✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

82

302 7 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(82)

Volume(82)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (81).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (83).

Fang Li's whole person shook and hugged again.

Rong Min held his hand and paused, patted his lower back, you rub it again, don't get up later.

Fang Li smiled sullenly, looked up at him, and ridiculed: Uncle Marshal, you can't help but provoke, I still think you are a serious person before.

His leg deliberately rubbed up, which was not serious at all.

Looking at the little fox's triumphant look, Rong Min raised his eyebrows, hugged him and turned over, and the two immediately switched positions.

Rong Ming's hand down, I think you want to try it.

No, no, feeling threatened, Fang Li quickly grabbed his hand, winked at him, and looked at Rong Min pitifully, Uncle Marshal, I'm hungry, you touch my stomach, it's all deflated.

Rong Min snorted coldly and looked at him, Fang Li blinked, suddenly changed back to the little fox, grunted and got up, his tail flicked just on Rong Ming's face, his limbs flew together, jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

Rong Min looked at the little fox with a black line: Fang Li!

The bathroom door slammed shut, and the voice of a little fox came from inside.

I'm up, hurry up and wash my face, starve me!

Rong Min gritted his teeth: This little bastard.

When Fang Li came out after washing, Rong Min was no longer in the room, and the bed was neatly made.

When he came out, breakfast had been set on the table, and Rong Min came out with two bowls of porridge, glanced at him, and came over.

Fang Li looked okay when he saw him, went over and sat down, Uncle Marshal, you still went to the cafeteria?

Xia Yang sent it. Rong Min put down the porridge, sat down beside him, hooked Fang Li's head, and kissed him heavily on the lips, okay, eat.

Fang Li glanced at him and smiled secretly.

Taking a bite of the buns, he remembered one more thing, Xia Yang's brother sent it? Didn't he ask you why you didn't go to the office?

Well, he saw your shoes. Rong said.

Fang Li paused, his face burned up, he, he, he could see it?

This is different from letting others know that the two are in love yesterday, and now there is a feeling that others know what they and Rong Ming did last night, which is quite embarrassing.

Rong Min glanced at him and gave him a look for him to understand.

He felt funny in his heart, this little fox was faceless and skinless in front of him, and he knew how to seduce people, but he knew that he was shy in front of others?

Fang Li was a thief with a weak heart, thought about it, and forced himself to comfort himself: No, I often practice with you, it's okay, it's okay to see me in you. Yes, that's it.

Well, just get used to it. Rong said.

Fang Li:

After eating, the two went to the office building, Fang Li wanted to go to the Wen Zhixian Laboratory, but when the floor arrived, he was pulled by Rong Min and did not give it.

What for? Fang Li asked suspiciously.

Rong Min glanced at him, the results of the investigation of Song Zhengchang's incident came out, do you want to see it?

See! Fang Li's eyes lit up, so fast? The uncle of the Intelligence Department is also too powerful.

Yung: Of course, they are all professional.

Uh-huh, the best. Fang Li praised without hesitation.

Coming to Rong Ming's office, Xia Yang saw Fang Li habitually say hello: Hi Xiao Li, it's early. Also laughed a little.

Fang Li: Brother Xia Yang was still

a little embarrassed, he didn't dare to look at Xia Yang, followed Rong Min into the office, and saw that Xia Yang was a little confused.

The head of the intelligence department has already sent the results of the investigation, and the two looked.

For a while, Fang Li looked at the information in the light screen, oh, sure enough, it was like this, it was similar to what I thought.

He asked Rong Min again, did he bring Song Zhengchang over?

Yung: Hmm.

Fang Li: Then I'll go.

Because Fang Li especially allowed Song Zhengchang to follow the report on Earth, they were busy with the original interview task yesterday, and they urgently began to prepare for the in-depth interview content later.

This morning, they also followed the planters in the field to shoot.

When Fang Li found Song Zhengchang, he was still busy.

Fang Li looked at the side and found that Song Zhengchang still knew a lot about crop cultivation, some terms were also very slippery, and the questions asked were also very on the point, it was difficult to imagine that he used to be a news anchor of Dixing TV, and it can be seen that he must have worked hard in this regard.

Between filming, Song Zhengchang saw Fang Li coming, and knew that he was probably looking for himself, and he came over.

Mr. Fang, but there is something to explain?

Fang Li nodded: The results of that investigation came out.

Song Zhengchang was stunned in his heart, it was worthy of being the military department, and he couldn't find a clue, they only investigated it in one day.

He pursed his lips and asked: What's going on?

Fang Li glanced over there and said, "When your side is over, we'll talk again."

Song Zhengchang looked at the staff behind him, he himself is the host, if he is not there, all the work will have to be dragged back. He nodded: "Okay, I'll find you later."

Song Zhengchang hurriedly called Fang Li after he was busy at eleven, and Fang Li came over and took him to Rong Ming's office.

The situation found is here, you take a look first. Fang Li sent a folder of information to Song Zhengchang.

