✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

96

249 8 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(96)

Volume(96)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (95).Next chapter: Separate volumes (97).

Chu Cheng nodded: Okay, let's go.

Fang Li turned back to Rachel and said: "Sister Rachel, we will have dinner together at noon, and I will take you around in the afternoon."

Rachel also saw that he was upset, and said, "Okay, you are busy, don't worry about us."

Fang Li didn't say goodbye to Luo Zhanpeng and went out directly.

Luo Zhanpeng:

Several people are acquaintances, and when they can't see anyone, Rachel kicked his brother hard, you see the good things you did, Xiao Fang Li is not happy.

Luo Zhanpeng touched his nose, he just thought of dead face paralysis is uncomfortable, especially Fang Li is still paralyzed with dead face, he is even more uncomfortable. But Rachel's words cannot be refuted, otherwise it is herself who suffers.

Fang Li went out of the office building and went to the back mountain to take a look, his family's villa building had been built to the top and had taken shape.

Next to it, he also built a large training room, specially for Jing Hao's training, which has also been built, just waiting for decoration.

Xiao Li, you're here. Liu Haipeng, a military planner, just came over to check the progress of the project, saw him, and quickly came over and told him that the roof could be covered today.

Uncle Liu, you are also here, I am looking for you, when can I live here? Fang Li asked.

Liu Haipeng: It's been more than a month.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, that is, you can live in October?

If there is anything else that makes Fang Li happy in Interstellar, it is that the building materials and decoration materials here are truly pollution-free, as long as they are well decorated and ventilated for two days, they can live.

Yes, it was about the same time.

Fang Li looked at the house, his eyes full of expectation.

Liu Haipeng saw him so happy and said with a smile: "It's soon." By the way, the new planting area drawings, sent to you, you see.

Fang Li returned to his senses and said: "I just want to talk to you about this, the mountainous area over there, the area of the flat land is not so large, but there are many gently sloping mountains, and the machinery is not convenient to go up and operate." I checked the information again, and it needs to be changed there, it can be planned as a tea garden, and there is a special tea that can be planted over there The

two chatted while walking towards the military office building.

When they arrived at the office building, the two also finished chatting about what they should have talked about, and Fang Li simply went to Rong Ming's office.

Rong Li was holding a video conference, so Fang Li waited outside the door and chatted with Xia Yang for a while.

Rong Min has to inspect the border once a year, and this year's arrangement will start after three days, and go out for at least half a month.

Brother Xia Yang, are you going to every planet?

Xia Yang shook his head: No, even the planets on the border line will definitely go, and other planets depend on the situation.

Oh, and most of the time is spent on the road. Fang Li knew a little about this kind of patrol, the planets were so far apart, Rong Ming used to take advantage of the rush to rest.

He thought about it and said, you bring some rice and flour, as well as vegetables and fruits, let the border guards also taste it, and I will ask Uncle Chu to arrange it and prepare it.

Xia Yang's eyes lit up, but his mouth said: How is this embarrassing.

What is this, it's all in our field, every day. Fang Li said with a smile.

Xia Yang smiled and said, "Then I'll ask the marshal later."

As he spoke, the office door opened, and Rong Min asked: "Please show what?"

Xia Yang reported: Xiao Li said let us bring some rice, flour, vegetables and fruits to the border posts.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows and looked at Fang Li, this little guy has always been very generous, what he said about sending rice and vegetables and fruits is estimated to be not a matter of two baskets.

He asked: Do you know how many border planets there are?

You know, eleven. Fang Li replied.

Rong Min asked again: How many people above know?

How do I know this? Isn't this a military secret? Fang Li thought for a moment and said with a smile: Uncle Marshal, you don't have to worry, it's just a day's turnover, and condolences to the soldiers should be.

Turnover in one day?

Xia Yang listened to the conversation between the two and was a little wrong, and asked: Xiao Li, how much do you have to prepare?

Each border star costs at least 10,000 catties, and the amount of picking a day is about 1670,000 catties, and rice flour is counted separately. You guys look at the distribution yourselves, and I don't know how many of you there are. Fang Li replied.

Xia Yang's face was shocked: Is there so much?

He thought that it would be almost enough to prepare one or two thousand catties for each planet, but Fang Li said that 1670,000 catties, plus rice and flour, this material is worth more than 300 million.

No wonder the marshal wanted to ask him if he knew how many border stars there were, or if the marshal knew Fang Li and knew his usual behavior.

Fang Li wondered: "Then should I send a thousand eight hundred catties?" How will so many people eat then, one bite per person?

Rong Ming smiled, rubbed Fang Li's head, and said: "Okay, then I thank you on behalf of the border soldiers, President Fang."

You're welcome, Marshal Rong. Fang Li said with a smile.

