AWAKENED HEART (The first he...

By unilover85

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met years before their first drama together "THE UNTAMED" They had met on Daytoy year... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
πŸ”žπŸ”žCHAPTER 22 πŸ”žπŸ”ž
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
πŸ”žCHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42β™₯️
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 46πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 47πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 48
Announcement ❣️❣️
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 the
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❗
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
ANNOUNCEMENT‼️
CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 45πŸ”ž

250 21 10
By unilover85

"Wang Yibo.!! Could you please just use proper words..? Jeez..how can a person be this shameless..? "

"Zhan gē...touch me.."

Yibo's words were so seductive that Zhan closed his eyes and moaned...softly while tilting his head back. The night was still young and their bodies were in heat.

Zhan couldn't help it, he was so turned on that he needed Yibo to do unknown things to him. He wanted him so bad, but, he knew it was not time yet. So...he opened his eyes and looked at Yibo, his eyelids were capped like he was drunk, his big doe eyes looked to be drunk in love. He forced his words out before he did what his body wanted to do.

"Y-Yibo...please.. don't do that to me, not now. We still need to go have dinner. I brought you here to do you could take a shower while I..I help take your clothes out."

Yibo used that time to flirt even more with his man.

"Zhan gē, you do know..that I... can make you...feel so good, right..? So why don't we start early, shower with me, will you...?"

He spoke while he reached out to touch Zhan's upper lip with his finger, then ran that finger down to his lower lip to his chin. His eyes were on Zhan's lips and he watched on as Zhan gulped down nothing and his Adam apple bobbing up and down. Zhan felt his last strain break and sounds escaped from his mouth without giving permission for it.

He tried to say no but his body wanted it, it wanted Yibo and nothing else, even the dinner they were supposed to have didn't seem too important at the time. Yibo stood up from the bed and stood right infront of Zhan, he took of his t-shirt slowly while still looking at Zhan. He groaned as his fingers slipped and accidentally touched his nipple. He so wanted it, he felt himself loosing control by the minute while his hands went down to his trousers.

He unbuttoned then unzipped his trousers before he slid them down his feet and kicked it out of his feet. Zhan anticipated the pleasure of watching Yibo take off his boxers. He knew something good and tasty his inside those boxers and his eyes traveled right to the package. Awaiting it to be free of its restraints and invite him.

Yibo watched on as Zhan gulp while watching his adam's apple, so...he didn't want to dissapoint. He hel the waist band of the boxer and stuck his thumbs in either side. He pulled the waistband slowly while looking at Zhan and biting his lower lip. Zhan was electrified by what he was seeing, he found Yibo's actions unbearable it he couldn't help it.

Yibo was about to fully take off his boxers to reveal his angry python when his phone rang. It was not on silent or vibration so the ringtone made a lot of noise for him to bear. It was loud enough to distinguish a little bit of fire Zhan had at that time, but only temporarily. When Yibo went to answer his phone, Zhan got off the bed and didn't even want to go to the bathroom to calm himself down because he knew he would set a trap for himself. A bunny locking itself in a cage for a hungry lion.

He walked towards the door and tood there for a minute, waiting for Yibo to turn around and look his way, which he never did, then Zhan walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs. He walked slowly down the stairs to calm himself down, his junior down there was so puffed and angry at being woken up with no action to calm it down. By the time he reached down stairs, he was breathing calmly but he was still the same, down there.

He went straight to the dining areas and he found Larry and Baba already at the table waiting, they smiled at each other before Baba and Zhan spoke a little about work. An email was sent to Baba about which parts of the script to read first and he also informed him that they will start shooting the part which they were supposed to read. Zhan has already started with the script, the only thing that stressed him was the fighting scenes which he didn't know how they would want them conducted.

