You're my Sunny Bunny (Sun Wu...

De Koro_Sensei657

TW:Mentions of cannibalism, actual cannibalism, blood, animal(?) abuse, physical violence, laboratory violenc... Mais

No.1 That was Odd
No.2 Work hours
No.3 High up
No 4. Far away
No.5 Alive, well sort of
No.6 Everything will be Okay
No.7 Bond
No.8 Training
No.9 Just...hang out
No.10 Can't Stop Dancing
No.11 It's Soft
No.12 The Fireworks
No.13 Secrets Crawl Out
No.14 Bad News
No.15 Plan of Action
No.16 Captured
No. 17 Teamed up
No.18 Strike
No.19 Spread out
No.20 Like a Horror movie
No.21 I Really Do
No.22 Journey to the West
No.23 The Truth
No.24 Got out of There

No.25 Freedom (Finale)

62 1 0
De Koro_Sensei657

A week has passed, no one has seen each other. They needed the space and time to recover. Staple hasn't even seen Wukong in those days, nor has she seen her family. The flesh she had, she had to find a way to get rid of it since she doesn't need it anymore.

Speak of that, she is now slowly getting used to a new life without cannibalism. The fact that she can walk around with having any urges or rampaging makes her feel so much happier now. But in this moment, she is laying on her bed, her cat curled up on her chest.

She stares at her ceiling for who knows how long, then she hears a ping from her phone. She picked up her phone and looked to see a message from Reb in a group chat with the family

Dragon Mama: Hey guys

Dragon Mama: How is everyone doing?

Ghost Bro: Just peachy!

Me:Really?

Ghost Bro: What?

Me: Nothing nvm. I've been alright

Hoot Hoot: I've been good as well

Dragon Mama: Good to know everyone has been good

Me:It still feels weird not having cannibalism

Hoot Hoot:Still getting used to it?

Me:Yup

Dragon Mama: Well, I wanted to see if anyone is up for meeting up soon

Dragon Mama: To catch things up.

Dragon Mama: New Years IS coming up

Ghost Bro: New Years huh?

Hoot Hoot: I think I remember hearing that it's gonna be the Year of the Rabbit

Me: Guess it'll be MY year then

Ghost Bro: Why don't we meet at the shop?

Ghost Bro: It's been a while since I opened it last. Not since the Candy fiasco

Me: We'll be able to see the Fireworks right?

Ghost Bro: Well, yeah?

Me: Okay good

Hoot Hoot: New Years is on Wednesday, is that right?

Dragon Mama: Based on what the calendar says, yeah

Ghost Bro: Alright, So let's meet on Wednesday at the shop, See you guys then

Staple smiled reading the messages, it made her happy knowing that she'll be reuniting with her family in a special day, at a special place where they bond together. Staple looked at her cat who still laid on her chest, and scratched the back of her ear.

Staple then hears another ping on her phone, She looks at it to see another message. This time is was from Reb in private messages, she opened and found the message asking:

Dragon Mama: You miss him, don't you?

Staples bunny ears drooped downwards when she saw the question, she knew what she was asking but she didn't want to make it obvious, so the way she answered the question was:

Me: Of course I miss Ghost, he's my brother after all

Dragon Mama: Sweetie, You know who I'm talking about. You miss Wukong, don't you?

Me: ...

Me: Am I that obvious?

Dragon Mama: I noticed your behavior when Ghost said 'peachy'

Dragon Mama: It's because it made you think of Wukong, am I wrong?

Me: Well, I would be lying if I said he didn't cross my mind when I saw that message

Dragon Mama: You love him, don't you?

Me: Whaaaa, I don't know what you're talking about

Dragon Mama: I'm your mother, I always know how you're feeling

Me: Damn it

Dragon Mama: Well, do you?

Me: I...

Me: ...........

Me: Fine. I do

Dragon Mama:That's all I needed

Me: Huh?

Dragon Mama: Nothing, See you on New Years. And stay warm

Staple sighed when the conversation was done, she stared at her ceiling once again and, damn it now she was thinking about Wukong. She felt her face heat up, and placed her bunny ears over her face. Her cat stood up and hopped off the bed, Staple rolled over to lay on her stomach and she starts kicking her feet repeatedly.

...

It was Wednesday now, Staple stood at her balcony watching the wind blow, seeing snow still on the ground below. Her cat nuzzling face against her leg. Staple kneeled down and scratched her head. She stood back up and walked back in with Juniper walking beside her.

Staple went through her closet and found a thick orange jacket, she slipped that on, and threw in a maroon colored scarf. She then grabbed her phone, placed her headphones on, began playing music and put her phone on her pocket.

*Rainbow by Sia*

Juniper hopped onto Staples shoulders "I'm guessing you want to come with" she said, her answer was Juniper nuzzling her face against Staple, making her giggle "I'll take that as a yes" and then she stepped out of her apartment.

She casually walked through the city, with her cat sat on her shoulders "Staple?" she looked up to see MK standing outside of Pigsys noodles "Oh, Hi MK" she greeted "What you doing out today?" he asked as he approached her.

Staple slightly smile "Oh since it's New Years, me and the fam will be celebrating together" she explained, MKs eyes sparkled "That sounds fun! Hey, you wanna grab some noodles before you go?" he asked as he pointed back at the noodle shop.

Staple just continued walking forward "Don't have time. But maybe next time, okay?" she said as she waved, MK waved back "Alright! See you next time!" he shouts. Staple now was walking with a big smile on her face.

