✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

48

453 9 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(48)

Volume(48)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (47).Next chapter: Divided volumes (49).

Xia Yang turned his head and looked over, huh, Xiao Fangli? Isn't he cultivating?

The two did not leave, just watched Fang Li come from the opposite side.

Fang Li. Rong Min shouted.

Fang Li heard Rong Ming's voice when he entered the door, and looked up, Rong Min was standing by the gate with a bag, and next to him stood Xia Yang.

Xiao Fang Li, aren't you cultivating? How did it come from over there? Xia Yang asked in surprise when he saw him.

Fang Li walked in, glad in his heart that he had lifted the spell outside, otherwise he would run into Rong Ming when he came in.

When I'm hungry, I come out for a meal. Fang Li touched his nose and looked at Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, why did you come so soon? Didn't you say you won't arrive until tomorrow morning?

Rong Min looked at the little guy and knew why he felt a sense of familiarity when he saw the boy before.

White hair and blue eyes, smart eyes, bright smile, feeling that Fang Li is estimated to be similar to that boy when he grows up.

In such a comparison, Rong Min found that the two looked quite similar, that is, Fang Li's face was a little rounder, and the boy's face was a little sharper.

If the two stand together, no one will suspect that they are brothers.

Rong Min couldn't help but ask: Do you have a brother?

Fang Li: Huh?

Rong Min looked up at the other side again and asked him, did you just see a boy with white hair, blue eyes and a white shirt like you? About seventeen or eight years old.

Fang Li:! He actually saw it!

Fang Li looked back across the street, his brain turned, he just came out of there, if he didn't see it, Rong Min would probably be suspicious.

He blinked, turned his head and said, "See." The brother went in to borrow the bathroom, washed his hands, and went out through the back door again.

Rong Min looked down at him, didn't he?

Well. Uncle Marshal, do you know that little brother?

Rong Ming: I don't know, I met it by chance.

Oh, so how do you ask about him? Fang Li asked.

Rong Ming: Just saw him again, casually asked. Have you noticed that he looks a lot like you?

Fang Li blinked, is there one?

Maybe it's your brother.

Fang Li:

Fang Li had no choice, the lie was getting bigger and bigger, and he had to be round.

He said, "But when he saw me, he didn't have any other reaction?" If it was my brother, he would definitely recognize me.

That's right. Rong Min was silent for a moment and asked him, have you ever thought about finding a family?

Fang Li lowered his eyes, I am fine now.

Rong Min looked at him and didn't say anything.

Their people have been investigating Fangli's life, and there has been no news so far. The little guy obviously has no amnesia, but he never talks about his family, and Rong Min is not willing to force him.

Fang Li didn't dare to tell him this question, and asked instead: Uncle Marshal, what are you taking here?

Rong Min handed him the box: Game console, bought for you.

Bought it for me? Fang Li took it and muttered in his heart, thinking that when he was in the mall, he asked Rong Min if he bought it for his own child, did he buy it for me?

He looked up and thanked sweetly: Thank you, Uncle Marshal. Why do you think about buying me a game console?

When you're okay, you can have fun and take a break. There is also a new light brain in it, for you, aren't you and Chu Cheng video old stutter, change it.

Rong Ming's idea is also simple, almost the same as Fang Li's idea of buying a game console for Jing Hao, that is, he feels that the little guy lacks some entertainment that children should have.

Fang Li has already seen it, he took it out, it is the latest light brain, he did not be polite with Rong Ming, thank you Uncle Marshal.

Xia Yang opened a suite for Rong Ming, Fang Li followed them in, sat on the sofa and changed the light brain, and then asked Rong Ming while asking: Uncle Marshal, has your matter been solved?

Solved. Rong Min took off his coat and hung it on the rack, reached out to pull the tie down, and unbuttoned his sleeves while walking to the sofa.

Fang Li turned his head and asked, "Did they agree?"

Rong Min sat down next to Fang Li, leaned back on the sofa, reached out and pinched his eyebrows, and agreed.

Fang Li was shocked: They agreed so quickly? I thought it would take two days to grind.

Rong Min lowered his hand, and I had a private chat with them.

Private chat? Oh~~ Fang Li lengthened his voice with an expression that I understood.

Rong Min looked at his little expression and chuckled, what do you oh, do you know what private chat means?

Fang Li smiled, blinked, and chatted privately.

Little ghost head. Rong Yun smiled and reached out to rub his head.

Fang Li took Rong Ming's hand down and asked him: Then do we need to sign an agreement?

Rong Min found that now he rubbed the little guy's head, the little guy didn't stare at himself or hide himself, at most he took his hand off, and he was very pleased in his heart.

