✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

71

334 8 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(71)

Volume(71)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (70).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (72).

Well. Fang Li nodded.

It's been built like this in a year, it's very powerful! Ding Kai praised and asked him, can we live broadcast the restaurant? I heard it was very delicious.

There is no problem on my side. But tomorrow when someone else comes, isn't there also part of the content to be broadcast live in the restaurant? Fang Li turned his head and asked Director Zhang, is Director Zhang okay? Won't the content be duplicated?

Director Zhang waved: It's okay, tomorrow I will broadcast the process of cooking, today I will show you the dishes, it's good.

The audience was also curious, and through the camera, they saw a large green vegetable field in the distance, as well as many houses at the foot of the mountain.

Wow, I remember being deserted on Earth for a long time, are there actually so many buildings? The small owner said that they have only been building for more than a year, which is incredible.

Look, lots of vegetable patches!

What a big vegetable patch! The mountains are green too!

Is it possible for the earth to grow crops? So why was it deserted for so long?

I just checked the information, the earth's atmosphere has been damaged, the radiation has exceeded the standard, and animals and plants cannot survive at all. How did they grow it?

Same as curious.

I am an agricultural student, and my teacher has also said about the earth before, saying that it is a pity. To solve the problem of planting the earth, we must first solve the problem of radiation. Did you see that none of them wore protective clothing, indicating that the earth's radiation problem has been solved, so crops can be grown on such a large scale. Moreover, there are also problems such as soil, water and climate. In short, it's complicated. It's amazing that they can grow crops! I would very much like to check it out.

The brothers in front are too professional!

I also want to go to Earth, which is the birthplace of our human race.

The restaurant is very spacious, airy everywhere, and the tables and chairs are neatly arranged.

When a group of people enters, the aroma of food greets them. It was already lively inside, many people were already eating, and a few people were queuing up to eat.

Ding Kai looked at the time, Xiao Li, it's only half past eleven, are you guys off work?

Oh, we work in batches, the planters come to work from 7:00 in the morning and leave at 11:00. Other office employees are 8:0012:00.

The camera floated to a dining table, and on this table sat four uncles, and when the four saw the camera, they smiled blandly, and buried their heads in eating, eating very fragrantly.

The day before yesterday, the company issued a notice saying that a program group came to shoot in the past few days, so that everyone can see that do not make a fuss, do not watch, what to do normal work, life on the line.

Ding Kai asked the uncle next to him, big brother, what are the three dishes you hit?

The uncle was suddenly asked, and he looked up a little embarrassed, and he introduced: I hit small stir-fried meat, this is chicken stew with potatoes, and this is Chinese cabbage.

Ding Kai has never seen it, what kind of meat is this? Haven't seen it.

The uncle replied: This small stir-fried meat is pork, and the green is green chili, this dish is very cooking, appetizing and delicious. This is chicken and potatoes, as well as Chinese cabbage, all grown by ourselves. We also raise our own pigs and chickens. Oh, and this, this is the staple, white rice made from rice, which is better than our round corn. They are all only available in the ancient earth period, Mr. Ding, you must taste it later, but it is delicious.

Ding Kai was surprised: It's all from the ancient earth period?

Uncle nodded: Yes.

Ding Kai asked again: Aren't the plants and animals of the ancient earth extinct? Where did this seed come from?

The uncle was confused and looked at Fang Li: I don't know, the boss gave it.

Ding Kai looked at Fang Li, Fang Li smiled and said: "Brother Kai, this is our trade secret, we can't say."

Oh, then I won't ask. Let's go to the front cooking window and take a look.

In the barrage,

my God, it's all things I've never seen before!

In the past, when I took history classes, I said that the ancient earth period, in fact, there were a lot of delicious things, are these the things?

God, that little stir-fried meat I look at and think it's delicious, hiss, the rice in

my bowl suddenly doesn't smell good!

When they saw the dishes in the dining area,

Fang Li reported the name of the dish one by one: this is egg soup, stir-fried chicken miscellaneous with capers, patted cucumbers, shredded sour and spicy potatoes, braised eggplant, small stir-fried meat, potato roasted chicken nuggets, vegetarian fried Chinese cabbage. Our cafeteria is usually eight dishes at noon and at night, whatever everyone eats.

Is it free? I see that people don't have to swipe their cards to pay or anything.

Fang Li nodded: Yes, free, our company covers board and lodging.

Ding Kai, who saw these delicacies for the first time, smelled the fragrance and hissed

God, your employees are so happy! Friends, I can't help it, I'm going to dinner! Ding Kai turned to Fang Li, I want to go to the meal now.

