✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

74

338 9 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(74)

Volume(74)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (73).Next chapter: Divided volumes (75).

The minister's wife twisted his arm: What relationship? What do I care about you? If it weren't for you and him, we could still go to someone to help, but now it's good, there is no one who wants to help!

Madame huffed and climbed into bed. The Minister of Finance rubbed his arm, it hurt, and he lay down with his teeth in pain, but the quilt was swept away by his wife.

Minister of Finance: Don't dare to be angry.

On Earth.

President Fang, President Chu, has already been sold. The sales manager said with a smile.

Fang Li really felt that the second was not there, he used to be a buyer who went to snap up, and he often encountered this kind of goods that were less than a second, and he only hated how the number of goods was so small!

Now that I'm a seller, this feels different in an instant.

Wow, that's pretty cool too! Fang Li himself also logged in to the sales platform, he refreshed, and then clicked and the second was gone.

The employees in the sales center are also very excited, and if the company's products sell well, then their bonuses will be more.

Chu Cheng smiled, and told the sales manager to cooperate well with the distribution center, be careful, don't send the wrong order, at least two people check.

Be. The sales manager nods.

Fang Li boarded Xingbo and looked at it, and their official Bo really began to rejoice and roar again.

Whoosh, I grabbed it!

Stumble! I didn't grab it again today!

It's too hard, I'm too hard! I got up at two or three o'clock in the middle of the night, and now I am completely sleepy!

I snatched it, wowhaha~

Envy snatched it.

Fight again tomorrow!

Looking at the comments of netizens, Fang Li was in a good mood, he walked out of the sales department with Chu Cheng, went to the distribution center below, and then the manager of the administration department called.

Mr. Fang, Mr. Chu, the phones at our front desk have all been flooded, and they are all coming to make an appointment to visit. There are still many more that are already outside the Earth's atmosphere and are waiting.

Fang Li asked: What are they?

The manager of the administration department shared with them a list of those that had arrived so far, those that were on the way, and some of which had asked for a time to make an appointment first. Many media outlets, do you see what you need to see?

Chu Chengdao: No need, let them record the list, and we will decide in the afternoon.

Administrative Manager: Received.

Fruits and vegetables are selling very well, what was sold yesterday has been packaged and shipped, and the courier company has also been sent out in time, and things are going well.

Uncle Chu, I'm not going up, I'll go to the training hall to take a look.

Okay, when the live broadcast of the program group is about to start, you can go and take a look. In the morning, the other guests arrived smoothly, and their live broadcast started at nine o'clock.

Fang Li shook his head: Forget it, I still have something, just let the public relations department keep an eye on it.

Fang Li went to the training hall for a circle, everyone was working hard to cultivate, he left the training hall satisfied, and was about to go back, just when he met the people from the program group who were going to live shoot.

Fang Li looked at it, and sure enough, in addition to Ding Kai and Lin Yingzhi, there were four other guests who had never seen each other, two men and two women.

Hi Xiao Li. Ding Kai and Lin Yingzhi naturally said hello when they saw him.

Brother Kai, Mr. Lin, are you going to start work?

Yes, Ding Kai pointed to the camera behind him, which was already live. Are you going to play with us?

Fang Li quickly waved his hand, please allow me to refuse.

Teacher Ding, this is President Fang, right? Behind Ding Kai suddenly appeared a young girl, probably in her early twenties, wearing a small powder blue dress, dressed very stylishly.

Ding Kai saw her appear, and introduced her: Yes, this is Fang Li Fangzong. Xiao Li, this is one of our guests, actor Qianrou. The latter is my partner Sister Li, who is also an actress. Behind is singer Hua Hui and actor Kang Weicheng.

After the two sides said hello, the girl named Qianrou stepped forward and stood in front of Fang Li and squeezed Ding Kai away.

She smiled at Fang Li and said: "President Fang, I also watched your live broadcast yesterday, President Fang, you are also too powerful, and you actually grew such powerful vegetables and fruits." I regret not coming sooner.

She stood too close, Fang Li took a step back to open the distance, and said, "It's okay."

Qian Rou took another small step, raised her eyes to look at Fang Li's hair, and asked curiously: "President Fang, your hair color is really good-looking, is it natural?"

Ding Kai and Sister Li looked at each other, and the two smiled subtly.

Fang Li nodded, naturally.

Wow, this color looks good, Qianrou sighed, and asked, is it because your beast form is white, is it this color?

Uh, right. This young lady was too enthusiastic, Fang Li quickly turned to Ding Kai and said, Brother Kai, Teacher Lin, I still have business, go back first. You guys are busy.

Well, you're busy with yours, and we won't bother you anymore. Ding Kai saw his discomfort and smiled friendly, the audience likes you very much, say hello to them before leaving?

Fang Li nodded, waved at the camera that followed Ding Kai and said: Good morning everyone, thank you for liking, I still have something to do and leave first.

After Fang Li finished speaking, he left, walked quickly, and after a while, he turned back to the dormitory.

