✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

Per ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

51

397 9 0
Per ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(51)

Volume(51)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volumes (50).Next chapter: Divided volumes (52).

Xiao Hei envied: I also want to practice all the time.

Old Xue patted him on the head: Go to work well, and come back in the evening.

Uncle Marshal, how do you feel? Fang Li asked how he felt.

Rong Min replied: Still eating.

Fang Li thought for a moment and asked, "Can you absorb them while suppressing them?"

Rong Min paused for a moment and tried it next time.

Fang Li looked up: Do you indulge them in eating?

Rong Ming:

Fang Li sighed, forget it, next time you try to let them move along the route of the aura.

Well.

While walking, a warrior from behind ran up and called Xia Li, Xiao Li teacher.

Fang Li turned his head, the warrior's face turned red, scratched his head and said: "Teacher Xiao Li, I have a question I want to ask."

You said.

The warrior said with some chagrin: I have not been able to induce qi into the body successfully, can you tell me about this again?

Fang Li: Let's talk as we go?

Good good.

Fang Li said: The process of inducing qi into the body is actually the process of reaching a consensus between your spiritual sense and aura, that is, your willpower, your spiritual power and reiki to be connected, you can try to put a little spiritual power out to try.

Brother, it is normal to have fast and slow, this process requires calm and calm, and we must not rush our cultivation. Mindset is very important, the more anxious you are, the less likely you are to succeed, just let it be. In fact, the cultivator, the most particular about the six roots of purity, the more Buddhist people have no desire, the achievements they can achieve are greater

than others All the way to the restaurant, Rong Min followed behind and listened a lot, he looked at the little guy in front from time to time, this not impatient and teaching appearance really has a little bit of the appearance of a little teacher.

It's a little different from his usual lively nature, and he is still a little uncomfortable for a while.

I don't know if Fang Li's words played a role, this warrior returned from breakfast, and successfully induced qi into his body in less than half an hour.

Fang Li felt very relieved.

The warriors were all well qualified, and after another morning, everyone succeeded, and began to slowly learn the Reiki running route.

In the past few days, Fang Li had been keeping an eye on it relatively tightly, afraid that something would go wrong with them. Later, when they were all familiar, Fang Li let them cultivate on their own and go out to do some of their own things.

And Rong Ming, after absorbing the Aura for a whole month, the magical energy in his body finally stopped being a demon, as if he had eaten enough, and he could live in harmony with the Spiritual Qi.

The aura that Fang Li had penetrated when he examined him was no longer devoured.

Wow, Uncle Marshal, you are also too gluttonous, a month! Fang Li sighed.

Yung:

But fortunately. There was no error of judgment. Fang Li muttered again.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Fortunately what? What were you not sure about before?

Fang Li withdrew his hand, blinked, looked up at him, and said, "No, anyway, you have nothing to lose by absorbing the aura." Isn't it good now?

Rong Ming:

Fang Li stood up and said, "Uncle Marshal, let's follow the normal process next." I tell you, after Xiao Hao's brother's magical ability is transformed, his magical ability automatically becomes a kind of his innate power, you are very good at this, so you hurry up and cultivate, in the future, the watering of the trees on our mountain depends on you!"

Yung Ming: You still want me to water?

Fang Li patted him on the shoulder and said very solemnly: You are a dragon, calling the wind and rain is your instinct, and this work is yours!

Rong Ming: *

The author has something to say: Long Long:

I thought I was his idol, collaborator, it turned out to be just a watering tool Dragon

Dragon who knew the truth shed tears.

Long Long was aggrieved.jpg

Chapter 44: Finally Eating White Rice!

The northern hemisphere season has entered late autumn, and the temperature is a little cooler than in the summer, but it is still much warmer than the same period in the 21st century, almost like the summer of the 21st century.

But in the living area protected by formations, this temperature is very comfortable.

Fang Li got up in the morning and went to the back mountain as usual.

The grass and plants on the mountain have sprouted, and from a distance, a shallow layer of tender green covers the soil.

On the other hills next to it, with the help of the military department, many orange trees were planted one after another.

Ahead, there are a few figures busy at the foot of the mountain.

Grandpa Xie, you're so early.

Fang Li walked over and stopped next to Professor Xie, seeing that they were indeed taking notes again.

They couldn't get busy every day, and Professor Xie called a few more students over, including his PhD students.

Xiao Fang Li Zao. Professor Xie stood up slowly, looked up at the mountain, and had a smile on his face, he looked really good.

Fang Li also looked up, his eyes were green, and the little saplings were also very spirited.

Well. It is also that the temperature is high now, otherwise it is impossible to grow grass now, even rice must be planted in summer.

Professor Xie also heard Fang Li say that the earth used to have four distinct seasons, he smiled and asked: Is it time for you to harvest tomatoes again? I see a lot more red.