Fang Li smiled and grabbed him, Brother Kai, don't worry, Mr. Lin and they should also come over, let's go to the private room to eat.

And private rooms? Ding Kai was surprised.

Yes, there are different dishes inside, come on, let's go first. Fang Li took Ding Kai to the box.

When they walked into the private room, there were three large tables inside, the dishes had been set, Lin Yingzhi and his wife and the little bell had also arrived, waiting for them on the sofa next to them, and Chu Cheng was chatting with Teacher Lin.

Brother! The little bell rushed over when he saw Fang Li come in.

The little bell lay in the treatment cabin for half an hour, and the injured places were healed. Her mother also changed her into a pink puffy princess dress, combed her beautiful braids, and looked like a little princess.

Hey, little bell, Fang Li squatted down and asked, are your fingers and toes all right?

Well, brother, look. The little bell stretched out his hands to show Fang Li, and his fingers had recovered.

Fang Li looked carefully, the blood had stopped, the cracked skin had healed, great, the wound was good, we could eat deliciously.

He greeted everyone again, Director Zhang, Teacher Lin, everyone quickly take a seat.

Ding Kai has already froze at the round table, Xiao Li, this is also too rich, my God! Audience friends, you will definitely envy me to death. Xiao Li, you quickly introduce everyone to it.

Fang Li introduced them one by one, and said: Brother Kai, Mr. Lin, Mr. Zhao, little bell, welcome to the earth, I hope you like the food of the earth. Let's eat.

Teacher Lin first clipped a meatball to the little bell.

The little bell took a bite, and the round black eyes became even rounder even rounder, so surprised that the whole body was shaking, and his hands danced.

Wow! Mom, this is delicious! Really delicious!

Uh-huh, this slice of meat that my mother ate is also delicious! Baby taste it.

Ding Kai also ate the braised pork he clamped, and after biting the first bite, he suddenly looked like a small bell, and his hands couldn't help shaking twice, feeling that his soul was about to fly.

Oh my God, this is delicious! Director Zhang, I strongly request to shoot a few more episodes here! So many delicacies, how to learn in one issue!

Through the camera, the audience has also seen the food on the table.

A table full of things I've never seen before! Many of the dishes are different from the outside cafeteria!

In the barrage, the audience went crazy.

No way! What is this!!

Oh, so much delicious! The program group is also too happy!

Hiss, hiss,

hiss I look at the rice in my bowl, is this rice?! Stumble!

Brothers and sisters, do you see that? Not counting the many dishes in the box, it is the meals in their staff canteen, beans, eggplants, potatoes, cucumbers, Chinese cabbage, these are not more than 2,000 pieces of food a pound?! The quality of the food in their cafeteria is so high!

Real name envious!

Their employees can eat every day! You don't need money yet, it's too luxurious!

And they are all vegetables that can treat mental disorders!

Mr. Fang, are you still hiring? I want to go to Earth!

I also want to go to Earth, are you short of program apes?

Lack of a product manager?

Lack of financing managers?

Is there a lack of a hostess?

Front, you win!

Front, you want to fart to eat! The position of the hostess must be mine~

When Ding Kai and they were eating, another topic of light speed appeared on the hot search of Xingbo.

#Earth food you haven't seen before#

Looking at the food posted by netizens' screenshots, all the interstellar netizens cried.

I really want to go to Earth!

Chapter 58: The Earth Is Not What You Want to Come On

this day, the live broadcast of the program "Foodie, Let's Serve" was less than two hours, and the program group had already set the highest ratings since the program began.

Xingbo also set the latest record for the flow of people in a single hour since the establishment of the platform.

Moreover, this record is constantly being updated.

The number of followers of Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd. is also rising rapidly, and there are already 200 to 300 million.

The earth has something that can cure mental disorders, the earth has grown plants, or crops that were only available on the ancient earth, and these crops, vegetables and fruits can cure mental disorders,

and each of them is a great discovery that can shock the whole empire.

All the media throughout the empire smelled the great news value, and immediately mobilized the news team to report it as soon as they saw the news.

But

Editor-in-Chief, there is no spaceship to Earth!

The aerospace company says there is no route to Earth!

Editor-in-Chief: Request to interview the spacecraft! Report the route to NASA, quickly!

In addition to the media industry, which has a keen sense of smell, many people have also taken action.

Many botanists and archaeologists in the academic community are very excited, and they are preparing to go to the earth to explore, and then they are limited by the problem of the earth's route, and can only apply for their own units, or their respective societies to organize expedition teams to set off together.

But this takes time.

T5 Planet, inside the First Pharmaceutical Company of Empire, the middle and senior members of the company have gathered in the office, all watching the live broadcast.

