✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

Door ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

60

427 9 0
Door ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(60)

Volume(60)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (59).Next chapter: Volumes (61).

Got it!

A warrior raised his hand, Teacher Xiao Li, we now have some spiritual power that we can't support for too long.

The warehouse of the warship has made room for you, and when you are tired, you can go to cultivate and replenish your aura.

After a pause, Fang Li added, this task is both a work task and a great process for you to exercise spells. Spells must be practiced and used more, so that practice can make perfect, and continuous improvement again and again, and strict requirements for themselves every time can they progress. Your spell today may only be able to handle a small plot of land, and in a year, you'll be able to process half a mountain's soil at once. It's all up to your own efforts, understand?

Got it! The warriors replied loudly and neatly.

After beating them chicken blood, Fang Li waved his little hand, okay, let's start working.

The soldiers, led by Regiment Commander Han Wenbin, began to work in groups.

Fang Li watched as they were divided into ten groups, one group in charge of one piece, very orderly, satisfied.

With them, the burden on my shoulders is much easier.

The communicator sounded, it was Rong Ming, Fang Li picked up, Uncle Marshal.

In the light screen, Rong Min raised his head and asked: Have you arrived?

When they arrived, they had just finished assigning the task, and they went down to work. Show you. Fang Li turned the screen outside, and in the distance were the figures of soldiers handling the soil.

Okay, see, turn the screen around.

Fang Li turned the screen back to himself and heard Rong Min ask him: Are you going to Antarctica?

No, I'll get some saplings and grass here today and go to Antarctica tomorrow.

Yes.

When Fang Li returned again a few days later, Rong Min told him that he had learned the three spells that Fang Li ticked on the catalog.

So fast?! Fang Li's face was shocked, aren't you ignorant of me?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Show you?

All right.

The two arrived outside.

Rong Min first made a Xuan Bing technique, and as he pointed his sword at the ground, the ground was immediately covered with a layer of ice and continued to spread forward.

Wow, it really will! Fang Li blinked, bent down and reached out to touch the ice, Qin Han, he also knocked, not broken.

Looking at a large layer of ice on the ground, he said: Okay, okay, stop.

Rong Min stopped.

Fang Li looked up and asked: How big is the maximum range now?

It's not very big, maybe about 500 meters long and 500 meters wide.

Suddenly Versailles.

Fang Li said, it's very good, you have only been practicing for a month. This is also related to proficiency and spiritual power, cultivation to improve the scope of casting will naturally expand, after proficiency, every bit of spiritual power is used in place, will also enhance the effect of spells, do not worry, practice slowly. In addition, in addition to length and width, thickness should also be practiced.

Rong Min nodded: Okay.

What about rainfall? Fang Li asked again.

Watch. After Rong Min finished speaking, he turned into a black dragon and flew into the sky, rushing straight into the clear sky.

At this time, the sky was still blue and blue, and there were no clouds at all.

Fang Li could see the black dragon figure in the sky.

The black dragon flew overhead, swimming around in the air, and it didn't take long for some clouds to gather around the black dragon.

As he kept churning, the clouds became more and more and thicker, and the color became darker, from white to gray, and then to dark clouds

Hey, why did the sky come down?

Everyone who was working looked up and saw a large dark cloud gathering in the sky at some point.

All:?

Why are there so many clouds all of a sudden?

I've been here for so long, I've never seen so many dark clouds!

It's going to rain, so go and take shelter.

Boom click!

A bolt of lightning suddenly struck down, startling everyone who was working.

It's raining, it's raining! Go back first!

Everyone pulled out their legs and ran to the spaceship, but it still didn't rain faster.

Snap, click, pop

Brush brush Brush The

raindrops of the bean size fell down, and after a while, the rain brush brush brush fell in a line, and soon formed a rain curtain.

Fang Li held an umbrella and looked up at the rain, the range was much wider than the ice just now, and it seemed that it just shrouded the formation.

Sure enough, it is worthy of a dragon, and rainfall is still the best. Fang Li sighed.

After fully activating the True Dragon Bloodline, Rong Ming's cultivation jumped a lot, rising several steps, and now it seems that it should have reached the level of a demon general.

According to Fang Li's previous demon cultivation classification, it can be divided into demon beasts, big demons, demon generals, demon kings, demon emperors, and demon gods, which correspond to the human cultivators' Qi refining, foundation building, jiedan, yuan baby, transformation god, and tribulation period.

Fang Li had an accident when he attacked the Demon Emperor realm before.

He scratched his head, a little unclear.

It stands to reason that after Rong Min reached the level of the demon general, he should have to cross the robbery of promotion, but he didn't.

