✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

98

231 7 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(98)

Volume(98)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (97).Next chapter: Volumes (99).

Before Fang Li finished speaking, Wang Guixiang slapped the table and shouted at Director Yang: You heard, he himself said that it was an earth sweet potato!

Fang Li is helpless, big sister, after you listen to me, this sweet potato is indeed an earth sweet potato, but it was not grown by us.

Several people looked at him.

Wang Guixiang stared at him, wondering: What do you mean? Who didn't you grow it? Isn't it just something you can grow?

Fang Li explained: The sweet potatoes we grow all contain substances that can treat mental disorders, but this sweet potato does not have that substance in it, so your father has no effect when he eats it. Although it has no effect, it is also edible, not poisonous, just an ordinary food.

Fang Li knew as soon as he touched it, there was no spiritual energy in these sweet potatoes, and the nutrient content in the sweet potatoes was different from what they planted, and they didn't grow it at all.

Fang Li took out a small detector, tested each sweet potato, and said to Wang Guixiang: Big sister, look, this light is green, sweet potatoes can be eaten.

Wang Guixiang looked at the instrument, then at the sweet potatoes on the coffee table, and asked: "You say this is fake?" How are you sure it's not yours? Doesn't the whole country grow this for your family?

It may have been before, but now, Fang Li shook his head, his eyes were deep, not necessarily.

He saw that his eldest sister was still confused, and explained: "Big sister, our sweet potatoes have been sold outside for five or six months, and this sweet potato can not only be grown on Earth, but also on the planet T26, as long as people who buy our sweet potatoes, they can grow it, calculate the time, and they can also grow it for a season."

Wang Guixiang picked up a sweet potato, this was planted by someone else?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, I'm sure it was planted by someone else.

Aren't they all sweet potatoes? Why does yours work, this one has no effect? Wang Guixiang didn't understand.

Fang Li said with a smile: Big sister, only the sweet potatoes we grow will have the effect of treating mental disorders. Someone else's, no matter how you grow it, is nothing.

Wang Guixiang doesn't believe it: I don't believe it.

Fang Li sighed and took out two fist-sized sweet potatoes from the space, this is the sweet potato we planted, you can give it to your husband to try. Is he an orc or a sub-orc?

Orcs. I don't give him food, in case it causes a cerebral infarction again

Eldest sister, did your husband have a cerebral infarction before? Hypertension? Or atherosclerosis? Other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases? Fang Li asked.

Wang Guixiang thought about it and said: His blood pressure is a little high.

And what about your father?

Wang Guixiang rolled over and took out a medical record book from the drawer of the TV cabinet: he had atherosclerosis in his neck before, and his blood pressure was also a little high.

Fang Li said: Then you should give your husband more food. He has high blood pressure, which rises during the onset of mental disorders, and I think your father also caused a cerebral infarction because of this.

Fang Li put the sweet potato into Wang Guixiang's hand and said: "Trust me, big sister, take it to him to eat, he has been in pain for a long time, it is not good for his health."

Seeing that Wang Guixiang was still hesitant, Fang Li said: "Big sister, think about how many vegetables and fruits we sold, is it true that everyone says they are useful?" Big sister, I promise he will be fine immediately after eating.

Wang Guixiang thought about it, heard her husband's miserable cry, gritted her teeth, and took the sweet potato in Fang Li's hand, I believe you once.

Uh-huh, thank you for believing me.

Wang Guixiang went to the kitchen to wash the sweet potatoes, took the sweet potatoes and reached through the gap in the iron door, then opened the small window above the wooden door inside, and threw the sweet potatoes in.

Ate these two sweet potatoes. Wang Guixiang shouted inside.

She didn't close the window, just stood there watching.

After a few minutes, the shouting died down and the wooden door opened from the inside, revealing the tired figure of a man.

Wang Guixiang looked at the man, there was shock in his eyes, and there was also surprise, are you okay? Does it still hurt?

The man nodded, his voice was hoarse like a broken voice: It doesn't hurt anymore, open the door.

Wang Guixiang opened the iron door from the outside and helped the man out.

The man was a little surprised when he saw several people in the living room, so Wang Guixiang told him.

The man said to Fang Li with a hoarse voice: Thank you.

Wang Guixiang said: Okay, you go to rest first, I will deal with the things outside.

Wang Guixiang helped her husband back to the room to rest, and when he came out, he looked much more relaxed.

She went to pour a few glasses of water and put them in front of several people, and said to Fang Li: Thank you, it seems that I blamed you for being wrong.

Never mind. Fang Li took the water and took a sip, and asked Wang Guixiang, big sister, can you tell us, where did your father buy this sweet potato?

Wang Guixiang said: It's online, my father told me that I bought it online.