Two days later, netizens found that the number of products on the shelves of Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd. was reduced by half, and they went to the official blog to inquire.

Why is there so much less today? Usually cucumbers have 30,000 catties a day, but today there are only 10,000 catties? I didn't grab it again!

yes, did something happen? Strawberries are only 5,000 pounds, I didn't grab a single one!

I looked at it, and the number of fruits and vegetables has been reduced by more than half, what is going on?

Editor, has something happened to your company?

Don't get into trouble! We are all waiting for this treatment for mental disorders too!

Is something wrong with the planting?

It is possible that the planting industry is very susceptible to weather, is there some extreme weather on the earth that affects the yield?

There is no relevant information on the Internet, I can't find it, and I am dying.

I asked a friend who works on Earth and they said nothing happened.

So how did it cut production?

Online comments guess everything, and then guess whether their company can't do it.

The girl from Bo, the management officer of the propaganda department, saw it and quickly asked their manager.

The manager came over to take a look and asked the director if he wanted clarification.

This matter involved the military department, and the director could not grasp it, so he asked Chu Cheng again.

Mr. Chu, according to me, this is also a good way to publicize, which is good for improving the image of our company.

Of course, Chu Cheng also knew, but he couldn't do anything about this, so he called Fang Li again and asked him to ask Rong Ming.

Layer by layer of feedback came up, Fang Li read the comments on the Internet, and he was really worried about their company, he helplessly asked Xia Rongming, and got the reply and feedback back one by one.

In the anxious waiting of netizens, they finally waited for the official answer.

[Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. V: Thank you for your concern, everything is normal in the company, because the company gave 170,000 jin of love fruits and vegetables and 110,000 jin of rice and flour to the soldiers of the border star, so our shipment volume today and tomorrow is half of usual, and it will return to normal the day after tomorrow. Thank you again for your interest. [Love] [Flowers]]

My God, so it is, fortunately!

It turned out to be a gift to the border guards, I thought there was something wrong with the company.

170,000 jin! Fang Zong's atmosphere! Earth Corporation Mighty!

My God, 170,000 pounds of fruits and vegetables, as well as rice and flour, old irons, you count.

It's worth more than 300 million star coins! Fang Zong's atmosphere!

Fang Zong's atmosphere! Earth Corporation Mighty!

Because of this incident, Fang Lihe Company was on a hot search again.

His move has won unanimous praise from netizens, and the company's image has also risen to a level in the hearts of netizens.

These Fang Li only looked at it for a moment, and then didn't care much, Rong Li was going to leave the next day, and his mind was not here for a long time.

In the evening, Rong Min deliberately went home from work early, and the two of them warmed up well, and it was difficult to give up, and they didn't pay attention to the double repair.

When he went out the next morning, Fang Li also specially gave Rong Min a defensive magic weapon to bring with him.

This magic weapon I have tested can withstand laser guns. You take it with you, just in case.

It was a small disc the size of a palm, Rong Yun took it, carefully put it in the close-fitting pocket, and then pulled Fang Lilai and hugged it tightly, and I will be back soon.

Good.

Rong Min took the materials given by Fang Li and set off for inspection.

After the two were together, it was the first time they were separated for so long, and every day when Rong Min patrolled back to the warship, the first thing he did was to call Fang Li.

Sometimes Fang Li just woke up, sometimes Fang Li was eating, sometimes, it happened that the earth was also at night, no matter when, he would pick it up as soon as possible.

T29 is the planet you became famous on World War I, right? Fang Li was lying on the bed, looking at Rong Ming in the light screen, and his feet were up and dangling.

As soon as Rong Min returned, the warship began to leave for the next planet, and he could take a good rest.

Hearing Fang Li's question at this time, he replied with a smile: "Yes, do you still know this?"

That is, Fang Li smiled, remembered the information he had checked Rongming, and said, we just met, I have to check your bottom well, otherwise you will not know if you deceive. But there is not much information on the Internet, only some basic information.

Rong Min took off his coat and hung it on the coat rack, pulled off his tie with one hand, unbuttoned his sleeves, glanced at Fang Li, and said: "Do you understand now?"

Hehe, understood, understood. Fang Li watched his bone-sharp fingers fold the sleeves little by little, revealing his muscular forearms, he licked his lips and said, you go wash first, it's been a busy day, wash more comfortably.

Well, Rong Min glanced at him, do you want to see?

What to see?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, didn't speak, and looked at him like that.

Fang Li reacted, the roots of his ears turned red, the two had not seen each other for a week, they missed it very much, his eyes flashed a bright light, the corners of his mouth turned up, but he pretended not to care: You can see it.

Rong Min smiled lowly and raised his eyes to look at Fang Li deeply, but I want to see you.

I have already washed. Fang Li said.

Don't look at the bath. Rong said.

Fang Li wondered: What do you look at?

