✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

44

449 10 0
ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(44)

Volume(44)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (43).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (45).

Fang Li looked at the sky, and the formation was done!

It's okay, Uncle Marshal. He sat down on the faucet with all his strength and could go down.

The two descended to the ground.

The soldiers gathered around and asked when they heard Zhixian: Xiao Li, how is it? Was it successful?

Fang Li nodded: Successful, with this as the center of the circle, you can no longer wear protective armor within a radius of 8,000 meters.

Wen Zhixian's eyes widened, 3,000 meters more than you predicted before?

Fang Li: Well, my powers have increased.

Is it really possible to wear protective armor? I'll try. A warrior immediately put away his protective armor.

Wen Zhixian handed him an instrument, and the warrior took it and measured it.

Hey, the data is really a normal range value! Dr. Wen, look.

Wen Zhixian probe looked at it, it was a normal value, and you didn't need to wear protective clothing.

Suddenly, all the warriors' eyes turned to Fang Li.

My God, little Fang Li, you are too powerful! How the hell is this done?!

I'll go, this power is too awesome!

Fang Li smiled and said to Wen Zhixian: Brother Zhixian, please take the warrior brothers to test the margin, okay? I'm a little tired.

OK, you can. Wen Zhixian gladly answered.

Rong Min watched the little guy walk a little stumbling, picked him up, overused the power?

Fang Li was lying on Rong Ming's shoulder, a little out of strength, well, I really want to sleep now, Uncle Marshal, trouble you to send me back.

Well, you sleep.

Chapter 39: I heard you have a son?

Fang Li slept from noon until the next morning, slept in the dark, and woke up with an empty stomach and screaming.

After washing, he walked out of the room.

The uncles had gone to work, and he went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

The uncle in the kitchen was cleaning up the dishes and chopsticks for breakfast, saw him awake, and quickly greeted: Boss, are you up? If you're hungry, there's food left in the incubator, and you go and sit outside, and I'll bring it to you.

Saying that, the uncle put down the rag in his hand, washed his hands, and went to the incubator to serve food.

Well, thank you uncle.

Fang Li walked out and sat down in the restaurant, after a while, Jing Hao came back from outside, and he was very happy to see him awake, Xiao Li, are you awake? Are you okay? Has there been a little recovery?

Well, enough sleep. Fang Li touched his stomach, yesterday's sense of detachment was gone, and now he feels weak, but because he is hungry, his stomach is so hungry.

Here comes, here comes the food. I didn't eat lunch or dinner yesterday, so I'm not hungry, so let's eat. The uncle put breakfast in front of Fang Li.

Fang Li took it, picked up the chopsticks and ate it, thank you uncle.

After a few minutes, the uncle brought out a bowl of steaming egg custard, it was just made, there were two eggs not cooked last time, you love this, eat it quickly.

Wow, I like it, thank you uncle. Fang Li ate happily.

Jing Hao sat next to him and accompanied him, and said to him: Dr. Wen came to you and said that the margin was measured, which was similar to what you estimated, and the height was almost 20,000 meters.

Is it? I count about that much. Fang Li swallowed a mouthful of custard with a satisfied look on his face.

Also, Jing Hao continued, Uncle Marshal came once last night, and he also came once in the morning, seeing that you didn't wake up, and left again.

Fang Li looked up and asked, "Is he looking for me?"

I don't know, I didn't say. Jing Hao shook his head.

Then I'll give him a call. Fang Li dialed the phone while eating.

It was quickly connected over there, and it looked like it was in a conference room.

When Rong Min saw him, he pulled a smile on his lips, Fang Li, woke up? How is the body?

Well, much better. Fang Li swallowed the food in his mouth and asked, Uncle Marshal, are you looking for me?

It's okay, just see if you wake up.

Oh, wake up.

Then you eat, I hang.

Good.

Wait a minute! I have something!

Fang Li was about to hang, but a figure over there pounced, and Fang Li looked up and saw that it was Professor Xie.

He raised a smile and called sweetly, Grandpa Xie.

Hey, Xiao Fangli, are you awake? Still eating? Hungry, right? Professor Xie saw that Fang Li was still eating, and forgot about himself for a while.

Well, starve me. Fang Li smiled and asked, Grandpa Xie, what are you looking for me for?

Oh yes, can you come over after eating? We're in the conference room, there's a plan we're not sure about, can you come and help us take a look?

All right.

After eating, Jing Hao went to class, and Fang Li and Chu Cheng took a leave of absence and went to the warship.

When he stepped out of the spaceship, he saw that the soldiers of the military department had put away their protective armor, and when some soldiers saw him, they all gave him a thumbs up and asked a bunch of questions.

