✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

27

546 9 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(27)

Volume(27)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (26).Next chapter: Volumes (28).

Xia Yang didn't understand either.

Rong Min looked at the information in his hand, and after pondering for a moment, he hooked the corners of his mouth.

This little ghost head hides quite a lot of things.

Yung Ming: Go, go in and take a look.

Chapter 27: How Can This Let Him Go Fang Li had already arrived in field training mode, and when Rong Min and Xia Yang entered, they heard

Fang Li roaring and screaming.

Left left, brother Xiaohao left, nice! Here comes the right, quick, many, rushing ducks!

It sounded like the battle was tense and fierce, and then fixed his eyes, Fang Li and Xiao Hei walked leisurely behind Jing Hao with their hands, Fang Li was very busy in his mouth, holding a branch in his hand and boringly playing grass.

And the person who was really busy in front was Jing Hao.

The monsters in field training mode are a little more flexible and powerful than those in solo training mode, and there are more of them. Jing Hao waved his palm, and the power in his hand was activated, hahahaha, Fang Li pointed where he hit.

Rong Ming: Xia Yang: They can only watch the battle now, Xia Yang said with a smile:

It seems that they are training Jing Hao, no wonder they can't collect more data from Fang Li.

Rong Min looked at the small figure in the scene and said: The little guy has a hand, and it is not so easy to collect his data.

Yes? Keep a hand? Xia Yang was surprised, he thought so much?

Rong Min sighed, yes, more than you can think.

Xia Yang: I don't have such an attack.

Fang Li and they stayed inside for half an hour, and he and Xiao Hei didn't make a move the whole time, relying on Jing Hao to output alone.

The battle is over.

Brother Xiao Hao, tired or not?

Jing Hao panted and wiped the sweat on his head: It's okay.

Fang Li pointed to the data next to him for analysis: According to the data, your accuracy is much higher, that is, the control of abnormal energy is not very stable, some mobs can be killed with less, and waste if you use more, uncle marshal! Here you are?

A few people came out and saw Rong Min and Xia Yang, Fang Li ran over excitedly and asked: Have you been here for a long time? Have you seen Brother Xiao Hao killing all sides? Surprised or not? Surprised?

Rong Min looked at him and said, "It's a surprise enough to see you paddling."

Fang Li smiled and said, "That's to help Xiao Hao's brother train."

Jing Hao also ran over, raising his head and looking at Rong Min expectantly.

Rong Min patted Jing Hao's shoulder and praised: Good job, keep up the good work.

Receiving the praise of the idol, Jing Hao raised a smile on his face and nodded heavily, huh!

Rong Min turned his head to look at Fang Li again and said: "Listen to the administrator, you fought with our fighters?"

Yes, he is a big squirrel in animal form, but it's fun, jumping around, jumping high. Speaking of Lao Shi, Fang Li's eyes lit up, and he still had some unfinished feelings, but it was a pity that Old Shi's brother didn't play with him.

Rong Min wants to look at him with a smile, who said that he will be very well-behaved?

This is what Fang Li said to Rong Min before he came, he raised his head, blinked, and said, it is very well-behaved, we are friendly exchanges and exchanges, and only with exchanges can there be progress.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Oh? How did I hear that you beat people to autism?

Fang Li was surprised: No, it must have lied to you, when I left, I obviously saw that Brother Lao Shi was quite good.

Rong Min is to deceive him, but it is true that Lao Shi has been stimulated a lot, and now he is madly training with people in the training room.

Not only Lao Shi, but also other fighters, thinking that their people were defeated by a child, they felt that they couldn't hang on to their faces.

What does this mean? This shows that their training is not enough!

So, everyone spontaneously increased their training.

Rong Min is happy to see it.

This is also a good thing, let them realize that there are people outside the mountain, there are mountains outside the mountain, don't float.

However, for Fang Li's words, Rong Min was noncommittal and asked him: Have you played enough? Not hungry?

Fang Li nodded, hungry, what time is it?

Seven o'clock in the evening.

Fang Li was surprised: It's so late, it's time for dinner.

A few people withdrew, and when they walked to the door, Fang Li also raised a smile and said to the administrator: "Brother, goodbye."

Jing Hao also said goodbye: Thank you brother, brother goodbye.

No thanks, goodbye. The administrator saw the two children again, full of curiosity about them, these are not two ordinary children, both have special abilities, and they were also seen by the marshal, and the future can be expected.

Coming out of the training ground, several people went directly to the canteen.

Rong Min was afraid that Fang Li would not be used to eating, so he specially called Uncle Li over and asked him to open a small stove for them.

Fang Li was very skilled in giving the ingredients to Uncle Li and asked him to make a large plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and braised fish.