Song Zhengchang's hand trembled a little, took a deep breath, and only then clicked to look.

He had waited too long for this truth, and now he could finally know the situation.

There were several videos in the folder, and several audios, Song Zhengchang glanced at it, clicked on the video monitored on the 16th floor of the hotel, and looked.

At the beginning, he lived on the 16th floor, saw the surveillance footage, and sure enough, the people in the hotel were lying to him, saying that what the monitoring was broken and did not film, it was all a lie.

He saw that after ten o'clock that night, two people helped him out of the elevator when he was drunk and unconscious, one was the director of the financial channel, and the other was his assistant. The two sent him back to the room and came out after a while.

After about half an hour, Ye Shan and another man swiped open his room with an electronic room card, and after at least half an hour, the man came out, but Ye Shan did not come out.

Until six o'clock the next morning, he ran out of the room in embarrassment, and just ten minutes after he left, Ye Shan came out of the room neatly dressed and entered the elevator.

You look at the video on the 18th floor, and the time is adjusted to the time when Ye Shan left. Fang Li said.

Song Zhengchang understood something, opened the second video, and saw Ye Shan enter room 1816 after coming out of the elevator on the 18th floor.

Do you know whose room this is? Fang Li asked.

Song Zhengchang paused the video, frowned and thought, I don't know, but it's definitely not Ye Shan's, I remember, the rooms of female colleagues are on the 1315th floor. It is not the director, the director's room is on the top floor.

Fang Li dragged the video, the time passed about two hours, Song Zhengchang saw Ye Shan come out of it, Fang Li dragged the progress again, and half an hour later, Song Zhengchang saw a familiar figure coming out of it.

It's actually him?! Song Zhengchang looked at the people in the light screen incredulously, the two of them, how did the two of them get together?!

But then, Song Zhengchang figured it out again and looked up at Fang Li: Did he and Ye Shan partner to frame me?

Fang Li nodded, and clicked on another audio, which was a recording of the conversation between the two people, detailing the entire planning process.

Song Zhengchang was stunned when he heard the whole person, he actually had a good relationship with that person when he was on Dixing TV, he even helped him a lot at the beginning, but he didn't expect

that Zheng Zhu? He asked.

Zheng Zhu is the director of the financial channel, and someone told him that he was framed by Zheng Zhu.

Fang Li raised his chin, you look at the back, there is his investigation report.

Song Zhengchang looked at the information inside one by one again, and was stunned for a long time after reading it.

But happily, he didn't have any relationship with Ye Shan that night, and Ye Shan and the man just went in and stripped him of the photos he had taken when he was drunk to death.

Song Zhengchang had mixed tastes in his heart, on the one hand, he was happy that he did not do anything to be sorry for his wife and family, and on the other hand, he was very angry. Because of this, he was targeted by the old director, lost his good job, and finally could only take his wife and children to T5 planet with grievance, and inexplicably carried guilt for so many years.

Fang Li looked at the expression on his face and asked, "Mr. Song, knowing the truth, are you still willing to cooperate with us?"

Now I know that I was framed, that I was threatened by the other partyThe handle of the threat is gone, don't be afraid, whether Song Zhengchang is still willing to cooperate with them, this is not necessarily.

Song Zhengchang looked up and said with great certainty: Of course! I must get justice for myself, and they must be punished!

Fang Li nodded with satisfaction: That's okay, now let's discuss the rest of the matter

Returning from the Rongming office, Song Zhengchang returned to the spacecraft's own room, sat for a while, he wiped his face, took a deep breath, and dialed his wife's phone.

Wife, I'm sorry, I have something I have hidden from you for a long time, today, I must tell you In the

afternoon of the same day, the Imperial Ministry of Supervision received a report email, and at the same time, on the Internet, a recorded audio of Ye Shan's phone threatening Song Zhengchang gradually became a topic building after being forwarded by some big V numbers, and gradually climbed to the top ten positions on the hot search.

#Emperor Star TV famous host Ye Shan threatens Song Zhengchang#

#前帝星台名嘴宋正昌离职真相竟是她? #

One stone stirs up a thousand waves.

Chapter 67: Melon-eating Matryoshka Doll Netizens who

ate melons clicked in one after another, and they were stunned after listening to the recording.

I lean, what's the situation? Song Zhengchang, Tu Turtle into this, there is actually peach news?

Yue, men really can't be trusted!

Song Zhengchang and Ye Shan? These two can actually get together?!

It's really amazing, no wonder Song Zhengchang left the Emperor Star Platform that year, it turned out to be because of this!

Sleepless said, in other words, why did Ye Shan Song Zhengchang investigate Fang Li?

I heard that there is only one media selected by Fang Li on the earth, that is, Song Zhengchang's program team to interview, is it because of this?

I died of laughter, wasn't Ye Shan exposed that he had a leg with the head of the front desk of the Emperor Star Platform, why did he still get together with Song Zhengchang? The recording also talks about the current director, which is a bit informative.