He just hoped they were similar to the previous drama The Untamed, cause he has already got the hang of it. Barry was in the phone and by the way he was speaking, it sounded as if he was talking to Yibo. He spent a little over five minutes in the phone since the time Zhan got there and then hung up and went to sit down with them. The maid brought some tea while thy wait for the man of the house to serve dinner and they chatted all the way till Yibo came downstairs thirty minutes later.

They had dinner and the three bodyguards went to their house leaving Yibo and Zhan still finishing their tea after dinner. When Yibo finished , he stood up and went to stand bear Zhan, he was waiting for him to finish but it looked as if Zhan was not in a hurry. Yibo looked on and saw how nervous Zhan was. He sighed and bent down placing his one hand on the table and the other behind Zhan's chair and whispered and said..

"Zhan gē, if you're not ready, I can wait some more. I'm going upstairs, please come to bed when you're done.(smile)"

Zhan didn't speak, but he gave a nod, to let Yibo know he has heard him. His big doe eyes were so pitiful like a rabbit about to be devoured and Yibo curled his pointy finger and touched his nose, like he always did when he found Zhan cute, then went upstairs. Zhan was all alone in the dining room, even though the maid was still in the kitchen, he felt as if he was all alone, and that, was not a good feeling for him.

Upstairs, Yibo charged his laptop, took his phone and got into bed. He didn't want to sleep without Zhan by his side, he didn't want that anymore. So, he decided to wait for him, he decided to check the schedule for tomorrow which Barry had made for him since it was his day off. There was a lot to do and many things regarding us business needed is attention. Even thought his three bodyguards did a great job helping him but still he was needed to oversee and to check some papers before signing and approving.

Seven minutes later, Zhan opened the door and got inside. He went to the straight to the bathroom, avoiding Yibo, and washed his face. He looked at himself in the mirror and took a deep breath. He thought about sleeping with Yibo, he had mixed feelings about it and he just didn't know if he should. Even so, he wanted Yibo so bad despite all his fear of getting pregnant again. He hadn't done it in such a long time and he wanted nothing but to feel Yibo's touch and his monster inside of him.

He wiped his face and hands then went to join Yibo in bed. When Yibo saw him come out and get into his side of the bed, he out his phone away and readied himself to have a chat with him. He laid on his back and folded his arms right on his stomach when Zhan covered himself with a the sheets. He was so nervous and when he looked at Yibo, he saw him smiling content and that made his heart break.

Yibo had to spend so many months without having sex, struggling on his own since he didn't want to sleep with him, or he was afraid to...it didn't matter what the reason was. The fact was, he blamed Yibo for not coming home, but even if he did, he would still make countless trios to the bathroom to take a cold shower m, since he felt like he was cheating in Zhan if he jerked off. What was the point of having Yibo hold him the whole night if he won't help him when his bulge grew and his blood warmed...Zhan thought.

He decided against himself and slid closer to Yibo and touched his hands which were on his stomach. Yibo smiled again with his eyes closed and Zhan felt like he had to make things right. He opened his mouth and then closed it again, he was constantly deciding against his actions which his heart wanted to and he got so tired of it that he did what he didn't think but got up, laid on his side very next to Yibo and kissed him.

Yibo didn't immediately open his eyes, afraid that it was just a dream, he wanted to savour the moment a little while longer. But the kiss became deep when Zhan held Yibo's nape and pried Yibo's mouth with his tongue and instantly, Yibo opened his eyes only to close them again as pleasure ran from his stomach to his entire body. How he missed that feeling, he had  wanted Zhan so much that he began to think he would never get an opportunity like that.

Even so, he never thought of leaving Zhan or stop loving him, infact, his live for Zhan increased even more and the need to protect him only intensified, distracting him from the mind that needed nothing but to get into Zhan's pants. Bursts of pleasure overpowered Zhan's will to hold himself when he deeper the kiss even more. He moaned as Yibo ran his hand in his back and he squirmed feeling what he never thought was possible. They hadn't done it in such a long time so every touch felt like it was then first time which intensified their feelings.