The scrambled eggs with tomatoes were sweet and sour, very cooked, and Jing Hao ate two bowls in a row.

It's delicious! Jing Hao touched his little belly and said contentedly.

Fang Li saw that the sewing needle gave him Amway, and when we went to the earth, we could eat it every day, and we could grow more delicious food.

Jing Hao nodded, full of expectation, uh-huh, I want to plant.

Rong Ming: Xia Yang has often eaten with Fang Li recently, and sighed:

Xiao Fang Li has nourished my appetite.

Xiao Hei followed them for the first time and said, "Adjutant Xia, you are too hateful."

Xia Yang smiled: stained with Xiao Fang Li's light.

As soon as he finished speaking, the light brain clanged.

He took a look and reported to Rong Ming: Marshal, tomatoes have been delivered.

Yung: Hmm.

Fang Li asked curiously: Brother Xia Yang, where did you send the tomatoes?

Xia Yang replied: "Sent to the border, the border responsibility is heavy, the soldiers stationed there are very hard, so that they can suffer less from the mental disorder period."

Oh, but that's not enough. There are many border planets.

Xia Yang sighed, yes, so you recruit more people, a little more.

Fang Li: I also think that I can expand the scope of planting when I go back this time. When I go back, the tomatoes should be much ripe again, and after a while, the sweet potatoes are almost ready to be harvested, which can be relieved a little.

Xia Yang said seriously: It's up to you.

Fang Li is full of confidence: Well, I will try to multiply.

After eating, I went back, and there were three large boxes in the living room, all silver, I don't know what material was made of, and they looked smooth.

Fang Li looked curious and asked: Wow, Uncle Marshal, what is this? Not there when I went out in the afternoon.

Rong Min glanced at it and replied, "There are two of your clothes, and one is the book I bought."

Clothes arrived so soon? Fang Li ran over in surprise, Brother Xiao Hao, come and see our new clothes.

Well! Jing Hao also ran over.

Huh, how do you open this box? Fang Li studied for a long time, but did not find a way to open it, and all around were closed.

Rong Yun came over, reached out and clicked on a small piece of metal in the middle of the box, and pressed here.

Fang Li pressed it, and a complex two-dimensional code-like pattern appeared on it, and he wondered: Is this to scan the code to open the box?

Right. No one else can open it except the recipient.

Yes? Fang Li scratched his head and asked, what if I buy something and need someone else to collect and open the box? The cultivators and sprinklers I bought are almost going to Earth.

Rong Min replied: You need to send an authorization code to the person collecting it, which will be automatically generated on the transaction page.

Oh, so it is. Fang Li sighed, receiving a courier is so high-tech, Uncle Marshal, you open it quickly.

The clothes were bought by Rong Ming, and only he could open them.

Rong Min scanned the code, and immediately, the top of the large box was divided into four pieces from the middle, and then opened.

Fang Li touched it, it's not plastic, it's not cardboard or metal, I don't know what kind of material it is, it may be a new material.

In the box, many clothes were neatly stored, and in the other box were shoes, hats and backpacks.

Wow! Better! Fang Li took out one and handed it to Jing Hao, brother Xiao Hao, this is yours, this is mine

One piece for you, one for me, the two of them finished dividing the clothes and shoes in the living room, the two looked at each other, and then one picked up a set and washed his handsInterpunch.

Try to see if it looks good.

Rong Min looked at the two little radish heads, shook his head and smiled, ignored them, and began to check the books he bought.

Uncle Marshal, does it look good?

A small figure appeared in front of him, Rong Min raised his head and saw Fang Li wearing a light blue plaid shirt, a small strap pants, and a small red bow tie around his neck, looking lively.

Rong Min tilted his head, looked at it very seriously, and said: "I'll take a look if you stand far away."

Fang Li took a few steps back, put one hand in his pocket, and made a circle, so that Rong Min could appreciate it in all directions.

What do you think?

Rong Min nodded, good-looking.

I also think it looks good. Fang Li smiled and went to pick another set, and was about to go to the bathroom, and saw Jing Hao at the door of the bathroom, wow, brother Xiaohao, you are so handsome, come out quickly, show Uncle Marshal.

Jing Hao grabbed the door frame, his face was red, and he was a little embarrassed to come out.

Fang Li rushed over and pulled him over, Uncle Marshal, look quickly, is Brother Xiao Hao very handsome?

Jing Hao wore a shirt vest four-piece, no coat, and a black bow tie around his neck, very elegant and gentleman.

Well, very good-looking and suitable for you. Rong said.

Thank you, Uncle Marshal. Jing Hao blushed, very uncomfortable with this kind of praise.

Brother Xiao Hao, let's try something else.