Yes, I'll pick it today. Finally I can pick it, I've been waiting for a long time, I haven't made a big amount for a long time! Also owed money to a building!

Professor Xie laughed, turned to look at the large area of green crops behind him, as well as the large rice field in the distance, and the house under construction not far away, and he said with some emotion: When I first came to two plots, now there are so many.

Well! Fang Li is also very happy, everything is developing in a good direction.

The tomatoes ushered in a bumper harvest, and the tomatoes planted after the uncles came ripened one after another.

In the field, rows of tomatoes are neatly organized, tomato vines more than one person tall hang on the shelf above, sixty or seventy centimeters below basically have no leaves, strings of tomatoes hang down, red and bright, very spectacular.

The uncles took the baskets, and each group began to pick tomatoes, and Chu Xinxue also came to the field to help.

After Chu Xinxue came, she often came out to work when she was not busy, and her skin was darker than when she first came, but she looked very healthy and energetic.

After coming here for a few months, Chu Xinxue felt more and more that she had come to the right place, not only did she not have to suffer during the mental disorder period every month, but also watched herself establish the company's financial system little by little, which was really not experienced in other companies. And the personnel here is relatively simple, and it also saves a lot of unnecessary troubles.

And watching these tomatoes and sweet potatoes grow up little by little, it is quite magical, and there is a peculiar sense of harvest.

There are so many tomatoes that you can basically fill a basket in three or four steps.

Baskets of tomatoes were shipped out, put together, and soon put on the ground.

When the military transport spacecraft was ready, it stopped at the closest place to the ground, and only to wait for this time to be collected and immediately set sail away.

Rong Min also sent people to the scene to weigh and move.

Fang Li found Chu Xinxue and said: Sister Xinxue, after the checkout over there, you are responsible, the same price as before, 1,000 star coins a catty. I'm going to look at the rice fields, and I'm going to deal with the soil on the mountain over there later.

Okay, there you go. Chu Xinxue carefully put the cut tomatoes into the basket, these are all baby bumps, and it hurts to touch one.

After putting it away, she put down the scissors and I'll go now.

Fang Li walked towards the rice field.

The rice has already begun to twitch, and the long ear sword looks very full, standing tall in the seedlings, slowly swaying with the wind.

Fang Li first looked at the water in the field on the field ridge, then took off his shoes and walked in the middle to take a look, a little less.

He came out to the canal to wash his hands and feet, and then called Li Wei.

Uncle Dawei, send someone from the rice field to put some water, keeping it about three centimeters to four centimeters deep. In addition, some nitrogen fertilizer should be applied.

Okay, I'll arrange for someone to come right away. Li Wei replied.

After a while, an uncle came over in a small plane to fertilize.

Fang Li told him about the depth of the water and how much fertilizer to apply before he started to treat the soil.

Now the soldiers of the soil system have not yet left the division, and Fang Li is still responsible for the work of dealing with the soil. Fortunately, his cultivation was restored to four percent, speedA little faster again.

Jing Hao also learned.

After his magical energy is transformed, he can start to process the soil, but because the cultivation is low, he can only process a small piece at a time, and the efficiency is not as high as Fang Li, but it also slightly reduces the workload of Xia Li.

The earth system warriors who had not started cultivating were still opening the ground.

They are faster than Fang Li, and after more than a month, the mountains on the other side of the base have been opened, and the mountains around them have also been opened, and they are still continuing to expand outside.

Looking at the endless vast land, Fang Li deeply sighed that he must cultivate more talents!

The first batch of tomatoes was all picked in one day, and the transport spacecraft of the military department flew away directly that night.

When eating at night, Fang Li just came back to eat and sat down, and Chu Xinxue squeezed to Fang Li's side with a dinner plate.

Chu Xinxue called up the electronic slip to show Fang Li, boss, more than 11,000 catties, 11.86 million! Show you.

So much?! When Fang Li heard this, his eyes lit up, and he looked at the receipt, if there were really more than 10,000 catties, did the money arrive?

Chu Xinxue nodded: It's here!

Quick, show me! Fang Li said anxiously.

Chu Xinxue logged in to the company account, oh, arrived.

Fang Li looked at the balance inside, his eyes narrowed, and he could pick it every two or three days, and he could make more money, so don't worry.

They are always opening new land and planting new ones, and they will continue to earn income.

Chu Xinxue nodded: Yes.

Fang Li thought for a while and asked: How much do we owe the military department? Leave this month's expenses and pay them back first.

Not returned to the military department. Chu Xinxue swallowed a mouthful of food and suddenly said.

Fang Li wondered: Huh? Didn't we owe money to the military department for building dormitories?

The money of the military department is earmarked. The money for our dormitory was the patriarch's own money, which he paid us in advance. Chu Xinxue explained.

