✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

10

727 15 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(10)

Volume(10)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume (9).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (11).

If I get my labor, I have to take something else in exchange.

Fang Li followed the soldier and left, he wanted to see the army's spaceship, it must be bigger, right?

Take a look and I'll be back. Fang Li thought to himself.

He suddenly remembered something again, and turned around and shouted: Uncle Marshal Rong.

Rong Min looked back at him.

Fang Li pointed to the group of pirates and said: "The hoes and shovels they used are not theirs, don't confiscate them, they are mine, let people help me pick them up." Thank you.

Yung: Good.

Fang Li left after explaining.

Adjutant Xia Yang was stunned and sighed, that group of pirates was really there, bringing such a young child over, and not wearing protective clothing.

Rong Min looked at the small figure in front of him, and paused, the child's skin was not burned.

He asked the person who came to report: How was the situation?

The leader of the Dragon Armor Assault Regiment, who came to report the situation, said: "Marshal, according to the confessions of the gray wolves, the Lion Pirate Regiment went to a total of about twenty-three or four people this time, and we captured 24 people, and there was no one else around, and we did not see their spaceship.

Rong Ming's eyebrows froze, and he continued to send people to search, making sure to find the spaceship. A group of people and others were brought back to the ship and immediately interrogated.

Be. The commander of the Dragon Armor Assault Regiment led the way away.

Rong Min looked at the plant in front of him, thought about it, turned on the light brain, took a photo, and then searched in the database of the military department.

The system quickly gave comparison results for earth plants, tomatoes, aka tomatoes, with a similarity: 99.9%.

Tomato?

Rong Min was stunned, turned his head to the adjutant, and invited Professor Hu down.

Be.

The adjutant turned his head and called, Rong Min looked at the cyan round fruit, and then glanced back at the direction of the aircraft where Fang Li was, frowning slightly.

Professor Hu is an ecologist and animal behaviorist, and a special consultant invited by the military department.

He was quickly sent over, he got off the aircraft and saw the green in front of him, very surprised, what is this?

Rong Min moved the light screen to Professor Hu, ancient earth plants, tomatoes.

Professor Hu looked at the contents of the light screen with wide eyes, and compared with the plants in front of him, he exclaimed: It's really tomatoes!

He turned his head in surprise and asked Rong Ming: Marshal Rong, who planted this? It's amazing that he can grow plants here, I want to meet him!

Rong Min frowned slightly.

Seeing that he looked wrong, Professor Hu immediately asked: What's wrong? Don't know who planted it?

Yung: No.

Seeing this, the adjutant replied: Professor Hu, just now a four- or five-year-old child said that he planted it.

What? Professor Hu thought he had misheard and plucked his ears, who do you say?

Adjutant: A small child.

Fool me. Professor Hu was dissatisfied.

The adjutant is also helpless, and we do not believe it.

Professor Hu pointed to a large plot of land, you told me that this was planted by a child, how can this be believed? This is impossible.

Rong Ming: We will find out as soon as possible.

Professor Hu eased his expression and said: "As soon as possible, I will take a picture for Lao Xie and them, they must be very interested."

Rong Min asked again: Professor Hu, if the earth can grow plants, then can we build the base here?

The military department wants to establish a logistics support base and a special training base for orcs and sub-orc special fighters, and Rong Ming came out this time to investigate the site selection.

Who knew that they received news halfway that several interstellar pirate groups were plotting to do a big job together on the T5 planet, and they happened to pass by there, so they went to kill the pirates by the way.

Professor Hu touched his chin and replied: "Logically, it is possible."

He looked into the distance and continued: According to our research, orcs and sub-orcs have inherited some characteristics of animals, and also inherited the migration and return behavior of animals. The earth is the birthplace of our human race, and it is also the birthplace of your orcs and sub-orc mutant animals, so the earth is your hometown and has a natural attraction for you.

So your previous feeling was right, and you have verified many times, according to numerical calculations, there is a certain degree of relief on Earth during the period of mental disorder.

Rong Min nodded, but that had little effect.

Prof. Hu: Yes, but there is no denying that there is something on Earth that is helpful for your mental disorders. We're all trying to verify what this thing really is. If you can establish a base here, it will be good for you orcs and sub-orcs. We can also go further.

The geographical location of the earth is very good, and it was originally one of their goals, but because the earth cannot grow plants and is not suitable for life, it is too expensive to build a base, so the military department plans to build a small research base here to study the kind of material that will help them.

