✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

De ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

16

721 19 2
De ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(16)

Volume(16)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (15).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (17).

Moreover, the marshal is certainly not short of his little money, you can rest assured.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, aren't you afraid that I will swallow it privately?

Fang Li blinked, clasped his hands in front of his chest, looked up at Rong Ming, and Rainbow fart didn't want to blurt out: How could it be, I believe you the most. You are Uncle Marshal, the youngest marshal of the Empire, honest and powerful, if even you do not believe it, then there is no one in the entire empire to trust.

Rong Min looked at him with a smile.

I don't know who had to get an identity card and a land title certificate before being willing to sell tomatoes to teach farming?

The little guy's sincere appearance now, if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would have really believed him.

It's just a little trickster.

Isn't that good? Fang Li blinked again, shook Rong Ming's cuffs, and began to coquettish.

Seeing the little guy's watery blue eyes blinking, and pretending to be cute, Rong Ming sighed in his heart, yes.

Yay ~ give you a heartbeat. Fang Li rubbed his thumb and index finger and gave Rong Min a heartbeat.

Rong Min looked at his fingers, what does it mean to compare hearts?

Fang Li looked at his fingers and giggled, it means that you are the best and like you.

Rong Min was stunned, then shook his head and smiled.

This little ghost head.

The two entered the warehouse again, Rong Min also signed the electronic receipt, and the buyer punched the money into Rong Ming's account.

Let me see. Fang Li pulled Rong Ming's arm and wanted to see his money.

Rong Min opened the payment details just now to show him, and the huge 872,000.00 star coins were displayed on the top.

Fang Li's eyes reflected this string of numbers.

I'm rich! Fang Li jumped twice with joy.

I thought that I would have to plant trees alone on an empty earth for a lifetime, but I didn't expect him to find another shortcut!

If you have money, you can hire people and buy machinery!

The speed of planting trees can be doubled!

The goal is just around the corner!

Fang Li almost wanted to roar three times, but seeing Rong Min and the buyer looking at him with a smile, he coughed lightly again, with a calm and steady look on his face.

Uncle Marshal, then I'll go for a nap.

Well, go for it. Rong Min nodded, and the smile on his face could not be suppressed at all.

Fang Li turned and ran, and then, Rong Min and the buyer heard a series of excited aa

Rong Min shook his head and smiled.

After all, he is still a child.

Fang Lizhen went to take a nap, and after sleeping for an hour, he woke up and began to check the farm machinery on the bed.

Wow, this cultivator is all controlled by robots, no one needs to open it, isn't that another manual labor? It's a little expensive~

This one is also good, and it can automatically dig a hole after preparing the ground.

Wow, this autonomous weeding robot looks good too.

There are many agricultural machinery online, a variety of different functions and different models, Fang Li is dazzled, there is no way to choose.

He collected it all, then got up and prepared to go to Professor Hu for consultation.

As soon as he reached the door of the warship's cabin, he saw Professor Hu and another old man about his age walking up, followed by two young men in their 20s, a man and a woman.

It seems that Professor Xie has arrived.

Grandpa Hu. Fang Li exclaimed sweetly.

Professor Hu looked up and saw Fang Li and happily answered: "Hey, little Fang Li, you're up." Just introduce you to someone.

He patted the old guy next to him again, Lao Xie, it was him, Fang Li.

Professor Xie had heard his old friend say a lot about this little genius before, and he was mentally prepared, but Fang Li, who really saw the little radish head, was still surprised and didn't believe it.

Professor Hu and his party boarded the warship, and after entering the inner cabin, they put away their protective armor.

Fang Li also saw Professor Xie's appearance clearly by the way, very thin, his eyes were very bright, and the skin of his face and neck were very dark, and he looked like a person who often worked in the field.

Fang Li raised his head and asked Professor Hu: Grandpa Hu, is this Grandpa Xie?

Professor Hu touched his head with a smile and replied: "Yes, this is Grandpa Xie, he is a botanist, he has cultivated many plant species, and also cultivated many crops."

Hearing this, Fang Li's eyes lit up, looked at Professor Xie, and obediently shouted: Grandpa Xie is good.

Hello. Professor Xie nodded, bent down and asked him: I heard that you grew the crops of the ancient earth on the earth? Can fruit also treat mental disorders?

Fang Li nodded: Yes.

Professor Xie listened and took his hand, let's go, we communicate, I have a lot of questions for you.

Fang Li was dragged away, and he looked back at Professor Hu, his eyes asking him for help.

Professor Hu understood and hurriedly called out to his old friend: Oh, Lao Xie, what are you in a hurry, scaring him.

Professor Xie is really anxious, I have a bunch of questions waiting to be answered.

Professor Hu pulled Professor Xie aside to explain to him the cooperation between Fang Li and Rong Ming, and the two were about to fight.

