✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

85

321 8 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(85)

Volume(85)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (84).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (86).

Rong Min frowned: He is your father, respect it.

Yanze sighed and said: "He is looking for you?"

Yung: Right.

Yanze was surprised: You didn't promise him, did you?

No.

Yanze: That's good, senior brother, you must hold on, don't stop until you catch all those people, I don't want to take over a mess.

Rong Min did not answer his words, and asked, I listen to your regiment commander's report, you don't listen to the command to act without permission?

What, where is it? He made a small report again! I didn't fail in my mission, okay. Yanze jumped up.

Rong Min said in a cold and serious voice: The military order is like a mountain, if you can't comply with it, get out as soon as possible.

Seeing Rong Min so serious, Yanze's arrogance disappeared, I knew After a

pause, he saw a young man holding a water cup walking behind Rong Min and exclaimed: Senior brother, there is someone in your room! Who is it?

Rong Min glanced at Fang Li, his expression softened, and he beckoned to Fang Li.

Fang Li came over, what for?

Yanze saw Fang Li entering the country, his eyes widened, I have seen you! You are that Fang Li of the earth! How are you in the marshal's dormitory at this time?

Fang Li looked at the eldest prince who was a little out of temperament and said, "I am here every day.

Yanze looked at him in shock, and then looked at Rong Ming, wouldn't it be his sister-in-law?

Rong Min nodded: Fang Li is my lover.

Wow, what a sister-in-law! Yanze exclaimed, and immediately said, hello sister-in-law, I am Yanze.

Fang Li nodded: Hello.

Rong Min didn't want to gossip with Yanze, so he delayed his time and said: "Okay, don't talk nonsense, if I hear that you don't obey the military order again, you will go back."

Knowing it, I know it, the senior brother bye, the sister-in-law bye. Yanze quickly hung up the phone, afraid that Rong Min would kick him out of the army a second later.

Fang Li looked at Rong Min and said, "This great prince is also a little unreliable.

Rong Ming: Well, he likes the army, so His Majesty left him to me to help with education.

Fang Li blinked: Uncle Marshal, you have to take care of the old and educate the young, so virtuous.

Yung Ming:

He reached out and pinched the flesh of Li's cheek and spoke well.

Fang Li broke off his hand and said with a smile: "It was originally it." By the way, why did he call you Senior Brother?

His mentor at the military academy was a mentor to me.

I see.

Rong Min pulled him to stand up and went straight to the bathroom, don't talk about him, quickly take a bath and cultivate.

Fang Li snorted and laughed, is it cultivation?

Practice. Rong Min nodded very seriously.

Fang Li leaned his back against the porcelain-white wall, the cold tile pierced him sharply, Rong Yun snorted, reached out and patted him, making it bad.

Which has. Fang Li snorted, the tone dragged long, it was that the tiles were too cold.

Change it?

Fang Li shook his head again, hanging on Rong Ming, no need, save effort.

The bathroom was foggy, the shower above his head sprinkled fine droplets of water, Fang Li tilted his head slightly, his mouth was slightly open, his lips were red, he was slightly panting, and he watched the light keep shaking.

Rong Min freed up his hand and pulled his hair back, revealing a smooth forehead and moist eyebrows. After being wet by the water, he looked even more red-lipped and white-toothed, like a fairy who hooked people.

Rong Min leaned over and kissed down, the goblin warmly greeted him, and the temperature in the bathroom was higher.

Uncle Marshal.

Well?

It is said that there are two dragons, is it true?

Rong Min paused for a moment, raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes were as dark as ink, and there was a burning flame hidden inside, asking what was this for?

Fang Li looked at his expression and raised his eyebrows, is it true?

Rong Min leaned over to his ear, and his voice was low and dark: Do you want to try?

Fang Li opened his lips slightly, and said: A little curious.

Rong Min raised his head to stare at him, and Fang Li saw that his eyes gradually turned golden, his pupils also turned into vertical pupils, and his eyes flashed, as if a cluster of flames was soaring and burning, full of mysterious and dangerous aura.

Suddenly, Fang Li's body jerked upward, and his eyes widened in shock, and he couldn't help but look down.

Fang Li:!

Scare the individual!

Rong Min pinched his chin and lifted it, seeing the shock in his eyes, he kissed him, pressed his lips and said: "You want it."

I, I think it's better next time.

It's late.

We still have to cultivate.

I'll talk about it when I'm done.

*

The author has something to say: Little Fox:

( △|||) _

Chapter 70: I want everyone in the Empire to know how good the earth is!

The next day, in the dimly lit bedroom, Fang Li finally woke up.

