✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

32

481 12 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(32)

Volume(32)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (31).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (33).

Well, I'll let him go directly to the warehouse, you go to the door and wait. Rong Ming answered, and asked, how much was picked?

Fang Li said mischievously: You guess?

Rong Min smiled and said: More than last time?

Fang Li laughed out loud and very proudly revealed the answer: 18 baskets!

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Not bad.

Fang Li asked him while walking towards the warehouse: Uncle Marshal, what are you doing?

Yung: Meeting.

Fang Li blinked, oh, then you continue, don't bother you.

Yung: Hmm.

Wait Uncle Marshal!

What the?

In the evening, I will give a welcome banquet to my uncles, and I have to thank my brothers who helped me open the land, as well as Grandpa Hu. You and Brother Xia Yang and Brother Xiaohei will come over for dinner together in the evening."

Rong Ming smiled and said: Yes.

Can I apply for a secondment from the head chef, Uncle Lee?

Okay, I'll tell him.

Thank you, Uncle Marshal, it's really okay now, remember to come over for dinner."

Good.

After hanging up the phone, Rong Min called the buyer and Uncle Li again.

The subordinate officers below, you look at me, I look at you, their eyes are full of gossip and curiosity.

When did the marshal be so gentle and patient.

Don't dare to think, don't dare to think.

Only Lao Xue and Xia Yang, who had seen it, were very calm, and Lao Xue was very happy to say to Xia Yang: There is a big meal in the evening.

Xia Yang nodded, looking forward to it.

The head of the logistics section who had just arrived beside Lao Xue asked: What kind of meal? Take me one?

Old Xue glanced at him, you didn't dig the ground again, and you still want to rub a big meal? Beautiful you.

The chief of the logistics section glared and bullied me as a newcomer.

Rong Min finished the call, his face became serious in seconds, okay, continue.

Only then did everyone restrain their smiles and continue the meeting.

The buyer was busy on another warship, and received a call from the marshal saying that Fang Li wanted to sell tomatoes, and hurriedly ran back at a speed of 100 meters.

Opening the door, he opened the weighing system, Xiao Fang Li, how many are there?

18 baskets. Fang Li said with a smile.

Buyer's surprise: Wow, so much!

After weighing the basket one by one, remove the weight of the basket, there are still 2158 pounds.

The buyer made the electronic receipt and took the pen to Fang Li to sign.

Fang Li looked at the 2,158,000.00 star coins above and said, "Brother, you miscalculated, there are not so many.

The buyer said: That's right, the unit price is 1000, 2158 jin, which is so much.

Fang Li pointed to the unit price, this time the unit price was 950 a catty, and said yes to Uncle Marshal, in order to thank Uncle Marshal for helping me with the preferential price.

The buyer scratched his head, the marshal did not tell me.

You wait, I'll call him. Fang Li dialed over again.

Rong Min connected: sold out?

Fang Li shook his head: Uncle Marshal, didn't you tell your brother that this time it would be converted according to the ninety-five? He didn't even know.

Rong Min was silent for a while, then laughed again, and said to the buyer: Yes, this time it is calculated according to the ninety-five conversion, and the unit price of the third batch is calculated as 1050.

The buyer was confused, and did not know what other agreements there were between the marshal and Xiao Fangli, but just listen to the marshal, and he replied: Yes.

He changed the price and total amount, totalling S$2,050,100.00.

Fang Li signed and then showed him his account.

The buyer turned the account very quickly.

Fang Li looked at the newly added 2.05 million star coins on the account, and smiled tightly.

You can buy another cultivator, and a lot of fertilizer and sprinkler equipment!

Fang Li pulled Jing Hao out and walked away, Jing Hao asked Fang Li in a low voice: Are tomatoes sold so expensive?

Fang Li also whispered to him the business experience: Brother Xiao Hao, our tomatoes are unique in the whole interstellar. Everything in the world is rare. And our tomatoes can also treat mental disorders, which are even more scarce. 1000 pounds is not expensive, even if 2000 pounds, someone will still buy it.

Jing Hao was shocked: Two or two thousand one catties?

Right. In the future, when we sell to the outside market, the price will definitely be much more expensive than 1000, and 2000 pounds is completely OK. Do you know why I only sell 1000 to uncle marshal them?

Jing Hao thought about it, because Uncle Marshal helped you?

Fang Li nodded, this is only one aspect, the second is that the people in the army protect their homes and defend the country, they are very great, we will sell their conscience price, let them suffer less. The third is that I cooperate with Uncle Marshal and them now, they will be the force behind me, and in the future, if others want to bully me, I will weigh my relationship with Uncle Marshal. Let them build a base on the earth is the same reason, with them, no one dares to easily come to us to make trouble.

