Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret

194 3 1
By IamGamerA

"Zeref..." Neos mumbled as he tried to wake up, Ultear body tensed seeing him start moving a little. She's still on top of him, almost completely naked. If he wakes up and attacks her now, she won't be able to react fast enough.

Suddenly, some images rush to her mind. Neos lying on the ground fading in and out of consciousness, she stares at the back of Zeref who is walking away from a village filled with dead, from trees, crops, animals to even humans. Nothing escapes this fate.

"Was that... his memory?" Ultear mutters, shocked at actually seeing his memory, and actually feeling the feeling he felt back then. Sadness, anger, fear, confusion, hatred, despair, and powerless.

"This... feeling." She feels a chill down her spine, she never thought she would experience those feelings all at the same time again. As the memory of her breaking out of that facility and making her way back to her mother, Ur. Only to find her training two boys around her age. She has a mix of emotions that scar her, the same emotions she is feeling in Neos's memory.

Ultear didn't move, she just sat there on top of him, as she tried to process the painful feeling that she thought she had buried all those year ago. Another memory came to her.

This one is Gray's memory with Ur when Neos traced him. She sees her mother break down in tears, telling Gray it was her fault that Ultear is dead. "No..."

Another memory came up where a young Gray was pressing his ear against the door hearing sobbing from the other side, before opening the door and seeing Ur trying to wipe away her tears. A small lemon cake on a table, Ultear's favorite cake. She also noticed the date on the calendar, it was her birthday that day.

"No..." Ur is celebrating her daughter's birthday each year even after she was told Ultear is dead.

"No! It can't be!" Then the last memory, Ur is standing in some destroyed town, the demon Deliora in the distance. "Please Gray, if there ever be a slight chance... Fine Ultear for me."

"NO!" She breaks down in tears.

'It... can't be... I was there. I was so close to her! Why didn't I just run up to her!? Why did I have to run away from her!?' She thought, feeling of sad and pain as she saw through the eyes of a young Gray, seeing her mother in pain, grieving for her daughter.

She did so many bad things for Grimoire Heart just because she thought her mother abandoned her but the truth was that Ur never abandoned her but it was the other way around. For once in years, she actually felt regret.

"It can't be..."

(Some time past)

"Ughh!" Grunting Core tries to get up from feeling like his body is extremely exhausted. Light and Dark have been fighting almost nonstop, then the large amount of magic energy that was taken away by Ultear. This leaves him somewhat drained of his magic energy.

"Why is my magic energy regening so slow?" he said, feeling it's difficult to move his body.

He looks down finding himself shirtless, and a sad Ultear sitting in the corner of the cave. He didn't sense any hostile intent from her like before.

"Hey!" He said gaining her attention, as she turned back to him, showing her red teary eyes. She had been crying for who knows how long.

"Are you... alright?" He said still unsure of what to make of this situation.

"I'm sorry." What the response he didn't expect to get.

(Outside with Light and Dark)

The two elementals glare at each other, charging their attack as they glare down one and nother. Light has a glowing ball of light in his right hand while Dark has a ball of spinning dark energy in his left hand.

The two is covered in scar and bruise, blood dripping down their open wound, these two has been fighting for a while not caring about their surrounding.

"There can only be one." Dark said

"As long as one of us exists the other can't." Light said

As the two glared down at each other before charging in, their attacks pointed at each other ready to kill the other one without any hesitation. Suddenly their bodies glow turning into light and going right into the cave merging back with Core, becoming one again.

Neos' eyes suddenly switched color, his pupils changed from one black while the other white. As his body glows slipping into nine different Neos.

"Let go of me!" Light said as he's being held down by Cyclone, Ice, and Thorn. "Hmmmhhmm!" said Dark as he is being pinned to the ground by Quake, Blaze, and Lighting Storm.

"ENOUGH!" said Core as he was irritatedly pissed off by them. This gains all of their attention, as Core isn't usually the one who raises his voice to others.