Fang Li:!

Fang Li's eyes widened and he was surprised: Is it Uncle Marshal's own money?

That's right. Chu Xinxue was also puzzled, didn't he tell you?

Fang Li shook his head, everyone was a little confused, he didn't say. I thought it was owed to the military department.

Chu Xinxue shrugged, much like his style.

But after knowing that he owed Rong Ming's money, Fang Li couldn't eat, Sister Xinxue, you quickly return some to Uncle Marshal, I'll go find him."

After that, Fang Li slipped out of his seat and ran.

Hey, but the patriarch said that there was no need to worry, Chu Xinxue didn't finish speaking, and Fang Li had already disappeared.

Chu Xinxue turned around, shrugged his shoulders, and continued to eat.

When Fang Li found Rong Ming, Rong Min was walking out of the office to prepare to go to cultivate.

Seeing Fang Li coming over, Rong Min asked him: Are you busy?

No, halfway through the meal. Fang Li pulled him, returned to the office, tilted his head and asked him, Uncle Marshal, did you help us cushion the money for building the dormitory first?

Rong Min looked down at him and asked, "You came to ask me this question before you finished eating?"

Fang Li nodded, wasn't he?

Be.

Hearing this, Fang Li froze for a moment, and the next moment he pounced and hugged Rong Ming, his eyes were shining, super moved: Uncle Marshal, you are too good!

Rong Min shook his head and smiled.

We have money selling tomatoes today, and I asked Sister Xinxue to pay you back some immediately. Fang Li looked up at him and said.

Rong Ming held the little guy's forehead with his palm, don't you still have to recruit people to buy machines to prepare to open rice fields again?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, yes.

If you are in a hurry to use the money, do not rush to pay it back. Rong said. Eighteen million he could still get.

Fang Li blinked, aren't you in a hurry to use money?

I'm not short of money. Rong said.

Fang Li: Uncle Marshal, you are so bad for saying this.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, don't let people tell the truth?

Fang Li: I want to fight even more.

Rong Min patted the little guy's head, okay, let go, I'm going to cultivate.

Fang Li let go of him and followed him out, then I will really pay you back later?"

Yes, you can watch and do it. Rong Min replied casually, and then asked Fang Li, when can I start practicing spells?

Fang Li was speechless, what are you in a hurry? Wait until your powers are transformed and then practice. Is your spiritual power about to break through?

Speaking of this, the corners of Rong Ming's mouth hooked, almost, it may take three or four days.

Fang Li looked up to see him so happy, and said: "Uncle Marshal, in order to thank you for lending me money, when you break through, I will teach you the Divine Sense cultivation method."

Rong Min lowered his head and asked, "Divine consciousness also has a special cultivation method?"

Some.

Yes.

Fang Li went around the cultivation room and went back.

Chu Xinxue hadn't finished eating, holding a chicken leg and slowly nibbling.

Fang Li was stunned when he went back and saw that she was still eating: Sister Xinxue, why haven't you finished eating for so long?

Chu Xinxue put down the chicken leg and said, "Wait for you." Just now you ran fast and didn't hear it, and the patriarch said that there was no need to rush to pay him back.

Well, I see, he told me. Fang Li replied, picked up his chopsticks and continued to eat, while asking, Sister Xinxue, is Uncle Marshal rich? He owes him millions, and he is not in a hurry.

Chu Xinxue nodded and said in a low voice: The patriarch has many industries, he has a good investment vision and has invested in many emerging industries, and he is very profitable. And he also has shares in the family's industry. Oh, and also, he has no other money-burning hobbies, no way to spend money, and no desire to spend money, and the money he earns continues to be invested, and more and more money is made.

Fang Li snorted in shock, Gao Fu is handsome.

When Chu Xinxue heard this, he burst out laughing, yes, that's right, this word describes him very appropriately.

Fang Li smiled and continued to eat, he was so rich, why did he work so hard to be this marshal?

This is his dream. Chu Xinxue shrugged and said that he had yearned for the army since he was a child, and at the age of 16, he was admitted to a military school with excellent abilities and grades, and later graduated and successfully entered the army, and then became a marshal.

Oh~ Fang Li quickly finished eating, and then pulled Chu Xinxue back to the office, sister Xinxue hurry up, we will discuss how many mechanical equipment to buy in the next stage and how many people, after discussing I am going to cultivate.

上一章:分卷(50)下一章:分卷(52)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

78K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
18.8K 409 20
"Rias you need to welcome him with open arms". "What happened to him"? "His clan was slaughtered by a rouge supernatural entity. He is the last of h...
122K 3.3K 17
After sixty-seven years of careful planning Thea escapes from the captivity of orcs, bringing a newly captured Thranduil with her. This walled in gir...
228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...