He opened his eyes, stretched sleepily, yawned greatly, and stared at the ceiling empty.

His body was a little sore, reminding him of the consequences of his own death last night.

He scanned the room, and the culprit was not there, and he didn't know if he had gone to work.

Last night's cultivation was pigeon again, and in the future, I still can't be as presumptuous as last night. Fang Li thought to himself.

Thinking that last night, Fang Li's face was buried in the pillow, it was really terrible!

The ancients were honest and self-deceived.

And as I was digesting myself, the door opened and the dragon came in.

Fang Li's gaze moved with Rong Ming, and saw him walk over and raise the blackout curtain, and then open the window, and the remaining thin layer of transparent curtains fluttered with the wind, and the room was suddenly bright.

Awake? Rong Min sat on the edge of the bed, gave Fang Li a good morning kiss, reached out and touched his face, and smoothed his forehead hair little by little, got up?

Fang Li glanced at him, shook his head, and looked down to stare at a place, and froze for a while.

Rong Ming's fingers passed over his eyebrows, his eyes darkened slightly, and he asked softly: What are you staring at? Still want to?

Well? No, Fang Li came back to his senses, his expression was a little stunned, and his eyes flashed with curiosity, I was just thinking about how you differentiated it, I didn't have it before.

Rong Min chuckled, pinched his earlobe, and didn't answer.

Did you have it after a change as a child? Fang Li asked curiously.

Rong Min nodded, huh.

Didn't that scare Mother Rong and them? Rong Min changed at the age of three and was still a little doll.

Well, they thought they were deformed and wanted to take me to the doctor.

Fang Li's eyes widened, feeling a chill below, and said in shock: Almost cut?

Didn't go. Rong Min shook his head.

Fang Li: Why?

Because when I was going the next day, it changed back.

Fang Li glanced at him again, a little embarrassed, fortunately he didn't go.

With a little smile in her eyes, Rong Min leaned over and whispered in his ear: You like it very much, don't you?

Fang Li's ears were hot, glaring at him, nonsense! I like it.

I also slapped his arm hard, indicating that I didn't like it at all, and I liked it a little.

It's just that the shy and playful look has no deterrent at all, Rong Ming smiled, grabbed his hand and rubbed it, and asked: Do you still want to sleep? Or is it physically unwell?

There is no discomfort. Fang Li shook his head and asked, what time is it?

Eight o'clock soon. Get up?

Well, up. Fang Li stretched out his hand towards Rong Min and wanted to hug him.

Rong Min let out a low laugh, knowing that he was lazy, turned around and knelt on the bed on one knee, bent down to pick the person up, and sent him to the bathroom.

After washing him, he took the person out and put it on the bed to sit, Rong Ming found a set of clothes in the closet, I will change it for you?

I'll do it myself. After washing, Fang Li was completely sober, took his clothes and began to change.

Rong Min made the bed, Fang Li also changed, and the two held hands and went to breakfast.

Uncle Marshal, we will go and arrange the third planting area formation first.

Good.

Fang Li's second planting area was almost full, and the new dormitory area over there had been built, and Chu Cheng had begun to expand again as plannedMassive.

At eight o'clock in the morning, after the products on the shelves every day were snapped up again, netizens found that a new piece of content had been updated on the Star Bo of Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. when they went to Xingbo as usual.

[Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd. V: Good morning everyone, our third planting area is about to open, and we sincerely invite all kinds of talents to build a green earth together. For details, please see the recruitment address: [link]]

The earth is recruiting! I'll go see if there's anything for me!

Stumble! I haven't been able to grab it! I'll also take a look, if I go to work on Earth, I won't have to grab it anymore~

I'm a program ape, I don't know if there is a suitable position for me?!

Take a walk and check it out!

After reading it, I came back, the benefits are good, but there is no suitable position for me! Heh~

There is no suit for me either, alas, alas.

Hahaha, I submitted my resume! Hope to get an interview!

I rely on, the benefits are really good, good heart, but too far away.

I also submitted my resume!

When Fang Li returned from arranging the anti-radiation formation in the third planting area and passed by the human resources department, he heard the employees inside discussing.

My God, each position has received a lot of job resumes, the lowest has more than 500, the highest is more than 2,000, and it is still increasing, and my eyes have to look at the flowers.

It's better than ever before, and we have to send invitations to job seekers for interviews ourselves, right?

That's right!

Fang Li listened and walked in.

When the employees saw him come in, they shouted one after another: "President Fang."

Fang Li nodded and asked, "Are many people looking for jobs?"