"Do you two know, how MUCH magical energy that you both waste! In that pointless fight of yours!?" He said glaring down at them. Sure Ultear did forcefully take his magic energy but she actually had a reason to do so. Even though he lost his first time to a woman that he barely know, but now knew everything about her. And he is basically a look-alike to the person that she somewhat has feelings for.

"Our friends and family are out there fighting for their lives, while you TWO! Think it would be a great idea to kill each other the moment you see each other!? And don't give me the whole we're each other counter-parts we can't coexist crap!" Core is chewing them out, Lighting Storm looks at him with pure joy, while Quake looks somewhat sad but he still understands where Core is coming from. Ice got bored and sat on top of Light, Thron had his vines bind the two new elements down while Cyclone and Blaze were busy recording.

Ultear looks at this scene with a look of awe and surprise. She wasn't expecting things would go down like this, she was expecting those two to put up more of a fight.

"You two would settle this inside, and don't think of splitting off until this matter is settled!" Core said as those two just nodded, as all of their body glow merging back into one.

"How annoying." Neos said he felt his magic energy is around 27% left. He also loses some fighting Grimoire Heart, but those two spam their attack almost nonstop draining away a large amount of his magical energy.

"That was, something." Said Ultear still wearing his shirt and coat.

While Neos just projected a shirt for him to wear.

"Let's go." He said walking outside as she followed him now somewhat grateful, because he showed her the truth. While still somewhat afraid of him.

Walking outside their eyes widen seeing the Tenrou Tree is destroyed. Fairy Tail's holy tree was destroyed. Neos clenched his fist looking at the destroyed tree. Before hearing footsteps turning in that direction, Zero saw Tres. His counterpart that ends up with Grimoire Heart.

Zero glared at him, seeing him out of breath. He had already gotten all the info about him, from Ultear's memory. But there are also things that interested him. In one of his dreams, he remembers Zeref counting down from seven to zero. There is really another him here, and Grimoire Heart has two more in their airship, meaning there is still the other four unknown Neos out there.

"So, you are Neos Tres." He glared down at him, Tres had lost a large amount of his stamina and magic energy, he was gasping for air clearly tired.

Tres charged at Zero with blinding speed while Zero just disappeared in a flash of red lighting. Ultear tries to spot where they would end up only to hear a sonic boom, as Zero slams Tres' head to the ground.

"He was able to keep up with him!?" Ultear said in shock she was able to keep up with him.

Trace-fractal

He said as magic circuits appeared on Tres' face as it already fully healed.

"So, speed magic? You decide to train that?" He said glaring down at him, as Tres tried to break free from his grab.

"Unhand me! Ultear! Help!" He called out for his guildmate, Ultear hesitated to do something, and Zero didn't turn to her. She could attack him but she have a gut feeling telling her no.

"Ultear! You useless bitch! What're you just standing there for!?" Tres yelled out before his head was lifted up and slammed to the ground again.

"That is no way to talk to your lover." Zero said taunting him as red lightning flared up shocking his down counterpart.

"AHHHHH!" He screamed out feeling the lightning burn off part of his skin as it regenerated.

"Hard to kill, but not unbeatable." Zero said as the magic circuits spread throughout Tres'body It glowed a few seconds before stopping.

"So that's how you used your Speed Magic. You trained it to the super level, then let it into your body. Making your regeneration almost instantaneously." He said glaring down at him.

Freezing at Moment

He cast his spell and froze Neos Tres in absolute zero-temperature ice. He then stomps the ground as it opens up and swallows Tres, burying him.

"Ugh... Neos. I. Um." Ultear tries to say something still having mixed feelings over everything that happen. Her intention was to only drain him of his magic energy. They said that two wizards that do this with each other couple be connected to each other in a deeper way. She didn't expect to actually be able to see into his memory and discover a secret that she didn't know.

"You should go grab Meredy, and leave this island. After all, she's like a little sister to you." Neos turns to look at her, making Ultear feel a bit odd. 

