✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

3

875 23 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(3)

Volume(3)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (2).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (4).

Who knows? Gu Xin shrugged, there seems to be a piece of land over there, go and see what it is?

The two walked around the field and saw a field of green vines, planted and paved all over the ground.

Yuan Shan squatted down, reached out and folded a leaf, there was a fragrance of grass and trees, the smell was very light, what is this? Have you seen it?

Gusin shook his head, no. Can I eat it?

Harayama sniffed and could eat.

He thought about it and added that if it was a real plate sheep, he would definitely like to eat it.

Gu Xin looked at it, suddenly reached out and pulled the soil, Yuan Shan saw it, and asked him: What are you doing?

You see, there's something in this soil, red. Oh, there are quite a few fruits, this plant may eat this.

Hara Shan leaned over and looked at a few red tubers pulled out by Gu Xin, the size of a child's arm, he twisted one down and sniffed, broke it with his bare hands and gnawed it.

Crunchy, somewhat sweet, you try.

Gu Xin took it, cautiously tested it first, and could eat it. He took out his dagger and peeled it, and also gnawed it, it's okay.

The two squatted on the ground and finished nibbling, leaving a pile of skins in the ground.

There doesn't seem to be much food on our spaceship. Gusin said.

The two looked at the food they had never seen before in these two fields, but they could eat, looked at each other, and their eyes lit up.

That's a good thing! Still haven't seen it, how fresh.

Hara Mountain bumped into Gu Xin's arm, lying groove, we sent it! Quick, you dig this, I'll pick the red fruit over there. Damn, I'm tired of the food on the spaceship, I can always change the taste! The group of two cargo on the spaceship has to thank us.

Saying that, he stood up and put the mask down, this damn place, it was too hot, just for a moment, he was already sweating.

He put the laser gun on his shoulder and went to pick the fruit.

Gu Xin quickly ran to the side of the aircraft, and Yuan Shan saw it, and while filling his pocket with fruit, he asked: Why are you going?

I'll bring two bags, I can fit a few in my pockets!

Gusin brought two bags and an iron bar to pry soil.

The two of them were very happy to steal other people's things, they didn't expect that coming to this planet that had been abandoned for so many years could actually have such a harvest!

Harayama was very excited, it was really sent! I'll call more people when I go back!

What are you doing?!

Harayama: Don't you see it, pick the fruit.

Oh, good pick?

It must be good

Yuan Shan suddenly stopped in the middle of speaking, this voice is not Gu Xin's voice, it is the sound of children's milk, but they did not bring children in the spaceship this time.

Harayama turned his head suspiciously and saw a little boy standing a few steps away looking at them.

The little boy may be four or five years old, with a round little face, blue eyes, white hair, fluffy ears on his head, and a fluffy tail on his back, all white, very cute.

He was wearing suspenders, a white blouse, and two small arms hugged to his chest like adults, tilting his head to look at them.

Gu Xin also found out, turned around and saw that it was a small sub-beast, looking at the shape of the ears and tail, it should be a canine sub-orc, very surprised.

Both stopped moving and looked at each other.

The kid came out of nowhere, he wasn't wearing protective clothing, and he didn't seem to be uncomfortable.

Harayama asked: Hey, little ghost, who are you? How is it alone here?

The child was naturally Fang Li, he didn't expect that there were finally people on the earth, and it was actually two thieves who came to steal his things.

In order to understand the situation, he didn't show up in time, stood behind the two and looked at it for a while, and unexpectedly found that he could understand, because what they said turned out to be Chinese?

But even if they eat a few tomatoes and sweet potatoes, they actually have to take a bag to pack!

Seeing the tomatoes and sweet potatoes he had grown with great difficulty entering other people's pockets, Fang Li was about to explode.

Especially the person who digs sweet potatoes, does not know sustainable development at all, a whole bunch of sweet potatoes are pulled out, and sweet potatoes are dug up regardless of size.

He glanced at the weapons behind the two again, black, looking like a gun and other thermal weapons, I don't know how far thermal weapons have developed after 20,000 years?

Can his current cultivation be blocked?

He quietly felt his strongest defensive magic weapon from the storage bag and put it in his trouser pocket.

Turning around, there is a UFO-like flying machine next to it.

Fang Li looked at the silver flying machine, and his eyes lit up.

That's a good thing.

Hearing the thief's question, Fang Li did not answer, he withdrew his gaze and raised his chin slightly, asking: "Let me ask you, did you pick this tomato and dig this sweet potato with the owner's consent?"

The little voice of the milk, coupled with his somewhat arrogant tone and chest holding posture, looks particularly funny.