Qian Rou looked at his back, squinted slightly, and turned his head to Ding Kai's side, Brother Kai, how old is President Fang this year? Is it an adult?

Ding Kai glanced at her, it seems that it is less than 20?

Qianrou was stunned for a moment, her eyes widened, and she was very surprised: Not yet 20? So young. To develop fruits and vegetables that can treat mental disorders at such a young age is too powerful. I don't know how it was researched? Teacher Ding, you guys have been live broadcasting for so long yesterday, got it? Qianrou asked with a serious and curious expression.

Lin Yingzhi saw that she had been inquiring about Fang Li, and directly stepped forward and said to Ding Kai: "Teacher Ding, do we have to hurry to the cafeteria?" At ten o'clock, the chefs in the cafeteria will start busy. At eleven o'clock, their employees would come back from work for dinner.

Yes, yes, we have to hurry to the cafeteria. Ding Kai glanced at Lin Ying gratefully, and then turned his head to the back a few people, Sister Li, let's hurry to the cafeteria, it's important, and we have to pick vegetables to learn how to cook.

Sister Li and his old partner, second understand, hurry up, walk, let's divide into a group, hurry up to learn. Yesterday I saw you eating a big meal, and saliva was coming out!

The group walked towards the cafeteria.

Qianrou also followed everyone to the cafeteria casually, during which she lowered her head and turned on her light brain and sent a message out.

[He is less than 20 years old. Orcs.

Fang Li returned to his home, and Jing Hao was studying in the study.

In less than two years, he has gone from the second grade of elementary school to the current second grade of junior high school, and he has caught up with his peers, and even learned faster than his peers.

His teacher has changed, the previous Teacher Lin was a special teacher in elementary school, and now this Teacher Qian is also arranged by Rong Min to Jing Hao, and he can teach him until he graduates from high school.

Jing Hao is indeed smart and diligent, except for exercising in the morning and evening, cultivating at night and dealing with the harmful substances of the soil, all his time is spent studying, and he rarely rests on weekends.

It was often Fang Li who gave him a break before he was willing to rest.

Ten minutes between classes, he came out to pour water, just in time for Fang Li to come back.

Jing Hao's eyes lit up, Brother Xiao Li, you are back. Today's fruits and vegetables are sold out again.

Well, it was robbed on the shelves. I refreshed it, and it showed that there was no stock, and many people cried and shouted that they didn't grab it, which was so cool.

Fang Li changed his shoes, walked over and touched his head, looking into the distance during recess, you are careful to be short-sighted and you are about to become a nerd.

I had to watch it. Jing Hao scratched his head, holding a water cup and asking him, I heard that several stars came today?

Fang Li thought about the people introduced by Ding Kai just now, and four came, actors Qianrou, Sister Li, Kang Weicheng, and a singer Hua Hui.

Wow, Kang Weicheng is here? Jing Hao exclaimed.

Fang Li was surprised, do you know Kang Weicheng?

Jing Hao: We saw the animated movie "The Adventures of Little Robots" before, and the protagonist in it was voiced by him. Oh, by the way, the theme song of that movie was sung by Hua Hui.

Is it? So it was them? Fang Li was shocked, he also remembered the animated movie he watched with Jing Hao more than a year ago, and he was quite impressed, but he didn't expect to see the voice of the protagonist and the theme song singer.

Seeing that Jing Hao remembered them so clearly, Fang Li asked, do you want to meet them? Signature? Photograph? They are now live streaming in the cafeteria.

Jing Hao's eyes lit up, and he paused again, but still shook his head and said: No need, my class is not finished yet, eat at noonI'll just take a look at it during the meal.

Okay, I'll take you at noon.

Good! That little brother Li, I went to class.

Go ahead.

Fang Li entered the space and looked for a few books made by magic weapons.

He is recently working on a new magic weapon to perform a soil separation spell to suck out harmful substances from the soil.

This saves manpower and speeds up the processing of the soil.

After studying it all morning, he drew three sketches, but he felt that something was not feasible and needed to continue pondering.

When Jing Hao came out of class, he saw a tea table spread out with bamboo simplifications, ancient books, or something, and knew that Fang Li was studying things again.

Brother Xiao Li, it's time for lunch.

Good. Fang Li put away all the information, stood up, and left.

The two arrived at the canteen, the planter got off work, there were many people in the canteen, Fang Li took Jing Hao to the large box next to it, and it was vacated for the program group to shoot.

When they arrived, they were still live broadcasting, the guests had just made the dishes, and they were in the tasting session, and the head chef, as the instructor, was cooperating with them to live taste and judge which group of dishes tasted better.

Fang Li took Jing Hao to watch among the staff and recognized him, the younger one in a blue shirt on the right stood on the far side was Hua Hui, and the group on the left wearing a black shirt was Kang Weicheng.

Jing Hao nodded and looked at the six stars in front of him. In fact, he doesn't know much about the entertainment industry, that is, he remembered it when he watched movies before, and he searched for their information introduction at that time.