Which website?

Wang Guixiang shook his head and said in a low tone: I really don't know this, and the information in his light brain was also written off after his death. He told me that he had bought Earth sweet potatoes, and he was very happy to come before, where did he know that it was useless.

Fang Li comforted: You mourn.

Wang Guixiang wiped the corner of his eyes and said: "That express box seems to be still there, do you want to see it?"

Fang Li's eyes lit up: Look.

Then come with me, in his house.

Wang Guixiang's father lived with her in a community and arrived soon.

The room was a little messy, and Wang Guixiang took out a small box from the balcony, which should be this.

Fang Li and they took a look, and the information panel of the express box showed that the sender's address was Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd.

Jiang Ping exclaimed: How could this be sent from our company?!

Chapter 82: The Sweet Potato Field Has Been Found!

Several people were stunned, but look at the information on the express box panel, the sender's address is indeed their company, and the courier company also shows Flying Eagle Express.

When Wang Guixiang heard Jiang Ping's words, he became puzzled again: Is it your company? Didn't you just say false?

Director Yang hurriedly said: "Sister Wang, the sweet potato that your father bought is indeed fake, and we will find out about this express delivery."

After a pause, he asked again: Sister Wang, has your father still purchased products in our company?

If you have purchased it, maybe this is the previous courier box?

Wang Guixiang shook his head: This is the first time he bought something from your company.

What about rice, flour and the like? Have you bought it? Director Yang asked impatiently.

Or could it have been sent by another company?

But Wang Guixiang still shook his head: rice flour is too expensive, my father is reluctant to buy it.

Director Yang finally asked: Are there any other express boxes from the earth?

Wang Guixiang shook his head: He rarely buys things online, and the express boxes are on the balcony, so you can go and see for yourself.

Director Yang said to Jiang Ping: "Go to the balcony and take a look."

Jiang Ping and two other employees went to the balcony.

Fang Li shook the delivery box up and down, and it was empty, and there was nothing left.

He said to Director Yang: Director Yang, check this tracking number.

Director Yang nodded, immediately clicked on the background of their company's distribution system, and entered the courier tracking number.

Director Yang looked at the query results, Mr. Fang, there is no such single number.

Fang Li had already seen it, and he scanned the express information identification code on it with his light brain, showing that it was indeed the information of Flying Eagle Express.

What's going on?

Jiang Ping checked all the courier boxes on the balcony and found nothing.

No more information could be found here, Fang Li said goodbye to their eldest sister, took away the fake sweet potatoes and express boxes that her father bought, and left her a bag of sweet potatoes that were easy to preserve, and promised to compensate her eldest sister for the purchase of fake sweet potatoes if it was confirmed that it was indeed their company's problem.

Wang Guixiang was also suspicious, but seeing that they had a good attitude, and the sweet potatoes they gave did help her husband get through this period of mental disorder, she agreed, and also agreed not to accept other media interviews for the time being.

Fang Li and they returned to the aircraft and rushed to another house.

Now the situation of the investigation is a little bad, the sweet potato is fake, but the express box shows that it was shipped from the earth, but there is no express tracking number in the background, and the express is indeed Flying Eagle Express.

Several people are thinking about the question in their hearts, which link went wrong?

Fang Li asked an employee: Xiao Li, have you filmed the situation just now?

Shot, from the entrance to the doorPhotographed down. Xiao Li replied.

Fang Li nodded: That's good.

Director Yang opened his mouth to sort out the current situation, let's analyze, first of all, we can determine that this sweet potato is not grown by us, then it means that someone must have planted sweet potatoes elsewhere, and it is not the earth.

Jiang Ping said: The express display is sent from our company, but there is no information in our background, either our company has internal ghosts, or, there is a problem with the express company.

Fang Li added: These people who say that it has no effect are all from the T26 planet.

Xiao Li guessed: Will that kind of sweet potato be on the T26 planet?

Quite possibly. Xiao Zhang, who is the pilot, is listening to everyone's analysis while piloting the aircraft, and we still have to find the sweet potato field.

Fang Li said: I'll see if the second family can have any new clues later.

The second family was the first in the forum to say that what they bought was useless, and in another city, Fang Li and they took an hour to rush over.

The lord of that floor is called Qian Mechanics, an uncle in his fifties, a half-orc, who has a breakfast shop at home.

When Fang Li and they arrived, it was almost five o'clock in the afternoon, and the breakfast shop of the uncle's house had already closed, fortunately they lived upstairs.

An aunt in her fifties came to open the door, saw them and asked: Are you from the other side of the earth?

Jiang Ping replied: Yes, Auntie, is Mr. Qian Mechanics here?

