✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

55

368 8 1
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(55)

Volume(55)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (54).Next chapter: Volumes (56).

Fang Li and Jing Hao hurriedly called: Grandma is good, Grandpa Rong is good.

Hey, hello. Come with me into the house. Mother Rong pulled Fang Li with her left hand and Jing Hao with her right hand, leading the two into the house.

Lead the two to the sofa and sit down, Rong's mother gave them both food, stuffed a purple fruit into each of their hands, ate fruit, and candy cookies, and drank drinks?

Fang Li nibbled on the fruit in his hand, I don't know what it is called, the taste is slightly smoother and crisper than other fruits in this world he has seen, it looks a little like black bulin, but the taste is a bit like an apple, it is crisp.

He shook his head: No drinks, thank you grandma.

Ouch, that's cute. Mother Rong looked at Fang Li's milk, and she liked it and touched his head.

Fang Li smiled at her and asked, "Grandma, what is this fruit called?"

Mother Rong replied: This is called Hushan Guo.

Lake Mountain Fruit? Feel like you've heard this name somewhere? Fang Li frowned and thought for a moment, vaguely feeling that he heard it from the mouths of interstellar pirates?

Is this fruit delicious? Mother Rong asked again.

Well, delicious. Although it is actually average, Fang Li is very popular.

Rong Min and Xia Yang took the things sent by Fang Li to the kitchen.

Aunt Zhang in the kitchen looked at it and asked: What is this? It seems that I haven't seen it.

A special product of the earth. Rong Min replied.

Xia Yang added: Aunt Zhang, these are delicious.

Mother Rong also came to the kitchen, looked at it with some curiosity, and asked, these are the earth's specialties?

Rong Min nodded: Yes, Fang Li planted it, these were sent by him.

Mother Rong was a little surprised, Xiao Fang Li planted it? How did he go farming at such a young age?

Well, he, Rong Min thought about it and said, something unusual.

Mother Rong asked: Why is it not ordinary?

I'll talk to you later.

Mother Rong stopped asking, but asked: How to eat these?

Xia Yang introduced her: Madam, this is tomatoes and strawberries, which can be eaten raw, and tomatoes can also be fried. This is sweet potatoes, eaten steamed or grilled, and this is rice, which is the staple food. Cook it once now, I'll learn, I'll teach you

both of you in the kitchen to watch Xia Yang cook.

Rong Min washed a plate of strawberries and brought it out.

Dad Rong saw it and asked: What is this?

Strawberries, a special product of the earth, sent by Fang Li, were also planted by him. Rong Min handed the strawberries to Rong's father, which can cure mental disorders.

Father Rong's eyes are bigger than copper bells, can he treat mental disorders?

Right.

Dad Rong looked at the strawberries, and then looked at Fang Li, very surprised, you planted it?

Well. Fang Li nodded and finished the last bite of fruit.

Father Rong looked at the fruit for a long time, and asked Rong Ming: You are on the earth, are you making this?

No, it's Fang Li who is planting.

Xiao Fang Li, you are also too powerful! Mother Rong came out of the kitchen, she also heard Xia Yang say how powerful the fruit was, and sat down next to Fang Li and touched his head.

Fang Li looked up and smiled, and said: "Grandpa Rong, grandma, you can taste it, the taste is okay."

Okay, I'll try it. Mother Rong immediately took a strawberry and asked, do you want to pick out this black one?

Fang Li shook his head: No need, you can eat.

Mother Rong put it in her mouth.

The fruity aroma is fresh, the juice is full, the flesh is moderately soft, and the sweetness is slightly sour, which is particularly refreshing.

After eating the first bite, her eyes lit up, delicious!

Father Rong didn't like to eat fruits very much, so he also took a strawberry and tasted it.

Well, the taste is okay, after eating one, he took another one.

Fang Li saw that they all liked to eat and laughed happily.

When it was time for dinner, Dad Rong and Mama Rong were shocked again.

The grainy white rice, fragrant and smooth, was the first time they ate such a delicious staple food, and they frequently gave Fang Li a thumbs up.

After the meal, Rong's mother touched her stomach and said: I haven't eaten so much at dinner for a long time, and I have to go out and exercise later.

Father Rong also ate too much and nodded: "I'll accompany you."

Rong Min they sat for a while, they were going back, Rong's mother was reluctant, why not stay here for one night?

Rong Min shook his head: There will be a meeting in the military department tomorrow morning.

Mother Rong looked at Fang Li and Jing Hao again, can you stay here for a few days?

Jing Hao looked at Fang Li, Fang Li blinked, and politely refused: Thank you grandma, we have an appointment with the little black brother of the military department tomorrow to play, and we will get closer from there.

Mother Rong regrets, this ah.