But now the earth has been sold! The adjutant said angrily.

Professor Hu was shocked: What? Didn't you type the report?

Adjutant: Those old things in the parliament have always been against our military department, they Adjutant

Xia!

The marshal scolded, and Xia Yang closed his mouth aggrievedly.

Seeing this, Professor Hu sighed, the game between military and political affairs, the problem of the ages.

In short, let's find the person who planted this first.

Rong Min nodded and said, "Professor Hu, there is still a piece of land over there."

A few people went to the next land, and through searching, found that this plant is a sweet potato, which is also a special product of the earth.

Professor Hu looked at these two pieces of land and asked: Marshal Rong, you say, where did the people who planted this land come from? Our entire empire, including other countries, has no ancient earth specialty plants, so how are these grown?

Rong Min could not answer this question, so he could only say: We will investigate clearly.

Professor Hu squatted down and reached out to pluck the sweet potato leaves, the sweet potatoes grew very well, the leaves were green and oily, and the stalks under the leaves were also very long.

He muttered, "It shouldn't."

Xia Yang asked: Professor Hu, what shouldn't be?

Professor Hu said to him: If you look at the ultraviolet and temperature data here, according to our research, when the ultraviolet light is too strong, the plant will not grow very tall. Moreover, one of the main reasons why plants did not grow before the earth was because the radiation was too strong.

Professor Hu pulled away the sweet potato leaves, and you can see that this stem is so tall, which shows that this sweet potato grows very well. I just saw on the aircraft, there is no water nearby, the radiation is strong, how do you say this is long?

Xia Yang: I don't know.

So I said I can't figure it out. Professor Hu's eyebrows have been wrinkled into eight characters, and I have to consult Lao Xie. Go and find people.

Saying that, Professor Hu has begun to make video calls to his good friend Professor Xie, a botanist.

Xia Yang asked Rong Ming: Marshal, are we still going back?

Rong Min pondered for a moment and replied: "Pass the order down, stop the warship."

Fang Li finally saw the warship, originally he thought that he would have to fly to the sky to see it, but he did not expect the warship to stop on the ground.

Wow, so handsome!

He leaned by the window of the aircraft, his eyes shining brightly at the warship in the air, the iron-gray hull, the front section was pointed, the flanks were spread out like a huge bird, and rows of barrels could be seen below.

The huge steel behemoth slowly descended from the sky and stopped not far from them.

The door of the flying machine was not closed, and before Fang Li could wait for the warship to stabilize, he rushed out of the aircraft and went straight to the warship.

The fighters behind ran out with him, don't go out, you didn't wear protective clothing!

Fang Li's footsteps kept stopping, he only had that warship in his eyes now, and he wanted to take a closer look!

Where to go?

Fang Li ran and ran, his body suddenly took off, and a pair of big hands lifted him up from behind him.

Fang Li: ?!

When he looked back, it was the tall Rongming.

He was a little frightened, was he too lax just now? When this person came over just now, why didn't he notice it?

Rong Min put the child on his arm and sat down, and said: You didn't wear protective clothing, what did you run out for?

Fang Li looked at this posture of holding a child:

He didn't answer Rong Ming's words, his small eyebrows twisted, and his palm pushed Rong Ming's body, and he was about to jump down,But it was caught by Rong Ming's hand.

Fang Li:!

He rolled his eyes, reached out and twisted on his leg, his ice-blue eyes were suddenly moist, he looked up at Rong Ming, and said pitifully: Uncle Marshal, you pressed my tail.

Rong Min was stunned, looked at his arm, and indeed hugged his tail together.

He put the child down, reached out and was about to touch his head, but the child ran away with a cigarette.

Rong Ming: Rong Ming's

outstretched hand reluctantly withdrew, and he regretted that he did not touch his fluffy ears.

Chapter 11: Little Genius

Watching the little guy go straight to the warship, Rong Min said to a warrior who chased him: Get him a protective armor and put it on.

Be.

He went back to find their regiment commander to get a protective armor and quickly caught up with Fang Li.

Fang Li had already arrived at the warship, and after seeing the warship up close, he felt even more shocked.

This warship looked as tall as ten stories and more than two hundred meters long, and in front of it, Fang Li's small figure was like a small sesame seed.

Wow, how tall!

Fang Li raised his head and watched excitedly, watching as the warship stopped, the hatch opened, and the long stairs slowly extended down to the ground.

High, right? And this is not yet the largest warship. The warrior came from behind, seeing the child so excited, he couldn't help but talk to him.