Yuan Shan put the bag away, walked to Fang Li, hugged his arm to his chest, and looked down at the child who was less than his waist height: Hey, boy, do you know who we are?

Fang Li snorted, although he raised his head, his momentum did not lose.

Not only stealing other people's things, but also stealing other people's postures!

Harayama looked at the child's posture, and then looked down at his chest holding posture, Harayama was a little embarrassed, lowered his arm, reached out and pinched the little fart child's face, the little fart child walked away, don't block grandpa I do things,

got it?

Fang Li's face was picked up, his face turned red, and he glared at him angrily: You dare to pinch me?!

Pinch you? Hara Shan not only pinched his face, but also casually grabbed his ears, and after grabbing it, he walked back and began to pick fruit, little ghost, don't get in the way, or I'll beat you.

Fang Li:! You're dead!

How many years have not been pinched by people and ears, Fang Li is angry, and his pupils slowly turn into vertical pupils.

He ran over, used some spiritual power in his hand, pushed away the original mountain, stood in front of the tomatoes and stretched out his hands to block, do you give money, you will pick it! No plucking!

Oh, no spiritual power. Fang Lixin said, very good.

Hey, this little fart is quite strong! Hara Shan was pushed back two or three steps, very surprised, and at the same time there was a sense of humiliation, he was actually pushed away by a child!

He walked over, crossed his waist and asked: Hey, little brat, have you heard of intergalactic pirates?

Intergalactic pirates?

What about pirates 20,000 years later?

Fang Li looked at the person in front of him, through the helmet, he knew that this person was not old, probably in his early twenties, but he didn't expect it to be a pirate?

Are you pirates? Fang Li asked curiously, his ice-blue eyes filled with innocence and innocence.

Harayama nodded proudly, scared, right? If you are afraid, you will quickly hide on the side.

Gu Xin over there couldn't stand it, he walked over, don't make trouble with the children, and quickly finished picking it and went back.

Hara muttered: He blocked me.

Fang Li looked at the two and said: It turns out that they are really pirates, no wonder they don't give money when picking people's fruits!

Who have you seen pirates pay back? Harayama scoffed.

That's right, too. Fang Li nodded and said thoughtfully, if it is a pirate, you don't need to be polite.

Harayama:?

Before he could understand the meaning of this, he suddenly felt a light on his back, and his laser gun suddenly reached the child's hand, and then his wrist was violently pulled again, and the sky swirled

!

Harayama looked at the sky in disbelief:

He was actually thrown to the ground by a child over his shoulder?!

Chapter 3: Be a good man

Damn, it's a pain to death!

Hara Shan howled with a grin.

Gu Xin was taken aback, and reached out to grab Fang Li, but in the next moment, the child's figure suddenly disappeared from his eyes.

Then before he could turn around, he suddenly tripped under his feet, and was kicked on his back, and directly fell on a big horse to Yuan Shan, who was thinking of it.

Ouch! Yuan Shan fell to the ground again, his chest was crushed painfully, and his eyes were full of stars.

He cursed in pain: Shhh, fuck, little bunny, I won't tear you!

Fang Li jumped up, used a little demon power, and jumped onto the back of Gu Xin above with the force of a thousand pounds.

Gu Xin snorted in pain, feeling that his ribs might be broken.

Yuan Shan snorted, and an old blood stalk was in his throat.

Fang Li looked at Yuan Shan with a smile and asked, "Who are you going to tear?"

Yuan Shan couldn't breathe, his brain was buzzing, he felt like he was pressed by a mountain, and he couldn't move at all.

You, you

Fang Li put the gun in his hand on his back, took off the gun on Gu Xin's back and looked at it in his hand, and then knocked on Yuan Shan's helmet with the muzzle, asking: Are you unable to breathe?

Harayama glared at him, huffing and panting.

Fang Li got closer, opened his blue round eyes and asked him sincerely: Do you want me to help you?

Harayama:?

I see you are wearing this helmet so big, it must be heavy, right? How about I take it off for you?

Saying that, Fang Li raised the bottom of his helmet with the muzzle of his gun, intending to take the posture of the helmet.

Harayama horror face: Don't! No need for your help!

Just kidding, the radiation here is so strong, just opened it for a while and ate two fruits and felt a prick on the face. If this is all removed, the face will be sunburned by radiation, and then the face will be full of scars, how to marry a wife!

I didn't expect this little ghost to be so cute and so ferocious!

He tried to crane his neck, trying to get away from the little devil's head.

This little cub, I don't know what the origin is, I didn't see how he made a move, and he and Gu Xin were knocked down.

I've never seen such a powerful little ghost!

Even Rong Ming's fiery star was not so powerful when he was a child!

