one

I. PR Manager Work

QATAR: October 2023

Daniel can't remember what he was dreaming about. All he could process at that moment was the feeling of his head throbbing as the sound of his phone ringing and the knocking on the door pulled him out of his sleep.

He tried to ignore it, putting the pillow over his face. Doing his best to tune out the sound. But the ringing and knocking got louder. Sighing, he slowly opened his eyes in defeat. Squinting at the sun light seeping through the blinds of his hotel room.

Reaching for his phone that was somewhere on his bed, he answered the call. Not bothering on looking at the caller ID. He didn't have to say anything, the familiar scoffing made his lips turn up into a smirk.

"Are you ever going to answer the door Daniel?" the voice from the other side of the phone said. Daniel hummed, "Please Clara, my head feels like its breaking." "Open the door." Clearly, she wasn't taking a no as an answer, he stood up and walked to the door.

The moment he opened the door, he smiled at the sight of his PR Manager standing there. Clara Maeve pursed her lips as she hung up the phone. She nodded inside his room and he moved to the side. Following after her after closing the door, Daniel already knew what would happen next.

Daniel sat on the sofa staring at her who was staring back at him. She had yet to say anything but she was clearly stressed and worried. "Please calm down Clara." he said, trying his best to calm him down. But she shook her head and sent him a look, "I won't. Do you know how hard it is to clean up after yours and Max's mess last night. It's driving me insane." she stated the obvious.

The Redbull drivers had went out to celebrate that night which meant there was some drinking, which led to amounts of social media posts both from the group and the fans that were at the same bar as them.

"Yes well if you just relaxed for now like what I have been telling you then you wouldn't be." Daniel said, pointing out the obvious. His words made Clara stop. She turned to face him, giving him her full attention, "I'm just being your PR Manager Daniel."