Hey, Mr. Fang is here! Qian Rou's eyes were sharp, she saw Fang Li in the crowd, and said to the others, let's invite President Fang to taste it?

When the others heard this, they looked up and sure enough saw Fang Li standing in the crowd.

At this time, others can only follow her words, Ding Kai raised his eyebrows, Xiao Li, how about trying our craft?

Okay. Fang Li turned his head and asked Jing Hao, do you want to go together?

Jing Hao shook his head, I just looked at it.

Fang Li patted him on the shoulder, walked over, and looked at Ding Kai and the dishes in front of them, this is all made by yourself?

The six guests were divided into two groups, each of which had to cook three dishes to determine the winner.

Yes, Chirou pointed to the plate of sour and spicy shredded potatoes in the middle of their group, which I made.

Fang Li looked at it, the appearance was okay, but I didn't know how it tasted.

He didn't stop at Chirou and walked all the way. Qianrou looked a little disappointed.

Fang Li walked to Ding Kai's group, my God, what is this? Is it black, eggs?

Ding Kai held back a smile, green pepper scrambled eggs.

Fang Li asked: Who did this?

Hua Hui raised his hand a little embarrassed, I did.

Fang Li gave him a thumbs up, a little stronger than me, I made it, and the chicken couldn't tell it was an egg when it came.

The crowd burst into laughter.

Hua Hui didn't hold back his laughter.

After laughing for a while, Fang Li began to taste it, he rummaged through the scrambled eggs with green peppers for a long time, and found eggs with larger nails that were not burnt black.

It's not easy, a little yellow in the black bush.

The crowd laughed.

He put it in his mouth and ate it, in fact, if it is not burnt, the taste is okay.

He turned to the small stir-fried meat with green peppers made by Ding Kai, and gave a thumbs up after eating, Brother Kai, your craftsmanship is very good. It was delicious the first time I made it.

Ding Kai is proud, that is, more than ten years old cook.

Fang Li tried it one by one, this plate of beans is not ripe, the beans are not cooked, don't eat it, it will be poisoned, this plate of salt is too much, Teacher Lin's plate is okay.

When he arrived at Qianrou's shredded potatoes, he conservatively picked up two sticks and tasted them, and his brows immediately furrowed.

Qianrou looked at him with an expression, nervous, how?

Fang Li pulled the tissue and spit it out, my mother, it's so sour! Put more vinegar.

Chirou: Is it that sour?

Haven't you tasted it?

No.

Fang Li was shocked, don't you taste it yourself? Then you can taste it.

Qianrou picked up the chopsticks and also clipped a few into her mouth.

Everyone looked at her.

Before she could bite, she quickly found the trash can and vomited.

Ding Kai patted his chest: It seems really sour.

In the barrage

Hahaha, the little boss's expression is so cute.

Qianrou is also too confident, what kind of virtuous character was fried before, this

party is always so honest, hahaha

I like Geng Zhi!

Qian Rou has also cooked in other shows before, one of her personalities is to cook delicious, usually the guests on the show will hold the venue and say that it tastes delicious, but I didn't expect this Fang Li

Fang Li to help score, combined with the chef's uncle's score, Ding Kailin and Hua Hui's group narrowly won by 1 point.

Hahaha, I didn't expect Lin Yinghou to cook so well.

Huahui's dish 2 points, hahaha, so pitiful~

Kai Gelin took a Hua Hui drag oil bottle and also won! Terrible!

Look at Qianrou's face is dark, strong face and smile

Variety show is just a show, just have fun and have fun The

live broadcast came to an end, the guests went to dinner, Fang Li took Jing Hao to find Kang Weicheng and Hua Hui: Teacher Kang, Teacher Hua, my brother likes you very much, can I take a picture with you?

Kang Weicheng was surprised: Your brother still knows me?

Kang Weicheng is over forty this year, not famous, is an actor of the old school, but did not expect Fang Li's younger brother to be a fan.

Well, I especially like your voice over the little robot Ned. Jing Hao said, and said to Hua Hui, and the theme song sung by Teacher Hua was particularly good.

Hua Hui smiled shyly: Thank you.

Kang Weicheng understood, you are a fan of the animated movie of the little robot, right?

Well! Jing Hao nodded.

Come, let's take a picture together.

Several people took a photo together, and the two signed Jing Hao's name again, and then went to eat together.

上一章:分卷(73)下一章:分卷(75)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.7K 29
senku this, senku that, what abt other characters? 🙄🤨 /j my grammar is all over the place but i try... 😁😶😔 cussing is in almost every chapter so...
9K 78 18
Details Short Title : GWDAWM Alternate Title : 战神穿成柔弱雄虫 Status : Completed Author : wood every every Genre : Yaoi
19.3K 339 8
offline reading not mine The control group became popular after bringing the cubs to the comprehensive show Author: Yanliu Ruoyun Genre: BL Status: F...
35.5K 757 19
This is the story of two Kingsman agents and their undying love for each other, a love that doesn't follow any rules, doesn't know age and even defie...