Since their Neos usually look at her with an emotionless or lustful look or try to act confident in front of her. While this one looks cold but somewhat carying. He knows what is like to be an older sibling, what it is like to actually have someone that you care for. Something that is very rare in Grimoire Heart.

"I'm gonna wipe this guild off the face of this planet. That will show them to never pick a fight with Fairy Tail." Neos said before activating his ring teleportation as a magic circle appeared underneath his feet, teleporting him away.

 A magic circle appears as Neos comes out from it, what looks to be his old base, is now in ruin. The huge tree that once housed it is now gone. Sensing a familiar magic energy, Neos looks up just in time to see, Erza cutting down Azuma, one of Grimoire Heart Seven Kin of Purgatory. As they began to fall, Neos caught Erza having her in his arms.

"Neos? I'm glad to see you are okay." She said with a smile before she suddenly started sniffing him.

"Why is there a woman's perfume on you?" She asks glaring at him.

"Long story short, I found Zeref, unlocked two new elements that try to kill each other. And I found the daughter of Gray's old teacher. She pulls my unconscious body away as those two try to kill each other before I wake up." He said as Erza still gave him a look telling him she wasn't fully buying this story but it's still believable.

"So you're Fairy Tail Faker." Said the down men a bit away from them.

"I was really looking forward to meeting you, the Elemental Fairy. I didn't get the chance. But it looks like, I get to see you, during my final moment." He said with a smile while looking at Neos and Erza.

"Can you show me... Thorn please?" Neos didn't sense much magic energy from him, and a fall like that without magic energy combined with those injuries meant he didn't have long. Neos turns to Thorn. The two plant users look at each other in a moment of silence before Azuma looks away with a smile.

"I really wish, that I get a chance to fight you. But it seem fighting other members of Fairy Tail was good enough." His body began to turn into a tree that was similar to the Tenrou Tree. As the Fairy Tail Mages started to feel their magic coming back to them. 

Neos wants to drop Erza off but he can feel his sister's arms tighten around his neck. "Can you-"

"No, I don't get this often." She said which just made him sigh before he continued to walk back to where their camp was supposed to be. Along the way, they meet up with the others, as they all regroup back in the camp before readying themselves for the last fight.

"Onii-san why is there a woman's perfume on you?" Mana asks as both she and Wendy look at him intensely.

"That isn't important. But what did you both just say now?" Said Neos as he looked down at Mana and Wendy, as the two girls went back to their original subject before getting distracted.

"We fused together." Both said joyfully.

"Really!? Show us!" Said Natsu as he was excited to see the combination of Mana and Wendy. And he isn't the only one.

"Ready?" Mana looked at her partner who gave her a nod as they held hands, Neos smiled seeing them actually getting along well.

Clustering crystal dreams, open the door to a new evolution!

Mana's body glowed creating four circles, as a white light enveloped the two young dragonslayers.

Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro!

Maha steps out from the light looking confidently while everyone is excited to see her. 

"I'm Maha Zero, The Shooting Star Dragon Slayer." Their two voices rang out as they spoke, as she struck a pose having a peace sign over her head.

"So cool!" "Aye, sir!" "The brats actually pull something like this off!?" "Good job, best buddy." "Yeah, good job Wendy. "Very impressive!" "Awe! My baby sisters look so cute!" "They are so adorable!" "Incredible." "I must say, you actually look really cute." "Another love rival?" The Fairy Tail Mages said still looking at the new girl.

"Huh, so this is Synchro." Said Neos as all eyes turned to him.

"Synchro? So I'm not a fusion?" Maha said asking Neos as he nodded.

"Fusion is an act of combining two or more beings into one. Synchro is an act of evolution. Evolving one being to a higher form." Everyone just stares at the Elemental Mage as they take in his word.

"What does this mean?"