That moment was the most important for them when they finally cast their fears away and began to feel the need to treasure each other and  each moment together. Zhan rubbed his lower part in the side of Yibo's thigh and his moans were too much for Yibo as he groaned and his member took the bait and stood up. Yibo grabbed Zhan's head and was about to take charge of the kiss when Zhan disconnected their lips and stopped, pulling away from his face and looked at Yibo and with regret in his eyes, he said...

"Yibo, I'm sorry I neglected your needs, I didn't want to fall pregnant and so I didn't want you next to me. It was when you were away from me that I realised that I was to blame. I hand pushed so far that getting you back seemed impossible. I got so sick just thinking about you and...I didn't want to breath if you weren't by my side again. So, now that you're here, I want to make things right, I don't want to be scared anymore and I really don't want to loose you.

So... Yibo... remember my "everyday" promise...well...you can do it from now on. If we don't do it, then the reason must be that you're tired or you're too far to do it. I'm sorry, I'll try to be better at being your boyfriend, I promise."

"So...you mean..you're not scared you'll fall pregnant again..? What if it happens, then what..?"

"I..I don't know about that, I guess we'll cross that bridge once were at it. Now, I just want make you feel so good and keep you next to me, for the whole night."

"I..nothing would please me than to get inside you right now, but Zhan gē, what happens when you do get pregnant again..? You'll start blaming and resenting me for it and I really can't have that. I don't want to be on your bad side, you know what... let's.. let's not take chances okay.. we still have a lot of time to think about it rationally..okay. We can stop here, kissing you already satisfies me. Let's sleep, come o-..."

"Yibo...I want you and I want you right now!!."

Yibo was so shocked to hear Zhan something like that, he had never said those kinds of words cause he thought they were shameless. Now he was using thise exact shameless words. There was nothing Yibo wanted than to have Zhan at that time but he was scared. 8f Zhan really gets pregnant then he would hate him again, he didn't want to experience that again.

But he also couldn't ignore his bunny who resulted in using dirty language in order to get his attention. Yibo still wanted to make sure Zhan was not acting or saying what he was saying because of his feeling of arousal. He wanted to make things clear for him and make Zhan understand that things can really turn the way he didn't want them to.

"Zhan gē, you know I want nothing than to hold you and stick this inside of you.."

Yibo pointed at his member which was proudly showing even under the sheets. When he said that and pointed, Zhan's eyes followed and he felt his member pulse and he could swear he was getting a little sticky down there and his boxers were a little wet. But then Yibo continued saying what he didn't want to hear but he had to.

"Now...let's get things straight before anything else and you should answer me first okay.. now tell me, what happens when you get pregnant today..? Are you going to terminate, hate meor both or more than that..? I really need to know, this is important to me."

Zhan thought for a few seconds before he sat back in the bed and let go of Yibo's hand. Yibo didn't want to push him to answer right away, he knew this issue was very important and concerning to Zhan, he just wanted him to face it while there's still time to do so. Zhan crossed his legs and played with his fingers with his head hanged for a few minutes before he finally ame to a decision.

"I don't want to...kill..anyone. It will not only be a pregnancy, but it's my baby. How can I terminate it..? Back then, I thought my career was much important than having a baby, but now...it doesn't sound too bad anymore. So...I will keep the baby, I know you will always be here to support me throughout the pregnancy. "

" But..what about your career..?. Aren't you going to regret it later..?"

"My career can wait, I can resume my career anytime and it doesn't matter how old I am, as long as I'm dedicated..I can get roles I like in the future. But...having kids has limited age or it would be risky, I don't want to put my health and my baby's health at risk all because  I put my career first. "

"Wow! Zhan gē, when did you think like that, I mean, I thought your career always comes first and that's why I didn't want to say or do anything about being intimate."

"I researched it online a week ago, I guess it's not as bad as I thought. I'm actually lucky that I can carry a baby full term when others like me don't have that opportunity. Many miscarry between three to five months because they have deformed ovaries or their wombs don't stretch enough to carry their babies full term. Dr Jake told me I'm one in a million, I thought it's a curse, but now I see that it's really a blessing. So you see.. I'm not scared anymore."