Here, you guys come in. The aunt opened the door and let a few people in, led the people upstairs, and said, you guys come later, we will almost rest.

They open breakfast shops, get up at three or four o'clock every morning, and generally go to bed early.

Jiang Ping asked: Auntie, are you Mr. Qian's wife?

Be. The aunt replied.

Several people looked at each other, and according to the content of the post, the sweet potatoes that Mr. Qian ate were bought by his wife.

The uncle was watching TV and saw them come up and stand up, thin and tall, with a pair of big ears and fanning flickering, it was a rabbit half-orc.

He is my husband Qian Mechanics. The aunt turned back to her husband and said that they were from Earth.

Jiang Ping first went up to say hello to the uncle, introduced each other again, and everyone sat down.

Jiang Ping said: Uncle, aunt, knowing that you rest early, we won't talk nonsense, we also know our intentions, just to investigate the sweet potato. Do you have any leftovers of sweet potatoes?

Yes, there is one left. Qian Mechanics nodded and asked his aunt to take it out, and this one was it.

Fang Li took it and felt it with spiritual power, everyone looked at him, he shook his head, it was the same as Sister Wang's, it had no effect.

Qian Li frowned and said: This has no effect after eating, don't you claim to be 100% headache-free?

Fang Li explained: Uncle, you have bought a fake one, this is not grown by our company.

Qian Mechanics' eyes widened, and his body sat up straight, fake?

Yes, this sweet potato has no therapeutic effect on mental disorders. Fang Li replied.

Qian Mechanics was nervous, I, I ate two during the mental disorder a few days ago, will it be okay? Won't be poisoned, right?

Fang Li calmed him, took out the testing instrument and poked it on the sweet potato, you see, although this has no effect, but it is not poisonous, you can rest assured, your body is fine.

When Qian Li saw the green display light, he relaxed his heart and asked: Is this really a fake?

Yes, we just went to the landlord's house who posted that post, and she bought a fake, the same as yours. You should have bought the same fake. Fang Li replied.

After a pause, Fang Li asked again: In addition, uncle, you said on the post, is this bought back by the aunt?

Yes, she bought it, she bought it online. Qian Mechanics turned to his wife and asked, did you buy it in that online store?

The aunt knew that she had bought the fake, and she was a little panicked, and replied weakly: It's not an online store, or a daigou in MSI, he said that he could help buy fruits and vegetables that can treat mental disorders on the earth, so I asked him to help buy them.

Fang Li was surprised: MSI?

That's right. Auntie nodded.

Fang Li and Director Yang looked at each other, and both of them were excited in their eyes, and there were new clues.

Fang Li asked: Auntie, can you show us, who is that person?

Auntie turned on the light brain, entered the chat software, clicked on an account, and just him.

Fang Li enlarged the light screen, and the page was the information bar of the person, and the name of the person's account was called Earth Vegetables and Fruits National Purchase, and the area displayed was the T26 planet.

Fang Li turned on his light brain, took a picture of the man's account information, and recorded the content of his chat with his aunt.

He raised his hand and sent this person's account information to Rong Ming, asking him to help check the person.

Auntie, did you go directly to him to pick up the goods or did you use a courier? Fang Li asked.

Express delivery.

Is the courier box there?

In. Auntie went to the utility room to find a courier box and handed it to Fang Li, oh, this is it.

Fang Li glanced at Director Yang, and Director Yang was clear, and then logged in to the background of the company's distribution system and entered the courier tracking number.

President Fang, there is no such single number. Director Yang said.

Fang Li himself also scanned the identification code, and the identification code showed the information of Flying Eagle Express.

It was the same as the situation on Wang Guixiang's eldest sister's side before.

Fang Li returned to look at the chat records between his aunt and the man, and confirmed that he had bought it for his aunt, and there were also his aunt's transfer records.

Before the transfer, Fang Li found a picture of an identification code, and the man said to use this to open the box.

Fang Li pointed to the picture and asked: Auntie, isn't it necessary to open this express box with a special identification code? Is this how you open the courier box?

Auntie nodded: Yes, that's it.

Fang Li looked at Director Yang, and Director Yang also thought that there was a problem with this identification code.

Fang Li nodded.

All couriers have a special identification code for unpacking and are used to open boxes. This identification code is automatically generated by the system after the merchant delivers the goods and the courier company collects the receipt, and the system will automatically send it to the merchant and the recipient, and even the courier company has to enter the background to find the record.

But the aunt's courier, the person sent the identification code directly to the aunt, not the courier company system.

上一章:分卷(97)下一章:分卷(99)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 6.5K 9
⟼ in which a warrior from marley arrives in paradis, searching for friends long forgotten. though the journey is filled with much tragedy and despair...
97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
73.9K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...
77.9K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...