We'll come back to you later. Fang Li saw that she was a little lost, and quickly comforted.

Good, good, good boy. Mother Rong touched the heads of the two children, both of them are good children.

She looked at Rong Min leisurely again, when will you give me a grandchild?

Rong Ming: No hurry.

You say that every time. Mother Rong was dissatisfied.

The two children looked at Rong Min and snickered.

Rong Min patted Li's head and said to Rong's mother, it's not early, let's go, and I'll come back to see you next time.

Mother Rong watched her son take the two children to the aircraft and fly away again.

She sighed, not knowing when she would see her grandson.

In the next few days, Fang Li and they played the entire fun place of Dixing, and played every day until the evening.

After the two people who were following were arrested as spies, they didn't dare to send anyone to follow Fang Li over there, and Fang Li could play with confidence.

Rong Min was also very busy, busy with various affairs in the military department, and busy with the affairs of the parliamentary government, and often came back very late.

But no matter how late it was, they practiced in Fang Li's room every night without a beat.

Unconsciously, the ten-day vacation had arrived, and Rong Li would need three or four days to be busy, and Fang Li and they were waiting for him in the emperor star.

Jing Hao finished his ten-day vacation and started class, Fang Li was bored alone and didn't want to go out to play, so he cultivated at home by himself, and cultivated many fruit saplings in the space.

This afternoon, he came out of the space busy, it was only three o'clock, Jing Hao was still in class, and he didn't finish school until five o'clock in the afternoon.

Fang Li looked outside, the time was still early, it hadn't changed back to its original appearance for a long time, two hours, almost just enough to go out for a walk.

He said hello to Jing Hao and went out.

After making an appointment on the Internet to pick up the plane, when he arrived in the city center, he went to a mall bathroom to change back to his original appearance, and then walked around.

The things on the Dixing side are much more developed than the T28 planet, and the things are more complete, and there are many novel things.

He walked shop by shop, and before he knew it, he was shopping two streets. He also came across a shopping mall where celebrities were engaged in activities, crowded with people, he squeezed in to watch for a while, felt bored, and came out again.

Then, at an intersection, he saw a shop full of mannequins with a particularly realistic face, and he walked in curiously, reaching out and touching the arm of a fake model wearing short sleeves, which was very slippery and elastic.

Inside, a young man who looked twenty-five or six came from the counter, and it looked like it should be the boss.

He introduced to Fang Li: Sir, our android has both men and women, tall, short, fat and thin of all types, enchanting, pure and feminine in all styles, which one do you like? I can introduce you to.

Fang Li looked at it and said: I'll just take a look casually, I'm not selling clothes, it's useless to buy this dummy model.

Ha? The young boss scratched his head, looking at Fang Li's appearance, he was probably still in high school, and felt that it might be a simple family that had not seen much of the children in the world.

He reminded funny: Little handsome man, this is not a dummy model for selling clothes.

Yes? Not a model? Fang Li looked at the room full of handsome men and beautiful models and asked, isn't this a room? What is not a model?

The boss laughed: How old are you?

Fang Li: It's almost 19.

Are you 19? The boss is shocked, you are all 19, I don't know what this is? It's simple enough.

Fang Li was confused by him, what is this?

The boss said funny: This is to make you happyof androids.

Let me quickly Fang Li be stunned for a moment, suddenly reacted, looked at those models with wide eyes, and said in shock, this, what is this?

The boss nodded, buy one to try? Guaranteed to make you refreshed.

Fang Li glanced at the handsome men and beautiful fake models in the room, and the roots of his ears were a little red, but he didn't leave, and asked curiously, do they all use this kind of human form now? Isn't it inconvenient to be so big?

What is this, what else you want, there are also, separate parts, in it.

No, no, I don't need to. Fang Li waved his hand and refused.

He was just a little curious, just a little.

The boss sells hard: really easy to use, better than you use your hands.

No. Fang Li glanced at the androids again, and then walked towards the door.

He sighed in his heart that the openness of people in this era, this store actually opened in this intersection of the most crowded place, it was really amazing, he misunderstood.

The boss chased to the door, really don't try it? Now the most popular styles are available, our whole empire chain.

No! Someone passing by next to him, Fang Li's face was a little shy, and he lowered his head and hurried away.

In a building next to it, Rong Min and a few people walked out from the inside, and when they came out, they were hit by a person.

Fang Li walked quickly with his head down, and accidentally bumped into someone without looking at the road, he quickly raised his head to apologize.

Ah, sorry Marshal sh! Fang Li covered his mouth and swallowed the uncle back.

Rong Min turned his head and was also stunned for a moment.

It was the white-haired boy he had seen on planet T28, and he remembered the boy's clear blue eyes and dazzling smile.