Don't know what kind of supernatural power is? Teleport?

Don't want it? Fang Li still felt a little pity, and asked him curiously, hey, why is your helmet so much bigger than his?

Harayama: Shut up your!

Don't say forget it. Fang Li sighed, then turned his head and knocked on Gu Xin's helmet, do you want to help?

Gu Xin's waist was about to be broken, and he took a deep breath and endured the pain and asked: You, who are you?

Speaking of this, Fang Li snorted and knocked on his helmet with a gun, who am I? I am the bitter lord who has been stolen by you!

The thought of the sweet potatoes he had worked so hard to grow was uprooted, and he was saddened.

Do you pirates still talk about martial virtue?! A kid steals everything! Don't you have a sense of shame? Didn't the teachers at your parents' school teach you to love the young flowers of the motherland?!

Harayama: Gussin: Harayama: Harayama asked with difficulty:

You planted these fruits?

Am I not you? Fang Li turned the muzzle of the gun and knocked Yuan Shan's helmet, knocking it loudly.

This voice made Yuan Shan's heart jump for a while: Don't knock, don't knock! Knock again to break!

Fang Li snorted: If it is broken, it will be broken, and it will shut me up.

Yuan Shan was angry, only hated that he couldn't move now, otherwise he would give this little devil a good look.

In this way, could it be that this little ghost's power is gravity?

Plus teleportation?

Fang Li knocked hard, and asked while knocking: "Ask you to steal my tomatoes!" Tell you to steal my sweet potatoes! Still stealing or not?

Don't steal, don't steal! Stop it, the mask is going to break! Harayama collapsed and shouted.

Next to Gu Xin, as a pure human, his physique is far less good than that of sub-beasts and orcs, and at this time he felt that his internal organs were about to be pressed out, his face was flushed, and he asked: Want, want to die, can, can, can't first, let go, we?

The original mountain body is a little stronger, and when he saw the face of his companion, he quickly said: Little ghost, quick, he is a pure human and is about to die.

Pure human? Fang Li was curious about his statement, could there be impure humans? Leprechauns too?

Fang Li glanced back at Gu Xin, and through the glass mask in front of his helmet, he could see that his face was abnormal.

Fang Li chuckled in his heart, as a good young man and a good goblin in the 21st century, he had never killed anyone.

He took Gu Xin's vein, and he would not be able to die for a while.

It was difficult to ensure that the two would fight back after he let go, Fang Li's eyes rolled and asked: "Want me to release you?"

Hara Shan hurriedly nodded: Yes, yes, you let us go, and we promise never to pick your fruit again.

It's okay to let you go, and your car stays.

Harayama was stunned, car?

Fang Li pointed his thumb to the back of his head, and Yuan Shan saw that he was talking about the flying machine, and he was immediately embarrassed: That can't work, it's in our regiment, if we lose it, the old assembly will kill us.

Then you are not afraid that I will kill you now?

Fang Li added a little more strength, Gu Xin suddenly couldn't stand it, vomited out a mouthful of blood, and promised him.

Yuan Shan saw Gu Xin like this, no matter how he held back, he had to agree: Okay, good, the flying machine is for you, you will release us soon!

Fang Li collected some strength so as not to crush people to death.

He rolled his eyes and said, "You recite a paragraph for me, and when you're done, I'll let you go."

Harayama: What words?

Fang Liwei raised his head: proud of loving the motherland, ashamed of endangering the motherland, proud of hard work, ashamed of good and bad work, proud of hard struggle, and ashamed of arrogance and luxury.

Fang Li carried the eight glory and eight shames again, and then knocked on the helmet of Yuan Shan, full of momentum: back!

Harayama: Harayama's brain buzzed, and he didn't

remember anything except for, proud, to, and ashamed.

Fast back! Fang Li urged.

Hara Shan: No, I didn't remember

Fang Li sighed: Why are you so stupid.

Harayama: I didn't expect that I would have to endorse as a pirate!

Gu Xin:

Fang Li took out a voice recorder, recorded it himself, and then showed it to the two of them.

When to carry it out, when to let you go.

Hara Shan and Gu Xin had no choice, so they had to force and began to memorize the recording.

After carrying it for ten minutes, Harayama said that it was well memorized.

Fang Li asked him to recite it, and Yuan Shan stumbled out.

Fang Li: Not skilled enough, re-memorize, let it be deeply engraved in your mind.

Harayama:

Half an hour later, the two finally got acquainted.

Fang Li checked them one by one, and was familiar and satisfied.

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (2).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (4).

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / Privacy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
217K 7.6K 27
「𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧」❝ I'll do it all over again ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...
23.5K 719 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...