✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

4

1K 29 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(4)

Volume(4)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume 3Next chapter: Divided into volumes (5).

He got up, withdrew his demon power, and taught the two of them: I will release you today, but I advise you that it is not right to be a pirate, and you should be a good person in the future.

The pressure on their bodies disappeared, and the two got up from the ground.

Gu Xin was already so weak that he couldn't stand steadily, but Yuan Shan rushed straight at Fang Li with his teeth, little rabbit cub, look at me Before

he finished speaking, Fang Li raised the gun in his hand and pointed it at him: Do you want to carry another paragraph?

Yuan Shan braked sharply and fixed in place, raised his hands in front of his chest and waved his hands, and said with a smile: No, no, I just say goodbye to you, haha, goodbye.

After that, he quickly picked up Gu Xin and prepared to run.

Wait a minute.

Hara Shan carried his companion back, what else to do and do?

Fang Li held the gun, the muzzle was pointed at the original mountain, and his chin was lifted to the side of the aircraft, the key, the password.

Fang Li actually didn't know how the flying machine would be locked 20,000 years later, so he tentatively said that there must be a way to open it.

Hara Shan took out an oval-shaped controller from the pocket of Gu Xin's protective suit with a bitter face and handed it over.

Fang Li took it, but the muzzle did not move away, deceived him: And what?

Yuan Shan reluctantly reported a string of numeric passwords, very long, nine digits, fortunately Fang Li remembered well, and remembered it after listening to it once.

Fang Li looked at him and continued.

Harayama glared: I told you everything, what else do you want to know?

Fang Li tilted his head to look at him, seeing that he didn't look like he was lying, waved his hand, and got out.

Yuanshan quickly carried Gu Xin and ran.

When he ran two or three hundred meters away, he glanced back and shouted unwillingly.

You wait, little bunny, I'll be back!

Fang Li:

Are you a descendant of Big Big Wolf?

Chapter 4: Are You an Elementary School Student, Fighting and Looking for Helpers

When the two disappeared from view, Fang Li retracted his gaze, wagged his tail, and cheered.

Wow, this shot is cool!

He looked over and over at the gun in his hand, which was similar to the previous laser gun, but much lighter and smaller.

My God, how many times more scopes is this? So clear. Don't know how effective it is?

He looked around, walked a little farther, and then faced a mountain in the distance, wondering how far he could hit?

He pulled the trigger, and the recoil was small.

Hey? I didn't see anything coming out, no bullets, no rays

Fang Li's eyes had not yet left the scope, and he suddenly saw a cloud of dust rising on the mountain peak in the distance.

He immediately looked up at the distant peaks, and after waiting for a while for the dust to clear, he looked carefully through the scope again and found a pit, and the surrounding soil was scorched.

My God, to be able to shoot so far! This has to be at least a dozen kilometers, right?

Fang Li was stunned for a moment, and then jumped up with joy: It's haired! I didn't expect an unexpected gain! Hahaha

He looked at the two laser guns babyily, put them in his storage bag for a while, and then ran to the flying machine excitedly.

Halfway through, he suddenly stopped again, slapped his head, and almost forgot about the sweet potato.

He ran back to the ground, put the two bags of tomatoes and sweet potatoes that the two had picked into the space, and then went to the sweet potato field to clean up the sweet potato vines that had been turned out.

These two bastards, the sweet potatoes were dug before they grew up! It should be beaten again!

The sweet potatoes on these sweet potato vines were all cleaned, and the vines were useless, and Fang Li received the space, leaving it for the animals in the space to eat.

He rearranged the ground, cut the sweet potato branches and refilled the ten or so pits that had been dug to

fix the ground, and then he rushed to the flying machine.

The craft is silver, streamlined, with an unfolded tail, which looks like a bird, which is particularly cool.

Fang Li circled around the flying machine and exclaimed: Wow, this is the current flying machine? Are you sure it's not a fighter?

He went around the door and took out the controller, which had only two buttons marked with icons, and he pressed start.

The flying machine rang, and then the door in front of Fang Li slowly rose, and two steps stretched out.

It's quite humane.

Fang Li got on the aircraft with his short legs, and did not close the door, he was afraid that he would not be able to get off the plane if he made a mistake.

The aircraft is quite spacious, four seats, two in the front and back, and there is a relatively large space behind to put things.

He sat in the driver's seat, with a screen in front of him and a dense barrage of buttons next to it.

He entered the password on the screen, and the screen suddenly unlocked into the flight system.

Before he could study it clearly, a man's voice suddenly came.

Gussin, Gussin, where have you been?

Fang Li was startled, and after looking at it, he found that there was a small speaker at the bottom right of the screen, showing that the communication of other aircraft was connected.

