✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

Autorstwa ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

22

570 15 1
Autorstwa ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(22)

Volume(22)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (21).Next chapter: Volumes (23).

Who?

A female voice came from the room, and the sound of slippers clicking sounded, and Fang Li obviously felt that his hand was clenched by Jing Hao.

Turning his head, Jing Hao stared at the door tightly, his lips pursed tightly.

The door opened, and in the room was a woman who looked to be in her thirties, she looked at Xia Yang and asked suspiciously: Who are you looking for?

Immediately, she turned her eyes and saw Jing Hao behind her, her eyes suddenly widened, ah she had a ghostly expression, cried out in horror, and closed the door again with a bang.

Fang Li: Rong Xiayang:

Jing Hao looked at it, and his eyes drooped.

What's your name? A male voice came from inside the room.

Outside, outside

What's outside?

Don't, don't go! Dangerous!

Yes? What is dangerous, there are thieves?

The voice in the room came out clearly, and Xia Yang knocked on the door again expressionlessly.

We are people from the military department, please open the door.

The room fell silent for a moment.

The door on the opposite side suddenly opened, leaned out a head to take a look, and after seeing Jing Hao, he closed the door again with a bang.

My God, the plague on the other side is back!

What the?! How did he come back?!

Fang Li:

We are from the military department, please open the door. Xia Yang said again in a high voice.

After a while, the door in front of him finally opened, and a man who looked at his forties stood behind the door, looked at Xia Yang, and looked at Jing Hao again.

Jing Hao called softly: Uncle.

Small, Xiaohao? The man looked at him in surprise, and his steps involuntarily took a step back.

Seeing this, Jing Hao lowered his head again and became silent.

Xia Yang took out his officer ID, Mr. Tang, I am Xia Yang of the Imperial Military Department, are you Jing Hao's guardian?

Hearing that it was a person from the military department, it was also about Jing Hao, the man was startled, thinking that Jing Hao had broken into some trouble, and hurriedly waved his hand, I am his guardian, but what he did, we don't know, he ran out a few years ago, it has nothing to do with us, nothing to do with us.

Xia Yang looked at him and said: You don't need to be nervous, nothing happened to Jing Hao, and we are not here to find trouble.

Uncle Jing Hao was relieved when he heard that he was not looking for trouble, and asked: "Then you are coming?"

Xia Yang: Can you go in and say?

Uncle Jing Hao glanced at Jing Hao, then looked at Xia Yang, and finally opened the door, please, please come in.

Xia Yang took the lead and entered, quickly glanced, Fang Li and Jing Hao followed into the house, Rong Ming last.

Rong Ming's figure was too tall, and Uncle Jing Hao couldn't help but look at it twice, and he froze at this look.

This person seems to be an imperial marshal?

Uncle Jing Hao's house is very simple and not spacious, the walls have turned yellow, and the furniture in the house is relatively new, although it is an ordinary style.

The woman just now was no longer in the living room, Xia Yang swept his eyes, and saw her and a small child looking out through the crack in the door behind a room.

Xia Yang withdrew his gaze.

Uncle Jing Hao put the coffee table away and said, "Please, please sit."

Xia Yang gave way, and Rong Min took Fang Li and Jing Hao to sit down on the couch.

Xia Yang immediately sat down on the single sofa on the other side and introduced to Uncle Jing Hao: This is Marshal Rong Ming, and this is Fang Li.

As soon as he heard that it was really a marshal, Uncle Jing Hao just stood up again in an instant, and the marshal and marshal are good.

Rong Min nodded and sat down.

Uncle Jing Hao was very apprehensive in his heart, and he didn't know what they were doing, but he didn't dare to ask.

Xia Yang took the initiative and said: Mr. Tang, this is so, we met Jing Hao on the street, his powers are very special, we want to take him away. Because you are his guardian, we came to ask for your opinion, and by the way, take his identity card, and you need to go through the formalities.

Where this is solicitation of opinions, it is actually a notice. Fang Li silently gave Xia Yang a thumbs up in his heart.

As soon as he heard this, Uncle Jing Hao didn't have time to think about it for a second, and he agreed in one mouthful.

Okay, okay, that's fine, I'll get it right away.

After that, he immediately entered a room, and after a while, he came out with Jing Hao's identity card.

This is his identity card.

Xia Yang took it, glanced at it, and then handed it to Rong Ming.

Rong Min glanced at it, and then said to Fang Li: Fang Li, Jing Hao, you go out first, we still have something.

Fang Li also wanted to hear it, but he knew that Rong Li must be asking something so that Jing Hao could hear it.

All right. Brother Xiao Hao, let's go out and wait for them.

Jing Hao, who had been lowering his head since he came in, looked up at his uncle, but his uncle turned his head and did not dare to look at him.

He lowered his head again and followed Fang Li out.

When he went out, Fang Li sent a message to Rong Ming, asking him to record the conversation.

Fang Li took Jing Hao downstairs, and Jing Hao was silent all the way.