Rong Min sat at the end of the bed, her eyes moved to his body, her eyes were dark, and she wanted to see you come by yourself.

Fang Li:

Fang Li's eyes widened in shock, is this dragon so sullen?

His cheeks were hot, and he buried himself in the pillow, and his body seemed to have been seen through by Rong Ming, warming up little by little.

After a while, he rolled over, lay on his back, blushed and demanded: You want too.

Seeing that his face was blushing, Rong Ming's Adam's apple rolled, slowly and methodically began to unbutton the top of his shirt, and said in a dumb voice: "Good."

Chapter 80: Something Happened On the twelfth day of

Rong Ming's outward inspection of defense, Fang Li returned from the new planting planning area and was urgently called to the conference room by Chu Cheng.

In the conference room, Chu Cheng, the director of the sales department, the director of the publicity department, the director of the public relations department, the director of the production department, and several other middle managers, and a few employees were there.

Fang Li came in, pulled away a chair and sat down, and asked directly: What happened?

When several people saw Fang Li returning, Chu Cheng said to a girl from the propaganda department: "Tianyuan, you report to President Fang."

Tian Yuan nodded and said: Mr. Fang, it's like this When I went to work in the

afternoon, Tian Yuan logged in to the company's official blog as usual to check, and her job was to be responsible for the publicity, information collection, and feedback of the company's online platform accounts.

She logged in to the company's official blog in the afternoon, and as usual, received a lot of @, forwards and comments, and a lot of private messages.

She first skimmed the comments and forwards, all praising their company and Fang Zong, and she was in a particularly good mood and full of honor in her heart.

She looked at the information of @ company official blog again, many of which are various pictures posted by netizens, stickers after receiving vegetables and fruits, and dishes made by herself, pictures and small videos.

Tian Yuan likes to watch the various dishes made by these netizens, especially after the flour was put on the market, netizens made a variety of strange noodles.

Although they are all learned according to the pastry teaching videos they posted, the results made by netizens are varied, and the quality is uneven, but there are also many innovative works.

Sometimes it is particularly interesting to see, and Tian Yuan also uses the company's official blog to like, or forward to express support and encouragement.

It's all part of her job, every day, it's actually quite easy.

Because the quality of their company's products is excellent and the effect is powerful, they are basically praised on the Internet.

But today is different.

Tian Yuan clicked into the private message, read it one by one, there was a lot of information asking for cooperation, and she gave the other party the correct department contact information.

After dealing with one, she clicked on the next one, there were five messages from this netizen, Tian Yuan thought that he was also asking for cooperation, and after taking a look, he couldn't help but widen his eyes.

[Little smoke: Xiaobian Xiaobian, your company is hanged! ] In a local forum! Saying that your fruits and vegetables have no effect is useless for mental disorders, and saying that your fruits and vegetables are killing people! 】

【Little Smoke: Screenshot .jpg】 【Little Smoke: [Link]】

【Little Smoke: Little Editor, what's going on?

【Little Smoke: Is what is said in the forum true?】 】

Tian Yuan clicked on the screenshot, which was the content of a forum post, and after reading it, Tianyuan quickly clicked on the link below.

It was a local forum in a city on the planet T26, and you had to register to get in.

Tian Yuan quickly registered an account casually and clicked into the forum to find the post.

The title of the post was: [Garbage earth sweet potato, my father died of a cerebral infarction!] Post

content: What kind of garbage earth sweet potato is this! It is so expensive to sell, but it is completely useless! My father ate it not only did not relieve the headache of mental disorder, but also caused a cerebral infarction and died! Don't buy, don't buy!!

My father is 67 years old, a few days ago, he ate the sweet potatoes of the earth, originally wanted to say that mental disorders will not attack, but the next day he still had a seizure, and also caused a cerebral infarction, and the person was gone on the spot!

I just finished his aftermath, and I endured my grief to remind everyone not to buy that expensive sweet potato again! Waste of money aside, it is completely useless!

The post also posted a photo of sweet potatoes, three sweet potatoes the size of a child's fist, placed in a plastic bag.

When Tianyuan saw it, the post was already hot.

1L:?? Landlord, are you sure? I bought it once, and the earth sweet potato is useful.

2L: Selling outside is so popular, how can it be useless, useless has long been burst out!

3L: That is, the landlord is overly sad, don't talk nonsense, people are big, be careful to accuse you of rumors.

At first, these posts were still not believed, most of them stood in their company, and then on a certain floor, a person suddenly appeared, and also said that it was useless to eat.

上一章:分卷(95)下一章:分卷(97)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...
97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
73.8K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...
212K 4.9K 178
Author: Xuanyi 2021-02-04 [Wearing books, powers, systems, upgrading flow, fighting zombies, cool text] In an elevator accident, Ouyang Xu died. How...