It may be that no one over there answers, and they talk to themselves.

Fuck, this is simply a wild star, no fart. Did you just get off the plane? What did it do?

Fang Li rolled his eyes and thought, this is not me.

It seems that the two thieves still have companions.

Hey, hey, what about people? The other side couldn't wait for an answer for a long time, and was impatient.

Fang Li picked up the walkie-talkie next to him: they and went.

Pull the fuck, who are you?!

Fang Li's tail flicked and his little feet cocked: I am your little master!

You

didn't hang up Fang Li after talking over there, and then thought about it, the future high-tech, should be able to be positioned?

He quickly turned off the flight system, jumped down, and then took the craft into space.

Blocking signals in space, this should not be found, right?

However, it is estimated that someone will come later, so wait first.

Over there, Yuan Shan carried Gu Xin step by step to the spaceship, scolding as he walked.

His grandmother has a leg, and that little rabbit cub doesn't know what the origin is, so powerful! Damn, wait until I go back and call someone, see if I can beat him to death!

Gu Xin originally had broken ribs, the pain was to death, this would be carried even more uncomfortable, just now he was running for his life he endured, this time he walked out so far, he finally spoke.

Harayama, I, my ribs are broken, you change your posture.

Harayama heard it, quickly put the person down and sat down, the ribs were broken? Fuck the little bunny, start so hard!

Gu Xin was already in a cold sweat, took a breath, and said: Call someone to pick us up.

Hara Yamaichi clapped his hands: Yes, you can call someone to pick it up, why did I walk so far!

He immediately turned on the communicator on his wrist and was about to dial it, but the communicator sounded one step ahead of him.

Seeing the caller ID, Harayama Yixi picked up: Brother Ming, I was looking for you Before

he finished speaking, he was interrupted by a shout from the other party.

I lean, Harayama, where are you ?! I just called you in the aircraft, how did a child pick it up?! Did we come out with kids this time? I don't remember it!

Harayama: Gu Xin: I didn't hear the answer over there, and I shouted anxiously:

Hey! Harayama, do you hear that? Hey, hey, hey!

Heard heard, heard. Yuan Shan quickly replied, it is a long story, Brother Ming, you come to pick us up, Gu Xin was injured and his ribs were broken.

What? Broken ribs? What's going on?! Send the location.

Hara Shan quickly sent a positioning, and then explained weakly.

There was a silence over there, and it took a long time to hear Brother Ming's voice, I heard it right, you were beaten by a child?

Harayama Khanyan: Right.

Also lost guns and flying machines?

Be.

Brother Ming was silent again, and Yuan Shan was apprehensive.

Brother Ming is the captain of their squad, an orc, and his mutant form is a big black bear, and he has a bad temper.

Mingo's rant may be late, but it is never absent.

I don't care about you! Actually beaten by a small child?! You still have the face to look for me?! How the fuck can I teach you such a sluggish! Pissed me off, you fuck, you give me waitMake move! Linzi, hurry up.

Hara Shan trembled when he heard this, and explained weakly: Head, that kid is really powerful.

You shut up! Do you still want a face? Wait!

Harayama: Okay.

He sat down aggrievedly, looking at the bare ground, his back teeth crunching.

Little rabbit cub, when my head comes, see you arrogant, beat you all over the ground to find teeth!

Gu Xin: Gu Xin endured the pain and said:

I see that the child is not simple, not afraid of radiation, it seems that he will teleport, and finally the gravity that presses on us, he has mastered so many powers at a young age, it is very strange.

Hara Shan snorted coldly: We just didn't pay attention at first and underestimated the enemy. Moreover, the head is an orc, I don't believe it, he can still beat our head.

Gu Xin felt that it was not so simple, covered his ribs, and was careful.

Harayama looked at him and frowned and asked, "How are you?"

Can't die.

The two waited for a while, and Brother Ming and they arrived.

Yuan Shan stood up excitedly, picked up Gu Xin and rushed over: Brother Ming!

The cabin door of the aircraft opened, and a bearded man with a tiger back leaned back to reveal an angry face, it was Brother Ming.

Roll me up!

Yuan Shan carried Gu Xin upside down and got on the flying machine.

As soon as Yuan Shan sat down and took off his helmet, Brother Ming turned around and kicked him first, shame!

Yuan Shan covered his calf, aggrieved and did not dare to speak.

Brother Ming gave him an eye knife, then glanced at Gu Xin and asked: Can it hold up?

Gusin nodded: Yes.

Brother Ming nodded and asked Yuan Shan again: Where is the little rabbit cub? Directions.