The two sat down by the flower bed.

After about ten minutes, Rong Min and Xia Yang came down, and Fang Li and Jing Hao both stood up.

Let's go. Rong Min said.

Jing Hao looked in the direction of the stairs, no one else went downstairs, he looked up again, there was no one behind the window of his uncle's house, but behind the balcony next door stood several people secretly looking down.

Fang Li took Jing Hao's hand, brother Xiao Hao, let's go.

Jing Hao turned around and whispered, "Hmm."

Several people returned to the aircraft, and Jing Hao looked out the window.

Fang Li tugged at Rong Ming's sleeve and pointed to the light brain.

Rong Min sent him an audio.

Fang Li took out the small earbuds equipped with the light brain and put them on, and clicked the play button, and the voice of Uncle Jing Hao came from inside.

It's not that we don't want to do our duty to raise him, but you know, his powers are so terrifying that he decomposed all the furniture in my living room, wood, glass, metal, as soon as he touched it, all turned to ash. My son was lucky to be in the toilet, otherwise my son would be gone,

my wife and son were scared to death, and my son cried when he saw him.

Later, it happened that in the garden, he fell ill, and a pet from someone else's house passed by him, and before it reached him, it was half a meter away, and it was gone. Everyone around saw it and was scared enough. Later, everyone took a detour when they saw him, and we didn't dare to live with him.

People outside? I know that everyone is afraid of him and calls him a plague. Lord Marshal, we also can't help, who knows when he will get sick and can't control it, I still have my wife and children, I really can't help

anything? Stray? I don't know about him, he never came back. We, we really didn't look for him, what to do with him, we really can't live with him

Fang Li listened, put the earplugs away, and was silent for a while, then he turned his head and took Jing Hao's hand and said: Brother Xiaohao, don't be sad, and me, we will be a family in the future. I tell you, there is a lot of land on the earth waiting for us to cultivate. We can grow a lot of delicious, apples, pears, watermelons and cantaloupe, I tell you, watermelons are delicious, especially in the summer, if you put it in the refrigerator to chill, wow, that taste, it's just refreshing

Jing Hao looked at Fang Li, listening to him talk about the earth, talking about those fruits that he had never seen or heard, and gradually his low mood was relieved, and he began to yearn for a new life.

Perhaps, your future can also be expected.

By the time the aircraft returned to the warship, Fang Li and Jing Hao had fallen asleep head to head.

Rong Min picked Fang Li up, Fang Li woke up in a daze, seeing that it was Rong Min, he asked: Uncle Marshal, where is Brother Xiao Hao?

Xia Yang held it. Rong Min replied.

Oh, I'm so sleepy. Today I was running outside all day, and Fang Li was indeed tired.

Rong Min patted him on the back, I'll send you back, sleep.

Oh, thank you Uncle Marshal. Really didn't want to go by himself, Fang Li yawned, put his arm around Rong Ming's neck, and fell asleep on his shoulder again.

Chapter 24: The Value of Fishing Big Fish with a Long Line

Rong Min sent Fang Li back to the room, put him on the bed, and covered him with a quilt.

Fang Lihu fell asleep and did not wake up.

Rong Min remembered that when he first met Fang Li a few days ago, the little one fell asleep on the sofa in the lounge, and he woke up as soon as his hand touched him, and he was very vigilant.

It may be that he has become more familiar in the past few days, and he has somewhat let down some guards.

Rong Min didn't know how he grew up, he was only five years old, and his little brain was very smart, thinking about things more thoroughly than some adults.

Now that I'm asleep, I'm a little childlike.

Little ghost head.

Rong Ming's index finger slightly bent and gently scraped his nose, Fang Li's eyebrows wrinkled, smacked his mouth, and continued to sleep.

Rong Yun smiled and reached out and rubbed his head.

He originally wanted to rub it by habit, but the little guy's fluffy head and silky little ears on the top of his head felt very good, and he thought that the little guy usually did not allow him to touch it, but let Professor Hu touch it, which was very double-standard, and Rong Min rubbed

it again.

One more

touch of the hair.

In his sleep, Fang Li felt that the top of his head was being stroked by a warm big hand, which was very comfortable, and he rubbed it comfortably according to his instinct, and snorted.

Rong Ming:

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, he didn't hate being touched on the head, he just wasn't allowed to touch himself.

Small double standard.

Rong Min very childishly ruffled Fang Li's hair, did not tidy it up for him, turned off the lights and went out.

Rong Min went to the restaurant to finish eating, and after returning to the office, he opened the military database and began to search.

First, cash.

The search results are that it was a medium of exchange in ancient Earth before electronic money became the only medium of exchange. For example, paper money.

Second, acupuncture points. Ancient Earth Asian Continent Oriental Ancient China is a unique term of traditional Chinese medicine, generally refers to the place where there are many nerve endings and blood vessels.