She noticed Juniper shivering due to the cold, Staple lifted her shoulders and tucked her into her jacket, with only her head poking out. Staple smirk, feeling satisfied with this. In the music she listened to a lyric played "here comes the sun, smiling down"

Staple could see the shop ahead of her but she also saw someone in a yellow hoodie, with black and teal sleeves stand by the shop. She notice something green flash on the center of the yellow hoodie, Staple widened her eyes when she noticed the green thing.

She watched them walk into the shop, she followed after. She watched the hooded person approach Reb who was standing behind the desk. Staple quietly stepped in, slipping Juniper out of her jacket and putting her down on the ground. Keeping her eyes on the hooded person.

"Why hello, what are you looking for today?" Reb greeted with a smirk, Staple slowly very slowly stepped closer to them "Hmm, You know just..... Something special for New Years today?" the hooded person spoke. Staple widened her eyes when she heard their voice.

Reb kept her smirk "Special huh? Is there anything specific in mind" Reb asked, Staple now standing right beside the hooded person without them noticing "Do you have like a bunny or something with you?" they asked.

Staple smirked while she grabbed their hood and pulled it down revealing fluffy orange fur "Would a pink one with horns suffice?" Staple asked. He turned to look at Staple and sweetly smiled "That would be perfect" Wukong said.

They immediately hugged each other, Staple squealing excitedly and Wukong lifting her up and spinning her around. Ghost rolled his eyes in disgust watching, while FF, holding Juniper, smiled. Wukong placed Staple back on the ground and she smiled widely, mostly in shock.

"What are you doing here? I mean, I assumed that I wouldn't be seeing you for...... oh I don't know" Staple spoke quickly. "You're welcome" Reb suddenly said, Staple looked at her a little confused.

But she perked up when she realized "Did you..." Reb nodded. Staple smiled again "Thank you" she spoke. Staple stepped away from Wukong she slipped off her scarf and took off her orange jacket. When she did everyone looked at her in shock "Staple, you're..." Ghost uttered. She turned around to look at them "Hm?"

"You're showing your scars" FF spoke. Staple hung her jacket and looked down at the shirt she was wearing "Oh. Yeah, I guess ever since the fiasco I suddenly became more confident in my own skin" she explained. 

Reb smiled, happy at her newfound confidence. Staple stepped to the desk Reb stood behind and leaned back against it with a long sigh "Well, at least all of that is all over now" she said, Ghost stood in front of her "And you have ME to thank for that" he boasted and ruffled her ears before walking off, Staple chuckled "Whatever you say buddy"

Wukong locked his eyes at the now relaxed Staple, he looked at Reb as if he had a question. Reb knew exactly what he was about to ask so she nodded, She walked away from the desk dragging Ghost to follow with her tail.

Wukong stepped over next to Staple, he placed his hand over hers. She looked over at him, curious. He moves closer and places his other hand on her cheek, Staples face slowly turning pink and her eyes widening, he inches closer, slowly closing his eyes. And then, he closed the gap with a kiss.

Staple froze up in shock from the contact, Staple eventually melts into the kiss. She stands up, and wraps her arms around him, staying connected to the kiss. Reb and FF watched happily with a smile, while Ghost gagged at the sight.

They stayed in the kiss for a minute longer "They're still going?!" Ghost whispered. Staple and Wukong pulled back from the kiss, they stare at each others eyes "Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do that?" he asked, Staple smiled "Centuries I assume?" she answered, Wukong nodded.

Reb hugged Staple tightly from behind, "I am so proud of you" she said affectionately "Just don't do anything funny you two, okay?" she said. Staple gave a confused expression "Funny?" Wukong intensely blushed at what she said and nodded "Got it" he said nervously.

They hear a booming outside, Wukong lights up and suddenly picks Staple up bridal style "Need to borrow my peaches for a moment, WON'T BE LONG!!!" he called out as he rushed out of the building and leaped onto his cloud, suddenly zooming up to the sky.

Staple shook her head to process what just happened "That was........ sudden" she said,  Wukong chuckled "Sorry, I just wanted to be alone with you. You know, watch fireworks with you....... as like a date" he spoke.

Staple blushed in surprise, but then smiled in a giddy manner "Guess I can't say no to that" she said as fireworks went off beside them. Staple then hugged herself since it still was snowy outside "Though I left my jacket in the shop" she said.

Wukong saw her shivering, he then pulled her closer "Well, gives more of a reason to hold you. Right?" she muttered. Staple blushed but then smiled and nuzzled against "Yeah, It is" she whispered. They move away from each other when they felt movement in between them, the movement revealed to Juniper.

Staple perked up "Juniper? How did you get here?" she asked, she then picked her up and placed her on her lap "Did you sneak in her?" she asked. Wukong chuckled, and wrapped his tail around her waist and pulled her close to him "Can't hurt to have company"

Staple chuckled at his remark "I guess no" she said. Both Staple and Wukong look back at the sky watching each firework go off. Wukong turned his head to look back at Staple, Staple turned her head to look back at Wukong. Their eyes were lock, they lean closer and then share another kiss, a firework bursting beside them, and Wukongs tail in the shape of a heart.

The End

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.6K 248 21
Y/n, Pigsy's adopted daughter and little sister to MK was living her normal life until something happened. When her brother becomes the successor of...
40K 817 24
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗ Eh, what's this? *Picks up motivation* ...ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N is a very unique person. Although she's extremely rude at...
4.2K 102 8
(Monkey King/Sun Wukong x Oc) You know Tokito Muichiro, right? A youngest swordsman as well as a hashira who participated in the war against demons...
72K 3.1K 25
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ ❝Mmm hmm!!❞ 𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙄𝘾 𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙐𝙎| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...