Zhan smiled and Yibo was so happy that he cupped his face and kissed him, it was just a peck and Zhan felt it's meaning. When Yibo let go, Zhan took his phone on the nightstand and looked at the time. It was eleven PM, he calculated how long Yibo would likely pound him for and when he got his answer, he smiled and took Yibo's shirt off without a warning.

Yibo wasn't surprised anymore, Zhan had already said words he normally didn't use, so he expected his actions to be the same. Yibo let Zhan do whatever he wanted, even when Zhan untied Yibo's shorts, he let him and even raised his upper body to make it easier for him. But Zhan didn't stop there, he also took of his boxers, after realising that Yibo wanted to give himself to him, and Yibo just looked on and didn't say anything.

After Yibo was completely naked, Zhan bit his lower lip as his eyes were focused on Yibo's member which was going up and down, feeling too aroused. Zhan was astonished by its size which he thought must have grown an inch or so. It was so big that Zhan forgot his hole used to welcome it inside countless times.

Yibo looked on as Zhan licked his lips, before he bent down and made Yibo lay down straight. After Yibo was comfortable, he lowered his head and closed his eyes as he engulfed Yibo's member in his mouth. Yibo groaned at the feeling of Zhan's warm mouth around his member. He grabbed Zhan's head and rocked his waist subconsciously as his eyes rolled to the back of his head

Zhan got ahold of the remaining part of the monster which couldn't get I to his mouth. It was too huge to fit, so he moved his hand up and down while bobbing his head according to Yibo's rhythm of his waist. He licked, sucked and then spit back the sleek on Yibo's member, repeating his actions again and again.

This was like another Zhan, his actions and his words were not as those known by Yibo. Even so, he Yibo tried to enjoy the best of his side while Zhan was still that brave. He couldn't help it, he felt so good that his groans became shameless and he didn't care. All he wanted was to feel what he had forgotten how it felt like.

He trembled just as Zhan held the tip of his member between his lips and stuck his tongue in the slit. He flapped his tongue and suck till all Yibo could do was hold on to the sheets just to try and nit loose all of his remaining senses. Zhan looked up and Yibo and he looked so seductive in Yibo's eyes as the sleek stuck to his lips with his big doe eyes as seductive as ever.

Yibo couldn't take it anymore, he was very.close to his release and he couldn't help it as he held Zhan's hair and pulled it while he arched his back while trying to speak. The sounds he made were so shameless and he didn't care until audible words found themselves in his throat at last. He screamed as he was about to release and let go of Zhan's hair and held the sheets on his sides too tight and with his back arched.

"Zh-Zhan gē...m-move away. I.. I'm...aaahhhh!!... I'm cuming...aaaahhhh!!..aaarrrrggghhh!..."

Yibo finally release what had been aching him for months, he felt so good that he closed his eyes, still trembling from the release as he tried to breath evenly. Zhan released Yibo's member from the grip of his lips and he had swallowed most of Yibo's cum but there was little left in his mouth. He slid and moved upwards to Yibo's face and captured his lips just as he was recovering from his high.

He slipped the few droplets of the cum in his mouth to make Yibo taste himself. Yibo groaned and held Zhan's waist a little tight as he wanted to taste more of his lips, more of his cum and more of everything. Zhan moaned shamelessly as Yibo parted his legs with his one hand and knee, making Zhan's clothed bulge to rub against his shorts. He moaned and he felt like he was even ready to release just by hearing the groans Yibo made.

It was easy for Yibo to put his focus on Zhan and unclothed him because he was already nude. Zhan had made sure that not even a piece of clothing was left on Yibo's body and so making Zhan naked was what he did effortlessly. After getting Zhan all naked, Yibo carefully laid him down in the bed and hovered ontop of him. He dove down and captured his lips while kneading the soft skin between his thighs.

