golden | d.ricciardo

By nocturnalwriter22

»»----- ★ -----«« her the new pr manager of his team catches his attention and him doing everything he can fo... More

welcome
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

ten

1.7K 39 4
By nocturnalwriter22

X. Canceled

AUSTRALIA: April 2023

Clara groaned as she walked back at the hotel she was staying at. She had called the front desk if she could stay in the same room for a few more nights seeing as her flight got canceled because of an impending storm.

She was a bit annoyed so when she was walking to the elevator, she did not notice Daniel walking out. But he noticed her. He saw the angry look on her face, but also the way her shoulders sagged.

"Whoa, Clara. What are you still doing here?" His voice caught her attention. She turned to him, a deep frown on her face. One that made Daniel worried, what happened to the few hours the team parted?

"Oh, hey Daniel. Sorry, I'm a bit out of it. My flight got canceled and I had to call the hotel and I am really not a fan of storms-" Clara knew she was rambling and she was embarrassed but she could care less. She was frustrated and Daniel clearly saw that. No need to fake it now.

"Whoa calm down Clara. Breathe first. How about you come with me-" Daniel was now rambling but Clara did not let him finish.

"What do you mean Daniel?" Clara was confused, frustrated, and tired. She did not need Daniel making it harder for her.

"Relax. Not like that, staying at a hotel can be nerve wracking at itself, but with a storm and in a foreign place, it would be calmer for you to stay with someone you know. If you want."

Clara stared at him, this made him feel cautious and patted his face. "Uh- is there something on my face?" "No."

"Then why are you staring?" Clara pursed her lips and frowned, "You're willing to invite me to your home?" She asked.

Daniel furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't ask something bad did he? "Isn't that a bit, unprofessional?" she asked.

His heart broke, and she saw that. That way his lips frowned, his eyes looking at the ground and a sigh escaping his lips. She didn't mean to, she just didn't want to over step boundaries.

"I thought we were more than co-workers Lara..." he mumbled. Her heart ached, hearing that nickname . "What do you mean Danny?"

His head snapped up to look at her. She called me Danny. "We're friends right?" She gulped but nodded. A small smile appearing on his face, "Then please, I offer my house to my friend."

TWITTER:

@maxvers: that looks familiar

@kinderjoy: since when did danny ric have girls?

          @honeybadger.: since before you were born

@lightningmcharles: but that's not you though...

           @trip0d: why are you an idiot?

           @lightningmcharles: I wasn't the one who wore a suit at a waterpark

@kinderjoy: since when did you have a lara?

            @honeybadger.: I never said she was mine?????

            @kinderjoy: you didn't have to

@maxvers: so that's why you're not home yet huh

             @lavenderlars: btch you left me

             @maxvers: keep her there @honeybadger.

             @honeybadger.: gladly.

@maxvers: feel my pain

             @lavenderlars: you really don't have anything to do than stalk danny, don't you?

             @maxvers: oh because I just love seeing how my best friend and friend fall for each other

             @lavenderlars: klootzak.

@kinderjoy: never. Never trust his choices.

            @yukino: you'll regret it. Believe me, I almost got eaten by a shark

@maxvers: this is what you get for living with him

            @lightningmcharles: live with him?!

            @lavenderlars: TEMPORARILY.

            @kinderjoy: you gotta break him like that? Sucks to be danny ric.

@honeybadger.: real nice. You guys are great friends.

@maxvers: not gonna get along my ass

             @lavenderlars: shut up.

@honeybadger.: YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T POST IT

              @lavenderlars: stop screaming in real life

@lewisvuitton: is no one going to ask why he's on the floor

               @maxvers: he deserves the floor

               @lavenderlars: don't ask

@maxvers: you look weird here maeve

             @honeybadger.: I think she looks great!

             @kinderjoy: nah, I think clara looks hideous here

@lavenderlars: I'm deleting this.

              @honeybadger.: and yet you have it as your wallpaper?????

              @lavenderlars: YOU SET THAT UP!

              @kinderjoy: someone tell clara she can just change it?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 480 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her the other half of the alpine f1 team find herself in a predicament that changes the course of her life and him the other half o...
14.5K 791 8
[𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭] "You should get back on the track, I know you have a lot of things to do, don't waste your time on m...
733K 6.1K 64
Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are more than welcome to message me with id...
357K 4.5K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021