Sign.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, when? As soon as the agreement is signed, construction can begin.

In the draft, don't worry.

All right. Fang Li thought for a while, and then said, Uncle Marshal, can you bring more earth system powers?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: How?

Open the ground faster.

Rong Min frowned, don't you have to deal with all those soils? Are you busy?

Can't keep busy. Therefore, Fang Li looked at Rong Ming and said mysteriously, Uncle Marshal, I decided to give you a fringe benefit.

Yung: What benefits?

Sign the agreement and tell you.

The execution and action of the military department was definitely the strongest, and the next day, when Fang Li and the newly recruited employees returned to the warship to prepare for departure, Rong told him that the agreement had been drawn up.

Fang Li looked carefully one by one, and did not find anything unfavorable to him.

Rong Min asked: Do you need to find a lawyer to help you see?

Fang Li shook his head, looked up and smiled at him, no need, Uncle Marshal, I believe you.

In five copies, he signed them one by one directly.

Rong Min took it, quickly signed it, and stamped it with the seal of the military department.

Give back two copies to Fang Li, Rong Min put away the remaining three copies to Xia Yang, and asked Fang Li: What are the benefits you said yesterday?

Fang Li put the contract away and replied, "That's what I told you yesterday, you find more orcs who can open the earth in the soil system, and let them follow me to cultivate first."

Rong Ming's usually expressionless face flashed a hint of surprise, and he sat up straight and asked, "Aren't you unwilling to teach first?"

Fang Li sighed, no way, I can't be busy alone.

He also thought clearly, and now that the contract has been signed with the military department, manpower and resources have arrived. Anyway, sooner or later they will be taught to cultivate, then start teaching a batch of soil systems now, and when they learn to deal with the soil, they can help him work together in the future, he is not so tired.

Rong Min also figured it out, no wonder the little guy said to tell him when the agreement was signed.

He asked: Do you have to be orcs? Sub-orcs can't do it?

Fang Li scratched his head, it was not impossible, it was that they had learned much more time than the orcs.

Orcs have better qualifications than Orcs, which is decided when they mutate, which also means that Orcs can learn faster.

I understand. I will inform you immediately.

Fang Li reminded him again that priority was given to high spiritual power and high level of power.

How much do you want?

Fang Li thought about it, let's start with 100. Others can also be recruited to open the ground first, and they will be opened in the future.

Yes. Fang Li turned his head and instructed Xia Yang, Adjutant Xia, to inform him that all military regions would recruit people with special abilities in the soil system, and according to statistics, 200 would be given priority.

Xia Yang: Yes!

Xia Yang went to do errands, Rong Min turned his head and said: "You said before that you don't have so many resources, only enough for you and Jing Hao to cultivate."

Fang Li smiled, pretending to be stupid, he always had to leave a little bottom.

Rong Min shook his head and smiled.

Fang Li looked at him and said again: "Uncle Marshal, you can cultivate with me."

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: I'm not from the soil system.

I know, you're watery. In fact, the water system will also need it later. Fang Li winked at him, I will give you special treatment and allow you to enroll in advance.

Rong Ming laughed out loud, that's really thank you.

No.With politeness. Brother Xiaohei and Brother Xia Yang can also be together. Fang Li said and said, remembering another thing, by the way, I almost forgot, Uncle Marshal, I have to build a large classroom for cultivation.

How big?

Fang Li thought for a moment, everyone must be at least two meters apart, you look at Jian. It is also possible to build a few more floors, which can be used later.

Rong Min nodded, okay, I see.

After saying things, Fang Li went back very happily.

After returning to Earth and settling the newly recruited employees, Fang Li held a meeting for them and said three things.

The first is to welcome new employees and have dinner in the evening. Second, all employees were divided into two teams. Third, the two teams respectively proposed two old employees as team leaders, and Li Wei was still the head of the production department. The kitchen recruited an extra helper, and the original Li Fusheng became the head of the logistics department.

Of the original nine veteran employees, four have already been promoted. New employees are envious, some old employees are not convinced, and the salary will increase if they are promoted.

He found Fang Li after the meeting and asked him why he didn't mention himself as the captain, and his own work was not bad.

Fang Li looked at him and said: Uncle, there are so many positions now, don't worry, I can see everyone's performance. I'll have to hire people in three months, as long as you behave well, I can see it.

The uncle heard that he would recruit people in three months, and he would definitely have to mention the captain at that time, he thought about it, is he too anxious now? Will it leave a bad impression on the boss?

He scratched his head and said, "I must work well." What, boss, I may be a little anxious, don't take it to heart ha, I don't mean anything else.

I know it's good to be motivated.