Zhan arched his back and grabbed the sheets, he knew it will take a while and he didn't have that kind of time to let Yibo handle his as he used to. Yibo was always extra careful when it came to doing it with Zhan. He always wanted to make sure that he didn't feel pain and so he took too much time when preparing Zhan.

Yibo touched Zhan everywhere but avoided his bulged,  sleek stuck member which needed nothing but a little touch. He got so impatient and he rocked his hips up and down, while his moans filled the entire room. Close and opened his eyes as his vision got a little blurry from his arousal. Yibo was about to dive down and start working on his member when Zhan stopped his by holding his shoulders in place.

He was loosing his mind with all Yibo's actions but he knew he had to remember something. He forced himself not to waste time in order to do what he should do. He had planned for that day for three days and there's was nothing stopping him from doing what he wanted to do that day, not even how good he felt.

Yibo was surprised when Zhan stopped him, he thought Zham didn't want to go through with what they were doing. He understood that even though Zhan was scared of falling pregnant, he still can satisfy him the way he had done to him. It wasn't fair for him to leave him like that. He stopped and looked at Zhan who was laying there, trying so hard to catch his breath and to hold himself while his member was moving itself up and down with the sleek dripping. Making Yibo gulp down before he raised his eyes and looked at Zhan in the eye.

He waited to hear what he wanted to say. By that time, his monster was waking up stronger than it had ever been. From its little hardness to the vein popping hardness that it has ever been. Zhan couldn't help but gulp so hard as he saw it rising. He was scared of how big it was that he swore it could never fit in his little hole. Their actions were halted but their minds and eyes were constantly moving and speaking, in a whisper.

Zhan saw how pitiful Yibo looked with him having to give him a little taste, he knew what Yibo was thinking and he made sure to make let him know that it wasn't the case. He held Yibo's hand and placed it ontop of his thigh and pulled it upwards to stop right next to his member and said...

"Bodi...I want you...I want you so bad and I cannot wait for you to waste anymore time preparing me. Please..take me...take me now...aaaaahhh!  I just want you inside of me.!"

Yibo blinked a few times, he was sure he was dreaming and even though Zhan's actions were clear, he still hesitated a little until Zhan let go of his hand and moved towards Yibo's side of the bed and opened the drawer. He took out a bottle of lubricant and held it upto Yibo's face while biting his lower lip and squirming like a worm, just waiting for Yibo to perform his duty as his boyfriend.

Yibo looked at the bottle then at Zhan, took the bottle of lubricant and smirked. He tilted his head like he was asking a question, which he was and Zhan took his phone from the nightstand and looked at the time. This got Yibo's attention, he realised that Zhan was busy checking the time and he looked to be...in a hurry for something or waiting for something...or someone..?

It was forty minutes before twelve midnight and time was running out for Zhan. He averted his gaze and looked at Yibo only to find Yibo's eyes on him, and those eyes didn't seem impressed by his actions. Zhan was so nervous that Yibo had caught on to his actions until Yibo asked a question totally different from what he was thinking.

"Zhan gē, are you okay.. are you still nervous to...do it..?"

Zhan just smiled and held held Yibo's hand and kissed his knuckles, by doing that, he was giving Yibo his position of being the dominant one . That he should do his job and that is to make sure he's satisfied at all costs, eveytime no matter what it is that he wants. Zhan realised that things won't work out the way he had wanted them to.

So...after kissing Yibo's hand a few times, he placed it on his member while his other hand reached for Yibo's monster. He touched it a little, just to see Yibo's reaction and check if his sensitivity was still there. Yibo closed his eyes and groaned, his voice trembled as he said...

"Zhan gē, please..do-don't do that. I won't be able to hold myself when you do things like that."

Zhan smiled seductively and said...

"Did I ask you to take it easy on me..? Did you think that I'm a coward and that I won't be able to handle you..?"