He still remembered his name as Xiaohe.

I didn't expect to see it here again.

Hello. Rong said.

Fang Li's eyes were full of shock, what kind of luck was he, how did he meet Rong Min every time he changed back to his original appearance and came out to shop?!

He blinked, put away the panic in his eyes, adjusted his mood and said: "I'm sorry, Marshal Rong, I bumped into you."

Rong Min looked at the shop he had just walked out, and the boss was still watching them at the door.

Fang Li also looked back, and his ears turned red.

The boss in the back still asked without dying: Really don't want it? Our shop is the best in the empire.

No! Fang Li roared loudly, turned around and saw Rong Min looking at him, scratching his face, and explained, What, I don't know if it's for selling that The

more he explained, the more it felt like a cover-up, Fang Li simply stopped talking.

Seeing that the boy's ears in front of him were red, Rong Ming had a little smile in his eyes, and said softly: "Hmm."

Fang Li felt a little embarrassed, and saw many people following behind Rong Ming, knowing that he must still be working, and quickly said: Then I, I won't disturb you, goodbye!

With that, he ran away with a puff of smoke.

Rong Min opened his mouth and wanted to call out to him, but seeing him running so fast, he closed his mouth again, but his eyes followed the boy all the way until he turned into another street.

Marshal Rong, do you know you? The person next to him asked.

Rong Min retracted his gaze, well, let's go.

Chapter 47: What Do You Really Like?

Rong Min went home early today, and when he went back, the two little guys were playing games in the living room.

When the two saw him return, they called obediently: Uncle Marshal.

Well. Rong Min changed his shoes and came in, asking, Did you eat?

Eaten. Fang Li replied, remembering that Rong Min saw him visiting the android shop in the afternoon, and he felt that the society was dead.

His eyes did not dare to look at Rong Ming, his eyes were always on the game, and there was food left for you by Uncle Li in the kitchen.

Good. Rong Min went to the kitchen by himself to bring the food out to eat.

When he saw Fang Li in the living room during the meal, Rong Min thought of the boy named Xiaohe he saw in the afternoon.

Did you go to school at Dixing?

Or come to travel?

In the past six months, he basically stayed on Earth, and met the boy twice after three times.

Xu had been in the army for a long time, and Rong Min inevitably became a little suspicious.

After eating, he sat in the chair for a while, glanced at Fang Li again, and then sent a message to the intelligence department below.

[Check the information about the white-haired boy I met in front of the building around 4:30 to 5:00 p.m.]

Two seconds, a message came from there: [Yes. After

receiving the dishes and chopsticks to the kitchen and putting them in the dishwasher, Rong Min walked to the living room and sat on the sofa, and the two little guys in front sat on the ground to play games.

After sitting for a while, Rong Min suddenly said: Fang Li.

What's up? Fang Li didn't look back, so he answered.

Rong Min asked: Why are you so quiet today?

Usually Fang Li's small mouth chattered without stopping, but today he has been back for so long, he listened to Fang Li say two or three words.

Fang Li's body froze, why did Rong Min ask so? Did he see it? Do you doubt me? Tempting me?

And he spun his head and said, "Uncle Marshal, I'm playing games."

You usually play games and talk very closely.

Oh, it's a bit hard to fight today, be a little more focused.

Rong Min looked at the back of the little guy's head, Jing Hao has to go to class these two days, is the little guy bored and in a bad mood?

He asked: Do you want to go back to Earth?

Fang Li blinked, relieved in his heart, and said: "I kind of want to go back."

I can go back the day after tomorrow. Rong said.

Fang Li suddenly turned around and was pleasantly surprised: "Really?

Well, go the morning after tomorrow. Come with me to my parents' place for dinner tomorrow night, okay?

Okay.

Feeling that he was not discovered by Rong Ming, and learned that he could return to Earth, Fang Li instantly came back to life again.

Brother Xiao Hao, left and left, ah, ah, a lot of zombies, come and help me, ah, I'm going to die

Hearing this familiar chirping sound, the corners of Rong Ming's mouth rose upward.

It's still more normal like this.

The next evening, they rushed to the residence of Rongming's parents in the imperial capital.

Grandma Yun, Grandpa Rong, here we are~ Fang Li shouted as soon as he got off the aircraft.

上一章:分卷(54)下一章:分卷(56)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
18.8K 409 20
"Rias you need to welcome him with open arms". "What happened to him"? "His clan was slaughtered by a rouge supernatural entity. He is the last of h...
46.3K 3.6K 26
WINNER - Bangtan Writers Awards 2020: Hyung x Hyung Min Yoongi is the High Warlock of Daegu, South Korea. His past spreads over a millienia, from bef...
217K 7.6K 27
「𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧」❝ I'll do it all over again ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...