Xiao Fangli, are you awake? You're so good, how did you get this thing?

yes, I want to know too. It's great not to wear protective armor!

Fang Li looked at everyone, put his small hands behind his back, raised his head, and said with a smile while walking towards the warship: Of course, it is with my powers.

I just asked, what kind of power is this, how can it be so large-scale?

It's a spell! Fang Li couldn't say that, so he had to say: "Brother, Uncle Marshal is looking for me, I'm going to a meeting, I'm going to be late."

As soon as they heard that the marshal was looking for him, the fighters immediately stopped pestering.

You go, go.

Or the marshal is easy to use. Fang Li sighed with emotion, got on the warship, and received countless thumbs and praise along the way.

Fang Li was in a beautiful mood, humming a small song and wagging his tail into the conference room.

In the conference room, a group of experts gathered around the figure in the center of the table and watched, but did not speak.

Uncle Marshal. Fang Li exclaimed, raised his chin to that side, and asked him, what are they doing?

Rong Min looked him up and down for a while, saw that he was in good spirits, and asked: "Really recovered?"

Fang Li shook his head, his powers had not recovered so quickly, and he had to cultivate for two days.

Professor Hu and they all looked over when they heard Fang Li's voice.

Xiao Fang Li, are you all right? I heard that you were tired and fainted yesterday to get the one in the sky. Grandpa Hu came over and grabbed his shoulders and looked back and forth for a while.

Fang Li's heart warmed, let him check, it's okay, Grandpa Hu, I'm fine.

Professor Xie also came over and looked at it for a while, well, it looked quite spirited.

Fang Li smiled at him and asked, "Grandpa Xie, what did you just do?"

We have two plans, we can't determine it now, just for you to help us see.

Professor Xie pulled Fang Li to the table, and also carried him to the chair to stand, pointing to the two schemes in the light screen on the table, which one is better?

Several other experts saw Professor Xie asking for Fang Li's opinion, and no one questioned it.

After all, Fang Li not only clearly drew the earth's seismic zone before, but also listed so many earth plants, and yesterday, they also saw with their own eyes that Fang Li made this area into a radiation-proof area.

It turns out that Fang Li may really know much better than them when it comes to the earth.

Several people stared at Fang Li, wanting to see which option he would choose in the end.

Rong Min also stood up.

Fang Li looked at the next two design drawings, pointed to the building at the foot of one of the mountains in Plan A and asked: This is the training hall?

Right. Professor Hu replied.

Fang Li frowned, there is no way to build things here, it has to be empty.

Why?

Fang Li asked them suspiciously: I remember it was a low-lying land, it used to be a small lake, didn't you see it?

I saw it, but now there is no water there. Professor Hu also wondered, there is no water, there is no problem.

There will be later. Fang Li said.

Everyone looked at him, a little puzzled.

Fang Li drew a line on the map with his finger and said: This is a riverbed, and similarly, no buildings can be built on this riverbed, so in another plan, this building cannot be built here. You've got to redesign.

Everyone turned their headsLook at Rong Ming.

Rong Min thought for a moment and asked: When you talk about restoring the earth's environment, you don't just mean greening, but also rivers and climate? Is it to restore everything involved?

Fang Li nodded, yes, when I plant the earth full of trees, the climate will also be affected, and after there is precipitation, the rivers will also recover, and these riverbeds will be useful at that time.

Professor Hu, they were all confused and shocked, you said you want to plant the earth full of trees?!

Fang Li nodded, yes.

Professor Hu, they stayed.

This project is so big that they didn't expect a child to have such an ideal.

They thought that Fang Li was all kinds of tomatoes and made money by the way, but what he said was to restore the earth's environment.

The eyes of a group of old men looking at Fang Li changed.

Fang Li didn't care what they were thinking, he turned to Rong Min and said: Uncle Marshal, you can't build on the old site of the riverbed and lake, otherwise you will have to demolish it at that time.

I got it, I asked them to redesign. Rong Min nodded, and asked him again, what else needs attention, you can take a look.

Fang Li looked at it again, and there was nothing wrong with the rest.

After showing them the drawings, Fang Li hurriedly went back to the management class.

Chu Cheng will go back in two days, and he has to take advantage of these last two days to learn more.

After the class, Fang Li asked: Uncle Chu, if there is a management problem in the future, can I still ask you?

Yes, you can always ask. Chu Cheng replied that he still liked Fang Li, the child was smart and sensible, he understood many things at one point, and he was a very good student.

That's great! Thank you, Uncle Chu. Fang Li sincerely thanked Chu Cheng, taught him a lot of management knowledge, a lot of experience, and told him many examples, so that he knew how to deal with things in the future.

