you're mine! (Minsung)

由 simplov143

When the heir of mafia and a secret agent meets and it all went smooth till the tables flip? What would happe... 更多

Notice
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five

Chapter seventeen

431 13 2
由 simplov143

Minho's POV

I turned on the music to ease the tension in the atmosphere as from the moment we started driving three of us spoke nothing. I don't know what Jisung is feeling about Hae-ra being with us because he's having an unreadable expression and as for Hae-ra she's asleep. No wonder why it's quiet.

"Jisung?" I called out. "Hmm I know what you're going to say, It's fine we can deal with this case after our case is done." He said make me calm down a little. "Thank you" I said while turning towards the window to watch the view. It's already been two hours and we're still on the road. "How long will it take for us to reach there?" I asked still looking outside. "I don't know, it might be like another one or two hours" he said while focusing on the road.
~
"Minho wake up" I heard the voice of Hae-ra. I opened my eyes to see her staring at me. "We're here" she said backing away. I got out of the car and and jisung was already out. "Welcome to my house" jisung said while guiding us inside. "Hyung" Jisung spoke as we all saw a guy who looks like he's in his mid thirties.

"Hello guys I'm Jungho" he introduced himself as we all did the same. And right after I introduced myself Jungho started speaking with a chuckle. "Oh! So this is the boy boy that made jisung cry for a week" Jungho looked at me up and down. "He's worth the cry" he added while smiling.

I let out a breath which I didn't even know I was holding. "I have prepared you guys rooms for each" Jungho said. "As for jisung,he can use his old room... and yeah jisung show them the way" Jungho said to to jisung. "We have a problem" jisung said with a serious voice. What problem? "You have an extra guest and in here there's only 8 rooms here" Jisung said again. I saw that Hae-ra who was beside me opened her mouth to speak about to speak so I hurriedly said.

"I'll stay with Jisung... then you have a remaining room... so the problem solved" I smiled looking at Jisung. "What was that guy talking about when we entered" Hae-ra whispered to me. I just ignored her. "Jisung shall we go to the room?" I said walking towards Jisung who nodded his head.

"Guys follow me this way" Jisung said climbing up the stairs...
Me and jisung walked towards our room after settling others in their own. "Hmm so about earlier" I started speaking while scratching my nape. "Don't worry about that, we can deal with her after we're done with the thing we came here for" Jisung said going inside the room.

Han's POV

"Your room is cool by the way" Minho said walking around the room. I went closer to him hugged him from behind. "Is she your mother?" He asked looking at the photo on the nightstand. I hummed while staring at the picture. "She's really pretty" Minho said smiling. "Yeah she really is..." I said softly kissing his neck.

"So what about the case?" He asked making me stop what I was doing. "You are such a mood spoiler" I whined at him. "Am I?" He said turning around, facing me. "Yes you are" I whispered in his ears. I felt his hands sneaking around my neck as I wrapped my hands around his waist. Our face leaned in towards eachother " I guess I am" he said backing away while sitting on the bed.

"You gotta be kidding me" I muttered. "So back to the point! What are we going to do?" He asked me. I sighed while sitting beside him. "I'll be going to that club tonight" I said. "And may check the situation there and see what to do!" I said. "And I may borrow chan from you Incase if a fight start" I added chuckling.

"Hmm you can borrow him... and if you're going to the club then I'll search for shin's location." He said sighing. "Oh shall we just do those things tomorrow and go on a date tonight?" He held my hands. "We didn't go on a date since we go together!" He added pouting. "Min you know right? First we'll finish all those cases and and you can consume all my time afterwards" I said kissing his pout.

"Yeah, whatever" he said while standing up sounding annoyed. "I'm gonna go shower" he said again while digging through his luggage and grabbed a towel. "Can I join?" I asked smirking. "If you wish to break you nose you can join!" He said glaring at me as he went inside. I Shaked my head and stared at the clock getting bored.

I went out of the room heading towards the balcony to be met with Jungho who's looking outside while holding a mug. "So how are the things with you and your boy?" Jungho asked me as he noticed my presence. "Well good I guess?" I said unsure earning a chuckle from him. "I know the reason for that tone isn't it about the girl?" He asked sipping his coffee. "Yeah? You have a way to get rid of her?" I asked with frown. "I actually know this girl... I mean I know her parents" Jungho said facing me.

