training base of the military department was originally to train the powers of orc and sub-orc warriors, as well as the combat power of the beast form.

Now they are all used for the cultivation of orcs and sub-orc warriors.

There's a batch that can be cultivated almost every six months, and then they can be allowed to work and practice.

The first batch of cultivators of the soil system powers, now many have advanced, while their spiritual power has greatly increased, their soil treatment spells have been used perfectly, and the area of soil that can be treated has also increased several times, greatly improving the planting efficiency.

Good. Rong Min replied.

The two stopped at the training base, where after two years of development, the small saplings that started were used by wood warriors every day to practice spawning spells, and the green trees were already shady.

This is probably the place where trees grow best except for the back mountain of Fang Li's house.

Fang Li and Rong Min went to inspect the base, everyone was practicing seriously, they chatted with the base administrator, and then went back.

In May, watermelons and melons will be available one after another.

Watermelon They grow small varieties, black beauty, early spring carnenamel and unicorn melon.

The growth cycle of unicorn melon is very short, only two months, and it matures first.

上一章:分卷(104)下一章:分卷(106)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
The Real Ram Por TJ_Croft37

Ficção científica

1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
46.3K 3.6K 26
WINNER - Bangtan Writers Awards 2020: Hyung x Hyung Min Yoongi is the High Warlock of Daegu, South Korea. His past spreads over a millienia, from bef...