Hey, I want to be motivated. So I go back first?

Well.

After seeing off the uncle, Fang Li thought about it and called Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng's side is exactly at night, already at home, Xiao Li, you guys are back to Earth?

Yes, just came back. Uncle Chu, I want to ask something.

You said.

Fang Li lay on the table, said what happened just now, and asked: They are all from the same village, and they all know each other from the next village. In the future, such positions will be high and low, which will definitely affect their original relationship. When there are more and more people in the future, the relationship will become more complicated. How is this going to work?

Chu Cheng said: This is inevitable. Xiao Li, this is the workplace, in the workplace, this is not a place to talk about human feelings, everything should be judged by the ability to work. Even in the plantation industry, advanced management concepts should be introduced. They have also gone out to work before, and these truths must be understood, as long as you handle it fairly and let them know that you judge only by your ability to work, they will not complain.

After a pause, he asked Fang Li another question, do you want to enrich the management by promoting employees step by step like this?

Fang Li scratched his head, the high-level can't do it, I know, but the general middle level can still be cultivated like this, right?

Chu Cheng nodded: The middle level can be, but you also said that you should cultivate. They used to be farmers and did not learn scientific management methods, and now they are estimated to rely on connections, relationships and some experience to maintain, and they are slowly groping. If you want your business to grow, you have to put your mind into this.

They are newbies, you are also newbies, and when you have more people, I suggest you recruit a manager with relevant experience to help you share management, and it would be better if he could regularly give Li Wei and them some management training. You're moving too fast, and management has to keep up.

Fang Li understood, okay, I see, thank you Uncle Chu.

Rong Ming's speed was very fast, and the day after he returned, he took the designer of the military department to Fang Li to have a meeting to find a place to build a cultivation room.

After chatting with the designer for a while, the designer suggested that they plan what this piece will become in the future, and they must start thinking about it now, so as not to make the building clutter later.

Fang Li hadn't considered this layer, and after being mentioned by the designer's uncle, he immediately realized.

He pointed to the map and said: Here and here will be built houses, company office buildings, staff dormitories, staff canteens, etc., and then this area is a planting area. The cultivation room can be built here.

The place Fang Li pointed to used to be a small school.

He pointed to the mountain behind his house, except for this one, where fruit trees could be planted.

Rong asked him why he was besides that mountain.

Fang Li pursed his lips, this mountain is useful to me.

He looked up at the designer again, uncle, can you help me plan it? Unified style or something, we can build a house according to it in the future.

The designer is a person from the military department, he looked up at Rong Ming, and Rong Min nodded.

OK. The designer answered.

Fang Li jumped for a while, great, thank you uncle.

Get a planner for free, Fang Li is in a beautiful mood.

After discussing the address of the cultivation room, Fang Li looked at Rong Min again: Uncle Marshal.

At a glance, I knew that the little one was going to do something again. Rong Min looked down at him and raised his eyebrows: said.

I want to plant the mountain behind our spaceship first, can you lend me some manpower first?"

Yung: The mountain you just pointed to?

Uh-huh! Fang Li nodded.

Rong Min thought of the usefulness of what he had just said and asked: Why don't you plant fruit trees on this mountain?

Fang Li blinked, because I want to build a small villa there in the future to be my home.

This reason is also barely. Rong Min nodded, OK.

Rong Min transferred the people over the next day, and it was those few earth system powers.

After two days, the 200 soil system superpowers of the military department arrived, and everyone worked together to loosen all the soil in one day.

Instead, Fang Li followed them to deal with it, and it took them one more day to deal with it.

Fang Li was so tired that he spread it on the ground, but watching the warrior brothers plant the trees one by one, and the mountain became enriched and green little by little, he laughed again.

The back mountain at home was finally planted.

One day, they will re-establish their greenery and birds and insects will chirp.

So happy?

Rong Ming's handsome face appeared above his head, and Fang Li looked at him and smiled even brighter.

Happy, I'm the happiest today.

Rong Ming smiled, how long are you ready to lie down? The ground is full of earth.

上一章:分卷(47)下一章:分卷(49)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 659 29
𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟🌛 @ 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 these jschlatt edits on my fyp ??? i think i get it 💬 172 ♻️ 488 🤍 9133 replies ... @ 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 y...
46.3K 3.6K 26
WINNER - Bangtan Writers Awards 2020: Hyung x Hyung Min Yoongi is the High Warlock of Daegu, South Korea. His past spreads over a millienia, from bef...
18.7K 408 20
"Rias you need to welcome him with open arms". "What happened to him"? "His clan was slaughtered by a rouge supernatural entity. He is the last of h...
228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...