✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

45

441 9 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(45)

Volume(45)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (44).Next chapter: Divided volumes (46).

Chu Cheng said with a smile: "It doesn't take so much."

Fang Li waved his little hand, it's okay, you can give it to your family, you can also give it away.

Chu Cheng did not refuse, after all, no one wants to have a headache every month, then I thank you in advance. This is a big gift, and now money can't buy it outside.

Farewell to Chu Cheng, Fang Li and Chu Xinxue came to the sweet potato field, the uncles and soldiers were harvesting sweet potatoes, and Professor Xie and Qin Xingyu also came over.

But Fang Li was shocked when he saw them.

They all squatted on the ground, pulling the soil little by little with hoes, and their careful posture was like harvesting the best ginseng.

Uncles, brothers, what are you doing? Why don't you dig hard?

An uncle pointed to a pile of sweet potatoes dug up and said: You can't dig hard, you see, it's all broken, it's a pity.

A little bit doesn't matter, just dig a little on the side. Fang Li said.

A warrior shook his head: No, there are also on this side, and there are small ones in the ditch between these lines.

Fang Li: But you guys are too careful.

Fang Li sighed and turned his head to see that Chu Xinxue was also holding a small hoe and starting to pick up the soil.

Fang Li: Okay, there are many people anyway.

Fortunately, there were many people, and the sweet potatoes in this land were collected in the morning.

It's really clean.

After starting to collect it, they dug all the rows again, and they didn't let go of the ditch, and dug out some small sweet potato boys.

You look at Xiao Fangli, so much more dug, fortunately, otherwise it was wasted.

Fang Li:

Fang Li can only thank them for what he can say.

He gave Uncle Li all the small sweet potato cubs and some broken sweet potatoes dug up in the back, let him steam them for everyone to eat, and then got all the other good ones to the warship and weighed them immediately.

Because the spiritual power contained in sweet potatoes is similar to tomatoes, the unit price Fang Li also fixed 1,000 star coins.

This is a little better preserved than tomatoes, and the buyer's brother is very happy, and he also asked: Doesn't it mean that there is still a half-cut? Sold it together, right?

Fang Li shook his head, not much, and half of it is easy to break, I gave it to Uncle Li.

Sweet potatoes have more than 1,100 catties, and the company's account has received more than 1.1 million.

Going back, Fang Li sent the electronic document to Chu Xinxue.

Sister Xinxue, it is estimated that the tomatoes in that land will be ripped off in half a month to about 20 days, and there may be 3 million more in the account. But for the next two months, we will only have to sell the saplings to the military department to make money, and there will not be a lot of money there, so we will not receive the new tomatoes until two months later. I have to recruit people and buy machinery next, you help me see, how many people can I recruit to buy how many machinery with this money?

Okay, how many people and machines did you want? You make a list, I'll see how to distribute science.

Well! Fang Li made a list very quickly, and also listed the previous prices of the machinery, and then sent it to Chu Xinxue, then you are busy first, I will go out.

Yes.

It was great to have a financial officer, and Fang Li felt a lot more relaxed.

After harvesting the sweet potatoes, Fang Li set his eyes on the rice field below.

He specially transferred a cultivator, and also went to borrow their cultivator with Rong Ming, specifically to plow the rice field, first plow the soil loose, after he treated the harmful substances inside, he also put water to soak the field, spread fertilizer to improve soil fertility.

At the same time, he also found a factory online and asked them to make a lot of plastic seedling trays.

This rice field has hundreds of acres, and cultivating this land is a big project.

Fang Li was busy for five or six days, and finally he was all done. He set up a larger temperature control formation to set this field within the temperature range suitable for rice growth.

In order to save breeding time, Fang Li spent a day directly cultivating all the rice seedlings in the space.

On the day of the rice planting, everyone gathered at the edge of the rice field.

Even Rong Min and Wen Zhixian came.

Professor Xie was particularly excited, he had been standing beside Fang Li, wanting to see what the rice seedlings of the ancient earth looked like for the first time.

Little Fang Li, get started, right?

Well. Fang Li got a lot of seedlings out of the space, all with the seedling tray, he looked at everyone and said, because there is no rice transplanter, we will use the method of throwing seedlings, I will show you first.

Fang Li picked up a seedling tray, this is a seedling tray, all of which have been cultivated in this way, we just need to grab the tail like this and gently lift it to pull it out, and then throw it out like this. Because there is mud at the root of the seedling, it will fall directly into the field and smash into the mud. Later, we can just lift the upside down and plug it in.

Everyone should pay attention to the fact that when throwing, it should be even, the spacing between each piece is about 30 cm, and the empty one should be removed. Okay, let's disperse.