Yuan Shan hurriedly said: This side and this side, to the east, is the valley in front.

Lin Zi in the driver's seat quickly activated the craft and flew to the east.

In the distance, Fang Li saw a flying machine coming, he pulled out the sweet potatoes in the fire, and muttered: It's really not the right time, just baked, and it hasn't been eaten yet.

As soon as the flying machine stopped, Yuan Shan jumped down and shouted at Fang Li not far away: Little rabbit cub, your grandfather and I are back!

Fang Li put the roasted sweet potatoes into the storage bag, patted the ash on his hands and stood up, looking at the two who came down again, very speechless.

Are you a schoolboy? Fight and go home to find help!

Hara Yama stammered, pointed at him and nodded: Little rabbit, you wait.

Before he finished speaking, he was kicked in the butt, and when he turned around, he heard Brother Ming asking: Just this little ghost?

Yes, yes, Brother Min, that's him. Harayama nodded.

Brother Ming glanced at Fang Li, the soft and cute little Asian beast, it was indeed a little abnormal without wearing protective clothing, he looked at the ground full of red fruits in front of him, just because of those broken fruits? Are you hungry in the regiment?

Harayama: Brother Ming asked again:

What about the aircraft?

Yuan Shan looked around and didn't see it, and he was also strange, and asked Fang Li: Little ghost, what about my flying machine? Where are you hiding?

Fang Li raised his small eyebrows, what do you call your flying machine, that's already mine, who let you steal my things! That's compensation!

Hara Mountain Death: Do you know how much a flying machine costs? How much are your wild fruits worth?

Fang Li: The fruit I grow is not something that anyone can eat if they want to!

Lin Zi next to him looked at the two children quarreling, and scoffed: I said Yuanshan, it's really not me who said you, just such a little ghost can't beat it?

Harayama glared at him, not believing you to try.

That's it, still need me?

Brother Ming turned his head and looked at them: What nonsense! Linzi, there you go.

The head spoke, and Lin Zi was not verbose, threw the gun to Yuan Shan, and walked over.

Hey, little ghost, Lin Zi looked at the little Asian beast in front of him, chubby, there is no lethality at all, you honestly hand over our guns and flying machines, brother I will spare you today.

Fang Li raised his head and looked at him: Who are you again? Also, don't think so beautiful, you don't deserve to be my brother.

Linzi: This little ghost

Lin Zi was choked for a while, and you are not welcome, let me ask you again, can you hand it over?

Not handed over.

Then don't blame me for being unkind. Saying that, Lin Zi reached out to grab him.

Fang Li dodged with a dodge.

Lin Zi didn't grab it at once, but he went to catch it again, but he was still dodged by Fang Li.

Lin Zi is also a sub-orc, and the abnormal form is a bobcat, which has the advantage of agility and speed.

This time he pounced twice in a row, and he couldn't help but get serious, used some magical energy, and pounced again.

Fang Li had already taken precautions, snorted, and turned behind Lin Zi.

The two of you went back and forth for a few rounds, Lin Zi realized that this little ghost was really different, and used all his strength to catch

Fang Li while hiding, and his small mouth began to output with a chatter.

Is that what you pirates do? A few adults bullied me as a child, do the other pirate groups know that you are so shameless? Don't even let go of children?

Lin Zi: Mingge: Harayama:

Although the pirate industry is dishonorable, they also have some industry rules that they silently obey, and bullying a child will indeed be laughed at by peers.

And the bullies of children were also bullied back by children, robbed their aircraft and weapons, and injured their people, if this is passed out, it is not a joke, it is a laughing death.

Their lion pirate group doesn't need to mix!

A child can't do it.

Brother Ming glared at Yuan Shan fiercely, and shouted at Lin Zi: Hurry, don't grind!

Got it, head! Lin Zi was bitter in his heart, and he didn't grind, but he couldn't catch it.

Gritting his teeth, he used all his powers to rush towards Fang Li

Ten minutes later, Lin Zi stopped breathlessly. Brother Ming also saw that this little devil was very flexible, and the speed of the forest was not as fast as him.

Get out of the way. After Brother Ming finished speaking, he grabbed the gun in Yuan Shan's hand and aimed it at Fang Li.

Previous Chapter: Volume 3Next chapter: Divided into volumes (5).

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / Privacy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 229 114
Author: Snow Night Sakuradust Category: Tanmi doujin This is a love that uses online games as a medium, spanning time and space, Of course, we will a...
67.2K 1.4K 107
Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the parallel time and space blue star after a tho...
44K 946 50
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
28.5K 426 65
Author: Juhua Sanshao Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed An ordinary gentle man, he happened to catch up with the end of the world. He ha...