"Yes, Maha is more of an evolution for Mana rather than a fusion of her and Wendy." Said Neos, as Maha looked at him with somewhat teary eyes.

"So that means, Mana can become Maha without Wendy?" Lucy said as Maha's eyes started to tear up even more, but on Mana's instinct, she tried to hold it in.

"She could but it's hard to find someone as capable as Wendy to replace her. I'll try to teach those two about fusion later. When we're done with all of this." He said as Maha immediately smiled, using the rain as an excuse for her teary eyes.

"Hold on a second here! Why do you have the scent of a woman's perfume from that man!?" Natsu said pointing at Neos.

"Man?" Neos looks at Natsu while tilting his head in confusion.

"Yeah! I fought him on Galuna Island and he was a guy wearing a woman's perfume!" Natsu said.

"Natsu, I think the right word for his is actually women." Neos said which just made Natsu shake his head.

"No, it was definitely a man!" He said still convinced that he's right.

"Natsu, I think she used transformation magic to make herself look like a man." Neos tries to explain to Natsu.

"Huh? I don't get whatya sayin'?" Natsu only looked confused.

Neos face palm, before letting out a sigh.

"Long story shorter, she isn't a threat anymore and is trying to leave this island with her sister." Neos said somewhat annoyed at Natsu's ability to understand basic knowledge. 

"Oh if that's the case then we're cool. As long as he is leaving." Said Natsu. Somewhere on the island, Ultear sneezes as she tries to look for Meredy.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go beat up the last member of Grimoire Heart!" Natsu said slamming his hands together.

"There are still two more." said Neos as everyone turned to him.

"You might not believe this but Hades has two more Neos. Seven and V." Everyone except Maha tilts their head in confusion.

"Two more Neos?" They all said while Maha had a worried look.

"Yeah, we fought him, he can heal really really fast." Said Maha as they all had a look of worry.

"Somewhat unkillable don't worry, I bury him alive. He can't die anyway." Said Neos as he's still processing the info he got from Ultear. She had seen them use their magic before but she doesn't know how they work or what it actually is. The two show no sign of having much or any emotions.

"Wait!? What do you mean about two more Neos? How can that even be possible?" asks Makarov as the old master looks at his children with a look of worry.

"I'm not entirely sure, either. But according to the info I got, well from them at least. Neos was once just one being before he was split apart by Zeref. And one of Grimoire Heart's goals is to reunite all pieces of the original Neos. And I'm one of those pieces." He said looking down as everyone had a look of worry. They all knew how powerful Neos is, and from what Maha said. The one she fought is basically unkillable. Meaning the two that are hidden must be even more powerful than Tres.

Neos still feels off about a few things. According to the story, Neos was once, one being before being split apart, that might be the reason for his name having an "s" instead of just "Neo". But there is also the thing he heard from Zeref before he lost consciousness. "You're actually alive. So much emotions." Those words make him question the story he saw from Ultear's Memory. 

If Zeref actually split the original him apart then why did he say those words, and why does he look so happy at the same time?

"Never mind, I'll handle those two. You guys take on Hades." Neos said as they all nodded. Knowing he has the best chance against them.

They all made their way to in front of the airship, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Maha, Neos, Happy, Carla, Ace, and Lily looked up at it seeing Grimoire Heart Master, Hades. Standing a bit behind him is two figure wearing a white cloak.

Hades' black coak floats on the wind ominously.

"I truly have to hand it to Makarov's soldiers. Good grief. To think I would have to deal with his ragtag group myself... This will mark the end of playtime for the devils and fairies." He looked down at the Fairy Tail Mage with his one eye.

"Now, then. Shall I have some fun with you... Third-generation Fairy Tail." He said as they glared back at him.

"Come up, children of Makarov."

A: Yo. It's me A. I really don't want to say but if you guys like this story and would like to see more. Leave a like or a comment to let me know that there are people who actually enjoy this story and would like to see more. And I'm not just wasting my time making a story that people just accidentally click on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
77.9K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...