Fang Li took out some of the seedlings, divided them into groups, and everyone took the seedlings and began to throw them.

After everyone dispersed, Wen Zhixian walked to Fang Li's side, Xiao Li.

Brother Zhixian, do you also want to go to the field?

No, I want to ask you, the rice transplanter you just said, is there no suitable sale outside?

Yes, no. In fact, it is better to have a rice transplanter, as well as a harvester, which can save a lot of manpower.

Wen Zhixian thought about it, what function do you need? Or can I design it for you?

Fang Li's eyes lit up, yes, Brother Zhixian, you are so smart, you must be easy to get out!

Wen Zhixian smiled, what kind of transplanter and harvester do you want?

The transplanter can match this rice tray, I will draw a picture for you, it is almost like this. Get the transplanter first, and there are two or three months of buffer for harvesting.

Fang Li turned on the light brain to bring up the drawing gadget, and roughly drew the rice transplanter, which is almost like this, it can automatically distinguish, identify, divide plants, and then insert it into the field. The specific style, brother Zhixian, you look at the design.

Wen Zhixian looked at the picture, looked at the rice tray again, picked it up and studied it for a while, and said: "Okay, I know, I want to think."

Uh-huh!

Wen Zhixian didn't go back, so he sat aside and turned on his light brain and began to work.

Fang Li said to Duan Xun on the side: Brother Zhixian has often come out recently.

Well, Duan Xun had a smile on his face, everyone knew that he had sealed that magical energy and would not hear their hearts again, and it was a little awkward for the first few days, and everyone slowly let go of their prejudices later. Now some of them can laugh with their teachers.

Fang Li also laughed when he heard this, and said happily: "That would be great."

Duan Xun said gratefully: Thank you, Xiao Li. If it weren't for you, the teacher would definitely be staying indoors all day and wouldn't come out. I can tell that he is in a much better mood every day now, much happier than before.

Fang Li raised his head and said with a smile: "No need to thank you, you see, Brother Zhixian also helped me."

Duan Xun looked over and also smiled: "Hmm.

Duan Xun also went to throw the seedlings, Fang Li was responsible for distributing the seedlings, and he put some at a distance for everyone to take.

Fang Li.

A familiar voice appeared, Fang Li paused in his steps, and when he looked back, a blue ball of light appeared behind him.

Ballball! You're out of retreat! Fang Li exclaimed, and several soldiers around looked over.

Xiao Fang Li, what do you say? A warrior asked.

Fang Li glanced at the eyeball, and then quickly waved his hand, no, I said to myself, brother, you continue.

The warrior turned back, and Fang Li walked away and whispered to the ball of light: Qiuqiu, can't they see you?

The ball floated to Fang Li's side, huh. Only you can see me.

Have you recovered? Fang Li asked while putting the seedling tray.

No. I'm worried about you, come out and see. The ball of light floated a little higher, looking at the paddy field in front of him and so many people, and the green over there, his mood was excited and complicated.

Seeing the ball of light, Fang Li was very surprised, and he also pointed to the paddy field in front of him and said to the ball of light: "Do you see the ball ball, I have planted so much land!" And later, look at that big field, all tomatoes and sweet potato fields, am I very powerful?

The blue color on the ball of light is very dazzling, it is too excited, the voice is a little shaky, very powerful! How did you do it?! I was in retreat for more than four months.

Fang Li smiled, whispered to him briefly about the past few months, and then asked: Am I very powerful?

Very powerful. The ball of light really didn't expect so much to happen in just a few months, and I knew I didn't choose the wrong person!

Is that. Fang Li flicked his tail and asked him again, why haven't you recovered yet? Does it take your system that long to recover? Is your bug too big?

No. The consumption is too large and it will take a long time to recover. The ball of light dangled around him and said, "Since your side is developing smoothly, then I will continue to go to the retreat."

Fang Li's eyes widened suddenly, you came out for a while and retreated? Don't you give me ideas to talk to me or something?

You did a great job and exceeded my expectations. You're smart, just do what you want. The ball of light floated in front of his eyes, looking at so many people in the paddy fields, moreover, there are many people here now, and there are people to accompany you.

Of course I was smart, Fang Li was a little fluttering by it, but he didn't forget the previous suffering, and he complained a little.

Now there are more people, but you don't know that I was alone on earth for three months at that time, do you know how bored and lonely I am? No one speaks, and you go to retreat. Fortunately, a group of pirates came from behind, and Rong Min was also attracted.

Lightball said apologetically: Sorry, I really couldn't hold it at that time. So come out and see you when it's better.