Including the other warriors, after all the powers were transformed, they naturally reached the level of the Great Demon, but they did not respond to the calamity.

Could it be that the Heavenly Dao of their world is not the same? Or have the laws of Heaven's Dao changed?

And what about yourself? Count the people of the previous world or the people of this world? At that time, will the Ascending Demon Emperor still cross the calamity?

Fang Li looked at the rain curtain in confusion, until Rong Mingxian suddenly appeared in front of him.

It scares me. Fang Li patted his heart and said.

Rong Min picked him up and hid from the rain by the way, why was he in a daze?

Oh, think of something. Fang Li put one hand on Rong Ming's shoulder to balance his body, diverted the topic and said, Uncle Marshal, you see I'm right, the job of watering is none other than you.

Rong Ming smiled.

Isn't it easier for you to learn the rain technique than the Xuan Bing technique? Fang Li asked.

Well.

Fang Li said proudly: "I just said, this is the nature of the dragon of the water system."

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: There are other dragons?

Yes, the five elements of gold, wood, water, fire and earth, each race's talent skill points are different. The dragon race is just a big race, and there are dragons with different attributes in it.

Fang Li relieved him for a while, and asked, what about the technique of moving mountains and seas? You learned?

Yes, but it can't be cast here, and the effect is not as good as rainfall. Rong Min said.

This is not urgent, there are not many cases where this spell is needed, it is too destructive, and it is good for you to use it for self-defense.

Well.

Fang Li looked at the sky and asked, "How long will this rain fall?"

An hour or so.

Go back.

Well. Rong Min hugged Fang Li and walked back.

Rong Min sent Fang Li back to his spaceship and followed him to his room.

Fang Li looked back in confusion: Uncle Marshal, aren't you going back?

I'm going to ask you something. Rong Min looked down at him and asked, can I learn the formation?

Fang Li looked up at him in surprise, you want to learn the formation?

Rong Min nodded, I learned the formation, you can relax.

Hearing this, Fang Li was stunned for a moment, and immediately, he rushed over and hugged Rong Ming, tilted his head and said: Uncle Marshal, why are you so good!

Rong Min looked at his round face, and another delicate face flashed in his mind, and he didn't understand why he still liked to be coquettish when he was seventeen or eight years old.

Must have grown up under the favor of his parents and elders to have such a cute character. Rong thought to himself.

Okay, let go. He covered his forehead with his palm in amusement and asked, Is that okay?

Fang Li let go of him, took his hand down again, and said: "Yes, but the formation is slightly more complicated than the spell, I will find the information first and then teach you."

Okay, I'll go back first, you can find me when you find it.

Well, Uncle Marshal go slowly.

After seeing off Rong Ming, Fang Li closed the door and entered the space.

He didn't expect Rong Min to take the initiative to ask to learn the formation, and he was happy.

If Rong Min also learns the formation, not only will the speed of restoring the earth's environment become faster, but he will also be much easier, otherwise in the future, as the soil system has a successful cultivation, he will set his ownThe speed of the formation is afraid that it will not be able to catch up with the speed of their opening of the ground.

He found several books that talked about the basics of the formation, including one of his own formation enlightenment books, which his father had written specifically for him.

Fang Li touched the familiar font on the cover and looked at it for a while, sniffed his nose, and wiped his face out.

Coming to Rong Ming's office, Fang Li put a few books on his desk, Uncle Marshal, these are all primer books on formations. You have people scan them all, and I'll translate them later.

Good.

Fang Li took the top one and said, "This is my formation enlightenment book, it is very important to me, don't break it."

Rong Min looked at him, saw that the little guy's eyes were full of nostalgia, and said: "Good."

Then scan this one first, let's learn this first. Fang Li said.

Rong Min called Xia Yang in and arranged for him to scan.

A few pages before scanning, Fang Li received the scan, marked the simplified character translation next to it, and began to lecture with Rong Ming.

There are also quite a lot of basic knowledge of formations, and there are many jerky nouns, for interstellar people, memory is not a problem, the problem is understanding.

Fortunately, Rong Min was smart, and with his strong perseverance and research spirit, and his understanding of inference, he still quickly got started.

Fang Li looked quite relieved.

The so-called master leads the door to practice in the individual. Fang Li stayed for a few days, and after explaining the basic knowledge and basic formation to Rong Ming, he went to Antarctica again.

In his spare time, he often held a translation of the formation book and pondered, and sometimes he drew on the table, and he was very fascinated.

He felt that the formation was really mysterious, and after learning it, even a person without the power of a chicken could kill people invisibly.