And something bigger? Fang Li asked with bright eyes.

Yes. The warrior hung the protective armor around his neck and put the protective suit on first.

Fang Li looked down at the silver round button-like thing on his chest, and his eyes lit up, is this for me?

This is protective armor, radiation proof, the marshal gave you to put on. The radiation here is strong, don't go out without protective clothing, you know? The warrior patiently explained to him.

Hearing that it was Rong Min who explained, Fang Li glanced back in Rong Ming's direction, then turned back and said: Thank you brother, is this the one you are wearing?

The warrior was a little surprised, do you still know this?

I saw it in the news.

The warrior pressed on the small round knob, and suddenly the silver protective armor extended from the inside, and in two or three seconds, Fang Li was completely armed, without even letting go of his tail.

Wow! So cool!

Fang Li cheered like a child, looked at the silver armor on his body, stretched out his arms and stepped forward.

It's pretty light. Fang Li thought to himself.

Fang Li turned his head to look at the tail, and was also wrapped: Brother, the tail can't move.

The warrior smiled and said: You can move, you try.

Fang Li tried to move his tail, and the protective armor seemed to just cover the tail, without causing any obstruction to his movements.

Fang Li surprised: Really moving!

Over there, the soldiers escorted the pirates onto the warship, and Rong Min and an officer walked behind.

Rong Min saw the little guy, walked over, and said to the soldier: Take him to the doctor to check his body.

Warrior: Yes!

Several people boarded the warship together.

Fang Li raised his head and asked Rong Ming: Uncle Marshal, are you leaving soon?

Rong Min saw his fluffy ears and reached out to rub them: Don't go, there is still something to do, stay a few more days.

Fang Li shook his head to avoid his hand and protested: "Don't keep touching my head."

Rong Min asked curiously: Why?

Fang Li was speechless, of course he didn't like it, I grew up!

But he still had to maintain his childlike character, he replied: the president is not tall.

Rong Ming smiled, I tried my best.

The fighters next to them were dumbfounded, when did their marshal laugh so much? And talk to people so gently The

warrior looked at the little guy again, round and chubby, it was quite cute.

Marshal, the prisoner has been placed and the interrogation can begin. The commander of the Dragon Armor Assault Regiment came to report.

Rong Ming explained to the fighter: Take him to check.

Be.

Seeing the soldier leave with the little guy, Rong Min took the lead and walked to the other side of the warship.

Fang Li followed the soldier to the medical room and cooperated with the doctor to check them one by one.

The results came out quickly, and Fang Li got up from the bed.

The warrior asked: Doctor, what was the result?

The doctor looked at the results, paused at a certain value, glanced at the child again, and asked the soldier in turn: Is this the child rescued when the pirate was caught?

The warrior nodded: Yes. Any questions?

The doctor glanced at Fang Li again and frowned: There is nothing wrong with his body, his body is very healthy, and all the physical data are excellent.

Not sunburned by radiation?

No.

The warrior wondered: So what are you?

The doctor showed him the results, pointed to one of the lines and said to the warrior: Look here, his spiritual power level.

The warrior took a look, and a capital S came into his eyes.

He immediately widened his eyes and said in surprise: S-class? So high?!

Right. The doctor nodded, a child as young as him, the mental power has reached the S level, cultivate well, the future can be expected.

The warrior also looked at Xiao Fang Li in surprise and said: "I didn't expect you to be a little genius."

Fang Li:

He checked before that in orcs and sub-orcs, the level of spiritual power largely determines the level of power, and the higher the spiritual power, the higher their level of energy.

Mental power levels, from low to high, are divided into: E, D, C, B, A, S, SS.

At present, the highest level of spiritual power is Rong Ming, SS level, it is said that it has reached the highest threshold of SS level, and it is about to break through to SSS level.

And their spiritual power, in Fang Li's opinion, seemed to be similar to the divine sense of their cultivators.

Fang Li's cultivation was now damaged, and he could still reach their S-level, which surprised him a little, and he had a new understanding of their current strength value.

Fang Li flicked his tail and said, "It's okay, it's so."

The warrior exclaimed: Hey, do you know what that means? You're still average, little stinky fart.

上一章:分卷(9)下一章:分卷(11)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 719 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
70.4K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
21K 287 64
Author: Luojia mushroom cool A disaster, Gu Chen awakened the healing and regeneration system. Any injury he could heal if he wanted to, but at his o...