Ye Shan's hosting ability is really incredible, it turns out that he has been holding his thighs in the Emperor Star Platform for so many years, Gee~

There is everything said on the Internet, the popularity is rising, and more and more people see it.

Ye Shan just went to work and didn't know that she was on the hot search, just arrived at the unit was blocked by a bunch of gossip reporters at the door, and finally the unit security dispatched, she successfully entered the unit.

When she went upstairs, she saw other colleagues looking at her and pointing at her, and when she returned to the office, she knew what was going on, saw the comments on the Internet, and dropped her mobile phone in anger, and dropped everything in the office.

I looked at the Xingbo number that first released the recording, not Song Zhengchang, it was a big V breaking news number gossip to listen to me. But this kind of recording is unknown to no one other than Song Zhengchang.

Song Zhengchang, this dog thing, perfunctory in front of her promised to help, turned her head and exposed them, hmph, don't blame me for being unrighteous.

She picked up her phone again and walked out angrily.

When the staff in the outside office saw her expression, they were all cautious, did not say a word, and when her back disappeared, they immediately started talking.

Hey, did you see that? Is the thing on the hot search true?

Eighty percent is true, otherwise why would it be so fired?

No, I heard from former colleagues that Song Zhengchang is very honest.

I leaned, I couldn't get used to her for a long time, and I hoped that Taili would expel her quickly.

You want to be beautiful, and people are hard in the background.

Ye Shan rushed to the director's office, and the current director Zhao Mingshuo was on the phone, and frowned when he saw her rushing in without knocking, but he was still coaxing the person on the other end of the phone in a good voice.

Wife, don't believe those rumors on the Internet, it's all fake, don't you know that I go home every day? How can it be?! It's all fake, someone wants to me, they are deliberately smearing me. You rest assured, I'll take care of it. Well, that's it, bye-bye.

Hung up the phone, Ye Shan twisted his waist and sat in Zhao Mingshuo's arms: Director, what should I do about things on the Internet? People do what you want, you have to help me.

Zhao Mingshuo patted her butt, rest assured, not just a Song Zhengchang, it is easy to handle.

Saying that, Zhao Mingshuo's face was buried in her plump chest.

Ye Shan patted him on the back, then you should deal with it quickly.

Good, good, good. Zhao Mingshuo picked up his mobile phone and made a call, asking people to remove the hot search.

Ye Shan was dissatisfied, just like that?

Zhao Mingshuo patted her and said: Don't worry, the recording is just a recording, let's take down the hot search first, Song Zhengchang can't come up with more other evidence, he doesn't matter, don't you believe me yet, he is a little Song Zhengchang, I still don't raise my head and pinch to death

Ye Shan was still hesitating, Zhao Mingshuo's phone rang, and the subordinates reported that the hot search was withdrawn.

Look, isn't this just withdrawn? Zhao Mingshuo said.

Ye Shan looked at Xingbo, and the relevant entry was indeed withdrawn.

It is useless to take it down, it has already been seen by so many people. Ye Shan was dissatisfied.

Zhao Mingshuo was not very impatient and frowned.

After a while, Ye Shan suddenly exclaimed again, didn't he say withdraw? Look, again!

Zhao Mingshuo glanced at it, and in the ranking of more than twenty places, there were two more entries, #Ye Shan Song Zhengchang#, #Song Zhengchang left the Emperor Star Terrace Truth#.

Click in, and the comments are more intense than before.

Being a thief is weak-hearted, just disappeared from the hot search, the speed is so fast, the man behind Ye Shan is out? Or Song Zhengchang?

I lean, it seems that there is an insider ah.

I don't know which side withdrew it?

Ye Shan was angry and anxious, what should I do now?

Zhao Mingshuo called and asked his subordinate, and the subordinate replied after a while that the hot search could not be withdrawn.

What's going on?

Subordinate: Director of the station, people on the Xingbo side said that there are also people who are also buying hot searches.

Zhao Mingshuo frowned: Who is it?

I don't know, I won't say it over there.

Go and check.

Zhao Mingshuo thought about it, and it was obvious that the person behind this refused to stop and wanted to make a big deal.

But he is not very worried, this kind of thing, the impact on him will not be too great, at most it is just a scandal, he can stabilize his wife at home.

The most important thing now is to stabilize Ye Shan, lest she can't bear the pressure to shake some truth out.

The two waited for a while, seeing that the hot search ranking continued to rise, and returned to the top ten.

Ye Shan was anxious: what to do?

Zhao Mingshuo thought for a while and said to Ye Shan: In this way, you will draft an explanation now, saying that you were forced by Song Zhengchang back then, and public opinion will definitely occupy your side

上一章:分卷(81)下一章:分卷(83)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
19.7K 662 29
𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟🌛 @ 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 these jschlatt edits on my fyp ??? i think i get it 💬 172 ♻️ 488 🤍 9133 replies ... @ 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 y...
21.1K 304 64
Author: Luojia mushroom cool A disaster, Gu Chen awakened the healing and regeneration system. Any injury he could heal if he wanted to, but at his o...