Third, than the heart. A popular way of expressing friendliness in the 21st century on the ancient earth. The information is also accompanied by a gesture, and the thumb and index finger intersect to form a heart shape. (1)

It was the same movement that Fang Li had used on him.

Fourth, exercises. Search result: None.

Ancient Earth, Ancient China.

Rong Min looked at the brief information, and the pen circled the ancient earth and ancient China, and frowned.

He turned on the communicator again and dialed a number to go out.

The video is connected, and a hologram of an elderly man with white hair appears in front.

Xiaoming? The old man was surprised to see Rong Min and asked, "Why are you free to call me?" Is there something going on?

Grandpa, I have something I want to consult you. Rong Min shouted, did not say a word politely, and went straight to the point.

Seeing that his expression seemed to be very serious, the old man was curious: What happened?

Rong Min said: Grandpa, you have been studying the ancient earth, do you know the acupuncture points?

Acupoint? I know. Obviously a little surprised when he heard the word, he asked, but where did you hear it? This is a bit of a biased word.

Rong Min listened to him and knew, leaning forward a little, what exactly did the acupuncture point mean?

The eldest grandfather stroked his beard and said: I don't know much, after all, there is too little information. However, it is recorded in some ancient books that during the ancient earth period, the cultural inheritance of ancient China was very long. You know, many of our ancestors are ancient Chinese, and the ancestors of our family are also ancient Chinese, including the language we speak now, which is also inherited from ancient China.

Rong Min nodded: I know this. It's all in the history books.

The eldest grandfather also said: A lot of the previous information has been lost, and the current ones are passed down by word of mouth. It is said that ancient China has a very unique medicine called traditional Chinese medicine, which is to see the doctor by observing your face and tongue, as well as the way to take the pulse, that is, to touch the beating of the pulse, I don't know how to operate, anyway, they can know where your body is uncomfortable by touching your pulse. Acupuncture points are a term in Chinese medicine that can cure diseases.

Rong Min wondered: Just for medical treatment? Doesn't it have any other effect?

The eldest grandfather shook his head and said: The information says that it is used to treat diseases. What does this do, you ask?

Rong Min asked again: Can this acupuncture point be sealed?

The big grandpa had a question mark on his face: Seal? How to seal it? What does sealing do? Isn't that acupuncture point a place with many nerve endings and blood vessels? Sealing the blood from circulation, does that not cause blood clots?

Yung Ming:

That's what he couldn't figure out.

He clearly remembered that the little one said that he had sealed the pirates' powers by sealing their acupuncture points.

However, in addition to not being able to use powers, the pirates have no other physical problems, and they are still alive.

Rong Min rubbed his eyebrows and said, "I don't know."

The eldest grandfather asked curiously: Did you ask what happened here?

Rong Min thought about it, the eldest grandfather is the oldest elder in the clan, and he is also the one who knows the earth the best, so he can find a way to find the reason.

He said: I met a person who could seal other people's powers, and he said that he achieved it by sealing other people's acupuncture points.

The eldest grandfather was drinking tea, and when he heard this, he was so shocked that he didn't hold the teacup, coughed, got up and said in shock: What do you say? Seal the power?

Yes, he can seal other people's powers.

The eldest grandfather froze for a moment, and then asked: How did he seal it?

Rong Min shook his head, he didn't see it either.

Grandpa walked back and forth in front of the desk two steps, did not understand, impossible, the information said, even a slight blockage of acupuncture points will make people uncomfortable, through massage, massage to dredge the blockage, to relieve the pain. This is an auxiliary medical method, how can it still seal the power.

Rong Min didn't know when he saw that Grandpa was not clear, so he interrupted his thinking first and said: Grandpa, this matter is still confidential, you keep it secret first, don't say it.

Grandpa nodded: I know, don't worry.

If this is spread, it will cause social unrest, and some people with intentions will definitely try in every possible way to find that person and make a fuss about it.

Rong Min asked again: Grandpa, do you know the exercises?

Exercises? What exercises? The grandfather's face was full of doubts.

Rong Min thought about Fang Li's expression and replied: It should be a practice method that can enhance special abilities.

The eldest grandfather shook his head and asked again: This is also heard from the person who can seal the power?

Rong Min nodded, grandpa, if you haven't been busy recently, help me check it.

上一章:分卷(21)下一章:分卷(23)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

54 2 1
A novella in 20 chapters. When Henry's wife and child are killed in a car crash, he finds refuge in whiskey and writing. Once reaching rock-bottom, h...
217 5 35
How far would you go to save your best friend? His world turned upside down, Jad Cannon witnesses Seeby, his best friend, get kidnapped. Jad and his...
10 2 2
⚠️ Sequel to my another fic, LOKIUS - Department of time - Chapter 5⚠️ This is my first story in English, is the story of Sylvie, a variant of Loki. ...
34 1 13
The crew of the Atlantis Gravitic Vessel Udyamita are sailing to find new resources for Atlantis. They are the first to "sail into the beyond", and...