After saying those words, Zhan rocked his hips and said provokinly..

"Bodi...I want you inside of me, I want you.... now. Or...are you not going to give me what I ask for.?"

Yibo trembled even more, he put the bottle down on the bed and pinned Zhan down on the bed. He hovered on top of him, his body was vibrating that even words didn't wanna come out. He wanted to speak so bad but he couldn't anymore, he looked Zhan in the eyes and his breath hitched when Zhan licked his lips and purred.

That was it for Yibo, he let go of Zhan and took the bottle, opened it and poured a significant amount of lubricant on his hand. He raised Zhan's leg with one hand and applied the lubricant right in Zhan's hole. Looking at his pink it was, his tight and how it pulsated, inviting his member in, he couldn't take it..

Yibo's actions be some haste, he placed Zhan's legs on his shoulders and aligned his member with Zhan's hole and he trembled as his member touched Zhan's hole. He moved his member around the rim a few times before Zhan got impatient and pulled his hips up to meet with Yibo's member.

The tip of Yibo's member directly went in and he trembled so hard at the pain and the pleasure be felt. Yibo was already a mess and he couldn't help it even if he tried. With his hitching breath and tremblimg body, he pushed inside Zhan's hole a little more and and more until it was almost entirely inside.

When he was sure Zhan was comfortable, he moved his hips a little and removed Zhan's legs away from his shoulders and held his hips. He pushed in a little more until the whole things was inside. He looked at Zhan after closing his eyes from the overwhelming pleasure he felt and he saw tears on Zhan's corners of his eyes.

He was concerned so he alsed with a worried tone...

"Zhan gē, are you okay...am I hurting you..?"

He was so worried and even Zhan felt it. He shook his head twice, forced a smile and looked at said..

"Yibo, you can never hurt me, I'm fine. Just continue..."

Zhan wanted Yibo to stop worrying about him, he just wanted him to move. He was in so much pain as his hole was stretched more than it ever was, the pain was unbearable but...he knew that he would not feel that pain anymore if Yibo started moving. Yibo gave a nod and held Zhan's hips a little tight and pulled back, them pushed in. He did that action countless times.

His thrusts were slower than usual so that Zhan's hole could get used to his size again. Zhan dug his nails in Yibo's back from the pain and held Yibo's neck to stop him from pulling his member completely out. He knew he would if he was to realise the amount of pain he was in.  He buried his head in the crook of Yibo's neck and tears freely flowed from his eyes.

The amount of pleasure Yibo felt had nothing to be compared to. He was enjoying Zhan soucj that he didn't care what sounds he made it his his face looked. He groaned and moaned while Zhan dug his back deeper by the depth of his thrusts. Yibo increased his speed when Zhan let go of Yibo's back. He was starting to feel good, Yibo's thrusts were so we're so timed and that they hit straight on Zhan's sweet spot.

Yibo kept at it several times trying as he felt his member touching Zhan's sweet spot. He knew because when he touched that spot Zhan's moaned louder and he felt like he was out of this world. They both felt so good that their release was faster than they wanted. Zhan wrapped his legs on Yibo's waist and Yibo felt like he was loosing his mind.

They released the same time with Zhan screaming ....

"Aaaaaahhhhhhrrrghh!!!!! Happy birthday Bodi!!!"

Yibo didn't pull out instantly, he pulled only his body off of Zhan just so he could also catch his breath when he saw Zhan's eyes closed. He called his name but Zhan didn't answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.3K 22
Liberation: Freedom from suffering and dissatisfaction through the uprooting of greed, hatred, and delusion. - When an old childhood friend comes bac...
7.9K 621 50
Xiao Zhan is sold off to Wang Yibo, who has a mysterious generation curse... Zhan, under the influence of the curse, vows to make the remaining days...
37.2K 4.2K 38
Wei Wuxian was fulfilling his lifelong dream as a romance author, when his editor told him that his romance book sucked big time. Since he was a virg...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...