Fang Li glanced at it, and then turned back to a man and a woman brought by Professor Xie and shouted: "Hello brother and sister."

Who doesn't like cute, cute and polite children?

Especially the little sister, seeing that he looked cute, or a small Asian beast, with fluffy ears and tail, her heart was about to budge.

Hello, my name is Shen Qin. His name is Qin Xingyu.

Sister Xiaoqin is good. Brother Xingyu is good.

Qin Xingyu nodded, hello.

Fang Li raised a sweet smile and said: "Brothers and sisters, it seems that the grandfathers still have to discuss for a long time, let's go and sit over there."

The two glanced at the two old men, and then looked at each other, and Shen Qin said: Go.

Fang Li took the two to the activity room and poured water for the two.

Brother and sister, can I ask you a question?

Shen Qin drank the saliva and put down the water cup, what is the problem? You asked.

Fang Li walked up to them, are you familiar with agricultural machinery?

Ripe. What does this do, you ask? Shen Qin asked curiously.

Hearing this, Fang Li immediately opened the light brain, entered the online shopping platform, and opened his favorites.

Sister, I want to buy a cultivator, but I don't know which one is good. Can you help me see?

All right. Shen Qin magnified his light screen, looked at the several cultivators he collected, and asked, what functions do you need? It is also necessary to take a look at the soil here.

Fang Li replied: The soil here is relatively compact, heavily salinized and hard. I need a machine that can dig deeper, preferably to a depth of 50 centimeters. I don't know if there is one?

Shen Qin shook his head after listening, then the ones you choose are not good, I recommend another one for deep plowing, the cultivator V25 type, this one is deep and can plow 60 cm.

Qin Xingyu next to him listened to a sneer, don't listen to her, the cultivator V25 is ploughing deep, but their power device is not good, and it is not intelligent enough, if it hits a stone, it will be directly jammed.

As soon as Fang Li listened to him, his eyes lit up, brother, do you know how easy it is? It's better to dig a hole.

Qin Xingyu stretched out his hand to pull the light screen, wanting to pull it to his side, but he didn't pick it up, Shen Qin was glaring at him.

Qin Xingyu: What for? Am I not right?

Hum. Shen Qin snorted coldly and let go.

Seeing this, Fang Li quickly diverted Shen Qin's attention, sister, are you Professor Xie's students?

Shen Qin raised a smile when he saw Xiao Fang Li, yes, we are his graduate students. I heard that you have grown amazing plants here, so we came over.

Sister, you are so good, I heard Grandpa Hu say that Grandpa Xie's graduate school is difficult to take.

It was difficult to take the exam, and because of this, I lost a lot of hair. Shen Qin said sadly.

Fang Li smiled and asked again: "Sister, do you usually follow Grandpa Xie to the ground?"

Down, every day.

So what fertilizer do you generally use to increase soil fertility? Have you developed any special fertilizers?

Shen Qin replied: This depends on the properties of the soil, some of them are seriously acidic, so

Fang Li listened carefully, wrote down everything Shen Qin said, and asked other questions from time to time。

When Professor Hu and Professor Xie arrived at the activity room after communication, they saw two big and one small ones sitting on the sofa chatting hotly.

If you listen carefully, it's all about farming.

Professor Hu bumped his old friend's shoulder and said with a smile: "I just said that he is very smart, and before he told us a little about his technical problems, he has already inquired about your technology."

It's just an academic exchange, there's nothing you can't say. And, doesn't it mean that it will be taught later? Professor Xie said with a hard mouth.

Chapter 19: Rong Ming was very sorry in his heart The two old professors walked in, and when Fang Li saw them come in, they both stood up and let the

two professors take their seats.

Grandpa Hu, Grandpa Xie. Are you done talking? Fang Li quickly poured two glasses of water over.

This well-behaved and polite look, Professor Xie couldn't help but raise a smile.

He beckoned to Fang Li, and Fang Li came over to look at him, Grandpa Xie.

Professor Xie asked him: Old Hu said that you have to wait for the base project to start before teaching us how to plant trees on the earth?

Fang Li nodded.

Professor Xie also fought for it, can't it now? Anyway, it will be taught in the future, and it doesn't matter if you say it now.

Fang Li thought for a while and said, "I'll talk to you when I come back."

Come back? Xiao Fang Li, where are you going? Professor Xie was shocked, I just came, you are leaving?

Fang Li: I'm going out with Uncle Marshal tomorrow, and I'm going to recruit someone to help me farm.

When will you be back? Professor Xie asked seriously.

I don't know yet, it should take at least four or five days. Fang Li is also difficult to determine the number of days, who knows if the recruitment will go smoothly or not.

After hearing it for so many days, Professor Xie suddenly felt bitter.