"She's actually the daughter of the infamous wealthy business couple in South Korea!" He exclaimed. "How do you know that?".
"Don't you read any articles of magazines" Jungho cut me off. "Well not really, I didn't think I would have to" I said. "So about the mission, what are you going to do?" He questioned. "I have a location and I suspect there I might be able to catch he culprit" I chuckled. "I'm just assuming that they are still there" I said. "Good luck with that?" He said walking away.

I found Seungmin walking through the hallway while I was heading towards my room. "Where are you going?" I asked as the other is not very familiar with house. "Ahh finally" he exclaimed. "I was searching for your room" he added. I stared at his hands which were holding a laptop. "Is it about the case?" I questioned while signalling him to follow me. "Yeah" he said as I entered inside my room.

Minho was already done with the showing I thought as I saw him drying his hair. "Hey Seungmin!" He said as he saw us and ofcourse he didn't forget to throw me a glare. "What's happening?" Minho asked after scanning our faces...

Minho's POV

"It was about shin" Seungmin said as he sat on the couch and opened his laptop. "One of our spies sent a picture of him and" he paused. "And shin was in a fancy mall I have no idea why?" Seungmin said with a confused voice. "I checked the CCTV and yeah shin was caught on two security cameras." Seungmin showing us a picture. "Then yeah we are sure that shin is here" he hummed.

I looked at jisung who is looking at me with a weird face "what?" I asked looking into jisung's eyes."you guys have spies?" He asked with wide eyes. I am sure that he underestimated my gang for sure. "Yeas we do" Seungmin said while having the same blank face as me. We both glared at jisung who was standing. He chuckled at us looking as if he's nervous.

"You guys can talk I'll go see chan hyung" jisung said as he walked out of the room. "Do we have a way to track his location?" I asked. "Well not his location but the other guy we found that day, I managed to track his last location" Seungmin said while typing something.

"It was some luxury resort and I assume that if we go there we might find a lead" He added. "Ok then inform the guys to be ready tonight" I checked the clock. "At 9 pm" I added looking back at Seungmin. "And yeah ask them to get some rest till now" I said again.

"Ok done" Seungmin said as he showed that he had sent the message to members. "Are you for real? Why can't you just physically go and inform them? I knew that using technology makes people lazy but I didn't know you are included in that people too" I said sarcastically. "Hey, hey! Hey! It's not hard for me to inform them it is just your boyfriend's house is a maze I don't know where I'm going" he said glaring at me. "And if it was not for your boyfriend I would've still be roaming around finding you room" he let out a deep breath.

"And I forgot to ask, why did jisung search for chan hyung?"
"It was because he's going to investigate his mission tonight and he thought to take chan along." I said. And then we spoke for a while about the missing before he left to his room. Jisung didn't come to the room yet and about before I was a little angry at him because I don't feel like our relationship is strong as before.

'and there's Hae-ra to deal with too' I whispered to my self. I heard the door opening making me glance at the owner of the footsteps. "Hi baby!" Jisung said walking towards me. "So I talked with chan and I'll be leaving at 10 pm." He said as he sat on the bed. I made my way towards him and sat on his lap. "I'm having a mission too! So I'll be leaving before you" I said snuggling on his chest. "Weren't you just angry at me a while ago" he said with a teasing voice while hugging me. "Do you want me to go back to that" I asked glaring at him facing him. I smirked when he quickly shake his head.

"So about the incident before we'll continue that" I said kissing his neck softly. "If you want me to baby!" He whispered in my ears as he lifted me up. Our both lips attached with each other with no hesitation. I felt him laying me on the bed gently without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my hand around him depending the kiss while he started undressing me. "I love you" he said as he broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck...

(Imagination is free lol)

☬ 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ☬...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

100K 3.9K 54
[COMPLETED] Minho and Jisung were best friends, until they decided to stop denying their feelings and start dating. Everyone would tell you how beaut...
254K 15.6K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
184K 8.2K 45
[COMPLETED] Jisung and Minho's story starts with a kiss. A kiss of revenge. But both of them didn't know it would lead to much more than that. - Bas...
55.2K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...