Then, Fang Li pulled Jing Hao to try on all the clothes, even the pajamas, Rong Li sat on the sofa, casually opened a book, and enjoyed the children's clothing show while reading.

Very harmonious.

When the two little guys finally tried on all the clothes and shoes, the two of them took a pair of scissors, cut off the tags, and threw them into the washing machine to wash. Shoes, bags, bags and hats were put into the box, Fang Li put them into the storage bag, and cleaned up the floor.

Self-care ability is very strong, there is no need to worry about it, very worry-free.

After cleaning up his own affairs, Fang Li finally had time to be curious about the book Rong Min bought.

He walked to the box of books and looked at them, "A Brief History of the Ancient Earth", "Record of the Exploration of the Ancient Earth", "Why Was Human Beings Born on the Earth, On the Origin and Development of Human Beings"?

Fang Li flipped it casually, it was all related to the earth.

Uncle Marshal, why do you buy so many books related to the earth? Fang Li asked curiously.

Rong Min glanced at him and replied: "We will build a base on Earth later to learn more about it."

Fang Li opened his mouth, looked at Rong Ming, and then looked at the box full of books, pursed his lower lip and said: Oh, it makes sense. Then you watch slowly, let's go up to take a shower and sleep.

Yung: Well, go ahead.

Before going upstairs, Fang Li also intimately pointed to a box of books and asked Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, do you want me to help you take these books upstairs?

No, put it first, and then put it on the ship.

Okay, good night Uncle Marshal.

Good night.

Fang Li pulled Jing Hao upstairs, and when he reached the corner of the stairs, he glanced back at the box of books, and several thoughts turned in his mind, and finally pointed to one.

Rong Min was doubting his identity.

He sighed, scratched his head, and muttered: It's still this point. However, Rong Min should not have thought that he had traveled from 20,000 years ago, right?

Jing Hao asked: Xiao Li, what's wrong?

Fang Li shook his head, it's okay, let's go take a bath, you have been training for so long today, are you tired?

Jing Hao nodded: Well, I'm a little sleepy.

That kind of training mode is very mentally consuming, Jing Hao is still young, and after training for so long, he will definitely be sleepy.

Then you wash first, wash and go to bed early, and get up tomorrow.

Well.

When Fang Li finished washing and was about to enter the space to cultivate, his communicator rang.

Seeing that it was Qin Xingyu, Fang Li immediately connected.

Brother Xingyu!

It was exactly morning on the earth, and Qin Xingyu was standing in a clearing.

Xiao Li, did you change the communication number? I couldn't get through your number, but I only knew about Adjutant Xia, who asked Professor Hu.

Fang Li patted his head, ah, yes, a new number, that number is not wanted. I forgot to tell you, sorry.

He was busy with the transfer of the earth, and then forgot.

Qin Xingyu said with a smile: It's okay, I have something to find you. Did you buy a cultivator?

Fang Li nodded, yes, yes, it's the one you recommended me, I bought it, I also bought a sprinkler system, and I also bought some energy stones or something. Has it arrived?

Yes, it's here, right next to me, you see.

Qin Xingyu moved the screen, and Fang Li suddenly saw a large cultivator, and there were two men standing next to him, who had never seen it, it should be people from the manufacturer.

Fang Li said excitedly: Brother Xingyu, can you please help me check and see if there is any problem?

Qin Xingyu: Yes, you can wait. Shen Qin, Shen Qin, come and help me hold the light brain, I'll try the cultivator, you take a picture to show Xiao Li.

Shen Qin ran over, hi, Xiao Li.

Fang Litian shouted: Sister Xiaoqin is good.

Shen Qin: When will you come back?

Three more days, right?

Qin Xingyu: Take it.

Fang Li saw the camera turn, turned it again, and then filmed Qin Xingyu talking to the people from the two manufacturers.

After a while, he turned back and gestured to OK, and then got on the cultivator.

Qin Xingyu drove a few laps, tried all the functions, and then came down and said to Fang Li: No problem, the plow is quite deep, the rake is quite even, digging and driving are OK.

Fang Li had seen it through the camera just now, and said happily: Then sign for it!

Qin Xingyu said with a smile: "Then you send me the authorization code, and I will sign it for you."

Ah, authorization code! Wait a minute. Fang Li jumped out of bed barefoot and went straight to Rongming's bedroom.

The bedroom door was open, and there was no one in sight.

Fang Li ran downstairs again, and finally found someone in the training room on the first floor.

Uncle Marshal, Uncle Marshal.

上一章:分卷(26)下一章:分卷(28)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
18.7K 409 20
"Rias you need to welcome him with open arms". "What happened to him"? "His clan was slaughtered by a rouge supernatural entity. He is the last of h...
23.5K 719 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...