One day, Fang Li was busy and received a call from Xiao Hei.

As soon as it was connected, Fang Li heard Xiao Hei say anxiously: Xiao Fang Li, you are coming back soon, something happened!

What happened? Fang Li asked suspiciously.

Xiao Hei said: The marshal is gone!

Yes? What do you mean?

That is, what formation was he practicing outside today, and while practicing, the person disappeared!

Fang Li:

Then Xia Yang went to him in a hurry, walked to a place, and he was gone!

Fang Li: Fang Li hurriedly said:

I'll come back now, you first point the screen at the place where they disappeared, let me see.

Good. Xiao Hei quickly turned the screen around, it was the place where the line was drawn over there, and they disappeared over there.

Fang Li looked down, there was a trace of a formation drawn with spiritual power on the ground, and he immediately understood.

Rong Min should have just finished painting and was trapped by his own formation before he had time to withdraw. Later, Xia Yang didn't know about the naan, and naturally went in.

They thought about Fang Li for a while, and then stopped, afraid that they would help out in a hurry, and said, you tell everyone else not to approach that area, I will come back.

Good, good, you hurry up, I'm afraid something will happen to the marshal.

Got it.

Fang Li asked the captain of the spaceship to hurry back as quickly as possible, and when he went down, he saw many soldiers gathered in the open space over there.

Seeing Fang Li's spaceship return, the soldiers seemed to see a savior.

Teacher Xiao Li is back, the marshal is saved!

Old Xue quickly ran out, Xiao Fang Li, you can come back, the marshal has not been found yet! You come and take a look.

The fighters automatically parted the sides to make way for a road, and a cordon was drawn in front.

Fang Li walked to the front, Xiao Hei saw that he had arrived, and quickly pointed to a large open space in front of him and said: Xiao Fang Li, this is here, they disappeared from here. We looked everywhere, but we didn't find it, and the communicator couldn't get through.

Fang Li raised his chin and replied, "They are there."

What? Where? Little black confused, looking at the empty clearing, marshal where are they ?!

The surrounding soldiers were also stunned when they heard it.

What the? Marshal, where are they?

But how is it invisible?

Fang Li was also not in a hurry, so he took out a cushion on the spot and sat down.

Old Xue is in a hurry, Xiao Fang Li, do you know where the marshal is? Get them out."

Fang Li shook his head: Don't worry, they have only been in for four or five hours, and then wait.

He is not in a hurry, Lao Xue they are in a hurry, what? Wait? Ouch, little Fang Li, you quickly get them out, in case there is any danger?

There is no danger, it is a maze, at most it is more walking and tired. You don't need to worry, maybe later your marshal will break the formation himself. Fang Li said.

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the dust suddenly stirring in the large clearing, and immediately, two figures appeared in the dust, and the tall one was still holding a book in his hand.

Hey, came out, marshal they came out!

It's still Teacher Xiao Li who is powerful! Say it and it will come out!

In the center of dust, Xia Yang was almost moved to cry when he saw everyone.

They had just been spinning around inside for hours without coming out, and their legs were about to break.

Ahem, ahem! Marshal, we are finally out!

Rong Min nodded and patted his clothes.

Both of them came out of the dust, and there was still some dust on their bodies.

Seeing so many people, especially seeing the small figure in front, Rong Ming was stunned, and his face became a little unnatural.

Fang Li raised a smile: Is it fun, Uncle Marshal?

Rong Ming:

Fang Li's smile suddenly narrowed, and he turned and left.

Rong Ming: Soldiers: Teacher Xiao Li is so serious, the marshal is miserable

Rong Ming's gaze swept around, and Lao Xue hurriedly said:

Okay, okay, it's okay, what to do.

The crowd quickly slipped away.

Rong Min silently followed Fang Li back.

Back in Rong Ming's office, Rong Min had just closed the door and turned around to see Fang Li staring at him.

Yung: I was wrong.

Fang Li: It's quick to admit my mistakes, and I don't play anymore.

Everyone who learns the formation almost has this experience of being pitted by himself, and Fang Li himself has had it before, and it is not good to be too harsh on Rong Ming.

上一章:分卷(59)下一章:分卷(61)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

73.8K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...
216K 7.6K 27
「𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧」❝ I'll do it all over again ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...
376K 6.5K 9
⟼ in which a warrior from marley arrives in paradis, searching for friends long forgotten. though the journey is filled with much tragedy and despair...
21K 299 64
Author: Luojia mushroom cool A disaster, Gu Chen awakened the healing and regeneration system. Any injury he could heal if he wanted to, but at his o...