Fang Li seemed to be disappointed when he saw him, knowing the curiosity of the people they were engaged in research, but he really couldn't say it now.

He didn't want the old man to be unhappy, especially the old man was still a scientific researcher he always respected very much, and he was also a fellow researcher, so he wanted to divert his attention.

Grandpa Xie, I'll be back soon, I'll treat you to fruit, an ancient earth specialty, okay?

Hearing this, Professor Xie's eyes lit up again, an ancient earth specialty? Is it the tomato out there?

Sure enough, when the ancient earth was mentioned, Professor Xie was interested.

Fang Li said with a smile: There are others, wait a minute, I'll go wash it.

Saying that, Fang Li went to the pantry to wash a few tomatoes, and washed another plate of strawberries and brought them out.

Hey, Xiao Fangli, what is this? Professor Hu saw the red fruit on the plate and asked curiously.

Professor Xie also looked at it curiously, and the tomatoes had been introduced by Professor Hu and learned about it in the materials. Now the new fruit is the first time to see, but I feel that this fruit looks a little peculiar, there are many black spots on the surface, I don't know what it is.

This is strawberry. It's delicious, you guys try it. Fang Li replied.

After he said that, he looked up and saw that Professor Hu, Professor Xie, Qin Xingyu, and Shen Qin all turned on their light brains.

Fang Li went to Professor Hu to take a look, and the page displayed the strawberry information he had searched.

Fang Li:

It really deserves to be engaged in scientific research.

Hey, Grandpa Hu, why is your information so simple?

Fang Li looked at the content on the page, there were only some basic information, such as morphological characteristics, scattered living habits and basic value introduction, but there was nothing about breeding methods, cultivation techniques and pest control.

Professor Hu sighed, many of the previous materials are gone, these are still sorted out based on some ancient books.

Oh. Fang Li understood that it was almost equivalent to people in the 21st century looking at the history of Xia Shang Zhou, and there was only sporadic information.

Just a little bit of information, two minutes to read.

After they understood, they didn't eat it, just watched.

Fang Li was strange: Eat, why don't you eat?

Shen Qin stared straight at the plate of strawberries and replied excitedly: I can't bear to eat it, these are all antique plant fruits, which are of great research value.

The fruit of a plant that has disappeared for more than a thousand years suddenly appears in front of him, which person engaged in plant research will be willing to eat it?!

Fang Li:

Professor Xie instructed the two students, Xingyu and Xiaoqin, to record the characteristics and prepare to extract the seeds.

Just now, they read the information and knew that the little black dots on the face were seeds.

Qin Xingyu immediately replied: Yes.

Qin Xingyu and Shen Qin opened the small box they were carrying and took out the tools.

Fang Li:

Fang Li looked at Professor Hu, who shook his head at him, indicating that he couldn't help it.

Seeing that Professor Xie had already put on gloves, Fang Li rushed over and took the strawberries away.

Slowly. Fang Li said.

Professor Xie looked up and wondered, "What's the matter?"

Fang Li was crying and laughing, and said: "Grandpa Xie, this is for you to eat, not for you to study."

Professor Xie disagreed: This is too precious.

Fang Li comforted him, it's okay, I still have, I'll give you another plate later, tomatoes and sweet potatoes will give you a plate, let you study slowly, eat it now, okay?

Professor Xie:

Professor Xie looked at Fang Li and then at his old friend, and Professor Hu nodded at him.

So, what tastes first? Professor Xie said.

Well! Fang Li happily put the plate down again, and also picked the reddest strawberry and handed it to Professor Xie, Grandpa Xie, you eat this, this sweet.

Good. Professor Xie took it carefully, observed it for a while, and sniffed it before he took a bite.

Fang Li asked expectantly, "How is it?" Is it sweet?

Professor Xie narrowed his eyes and said with a smile: "Sweet."

Fang Li giggled, picked another one and handed it to Professor Hu, Grandpa Hu, this one is also sweet.

Also greeted Qin Xingyu and Shen Qin, brothers and sisters, you also eat quickly.

Shen Qin took one and ate it, and after eating the first bite, she exclaimed: Wow, delicious, I like this taste!

Qin Xingyu also ate it: Well, it is more delicious than the lake mountain fruit. The information says that the ancient earth is rich in many delicious products, and it is indeed true.

It's good. Professor Hu also praised it, and touched Fang Li's head with his other hand.

上一章:分卷(15)下一章:分卷(17)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

213K 4.9K 178
Author: Xuanyi 2021-02-04 [Wearing books, powers, systems, upgrading flow, fighting zombies, cool text] In an elevator accident, Ouyang Xu died. How...
70.7K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
21.1K 304 64
Author: Luojia mushroom cool A disaster, Gu Chen awakened the healing and regeneration system. Any injury he could heal if he wanted to, but at his o...
228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...