Okay, forgive you. Fang Li waved his hand and generously forgave Qiu Qiu, since you are not well, continue to go to the retreat, and wait for the next time you come out again, and be surprised again.

Qiu Qiu: Thank you, if you need to find me in an emergency, you can call me through Little Green.

Okay, got it.

After that, the ball of light disappeared again.

Fang Li looked at it and sighed, what is the big bug in the system of Qiuqiu, it has not been repaired for so long, and his own cultivation has been restored to three times.

What are you muttering alone?

Rong Min came from the front, and he saw his small mouth open and closed, and he didn't know what to say.

Fang Li saw that it was Rong Ming, raised his head and said: I just sighed, there are many people with great strength, we estimate that we can throw it in two days, and it should be about the same after spending two days to move the seedlings.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Is it?

Of course! Uncle Marshal, do you want to go down and try?

As soon as he finished speaking, Rong Ming's phone rang, and he didn't avoid Fang Li and answered it directly.

Father.

Rong Min shouted, Fang Li raised his eyes and looked, inside was a man in his fifties, very majestic, with dragon horns on his head.

It can be seen that most of Rong Ming's appearance is inherited from his father, and the two are very similar.

In the light screen, Rong Ming's father snorted and asked: When did you have a son?

Yungming: What?

Fang Li also glanced at the light screen.

Rong Ming's father also saw Fang Li, frowned and said: How did I hear that old thing in the council tell me that you have a son outside? I also said that it was a four- or five-year-old child with white ears and a white tail, is it this one next to you?

Rong Ming: Fang Li: Rong Li glanced at Fang Li and explained:

This is Fang Li, not my son.

Rong Ming's father frowned: Really not?

Rong Min nodded, no, but you don't have to explain it to others.

Daddy Rongming: What do you mean?

It was that they were trying to deal with me and accidentally involved Fang Li. They were investigating Fang Li, and I let them mistake Fang Li for my son to divert their attention. Don't tell people, just let them continue to misunderstand.

Rong Ming's father understood, okay, I know. But he changed the conversation again, you are also 30, and personal lifelong events should also be considered.

Yung Ming: This is not urgent.

You are not in a hurry, your mother is anxious, her daughter-in-law and wife candidates have considered a lot, and she does not dare to tell you, so she urges me to tell you every day. If you don't want to, just go and tell your mother, don't bother me.

I know.

Hung up the phone, Rong Min looked down at the little guy who had been snickering around him, funny?

Fang Li burst out laughing, hahahahaha~~ Uncle Marshal, I didn't expect you to be urged to get married, so miserable~~hahaha~~~ Rong

Ming:

Chapter 40: Almost Wearing a Gang It

took two days, and everyone worked together to throw all the rice seedlings. It took another two days to remove the density and fill the leaks, and then divide the rice fields into pieces, leaving passages for people to walk in between.

The last man went up to the ridge and planted the last seedling in his hand into the vacancy.

Nailed it!

Wow! Call it a day!

Everyone was still covered with mud on their hands and legs, and they were all standing on the ridges.

The hundreds of acres of paddy fields in front of me are neatly distributed piece by piece, and the tender green seedlings stand in the field dotted, and the beads swing in the wind, which is particularly beautiful.

Everyone here watched this land that had nothing changed day by day, and they had their important participation in the process, and they made the scene in front of them with their own hands.

I go, I feel so satisfied what's going on?

I was also a little touched.

We planted it, and I didn't expect to feel a sense of happiness when I farmed.

Seven-foot men, they didn't shed tears when they went into battle, but now when they see this rice field, they all feel moved and proud in their hearts.

Wasteland becomes fertile land.

There is a sense of accomplishment.

After watching for a while, everyone packed up their tools and went to the drain to clean it.

Fang Li also sighed with emotion, standing on the edge of the field for a long time, waiting for the others to leave, he turned back and saw that Qin Xingyu and Shen Qin were still studying on the side of the field, and the two were still discussing something, while taking pictures and recording with light brains.

Sister Xiaoqin, brother Xingyu, is gone.

Shen Qin turned around and replied, "Okay, come right away."

Qin Xingyu and they are very busy, every morning, noon and evening, thunder can not move to go to the field to see again, observe the growth, measure temperature, humidity, very detailed record of tomatoes and sweet potatoes at each stage of the change.

For example, Li Duqin.

Even every day when they started work, they also had to go to observe, just to record Fang Li's words.

上一章:分卷(44)下一章:分卷(46)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 409 20
"Rias you need to welcome him with open arms". "What happened to him"? "His clan was slaughtered by a rouge supernatural entity. He is the last of h...
213K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...
73.9K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...