At present, among all the drugs developed to alleviate mental disorders, compared with other products in the same industry, their company's drug effect is the best, occupying the largest market share.

Fu Qishan, president of Imperial First Pharmaceutical Company, pressed the video pause button and swept his gaze to the middle and high-level people present.

What do you guys think?

Everyone was stunned by this news, they really could not imagine, they have developed so many years of drugs to treat mental disorders, so far there is no good effect, but a few fruits of people have solved it.

There was a long silence in the conference room, and everyone had mixed feelings.

It's heartening to see something that can treat mental disorders. However, this thing was not developed by my own company, my own team, and I was frustrated.

Because it means that they have another strong competitor, and their market share will be seized by the other party.

And now, they don't have the corresponding competitors to compete with.

It took a while before someone spoke, it was the head of the propaganda department.

I still have doubts about the veracity of the matter. Could this be a gimmick for their company? I am doing propaganda, everyone take a closer look, from the very beginning of the film after the film sent the daughter who is going to change to the earth, it has whetted everyone's appetite, and public opinion is full of doubts.

At the beginning of the live broadcast later, they first let the audience see the tragic situation of the little bird, and then the boss Fang personally went to the spaceship to treat the little girl. It was cured, came to a big reversal, and it exploded directly. They caught the audience's eyeballs, which is a very typical propaganda technique.

The propaganda director glanced at everyone and continued: "But everyone found that no, they did not broadcast the process of the little girl's transformation throughout the process. No one knows if that little girl is really a change today? What if she had already changed? The transformation from human to beast form is something every orc does.

Everyone listened, thought carefully, indeed since yesterday Xingbo was exposed, everyone has not seen the appearance of the queen's daughter, until the start of the live broadcast, whether it is a change today is unknown.

The vice president of sales said: Manager Ouyang, your analysis is a little reasonable, they may indeed have deliberately publicized it. But if the fruit doesn't work, then they sell so much that it will be debunked in less than two days. This speculation should not be true.

Others also discussed it.

Yes, if it is fake, tomorrow the day after tomorrow the audience receives the fruit, and if it eats it has no effect, it is to lift a stone and shoot itself in the foot. They shouldn't be so stupid, unless they're just trying to get a wave of bucks and scams.

But fraud, that program group cannot participate together. Also, see, Chu Cheng is the general manager of that company, do you think why Chu Cheng resigned from the position of general manager of Longteng Group a year ago and went to that little-known small company? He must have discovered this and discovered that their fruits and vegetables had this effect.

The efficacy of the fruit should be real.

I also think it should be true.

President Fu Qishan scanned everyone, and finally looked at the person in charge of the mental disorder drug research room: Zhao Bo, what do you think?

Dr. Zhao pondered for a moment and said: The priority is to find a way to get their samples first.

Whether you're trying to determine whether someone else's product is effective or to help promote your own research, get a sample first.

Fu Qishan nodded, looked at the director of the marketing department, and tried to get samples.

The Director of Marketing nodded: Yes.

The sales director next to him glanced at him and said with sympathy: Looking at the news on the Internet, their products are difficult to grab. It sold out in a minute, and now it is robbing the orcs, sub-orcs and their families of the entire empire.

So, you guys also help, everyone set the alarm clock, tomorrow together to grab it. The marketing director patted him on the shoulder and said.

Sales Director: Fu Qishan said:

Yes, mobilize everyone together. In addition, you can't just count on this, it's best to send someone to the field to investigate.

Marketing Director: I'll arrange it right away.

At the same time, Dixing is in the second half of the night.

In a high-end residential area of Dixing, the finance minister was woken up by a phone call from his subordinates.

What's up?! The Minister of Finance asked impatiently.

The secretary knew that the boss who was woken up at this time must be unhappy, and he stopped talking nonsense, and reported directly: Minister, he found another father who is suspected of being Rong Ming's son.

The Minister of Finance was stunned at first, and immediately sobered up after two seconds, who? Where is it?

Last year, after Di Xing sent someone to follow Fang Li, Rong Min directly arrested the person who was following him into the military headquarters and arrested him on the charge of espionage, but now he has not been released.

Later, after they returned to Earth, it was much more difficult for them to investigate again.

上一章:分卷(70)下一章:分卷(72)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...
23.5K 719 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
122K 3.3K 17
After sixty-seven years of careful planning Thea escapes from the captivity of orcs, bringing a newly captured Thranduil with her. This walled in gir...
19.9K 662 29
𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟🌛 @ 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 these jschlatt edits on my fyp ??? i think i get it 💬 172 ♻️ 488 🤍 9133 replies ... @ 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 y...