The girl in charge of the preliminary selection of resumes nodded and replied with a smile: A lot, the propaganda department shouted at eight o'clock in the morning on the Xingbo, and the resumes increased by hundreds and thousands.

Fang Li looked over, and the background of the system showed that they had thousands of resumes to read for each position.

Fang Li sighed and said: "It's good, I used to go to the scene to recruit people and no one paid attention to me."

Someone asked: Mr. Fang, did you recruit people by yourself before?

Yes, at that time, I was the only one, and I was afraid that others would not believe me, so I asked the marshal to bring two people with me to support the scene.

And he was still a child at that time, and no one cared about their stall for a long time when he entered.

Fang Li remembered the picture when they first went to T28 planet to recruit, and now they all feel that they were so shabby at that time, and they still worked hard to recruit the first batch of employees.

It was just over a year ago, less than two years.

At that time, he did not expect that they could develop so fast, do so many things in just two years, and have changed so much.

The employees were a little surprised, only one of the girls who came at the earliest time said: At that time, we were still living in the spaceship, there was no dormitory, there was no administrative personnel, and Manager Chu of the finance department also helped recruit it.

Yes, there were few people at that time, and everyone wore several positions. Fang Li said with a smile, it is better now, and it will be better and better in the future.

Coming out of the personnel department, Fang Li went to Chu Cheng's office in a good mood and was pleasantly surprised to find Lin Yingzhi and Little Bell coming.

Brother Xiao Li! When Little Bell saw Fang Li, he jumped off the sofa and rushed towards her.

Hey, little bells. Fang Li squatted down and hugged her, touched her head, got up again and led her back to the sofa, and asked Lin Yingzhi, Teacher Lin, have you just arrived?

Mr. Fang. Lin Yingzhi said hello and replied, yes, just arrived for a while.

They came to shoot commercials and stayed for three days.

For a while, Lin Yingzhi also helped them publicize a lot on Weibo, and she would forward the content on the official blog to help each other and benefit each other.

After chatting for a while, the director of the propaganda department took them to see the venue, and Fang Li told Chu Cheng about the third planting area, and then went to the Wen Zhixian laboratory.

His and Wen Zhixian's research is coming to fruition.

They worked on one version before, which didn't work very well, and now the second version is almost ready.

Two days later, in the evening, Fang Li, Wen Zhixian, and Duan Xun came to a piece of land that had just been reclaimed and had not yet been treated, and Rong Min brought Xia Yang to watch.

Next to them was a circular unmanned aerial vehicle that had been modified and hollowed out at the bottom, with a circular mechanism installed.

This is exactly the soil harmful substance processor that Fang Li and Wen Zhixian recently developed, using the combination of formation and modern technology.

Fang Li turned his head to look at Wen Zhixian, brother Zhixian, start?

Well. Wen Zhixian looked at Duan Xun and began.

The two stepped back a little, Wen Zhixian turned on the light brain, brought up a system data collection page, and the two watched.

Duan Xun also entered the system and began to activate the unmanned aerial vehicle.

Try about five meters first. Wen Zhixian said.

Duan Xun nodded, raised the aircraft to about five meters, and then clicked Start, the first test of the second version, and started.

The craft hovered five meters in the air, and the machine installed at the bottom of it began to start, and several people stared at it closely.

After about five or six seconds, the bottom of the machine lit up, a large aperture shone on the ground, and the land within a radius of ten meters was illuminated, and then the light patterns kept spinning.

Several people immediately stared at the ground again.

In the dark night, in the small piece of soil with bright light and illuminated by those light waves, a little tiny substance flew up from the soil, like dust in the sun, jumping little by little.

However, those tiny substances are not flying randomly, they are all attracted by the machinery above and quickly fly into the aircraft above.

Several people's eyes lit up and succeeded!

Fang Li and Wen Zhixian clapped their palms, and the two looked at the light screen in front of them, which had specific detection data for harmful substances contained in this part of the soil, and there was also absorption progress.

Two minutes later, the soil was absorbed, and Duan Xun moved the unmanned aerial vehicle to the next piece of land and raised it to ten meters.

Fang Li walked over to the small piece of land that had just been treated and reached out to check the processing results.

What do you think? Wen Zhixian asked.

Fang Li put away his hand, got up and gave them a thumbs up, it was very clean!

Several people laughed when they heard this.

上一章:分卷(84)下一章:分卷(86)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 409 20
"Rias you need to welcome him with open arms". "What happened to him"? "His clan was slaughtered by a rouge supernatural entity. He is the last of h...
70.7K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
217K 7.6K 27
「𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧」❝ I'll do it all over again ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...
97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...