When Jing Hao heard this, he was shocked, Xiao Li, you are so powerful, you can think so much.

Fang Li blinked, took Jing Hao's hand and said: Brother Xiaohao, society is very complicated, we are all still children, and others will easily get bad when they see us and think we are bullied. Uncle Marshal They are military men and are more upright, but the people outside will not be all people like Uncle Marshal, you think about the smelly boar that bullied you, is it very bad?

Jing Hao thought of the person who bullied him, pursed his lips and nodded: "Hmm."

So, let's get stronger ourselves. In addition to this, look for strong allies.

Jing Hao asked: Like Uncle Marshal?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, just like Uncle Marshal. When you meet a good partner like him, you can be trustworthy, the price is cheaper, and the profit is quick to sell. Friends and allies should pay attention to exchanges and mutual benefit, so that they can be long-term. But people outside, we can't suffer losses, how much to sell and how much to sell, you know.

Well, I see. Jing Hao nodded, how realistic and cruel the society was, he had already tasted it a few years ago.

Fang Li seemed to understand a little and was a little relieved to see him.

His idea is very simple, for Jing Hao, although he has always called him Xiao Hao's brother, after all, he is 18-year-old Fang Li in his heart, and he has always treated Jing Hao as a younger brother, so he has the heart to teach him something, so as not to suffer losses in the future.

The two went to Grandpa Xie's lab to see the tomatoes and sweet potato seedlings in their trough.

Fang Li was surprised: It's already slowing down, it's quite fast.

Professor Xie smiled and said, "It's okay here."

And others? Fang Li asked.

Professor Xie nodded: Here, there are different control groups, and the one just now is planted with soil in your field. This side is with the soil dug casually outside, you see, two days have died. And the soil we brought from other planets, which has not yet passed the slow seedling period, Yandada.

Fang Li was not surprised by this result, the earth species is still more suitable for the earth species.

After turning around, Fang Li was about to leave, Professor Xie grabbed him, why are you going? I haven't finished reading it yet.

Fang Li: Go back and prepare dinner. Haven't you read it all?

And tomato seeds, we are cultivating, germinating, you come and see. Professor Xie was like getting a baby and was eager to show it to others, pulling Fang Li to see his baby germ.

Fang Li was helpless, stood on the chair and bent over to look at the petri dish, the tomato seeds in it did emit a little white germ, and they just sprouted a little.

Pretty good. Grandpa Xie, you want to record a growth cycle, don't you? Fang Li asked.

Professor Xie nodded: Yes, this is a must.

Then I suggest that you transplant two plants and plant them in the field I opened outside, which is more accurate. You can also make a control group to see the difference.

Professor Xie's surprise: You put me in your field to do experiments?

Okay, how about I give you a small piece of land dedicated to your experiments? I will also answer any other questions you have.

That's great! Professor Xie clapped happily.

Fang Li said again: At that time, give me a copy of your experimental record, okay?

Professor Xie wondered: What do you want that for?

Fang Li said: Organize it into a planting manual and send it to the new employees when the time comes. I'm too lazy to sort it out myself. You can also create a database, there is too little knowledge about the earth.

Would you like to share your experience in cultivating species on Earth? Professor Xie asked in surprise.

Fang Li nodded: Of course, in the future, when the earth's ecology recovers a little, it is slightly more suitable for survival, and the conditions are ripe, so you can let others also farm. The earth is so big, I can't plant it alone, but the power of the people is enormous.

Fang Li wanted to get more people involved to help him share the pressure of greening the earth, but in Professor Xie's eyes, he had already seen Fang Li's broad mind as a scientist.

Professor Xie cautiously agreed: Okay, I will report the results of the experiment to you.

That's great, thank you, Grandpa Xie. Fang Li jumped off the chair and said very happily, then let's go back first, you remember to come over for dinner later.

Fang Li pulled Jing Hao to find Uncle Li again, and the three of them returned to the spaceship together, plus the invited cooks and uncles, and began to prepare dinner together.

The uncles looked at the ingredients that Fang Li kept taking out, not only vegetables and fruits, but also animals?

They were all unseen, they were not only shocked, but still shocked.

Their boss, looks only a few years old, but it's so powerful, it's amazing!

About a dozen people were busy under Fang Li's command, and the fragrance wafting from the kitchen made the soldiers hungry for a long time, and as soon as it was dark, they came to this spaceship.

Xiao Fang Li, what did you make delicious? I've been hungry all afternoon.

That is, the saliva is all dry.

Fang Li giggled, wait a little longer, oh, 15 minutes.

As soon as he turned around, he saw Rong Min and Xia Yang also coming, surprised, Uncle Marshal, brother Xia Yang, you have arrived, I thought you were too busy to catch the banquet.

The corner of Rong Ming's lips hooked, well, just finished. You come with me.