In the evening, Chu Xinxue arrived with the spacecraft that sent materials from the military department.

Fang Li is very happy to see her, sister Xinxue, welcome to Earth.

Thank you. Chu Xinxue just got off the spaceship, saw Fang Li himself, blinked, and said, you yourself look cuter than in the video.

Fang Li shook his tail and said sweetly: Sister Xinxue is also more beautiful and beautiful than in the video, especially your dragon horn horn, it's so cute.

Chu Xinxue touched her dragon horns and laughed, just you say cute, my mother said that my horns grow too far back, and they all grow a little closer to the forehead.

It looks good this way. Fang Li said.

The two talked for a while, and then Chu Xinxue looked at Chu Cheng behind and shouted: "Little uncle."

Well. Put your bags away and go to see the patriarch. Chu Cheng said.

Good.

Fang Li blinked, I'll take you.

All right. Chu Xinxue looked at everyone and wondered, why didn't everyone wear protective clothing, I wanted to wear it just now, and the soldier also told me that I didn't need to wear it.

Fang Li pointed to the sky and smiled: Because there is a protective cover against radiation.

Chu Xinxue looked up at the sky, protective cover?

Well.

Xiao Li did it with his powers. Chu Cheng explained it to her.

Chu Xinxue suddenly looked at Fang Li with wide eyes, did you?

Fang Li nodded.

You're awesome too!

It's okay.

After putting away the luggage, Fang Li took Chu Xinxue to see Rong Ming, who just came out after the meeting.

Uncle Marshal, sister Xinxue has arrived.

Rong Min stopped and turned around.

Chu Xinxue bent slightly respectfully: Patriarch.

Yung: Hmm. Since you are here, work hard.

Chu Xinxue: Yes.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, and then at Chu Xinxue, both of them were so serious.

Seeing that the two had nothing to say, Fang Li asked again, Uncle Marshal, have you done the design draft?

The corner of Rong Ming's lips hooked, well, adjusted it, do you want to take a look?

All right.

Rong Min opened the drawing to show him, is there any problem?

Fang Li has seen it one by one, no problem, it's good. Uncle Marshal, we are going to harvest sweet potatoes tomorrow, do you want to come and see?

Can I collect it?

Yes, now the uncles are cutting sweet potato vines, and they can dig tomorrow morning. By the way, that sweet potato vine, uncle marshal, you let people collect it, stir-fry and eat it if it is tender, and other leaves can be juiced for people in the period of mental disorders, which is also useful. The rest of the vine is given back to me, and I can use it to make green fertilizer.

Okay, I'll tell them to deal with it, and you tell them how. Are you good enough?

Enough, there are a lot of warrior brothers helping me. Then I'll go over first.

Go ahead. Rong Min reached out and rubbed his head, and a smile naturally appeared on his lips.

Chu Xinxue was taken aback, was their patriarch so gentle with children? How come you've never seen it before?

When Fang Li and Chu Xinxue went back, Chu Xinxue asked Fang Li, Xiao Li, aren't you afraid of our patriarch?

Fang Li wondered, why should he be afraid of him? Uncle Marshal is very good.

Chu Xinxue: The children in our clan did not dare to speak when they saw him.

Is that so? Fang Li scratched his ears, but I didn't think he was terrible.

Maybe you're not afraid.

Subsequently, what surprised Chu Xinxue was much better, it turned out that Fang Li planted crops from the ancient earth, or fruits that could cure mental disorders and headaches, no wonder he was cooperating with the military department; He was also a plantation consultant to the military department, and the patriarchs had to listen to his advice when they built a base.

No wonder Xiao Shu tried his best to persuade her to come over, it was indeed very promising.

In the evening, she ate a delicacy that she had never eaten in her life, so delicious that she stomped her foot, just rushed this delicacy, and she didn't regret coming to Earth!

Chu Xinxue came at the right time, Chu Cheng was about to leave the next day, and he told her what to do next in the evening, stage by stage perfect, much more comprehensive than Fang Li.

Fang Li took the opportunity to follow and learn again.

When Chu Cheng left, Fang Li prepared a basket of tomatoes and a basket of sweet potatoes for him to bring back.

Fang Li looked at Chu Cheng and said, "I will send you a basket every month in the future."

上一章:分卷(43)下一章:分卷(45)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

216K 7.6K 27
「𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧」❝ I'll do it all over again ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...
228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...
19.7K 662 29
𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟🌛 @ 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 these jschlatt edits on my fyp ??? i think i get it 💬 172 ♻️ 488 🤍 9133 replies ... @ 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 y...
✓ The Small Universe of the End of the World Seokmin

Научная фантастика

70.7K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...