thirty-two

XXXII. Daniel's Plan

SINGAPORE: September 2023

TWITTER:
(Do not mind the year of the date, my editing site would not let me change it lol)

TWITTER:(Do not mind the year of the date, my editing site would not let me change it lol)

Max did not expect what was happening in front of him

Max did not expect what was happening in front of him. He knew Daniel had a plan but not like this. Not this.

The said Australian driver walked to Christian with determination in mind. He had practiced what he was about to say all night. When he saw the tweets that Clara was at the same place, and with Max's and the other drivers (even Mia's), he felt helpless.

She was right there and he didn't see. She was literally across him. He felt stupid, but that was about to end. He will not let the universe pass them by again.

That was why, before free practice 1 started, Daniel decided on going to his team principal, wanting to end the chase right there. And that worried Max.

"Daniel what can I do for you?" It was as if Christian knew what was about to happen. It was as if he expected it with how calm he is. Daniel let out a breath, "I want Clara back."

"That's not how it works-" "Everyone does. Max, the team, the PR staff. The team is better with her here, she does her job smoothly. She brought out the best out of this team and we believe that it isn't too late. Bring her back."

Christian stared at him, "Is it for the team or for you?" Daniel clenched his jaw, "Don't make me into a fool Daniel. I can see it, all of us do. It was you two who didn't see it. Don't put the blame on the legalities."

Max's jaw dropped at the words Daniel replied to the man, "Then I'll leave."

"What?"

"You don't want Clara here? Then clearly you don't see talent. It wouldn't be long until you'll see past me too." Daniel said.

That shocked everyone. Everyone that could hear, Daniel was willing to let go of his seat for Clara.

Daniel hummed and crossed his arms, "What will it be? Me and Clara or nothing at all?"