Fang Li followed him to an empty cabin and asked curiously, "What's the matter?"

Rong Min clicked on the light brain, brought up a picture, and got it done.

Fang Li leaned over and took a closer look, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a business license, and the name of the company on it said Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd.

Did it down?! So fast!

Rong Min sent him these pictures and replied, well, the earth belongs to the central region, and can be handled directly on a neighboring planet, and taxes and social security are also done, and you can operate directly online in the future. He will bring the relevant documents and electronic seal keys tomorrow, and you can consult him if you have any questions, such as how to operate on the Internet, how to file taxes, how to pay social security, etc.

Okay, okay, thank you Uncle Marshal. Fang Li looked at the business license, so excited that he wanted to whine, there is a company!

The kitchen meals are ready and laid out one by one, including the last sour and spicy shredded potatoes, sweet potato leaves and braised fish, as well as chestnut stewed chicken, stir-fried yellow eel slices, spicy shrimp, eggplant roasted beans and patted cucumbers, and a glass of tomato juice for each person.

Everyone sat around several tables, unable to take their eyes off the dishes on the table.

It's so fragrant, it's delicious when you look at it

Fang Li stood on a chair, holding tomato juice in his hand, and said: Grandpa Hu, Grandpa Xie, uncles, brothers and sisters, preparing this dinner today is mainly for three things. The first is to thank Grandpa Hu, Grandpa Xie, and my brothers and sisters for helping me take care of the work in the field during my absence, and also helped me open so many fields, thank you!

Fang Li bowed and won a round of applause from everyone.

After a pause, Fang Li continued: "Second, it is to welcome Uncle Li Wei and Uncle Baogang from Planet T28, welcome you to Earth, and hope you can work and live happily here!"

Li Wei laughed heartily.

And the third is, thanks to Uncle Marshal, I have a company! Cheers!

Cheers!

Fang Li drank a mouthful of tomato juice, waved his little hand, everyone ate it, eat it casually!

Just wait for your words! Xiao Hei roared below.

Everyone laughed and ate!

My mother, what kind of meat is this, the thief is delicious!

Woo-hoo, it's so delicious that I want to cry.

While they were eating meat, far away in the underground laboratory of the military headquarters of planet T22, a tall man in a white coat with a handsome face was holding a silver bracelet and frowning.

Rong Min said that this bracelet has the effect of radiation protection and temperature control, but he studied it for several days, but found nothing, and even the material of this bracelet did not study what it was.

A young man next to him saw that the teacher had been looking at the bracelet for an hour, and he couldn't help but persuade.

The teacher, the marshal said that this is owned by a person on the earth, and when they wear it on the earth, it does have the effect of radiation protection and temperature control, I confirmed with the people over there. How about we go to Earth? Maybe there will be a breakthrough?

The handsome man glanced at him, muttered in a deep voice, and said: Go and prepare, and leave tomorrow.

Be.

Chapter 31: I Want to Meet Him The party on the

spaceship was complete, with no food left, clean plates, and sweeping away the soup residue.

A real meal.

I've never eaten anything so delicious in my life!

Xiao Fangli, you took me in.

And I still have me, and I'm willing to dig the ground every day.

Fang Li looked at this group of warriors and said with a smile: "I can't ask for it, but Uncle Marshal is right behind you, will he release people?"

Speaking of Rong Ming, everyone turned their heads in horror and found that Rong Min was talking to Professor Xie, and they didn't hear them at all, so they patted their chests and breathed a sigh of relief.

Startle me, little Fang Li, you learned badly.

Fang Li laughed.

Everyone was well fed and drunk, and helped clean up before leaving.

Rong Min and Xia Yang also went back, and heard that there was still an expert meeting, so Grandpa Hu also left together.

Fang Li originally wanted to tell the uncles, but found that many of them were calling home, and their eyebrows danced and said how delicious they had eaten just now, which made their families envious.

Fang Li smiled and found Li Wei who did not call, Uncle Dawei, I will go to the field with brother Xiaohao, trouble you to tell everyone later, our start time is 7:0011:00 in the morning and 3:006:30 in the afternoon. Tomorrow morning we're going to start planting tomatoes and sweet potatoes, so you don't get late.

Okay, I'll tell them.

Li Wei scratched his head and said, Boss, do you want to be earlier in the morning? I saw that the temperature here is very high after ten o'clock in the afternoon, and if you plant something, the temperature is too high and it is not good, it is easy to die, and you have to plant it all in the morning.

上一章:分卷(31)下一章:分卷(33)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
212K 4.9K 178
Author: Xuanyi 2021-02-04 [Wearing books, powers, systems, upgrading flow, fighting zombies, cool text] In an elevator accident, Ouyang Xu died. How...
210K 3.9K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...